The New Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steelwhip
Steelwhip
23 Followers

He was shortly interrupted by Harriett entering the room in the clothing laid out for her. She struck a sexy pose her heaving breasts barley contained in the leather bra. A smile and a heavy sigh, he stood and escorted her down to the basement to step up the training of there new pet.

Chapter 6

The couple entered the basement to see a sight they had seen countless times before. Jenni was still strapped into the sawhorse and was quivery slightly at the abuse her pussy and ass had received from the night of being invaded by 2 large painful objects. She had gotten no sleep at all and was in an exhausted state. The combination of no sleep and the difficulty she had breathing through the nose tubes had taken their toll on the abused girl. This was just what Donavan wanted….the more she was broken down, the easier she was to train and control.

Donavan motioned for Harriett to be quiet and moved and collected a nasty flogger. Made out of buffalo hide it was over 18 inches long and held a good weight to it. He moved to behind Jenni and with no warning to the poor girl brought the flogger down on her ass in a rapid repeating motion with the leather straps kissing her skin every second.

A squeal of pain and shock erupted from behind the gag as Jenni was plunged into a new form of pain. The flogger smashing into her ass caused pain as well as the flogger striking the 2 dildos filling her up driving the studs deeper into her venerable skin. She made every effort to struggle and escape from this new form of torture but was too weak from the lack of food and water and the abuses she had received over the last few days. And the restraints were too tight. She was helpless to avoid Donavan’s expert blows. She attempted to cry but there were no more tears to be had.

Donavan kept this pattern up for about 5 minuets and turned her ass a bright shinny red and enjoyed watching the poor girl struggle and try and escape, ass trembling every time the flogger struck skin. He then stopped and handed the flogger to Harriett who put it away for him. He then pulled the vibrating unit from Jolene who almost had an immediate reaction of relaxing from the constant abuse it gave her. He deflated the 2 dildos and removed them from her orifices and checked her out by sight. Had the 2 units been left in with no lubrication they would have eventually shredded her skin beyond hope of healing. He made that mistake once. Ruined the girl perminatley. Ever since then he made sure that the 2 dildos had a large resivour of lubricant that released itself every so often. It kept most of the abrasion down to a minimum.

Seeing no permanate damage he moved around to the front of her to get a look at her tits. The metal bands had done their job well and her tits were a dull blue in color form little blood flow into them during the night. That was another thing he had leaned the hard way. Musnt keep the blood flow from them for very long. Several attempts with Harriett as a guinea pig had allowed him to find the right amount to cinch the steel bands down without doing long-term damage to them. He released the metal bands and soon blood flowed back into them with a vengeance as the regained a healthy red glow to them.

Jenni of course was in sheer pain as feeling and blood returned to her tortured breasts.

At least someone had come to get her. Even with the whipping she had received she was grateful for the simple pleasure of knowing someone was around. Her night was filled with the most awful thoughts of her being left here forever until she died and was terrified of the all encompassing darkness and silence with only pain to keep her company. He fatigued mind played out horrible fantasies and scenarios to her over the night. The simple fact that someone was here, even if it was her tormentors was a great relieve to her.

Donavan then removed her headgear and she gasped for breath as the cock gag was taken off. Jaws still not having had much use and being forced open all night ached in there agony as she attempted to gulp down air.

Throat cracked with no moisture she attempted to speak but found she could hardly form the words to speak and quickly gave up.

Donavan released her from the restraints and she collapsed to the ground. More pain than she had ever known exploded thruout her body. Muscles ached, pussy and ass was sore, jaws ached. She thought to herself that even her hair hurt but remembered she had no hair left to hurt.

Harriett came forward with the same crop she used yesterday” Into the bathroom “ and accentuated it with a smack of the crop against Jenni’s still sore breasts. Jenni attempted to move but the pain in her body was to great and she was hardly unable to move towards the bathroom.

Harriett took another swing at Jenni and the smack of the crop hitting flesh echoed through out the room.” You better get moving slut or I will beat every inch of your body black and blue” she growled at the helpless girl.

