The New Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steelwhip
Steelwhip
23 Followers

He looked down at her and smiled. “No little one. You have nothing to fear. She is taking to her new life better than the others and I see great things for her in the future. May be I am a little easier on her but I feel that I don’t have to be as harsh.” He lifted her face to look at him. “Besides you are doing a wonderful job being harsh enough for the 2 of us.” He then kissed her and Harriett smiled and sighed with relieve.

She then made them dinner and he spent the some of the rest of the night having her hog-tied and whipping her ass and pussy, her begging for it before he fucked her mercilessly and made her cum 3 times.

The 2 then drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 7

The next few days passed in a blur of pain and agony for Jenni. Donavan and Harriett spent several hours each day in training her. She would be beaten and whipped failing very little when she was given her tasks. Jenni couldn’t be sure but she seemed to since that something big was coming up and Donavan wanted her prepared for it totally. He spent several hours on teaching and instructing her on what to do in group settings. Each night she would be locked back into her cage to spend another uncomfortable, but not painful night of sleep. Jenni wondered what was going.

Harriett to was a little bit in wonderment as to the interest in teaching Jenni for a group setting. She didn’t realize the party that Mike was holding. He hadn’t bothered to tell her. And why should he. When the time for the party came she would go with him with no questions asked.

Jenni did find one thing strangely odd. For the abuse she was receiving, she had only been fucked in the pussy once since she had been here and that had been when Harriett stripped her virginity from her. Sure Donavan had violated her ass and mouth dozens of times as well has Harriett with various strap on toys, but there had been no real attention paid to her pussy. Little did she know that it was for a reason. Donavan had begun to administer a birth control method to her daily injections. There was no need for her to get pregnant unless he wanted her to get pregnant. So until the birth control procedure was in full swing he would not run the risk of it. Besides Donavan reckoned…she has 2 other holes for me to rape.

It was the night before the big party at Mikes and Donavan and Harriet had given Jenni most of the night off. Donavan wanted all of them to be well rested for the next night.

Donavan woke suddenly at about 3 in the morning and noted that Harriett was not in bed with him. This was odd. She was under orders not to leave the bed unless she asked permission first. He checked the bathroom on the off chance she was in there but she wasn’t. He then checked the rest of the house but then realizing that she wasn’t upstairs he headed down towards the basement and into the dungeon.

He could hear the voice of Harriett and the sounds of leather striking flesh long before her got to the bottom of the stairs. When he reached the dungeon he saw Jenni strung up from one of the many hooks while Harriett stood behind her with a bullwhip laying it across her back.

“Bitch…do you think that you can take my Master from me. I know how he has been treating you lately. How he seems to like you. Do you think I’m going to let you steal him from me!” Harriett ranted as she brought the whip down on her time and time again.

This upset Donavan. Not because she was abusing and whipping Jenni but that Harriett was doing it without his orders. In a couple of steps he was over to Harriett who had her back to him and grabbed her wrist as she brought the whip up to strike her skin again. Harriett swung around in surprise and he saw all the color drain from her face when she realized who had grabbed her. Donavan just glowered at her with cold steel gray eyes and Harriett knew she was in trouble.

She dropped the whip and tried to drop to her feet to beg forgiveness “Please Master, I’m sorry, Please don’t do anything.”

Donavan said nothing and then Harriett realized how deep in it she was. When Donavan got mad he became very quite and this was the quietest that she had ever seen him. Tears began to flow from here eyes as she tried to explain herself to him. “Please Master…you were going so easy on her and I was afraid that you would replace me with her…please forgive me I was scared”

Donavan was having none of it as her dragged her over to the gynecological table and threw her on it and began to strap her into it. Harriet’s sob’s increased. On one hand Donavan could understand her concern and her worries but couldn’t understand this blatant breaking of his rules and her sudden rebellion. He finished strapping her in and began to turn a crank on the side of the table. This cranking began to tilt the table down and soon Harriet’s legs were higher than her head.

