The New Playmate's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,949 Followers

Leo grinned at the naked girl opposite him, trying desperately to think of raw liver and horrible things to keep his cock from springing up inside his underwear.

"I've got a pair of threes," Anna laid her cards down, smiling yet fairly certain she'd lost.

"Three eights," Penny grinned, laying down her cards, her heart hammering inside her chest with the kind of nervousness she'd not really experienced before. To her surprise, a small piece of her mind thought that if anyone should get her panties, it would be good if Leo did, but this sentiment was stifled by the horror that he was going to end up winning and leaving her naked with nothing at all.

"Three queens," Leo placed his cards down on the table and smiled at Penny. Penny's eyes widened and her heart went down in flames to the pit of her stomach.

She now had nothing.

4

"Hey, this is getting to be a pretty serious game," Anna said as Leo picked up his winnings, "I'm going to get more beers: we all need to lighten up!"

The blonde, now pretty much back to her state of play at the beginning save for the addition of Lucy's necklace, stood up and scampered off into the kitchen after more beer. Leo slipped on his long-sleeved grey t-shirt, but didn't bother to put his jeans back on. He smiled at Penny, and handled her panties. Could he feel the moisture from between her legs? The dark-haired beauty blushed visibly, and looked away from him.

"So what were you guys doing with Jonny yesterday?" Charlie asked the girls.

"We played truth-dare," Lucy replied.

"And what did you guys end up doing?" he asked, his imagination going wild at what it must have been like.

"Well, it was pretty hot," Lucy grinned, "you wouldn't get that kind of stuff past the censors, I can tell you!"

Lucy dealt out some more cards while she told Charlie some of the things that had happened the other day and Anna eventually returned with some beers. Charlie took a huge swig of his fresh bottle: he never thought his life would ever involve a game like this with three such beautiful girls. It was going to be an incredible day. Already, there was a pretty redhead who didn't seem bothered any more that they could all see her breasts – and there was a naked girl sitting right there in front of them. If half of what Lucy said about the other day was true, today was going to be absolutely amazing.

Right now, the boys seemed to be having all the luck, though Anna was fully clothed, Penny and Lucy were really not doing to well.

As the winner of the last round, Leo went first. He had an awful hand, so he lay down only his wristwatch. Lucy's turn. For the ginger-haired girl, it was either her skirt or her final item of underwear. She thought for a moment, then stood up and put her hands up under her skirt, slipping down a tiny white g-string. She looked across at Charlie, and he flashed a grin her way. She sat back down, the blue skirt still hiding her from the waist to the thighs, but she was in no comfortable position.

"You're up, Penny," the redhead said, a little relieved that the focus was shifting away from her now.

Penny took a long sip of beer, the alcohol warming up her throat and her stomach a little. "Okay," she said, looking at her cards, "I'll take a loan from the dealer."

Lucy tore off a piece of paper from her notepad and placed it on the betting pile.

Now it was Anna's turn. The blonde didn't seem to have a very good hand either, laying down only Lucy's silver bracelet. Charlie added Lucy's white lace bra and it was back round to Leo.

Leo called to see their cards, and for once, Penny had a stroke of luck, winning it with a couple of fours only.

Her winnings were a little meagre, but better than nothing. She slipped on Lucy's white g-string, noticing that it was a little damp already, but the redhead's cup-size was too small for her, and her necklace – not to mention Leo's watch – were hardly good for covering her nudity.

But she was a lot happier even with only a g-string, and the beer was beginning to work its magic. And in order to keep the blood flowing through her legs, she shifted position so that she knelt up. Her breasts were on display, but with the alcohol beginning to stir her system, she found she quite liked having Leo looking at her now, and since Lucy's panties had been damp before she'd put them on, there was no difference if she added her own moisture now.

"Wait a minute," Anna said to Lucy, "if you're the dealer and you have nothing to bet with, what happens then? It's hardly fair if you make up a dare for yourself."

"Then I bet with the dealership," Lucy explained. "I put in a piece of paper, and whoever wins it gets to be dealer next round."

Lucy passed out some more cards, and Penny started the bet, putting down Leo's watch and Lucy's white lace bra as her stake. Charlie seemed fairly confident, and put down Lucy's white nylons and Penny's navy blue socks. Leo threw down Charlie's socks and Lucy's blouse.

"Building up quite a collection of Penny's things there, Leo," Charlie said, nudging his friend. The tall blond boy actually blushed, a reaction that stoked the fire inside Penny no end, and the pretty black-haired girl also blushed a little from Charlie's observation.

"What happens when you get a full set of someone's clothes?" Anna asked.

"Uh...I suppose something should happen," Lucy said. "How about...when you get a full set of someone else's clothes, you get to tell them to do something for you – whatever you want, right there."