Jenni again made the effort to move and succeeded in crawling a few feet to the bathroom before collapsing. She was rewarded with a rain of blows upon her body covering areas that had not been abused yet. Somehow Jenni was able to work her way into the bathroom and dragged out a similar litter box that Harriett used.

Donavan turned to ready some equipment for today’s tortures while he let Harriett again attend to Jenni’s bathroom rites. Her body had very little waste left in it to dispose of and Donavan was actually pleasantly surprised that Jenni was able to control herself the entire time since her last trip to the bathroom yesterday.

Shortly Harriett was escorting the bruised and beaten girl back into the room and made her crawl to the center of the room. She collapsed into a heap at Donavan’s feet.

Donavan reached down and lifted her head up by the chin to look into here eyes. ”I’m feeling generous this morning pet. Name one thing you wish and I will give it to you.”

On occasion the women would ask for there freedom and receive a sever beating for it. They had already been informed that that would not happen and asking for it was not a wise thing to do. But Donavan already had Jolene pegged for an answer and wasn’t surprised when she hoarsely whispered back that she wanted something to drink.

Donavan smiled. Jenni was already to the point that she didn’t even consider her freedom. Just something simple like a drink of water. This was good. She was already forming into a very good slave.

Donavan let her head drop back down. “I think we can do that.” He walked over to the refrigerator and pulled out a very large needle filled with a clear liquid. He walked back over to the prostate form and pulled her arm out and plunged the needle into her arm. Jenni didn’t resist. Just another form of pain.

Donavan pushed the plunger down and emptied the fluid into her veins. The liquid was a protein and vitamin solution. The lack of food that the slave would endure for some time to come required some way for the slaves to keep up there strength. Donavan had a steady supply of the mixture from another friend of his who was in the medical field. Harriet’s breast mike was sufficient but didn’t have all that the slave’s body needed.

He handed the needle over to Harriett who disposed of it.

Jenni was grateful to Donavan for this even temporary interlude from constant abuse she had received and even managed to whisper out a “thank you Master” to him for it.

Donavan smiled over to Harriett who couldn’t understand the pleasure he was deriving from this little slut. She was just another one of the many slaves they had kidnapped over the years. But for some reason Donavan was going easier on this one.

“Little bitch” Harriett thought to herself “what makes you so special that he is giving you nicer treatment than the others. If he wont give you the treatment you deserve then I will.”

Jenni couldn’t understand something. Harriett was the one who did most of the abusing to her and inflicted most of the pain but it seemed that Donavan was in control. She decided that she did not like Harriett but for some reason was strangely attracted to Donavan. Even after what he had put her through.

Donavan understood what was going on. He had done this to all the other slaves. He would do everything in his power to make Harriett out to be the bad one and that in turn would drive the slaves to look to him for guidance and relieve. But for some reason it was happening on a greater level than with any of the others he had kidnapped. He saw the look on Harriet’s face and could guess what she was thinking. She was after all an open book to him even though she tried to hide it at times. Over the years of training and abusing her there was little about her that he didn’t know.

He looked over to Harriett ”Feed her.”

Harriett removed her top and knelt down to the girl and lifted her face to her nipples. Jenni seeing the nipples offered was again repulsed but remembering that this was the only source of nourishment hungrily latched onto one nipple and began to suck and chew on it in an effort to coax the fluid from her tits.

Harriett held her to each nipple in turn while she fed and let her fall back to the ground when each udder was empty of there fluid.

“Up on the table” Donavan order her motioning to the strange gynecological table. She offered no resistance and with every effort pulled herself up onto the table. She immediately placed her legs into the stirrups without being told.

Donavan and Harriett then proceed to secure her legs into the stirrups and secured her arms to the table and fastened a leather strap over her forehead securing it in place. Again she was immobile. But at least this time she was lying down.

Donavan forced open her mouth and placed a strange looking device between her lips. It was 2 metal bars that attached together on hinges and had a turn wheel on it. He then secured this device to the table and began to turn the wheel. Slowly her mouth was being forced open by the spreader jaws and soon her mouth was open to almost the tearing point. Jenni looked at him with fear in her eyes not being able to speak very well.