Donavan retrieved a ball gag with a tube running into it and affixed it to her head insuring the tube was well into her mouth. He then took a hood and placed that over her head again insuring that the tube was free of any obstructions into her mouth. He then retrieved some tubing from his medical locker and in short order had a tube connected to the tube into her mouth. That in place he then took a catheter and inserted it into her and once it was in place deep in her bladder he affixed the catheter to the tube leading to her mouth and released the flow of urine into her mouth. Harriett was unable to stop the flow as her head was much lower than her bladder and choked down the urine as it washed into her mouth. It would be a repeating cycle. She would drink her own urine and then pass it through the system to be swallowed yet again. But Donavan wasn’t done there. He moved the table over to where Jenni was still hanging. He raised Jenni up and then secured her legs to the wrist restraints so she was hanging in a clothespin position. He then grabbed several bottle of water from the refrigerator and forced Jenni to drink them all. Jenni was grateful to have several bottles of water given to her but her stomach rebelled at the extent of how much she was given. After several days of virtually nothing to drink her body was unused to this.

After he had forced the water into her he pulled out a rather large IV bag with a saline solution in it and hooked it up to her as well. With these 2 things done he retrieved another catheter and inserted this into Jenni bladder as well and hooked it to the other the tube already feeding Harriett. With the second chattered in place feeding the tube inserted into the mask he released it and a fresh flow of urine drained into Harriet’s mouth. She was not expecting this and she had trouble choking it down.

Donavan stepped back to look at his handiwork. The amount of water now in Jenni’s system would slowly pass through her system trough her system keeping a constant flow of urine into Harriett. And with Harriett positioned as she was, she would process all this through her system and it would return to her mouth for another trip. Donavan hated doing this to his love but this was a breaking of his rules he could not easily forgive. She would have to endure this and it would, hopefully, teach her, her place again.

He leaned over and whispered to Harriett “You have brought this upon your self. Accept it with the grace of my slave and learn from it.” He reached over and kissed her on the head and walked out returning up stairs to make an important phone call to Mike. Harriet’s torment would not end with just this little display of punishment. No something more had to be done to insure that this didn’t happen again.

He awoke Mike from the confines of his sleep, and using a code that the 2 had developed made a request.

“Mike I need you to send over 2 crates for delivery of fragile merchandise”

“I thought you would only need one?’ Mike asked.

“There have been some developments and I require to ship you 2. Ill inform the delivery men of the exact procedures of delivery and preparation when they arrive tomorrow.”

“No prob. man…you got it” and with that the 2 hung up.

Donavan had just informed Mike that he required Mikes “delivery men” to come over and pick up his 2 bound beauties. Mikes delivery men were a couple of guys that Mike had on retainer to go around and ‘collect’ women from friends and deliver them where ever it was needed. The women would be packed into shipping crates and then transported where needed. Donavan had used their services on several occasions to transport slaves he had sold to buyers. But now he was going to use them to transport Harriett and Jolene to the party tomorrow. The deliverymen were well paid and compensated, in the form of cash and pussy, for their troubles.

With that done, Donavan returned to bed and returned to sleep.

Chapter 8

Donavan got up the next morning bright and early to insure that his 2 trussed helpless women would be ready when the delivery men arrived for them. After fixing breakfast and eating it, and checking his mail he headed into the basement to check on the progress of his 2 females

Jenni and Harriett were right where he had left them. Jenni seemed to be asleep content with the fresh water she had received the night before. The IV bag in her arm was empty of its fluid and he reached over and removed it from her waking Jenni. He paid no attention to her as he looked onto Harriett. It was apparent that she had not gotten to much sleep the night before. The constant trickle of urine flowing into her prevented her from any form of restful sleep. Her stomach seemed a bit distended but other than that she seemed to be in fine shape. He removed the catheter from each of the women and then the hood and gag from Harriett. She looked up at him, her eyes still puffy from last night crying. She had failed her Master and had broken his rules. She deserved this punishment but still felt very, very bad for it. She opened her mouth to say something but a quick glare from Donavan stopped her from saying anything.

He looked down at her and tried to think of something to say. Never before had she been threatened by the presence of one of the slaves. He shook his head.

“I’m trying to understand you little one” he said after a few moments. “you know what the rules are. And yet you felt strong enough to feel threatened to heap more abuse on this girl than what I allowed. I can understand this. But I told you that I was not going to give you up. Is my word not good enough for you now? This is unacceptable.”

Harriett tried to choke back the tears from the talk her Master was giving her. Of course she had been a fool. She had placed her trust in him years ago so why now would he break his word to her.

Donavan walked over to the refrigerator and retrieved another bottle of water and opened it and allowed Harriett to drink from it. He then righted the table and released her from her restraints. She fell to her knees and began to kiss his feet and apologize most profusely for her actions. He ordered her to go and get cleaned up which she did grateful for no more abuse that he would inflict on her….or so she thought.

