The New Playmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,949 Followers

“Mmm,” she said, “I love your cock, Jonny. So big and hard…” And then he felt her delicate fingers land on him, tracing the outline of his penis through the thin cotton underwear, circling his balls gently as a butterfly, exploring his size and shape through the flimsy briefs. She made very appreciative noises as she went about satisfying her curiosity.

After a moment or two of her coaxing and massaging him through his briefs, she shifted her butt back almost to his jaw, and lowered her head towards his loins. This action raised her butt so that her pussy was spread open to his gaze again. Jonathan watched her juice dripping from her glistening pink folds and then felt a sudden heat at the tip of his cock.

She was gently sucking the tip of his erection through the material of his underwear, and this first real contact with his penis was heavenly. He felt her hands grip the base of his erection, and her mouth close tightly over the helmet.

After a few minutes, Jonathan felt her pull his briefs down his thighs, allowing his rock-hard manhood to spring free. She nearly squealed with delight, running her hands over his shaft before taking the purple bell into her hot mouth, swirling her tongue gloriously over its surface, sucking and squeezing it like a lollipop.

He pulled her thighs gently towards his face, and he felt her catch on to what he was doing, sinking her back end so that she virtually sat on his mouth, driving her oozing vagina onto his eager lips. While she bobbed up and down on his cock, cramming it into her mouth, Jonathan practised his techniques on her smouldering pussy, seeing what kind of movement and contact he could get with his mouth French-kissing her most private regions.

Then she was down at his thighs, her hands on his engorged member. She seemed to be using him as a sex toy. She held his penis, and rubbed it over her velvet skin, over her stomach, her thighs - leaving a trail of pre-cum on her skin. She rubbed it over her mound, through her cherry curls - which was a little much for his sensitive helmet - before stroking it around her vulva - against her clitoris and against her outer labia.

"Can you pass me my purse?" she asked, more than a little desire in her voice. He looked to where she was pointing, at the small pinewood table next to her bed. "Here you are," he said, passing her the little leather purse.

"I got this the day after I first saw you," she said, pulling a box of extra-sensitive condoms out of her purse, “I had a feeling I might need them one day soon.”

Squeezing his hard cock between her thighs, she opened the box and took out a condom.

“We’re gonna need a lot of these,” he said as she sheathed his erection in latex.

“I’m gonna go on the pill,” she said, “in a couple of weeks we won’t need them.

"Mmm, I can’t wait," Jonathan smiled as she sank slowly onto his cock, the most incredibly tightness of unparalleled warmth enveloping his penis.

She moaned softly as she started to gyrate her hips. Her hands gripped his pectoral muscles as she got an intense rhythm going. He really had to hold back to keep from just exploding there and then.

“You’ve done this before,” he said as she pressed herself down on his penis, taking him as deep inside her as was physically possible.

“Please,” she giggled, “I’m in my last year of high school – of course I’ve done it before.”

“Mmm,” he said, “so it’s not like you needed to practise with me.”

“Not needed, no,” she grinned cheekily, “but I wanted to, and I’m glad I did. Jonny, I haven’t done this with many people, you know, but you’re easily the best I’ve ever known.”

“Thank you.”

“And you’ll soon be the first to ever put your naked cock inside me.”

“Oh Lucy, I really can’t wait – you’re so tight. I love how you feel.”

She had the energy of an athlete, almost bouncing up and down on his cock, caressing her nipples as she did so. Periodically, she would lean forward and kiss his mouth. Then, still with his cock deep within her, she swivelled round, the feeling was intense. She ended up facing away from his face, towards his feet. But then she lay back, flat against his chest.

As the two of them resumed their rhythm, Jonny squeezed her breasts, massaging them and pinching her nipples. She reacted to his touch, her moaning getting louder and louder. She grabbed one of his hands and pulled it down between her legs, where he felt his cock sliding in and out of her hot, dripping pussy. She pressed his hand to her clit, urging him to touch her swollen button as he drove his hard cock into her wetness.