“Stick your tongue out” he ordered her which she did instantly and was rewarded with a set of toothed clamps closed down on her tongue causing her to flinch. But being restrained it was no good.

Donavan pulled the clamp out pulling her tongue with it. Just when she thought she had experienced every from of pain available then she would experience a new form of hurt and pain.

Donavan pulled the clamp all the way as far as the tongue would allow and then secured it to the O ring on her collar keeping her tongue out.

“Don’t want you biting down on your tongue for this next part now do we?” Donavan asked. Fear slammed into her again and she struggled to try and break free not wanting to experience the next form of torture that was in store for her. Even if she was at full strength she could have not broken free. The restraints were too strong.

Harriett got up on the table and straddled the girl’s stomach and sat down on it. She began to massage and play roughly with Jenni’s nipples doing everything she could to engorge and fully extend the girls poor nipples. Donavan meanwhile pulled a stool up and sat down next to her and pulled out a little medical bag and removed several sterile packages of needle of varying sizes. Jenni attempted to struggle and brake free from the restraints when she saw the needles but was rewarded with a slap across the face from Harriett who ordered her to lay still and accept what was coming.

Jenni tried to but her body shook from too much fear at what Donavan was going to do with those wicked looking needles. Her answer was short in coming when Donavan sized up her nipples and noting that they were full and large selected a very large needle and removed it from its packaging. He laid it next to the base of her nipple slightly scratching it he whispered to her. “Don’t worry. Its just a moment…”he jammed the needle through her nipple and pierced the other side”…..of pain and then its all done.”

Jenni’s body shook with the pain just inflicted on her but was unable to move. Donavan selected a nice silver hoop and slid it through the new piercing and Jenni heard the sickening click as he locked it into place. He then took a soldering iron and soldered the ring into place, leaving the iron on the hoop for longer than he should have the heat began to work its way up and into her poor nipple. Donavan seeing her attempting to struggle free took the iron away and wiped an anapestic swab across the new piercing and moved around to the other side and repeated the process. Shortly her abused nipples sported a pair of identical hoop piercing.

He moved back down to the base of the table and began to play and tease her pussy, slowly stroking her clit with his fingers and slowing stroking her pussy lips. Jenni began to moan in ecstasy, as this was the first real form of pleasure she had experienced since her waking up in this room of horrors.

Donavan continued his expert manipulations and soon Jenni was beginging to get very wet. He then moved his fingers up and began to lightly play with her clit. Trying to coax it from underneath its protective hood. He was shortly rewarded with it full engorged with blood he was able to pull the clit hood back and with a quick jab pierced a hole in the clit hood.

Jenni bucked from this new pain trying to escape the torture inflicted on her. Donavan didn’t pay any attention to her struggles as he hooked a slightly smaller hoop to the new piercing. A quick stab with another needle and soon she was sporting a pair of matching rings in her hood. He then moved down to her labia and placed 2 rings on each labia. Washing each with an anapestic swab and an antibiotic ointment to help in the healing.

Donavan said, “You should feel lucky my dear…we wont be able to abuse these while they heal. We want them to heal nice and clean.” For that she was grateful and Donavan noted her body relax slightly. He ran a finger up her pussy and back down to her ass and roughly inserted his finger into her hole. ”But there are other ways we can abuse you.” He began to ream his finger in and out of her ass.

Harriett sat up and moved over Jenni’s face and pulled the G-string to the side and said to her “Lick it good you little cunt. Lick it like you did yesterday and make me cum!” She then dropped her pussy down onto Jenni’s face and began to rub it over her face.

Donavan continued the finger reaming for some time watching as Harriett instructed the bound girl on how to eat her pussy and how she like to be licked. Harriet soon began to take some little gasps and Donavan began to notice little things that indicated Harriett was beginning to build to her own climax. Donavan lowered his shorts and placed the head of his cock to Jenni’s ass and with one rough thrust buried it into her ass, her abused sphincter muscles not offering much resistance from there previous nights abuse.