Donavan turned to Jenni and cocked his head just looking at her. He retrieved a oddly looking dildo from his cabinets and slowly inserted it into her. Jolene gave out a little sigh at this pleasant intrusion.

“You like this don’t you slave?” he asked.

“Yes…Master” she was able to whisper back to him as he began to slowly push the dildo in and out of her. Her pussy slowly becoming wetter with each push.

“Well that’s good….because you are going to have this in you for some time today.” And with a twist of the bottom plate of the dildo Jenni felt long objects pushing out from the object and began pressing into her soft pussy walls. Her body stiffened from this new sensation. He removed his hand and the dildo remained in place as the poles pressed into her. Donavan the retrieved a set of chains and hooks and attached one set to one ring in her labia and ran it around her leg and hooked it to the other ring on the same labia. The chain wasn’t long enough to circle easily and the effect was her labia being pulled stretched out. He repeated this process for the other side.

He stepped back to survey his handy work. Her pussy was now stretched open for all to see…if it wasn’t for the dildo crammed into her. He then took a weird looking metal plate that looked almost like a small cod piece and affixed it to the bottom of the dildo and with a click Jenni realized it was locked into place. He then grabbed a tube of superglue and poured a liberal amount onto her clit and pressed the metal plate that extended from the bottom of the dildo over the front of where her pussy hair would be if it hadn’t been shaved. He held it in place until he was certain that the glue took and it would remain in place.

Jenni couldn’t understand what had just happened and was even more confused when Donavan looked at her and said” We don’t want you having to good of a time tonight now do we.” Donavan had just sealed Jenni up from any intrusion into her pussy at the party tonight. If someone was really desperate they could rip the contraption off and have her. But Donavan had partied with these people before and they all knew not to mess with the device he placed on her. The reason for it was 2 fold……1) he didn’t want anybody fucking her and possibly getting her pregnant by accident, and 2)being unable to gain any clitoral stimulation she would be in a state of pure tension until he chose to relieve that tension.

Harriett soon came out of the bathroom crawling on her hands and knees keeping her head down. Donavan ordered her upstairs into the basement where he had set up 2 shipping crates the night before. Harriett saw these and began to move away from them. She knew what those crates meant. Donavan was ready for this and kicked her in the butt back towards the crates….” Get inside one” he ordered.

Harriett was unsure what to do….Should she follow the orders of her Master and trust him that no harm will come to her or should she try and make a brake for it. Any time they put someone into these crates they usually were never seen from again. Was this going to happen to her. Had she over stepped her bounds and had her Master decided to sell her off. The thought of spending the rest of her life in a whore house, like they had condemned so many other girls to, without her Master was to much for her and she started to cry again.

Donavan shook his head and really was concerned with Harriet’s behavior…She had given him more problems this last week than almost the entire time they had been together. With a shove of his boot he pushed her towards one of the crates.

Still sobbing Harriett crawled into the crate. And laid on her back. The crate was small enough that she had to pull her legs up to her chest to fit in. Once in Donavan secured her hands to restraints to the sides of the crate and banded her legs together at the ankles with a set of steel restraints. And then affixed a massive dildo to them. He then took a ball gag and fitted it to her head. This gag had a small attachment to it which he affixed a small pump and began to inflate the gag to jaw breaking size. He then secured her head to the crate and picked up the top and placed it on the crate . he located the rearward jutting dildo and brought the lid down hard on the poor girl. Harriett gave out a long wail of discomfort as the lid settled down and locked into place. Donavan smiled to him self. Now Harriett legs were neatly folded heels to ass and that the massive dildo was buried deep in her overstreached pussy.

Secured in the fact that she wasn’t going anywhere soon he walked down back to the basement to prepare Jenni. Harriett had been easy. She would have listened to him whatever he said. Hopefully after tonight she would give him no more problems. Jenni he wasn’t to sure about and so when he got back down he pulled out a syringe and inserted into her arm and injected a mild knockout drug and shortly she was asleep and packaged almost similar as Harriett.

THE END

for now...

Any suggestions and ideas on how to continue this story I would love to hear from everyone out there....See the disclaimer at the beginning of the story. Thanks...

Steelwhip
Steelwhip
23 Followers