Her moaning grew incredibly loud, and Jonny found himself moving with her, moaning in his own quiet way as the intense sensations built between them. Lucy rocked her hips against him, grinding down so that the top of his cock pressed against her cervix and rubbed up against her sensitive g-spot. She pressed her hands on top of his, pushing him against her clitoris, and as their rhythm built up to a hair-raising pace, her moans became desperate little yelps as she got to the crest of the wave.

“Oh God, Jonny, fuck me!” she screamed, “fuck me fuck me fuck me!”

Her entire body shuddered as she came, and he felt a sudden rush of her juice pouring down onto his balls, and her climaxing pussy gripped his cock as his hot semen flooded out into the latex sheath.

Jonathan was in heaven. It was the most amazingly powerful orgasm, and he had to bite his lip to avoid making a sound.

As Emma collapsed back against him, completely spent, the two of them heard the front door slam. Dan and Emma were back. “We’re going to have to be careful,” said Jonny.

“It’s nearly the school vacation,” Lucy stroked his cheek, “then our parents will be at work and we’ll have all day every day to be home alone.”

“Really?”

“Yeah,” she said, “then you can fuck me all over the house.”

5

The next two weeks seemed to fly by, but a change came over Dad and Emma that made it difficult for Jonny and Lucy to take advantage of their living under the same roof. Their parents were suddenly more attentive to them, spending more time with them instead of going off with each other.

Jonny hoped that Dad and Emma weren’t having rows or arguments, because if they broke up, Lucy would be forced to leave.

So for two weeks, Jonny and Lucy had to make up excuses to leave their parents company and head upstairs.

“We’re going up to use the internet,” Lucy would say, knowing that the only internet connected computer was in her bedroom, and that their parents were so computer illiterate that they wouldn’t be interested in exactly what she and Jonny would be doing while online.

But the two knew that they couldn’t go very far because every now and then, Dad or Emma would pop their heads around the door to check if they were all right. Very irritating, but Lucy and Jonny knew that when the vacation finally came, that they would have all day every day to themselves.

But though forced to be subtle, they could still get away with a little one on one contact. The top two steps on the staircase outside were creaky, and every time Dad or Emma came up to see if they wanted anything, they had a valuable fifteen second warning. So as long as they kept their clothes on and didn’t get too carried away, they could still play around.

Jonny would stand behind Lucy as she surfed the web, then crouch and gently rest his chin on her shoulder, touching his cheek against hers. A smile would grow across her face as he kissed her cheek softly and she felt his arms encircle her, sweeping over her t-shirt to hold her breasts in his hands. She would moan as he nibbled her ear lobe and caressed the swell of her chest through her white school blouse. He would feel her hard nipples pushing against the polyester, as she took off her bra when she got home since she liked Jonny to have easy access to touch her nipples and pinch them with his fingers.

Then his hands would drop and pop a few buttons of her blouse, and she would turn her head so she could kiss his lips. As they kissed, their lips exploring each other’s mouths, his hands would reach inside her blouse and seek out the cute curves of her breasts, and he would hear her breathing deepen as he massaged her silky soft skin and rolled her hardened buds between his fingers and thumbs, squeezing irresistibly.

She’d reach back to grab his head as they kissed passionately, their tongues dancing together in a fit of need and desire. He’d breathe in her sweet scent and stare into her gorgeous eyes and his hands would drop down, tracing over her beautifully smooth stomach to celebrate her wonderful shape, moving over the rough plaid skirt over her thighs and hips before moving back up between her legs where he could feel the heat and wetness of her arousal through her cotton panties.

He’d stroke her crotch through her soaking underwear and she’d moan while they kissed. He’d gear his caresses to her reactions and place sensual kisses down her neck as he moved to get a better position for his fingers to seek out her hot pussy through the saturated cotton, and his arms would press against her breasts, allowing him to move in contact with her breasts even while both his hands discovered the delights of her wetness.

Soon his fingers would slip under her panties and she would flinch from the first touch on her tender labia. She’d rock her head back as the tip of one of his fingers delved into her vagina, making little circular movements to slowly coat itself in her juice. Eventually, his finger would be inside her as far as it would go, and he’d gently move it round and round, gently in and out, looking for that all important spot she liked best.