Donavan began to roughly jab into her ass while Harriett continued to rub her pussy over her face. Jenni was hardly able to think. She was concentrating on what Harriett was telling her to do while Donavan slammed into her ass, feeling as if it were filling up her entire body; each thrust like a red-hot poker. Jenni began to tighten her sphincter muscles each time Donavan bottomed out in her ass in an attempt to milk his cock to orgasm.

Donavan was pleasantly surprised with this and said “Yes…she…is …a ….GRUNT….natural …at ..this..” to no one in particular and began to increase his thrusts into her ass. And in no time short Donavan was grunting with abandon while he unloaded hot jizz deep in her ass while, while Harriett bucked in delight as Jenni’s tongue did wonders over her clit and pussy and she came with unexpected delight.

The 2 people now sexually sated for the time being pulled them selves off the poor girl and embraced each other in a deep and passionate kiss. This was completely alien to Jenni. Here was this couple that seemed to be able to enjoy each other anyway they chose. Yet had kidnapped her and forced her to do these terrible things and forced terrible things on her. But she did realize that it did kinda feel nice when Donavan was in her ass and complimenting her on how she was taking it, and when he was playing with her pussy earlier. She still didn’t like Harriett making her eat her pussy or having to suck on her tits for milk.

The couple broke from their embrace and released Jenni from her binds and ordered her to the floor, which she did. Donavan then attached a leash to her collar and for the next several hours led her around the dungeon and began training her on her posture…back straight, tits out, eyes downcast. How she should kneel and how she should crawl. She was instructed on how to address people and how to offer her charms in the most seductive way in each position she was in. When she failed to do what she was told or didn’t do it quick enough she received a smack on the ass with a crop or a whip. She was forced to eat Harriet’s pussy 4 more times that day and suck on Donavan’s cock 5 more times and had him in her ass twice more that day.

But Donavan had to say he was quite pleased with her performance the entire day. She was coming along nicely. She took all that was told to her and attempted to perform them to the bast of her abilities. Well…at least for him any ways. He did note a bit of rebellion spark up now and again when Harriett instructed her to do something. And because of it Harriett spent most of the day whipping and beating her. Donavan had to chuckle. Never before had someone given Harriett so much problems and not given him hardly any at all. This was something he was going to have to keep an eye on and see what would develop from it.

Harriett noticed this was happening to and just seeing her Master do nothing about it was infuriating her. So she took her anger out on the source of the problems. Twice Donavan had to step in and halt her before she did any real damage to Jenni. This pissed her off even more. And still she took it out on Jenni.

Several hours later when Donavan felt that Jenni had endured enough pain and was making very good progress on her training he called it quits for the day. He ordered Harriett to feed Jenni again and pulled out a very large dog carrier. The type used to transport animals on airplanes. Before ordering Jenni into it he ordered her into the bathroom and allowed herself to was up with a cold washrag washing away a few days of sweat and fear and the dried cum that was on her ass and face. She was grateful for this little amount of humanity given to her and immediately kissed Donavan’s feet when she was done thanking him for the privilege as she had been taught to do earlier that day. Donavan beamed at the progression she was making and just saw Harriett glowering at Jenni.

Donavan brought Jenni back over to the cage, affixed a set of wrist restraint behind her back and hobbled her legs with some similar restraints, and ordered her into the cage. He then affixed a heavy chain to her collar and secured it into place to an eyebolt in the floor of the cage. He then closed the door and locked it from the outside. There wasn’t much room in the cage but if Jenni curled up just right she could almost get comfortable.

Donavan lead Harriett up the stairs and turned the lights out behind him and soon Jenni was fast asleep thankful for this brief opportunity to rest from her tortures.

Harriett confronted Donavan as to the displays of kindness he showed to Jenni during the day.

“You are going easier on her than the others” She stated.

“I didn’t realize that that was up to you to decide.” he remarked back.

She saw the look in his eyes and saw that she had almost stepped over the line. She dropped to her feet and kissed them. “I’m sorry Master.,” she said. “Ive just never seen you like this way with any of the others. It’s not like you. I’m worried that you may think that I’m not enough for you anymore.

Steelwhip
Steelwhip
23 Followers