The New Playmate's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,953 Followers

“Let me taste you,” he said to her as they came up for air once again.

“Right now?” she whispered.

“Right now.”

He felt her climb onto his chest, her legs either side of him, then she delicately touched down to press her hot, hairless pussy to his lips. He opened his mouth and she flinched at the contact of his tongue on her dripping vagina. She was so wet – and he could instantly tell that she was the wettest of the four schoolgirls currently using him as a communal sex toy. Her juices were all over her smooth vulva, and dripping down his cheeks as she rocked herself against him, holding his head like a rodeo rider held the saddle of a leaping horse.

All four teenagers were moaning as they used him, but as Jonathan attacked Francesca’s pussy with his lips and tongue, her moans became very loud. She was urged to quiet down by her school friends, which she somehow managed.

Jonathan was in heaven, with one girl using his hand almost to masturbate with, two girls grinding their pussies onto his toes while seeming to take it in turns to bob up and down on his cock. Francesca came with a powerful shudder as her emissions flowed into his mouth. He loved her flavour, her scent: it drove him wild.

Francesca moved off after a while, and he heard her talking to the girl at his right, which turned out to be Penny. The raven-haired girl lifted his hand out of her lap, and Francesca took her place. Penny climbed onto his chest and leaned down to his head.

“Make me come just like that, Jonny,” she whispered into his ear, then moved up to mount her own pussy at his lips.

Penny’s pussy was not quite as wet as Francesca’s had been with to begin with, but soon made up for lost ground. Her pussy was framed by hair, which Jonathan had to avoid getting in his mouth, but nevertheless he loved it. Her fragrance was muskier than Francesca’s: pleasant, but stronger, with just a little flowery perfume to sweeten it. Her flavour wasn’t quite as delicate as the petite blonde, either, much more tangy and salty.

He really had to control himself to keep from coming into whoever’s mouth was currently around his hard erection, but he didn’t find it too difficult. Then the two girls on his legs moved. One of them moved round to his left hand, and mirrored the position Francesca had taken up on his right, picking up his left hand to place it between her legs.

The other girl, who he assumed to be Lucy since he thought she would be the one to have the confidence to do it first, moved up and slid his rock hard erection slowly into her slick pussy. As Penny ground her wet vagina onto his mouth, Lucy took up a rhythm on his cock and the other two used his hands to manipulate their own genitals. Things couldn’t get better than this: four schoolgirls all over him.

After a long while, Penny built up to a colossal climax, pressing her clit against his nose as his tongue penetrated her burning pussy, brushing her bush against him as she went over the top, pressing his head into her as she shuddered on top of him.

And so it went for a long while, the girls rotating around taking turns at his hands, on his face and on his erection, and it went on for a long, long while. Yet Francesca avoided his penis: she moved from his hand to his face several times that night, but only the three other schoolgirls ended up sitting on his hard cock. He could always tell where the sweet little blonde was, because she was the only one with a completely smooth pussy, and he was slightly disappointed that she wasn’t following her friends’ leads. Nevertheless, it was an amazing time: orgasms firing off so frequently it seemed like a sexual firework display in that dark bedroom.

Jonathan was only human, of course, and no tantric master, so several times that night he found himself exploding inside heated tightness, releasing his hot come inside one or other of the three teenage vaginas. But when he did so and the girls moved round again, whoever it was that was posted at his crotch used her mouth to slowly bring him back up to hardness.

At last, with all four bodies bathed in perspiration and a cocktail of four schoolgirls’ pussy juices and a schoolboy’s creamy semen, Jonathan came inside Anna’s little pussy, and though he came hard and powerfully, almost nothing seeped out of his penis. He was completely spent. Anna came with him that time: it had been going on so long that it had become easy to send the girls over for another orgasm. Francesca was on top of his mouth, and she came as well when Jonathan gently sucked her clit. The other two also sensed the finality of the moment, and used his fingers to send themselves to their final peaks too.

And five bodies collapsed on that bed, in a heap of satisfied exhaustion.

11

Some minutes later, Jonathan made his way back to his room, creeping along the hallway to avoid being seen by his father or Emma. On the landing, a quick glance through the banisters down to the living room made it clear that neither would have noticed what was going on upstairs. They were in passionate embrace on the couch.

Jonathan slowly got ready for bed after a very quick shower, and climbed into bed – without bothering to put any clothes on – with the day’s events burned into his mind. What a day.

So powerful were the thoughts going through his mind, however, that Jonathan found he couldn’t get to sleep. His energy seemed to return, and as he thought about what had happened, he found his penis swelling once again. He felt slightly annoyed: if the rest of the vacation turned out like the bit he’d already been through, he was going to need as much sleep as he could get.

He tossed and turned for what seemed like ages, hearing Emma and his father head off to bed, and still could not get to sleep.

He was beginning to get a little annoyed, but then he heard the handle on his bedroom door turning. The door slowly edged open, and someone slipped inside. In the vague light from the streetlamps outside coming through his curtains, he could see who it was.

“Jonny, you awake?” the petite blonde, Francesca whispered.

“Yes,” he replied in a similar whisper.

“Do you mind if I…if I…”

“Not at all,” he pulled the covers back to invite her into his bed. She climbed in and the air around him was filled with her sublime vanilla scent. She ran her hands all over him in the darkness and was a little surprised at his nakedness. She herself was wearing a long soft cotton nightshirt.

He ran his hands through her hair. She had let it down now, releasing it from its ponytail, and he adored the silkiness of it in his fingers. They kissed for a long while, like lovers reunited after a long break. He pressed his hard penis between her legs and she circled her hips to rub herself against it.

“Jonny,” she said softly, “I want you to do something for me.”

“Anything,” he said, “I’d do anything for you, Frannie.”

“I…I couldn’t do it in there…not in front of all of them. I just couldn’t…”

“I understand,” he said reassuringly, stroking her cheek gently, “don’t worry – no one will think any less of you. I certainly don’t.”

“But I did want to…I just…didn’t feel it was the right place.”

“Of course,” he kissed her gently.

“But,” she said, “we can do it now if you like. I want it to be you, Jonny, you are so amazing and…and I’ve never felt this way about anyone before…Jonny…will you take my virginity?”

To Be Continued…