Meanwhile, he’d use his other hand to seek out her clitoris, first coating his fingers in her emissions to ensure the best possible sensations when he find her little button. She’d flinch again slightly as his other fingers reached their destination and he would begin to flick the pad of his finger against it. Her breathing would be very heavy then, while his rhythm accelerated gradually and soon his fingers would be almost dancing inside her dripping pussy as others trembled around her clit to drive her into a near-frenzy.

After a while, she would be begging for more, but in little more than an out-of-breath whisper because of the wonderful sensations rippling through her body. He’d quickly move around in front of her, kneeling on the floor under her desk, so that his arms rested on her thighs and could push up her skirt so his head could drop down between her legs.

He’d touch his lips to her sopping panties and breathe in the wonderful scent of her arousal mixed with her perfume. She would be desperate for him to take her further, and her hands would move to hold his head, her fingers running through his hair, pressing gently down, urging him onwards as she felt his hot mouth against her tender pussy.

He’d nuzzle into her heat and push aside the material of her panties, glorying in the sight of her beautiful pussy with its delicate patch of ginger down and glistening pink petals waiting for him to clean the seeping juices with his mouth and tongue…

And then they’d hear the creak of the top steps and be forced to reposition themselves and act as though they were just innocently using some chat room or other when Dad or Emma poked their heads round the door.

For those two weeks, their caution meant that orgasms came by using just fingers and mouths – they felt that the trouble of putting a condom on Jonny was too much to risk when they could be interrupted at any time.

6

Then suddenly, with a real thrill, it was the Christmas vacation. That first morning, Jonny woke up late, after his parents had already gone to work, when Lucy came into his room and got under his duvet with him.

“You know,” she said, “we don’t need condoms any more.”

He felt her hands crawl down his chest until they found his rigid penis. “Mmm…” he said as she squeezed his shaft and moved his foreskin down and then upwards, teasing him in the best way she knew.

He reached down and stroked her nipples a little, still drowsy from his night’s sleep.

“Come on,” she said, climbing onto him, “it’s time.”

She and sank down onto his cock, that familiar tightness, but without a condom, so incredibly intense. He gasped as the sudden heat engulfed his erection. She rolled her deep brown eyes as she felt every corner of her orifice filled by him, the sensations so heightened by the absence of a barrier between them. He kissed her soft neck as she began to ride him, breathing in the strong fragrance she wore. He supported her breasts with his palms, her nipples in between his knuckles, where a slight movement of those hands pinched and squeezed those firm little nipples between his fingers.

His kisses moved slowly down to her chest, and he took first one, and then the other nipple in his mouth, teasing them with flicks of his tongue. His hands went to her firm behind, gripping her with real strength as their rhythm accelerated, the muscles in her thighs working to lift herself up his hardness and then plunge down on it, grinding her clitoris against skin.

He kissed her mouth and her tongue sought out his, dancing together passionately. He held her in his strong arms, and suddenly stood up, forcing her to wrap her legs around him to keep her balance. He carried her over to the couch and carefully laid her down, burying his face between her breasts as he thrust his cock within her, stirring it against her g-spot for full effect.

“Oh yes,” she moaned as he took her right nipple into his mouth again and began to apply real force, “that’s good…that’s so good…”

As he drove his penis into her time and time again, he would pull it out as far as possible before thrusting back inside her to the hilt, squeezing in as deep as possible.

“Oh fuck me,” she cried, “fuck me, Jonny, fuck me, fuck me!”

He upped his pace again, going quickly and firmly, but being careful not to hurt her. Her moans soon turned to near shouts, and as he took her over the edge, he timed his own peak to fire off his load inside her.

“This is going to be an amazing vacation,” she said as they lay sweaty and satisfied, spooning on the bed to regain their breaths and their strength.

“We still going through with your fucking all over the house plan?” he asked her.

“Of course,” she said, “but…uh…I’ve got a few girl friends coming over later – I hope you don’t mind.”

“I don’t mind. What’re you girls going to do?”

“We’re going to do you, hopefully,” she giggled at his shocked expression. “I told a few people how incredible you are, I hope you don’t mind.”

“So they’re coming over?”

“They wanna see for themselves,” she said. “Who was I to say no?”

To Be Continued...