"Well, you're up next, anyway," Anna teased her red-haired friend.

"Very well," said Lucy, and still kneeling where she was, reached around to unclip her skirt, pulling it off to drop it in the middle and leave herself in the same situation as Penny had been earlier: absolutely naked. The other girls couldn't help giggling, while the two boys looked at each other again, wide-eyed. Lucy was sitting there, right next to them, completely naked. The way she was sitting meant that her closed thighs hid everything but the top half of her little cherry-covered mound, so all they saw was her pubic hair, but it was still pretty amazing for such inexperienced boys.

"My other stake is going to have to be the dealership," Lucy said, taking another beer and not seeming to worry too much about what the others could see.

"Okay, so now it's me." Anna put in her crimson sweater, and then, feeling the need for a little attention of her own, opted for her black skirt: and she stood up to remove it before sitting down cross-legged, giving the boys a little show as she did so. Sitting down again with her legs crossed kept her cotton-covered mound on display to prying eyes, and even the small wet patch that had grown there.

"I'll see your cards," Penny said, dropping her own pair of fours in front.

With a little laugh, Anna won the hand with a pair of aces, leaving Lucy without any clothes and without the dealership, too. The redhead handed the pack of cards – and the notepad – to the bubbly blonde.

"Here you are," she said, "but you have to start to you left now, since you're the dealer."

"Okay," Anna grinned, leaving her stakes at her side without putting anything back on.

More cards, and the atmosphere was electric. With Anna and Charlie holding most of the clothes now, they were looking across at each other as rivals. Meanwhile, with Lucy nude, Penny in just a g-string and a necklace and Leo with a modest hoard, the group felt certain that some dares were going to happen very soon, and the nerves began to flutter again. As Penny contemplated her next move, Leo darted quickly out to the kitchen and back with more beers.

Penny did not like the look of her hand, but she did her best to conceal her frustration at such a string of poor fortune. The new beer was welcome, though, and she was now quite enjoying seeing Leo looking at her nearly-nude body when he thought she wasn't looking. It made her tingle between her legs.

But there was nearly-nude, nude, and the first one to do a dare, and she knew she had to play carefully. With a pair of fives, she had no real class in her hand, but it was better than some of the winning hands already, so she placed Lucy's necklace in the middle of the coffee table. She was beginning to get pins and needles in her feet, and would soon be forced to change position, so she sipped a bit more beer to ready herself.

"Right," said Charlie with an upbeat voice showing clear confidence, "I'll put in Penny's sweater and I'll raise it with Penny's bra...see if you can't hold the full set, eh, bud?" he nudged Leo again, and the blond boy smiled a little sheepishly.

"Okay, okay," Leo said, dumping Penny's jeans and her tank top on the pile, as if to prove to the others that he didn't hold a flame for the raven-haired girl. "And I'll raise you," he said, adding Penny's little turquoise thongs.

"High stakes!" Lucy cried with a grin, "I'm folding!"

The redhead dropped her cards. With nothing remarkable in her hand and nothing at all on her body, she wasn't going to risk staking three dares to keep up.

"High stakes indeed!" Anna said, looking at Charlie. "But I smell a little bluffing!"

The short-haired blonde placed Lucy's blue skirt in the middle, Leo's watch, Lucy's white lacy bra and then raised the stakes yet again with Penny's socks.

"And that puts all of Penny's original clothes in the stake," she said. "Unless you win this round, Pen, you're going to be doing a dare for certain!"

Penny shifted uncomfortably, and with her pins and needles killing, moved so that her knees were under her chin again. The butterflies in her stomach were almost unbearable. She was going to have to win this, and with her hand, it was going to have to be through bluffing more likely than not. Still, she had to act confident.

"No problem, then," she said, slipping off Lucy's g-string to add it to the pile, " and I'll raise you too," she added the little slip of paper that denoted a dare.

"Wait a minute," Anna said, "by my calculations, you need to put another two dares in if you want to raise it, because Leo raised it and then I did."

"Oh...uh...right," still trying to maintain a poker face, Penny tore off two more dare sheets. This was a seriously dangerous time. She now had no clothes and three dares for the taking.

"Hmm, this is getting serious," Charlie grinned. "I'll see your raise," he added Leo's athletics top and socks, then also added his own shirt that had been lying beside him, "and I'll raise it again."

Lucy chuckled as Charlie pulled off his own t-shirt and added it to the pile, "I'm pretty glad I didn't get into this," she said.

"I'll fold," Leo said, as if trying to make it easier for Penny. With the pretty black-haired girl worrying about things a little too much, she hadn't been concentrating to hard on hiding her nudity, and he could see a little glimpse of her pussy between her ankles. He tried not to look, tried not to take advantage of her poor circumstances, but the temptation was just too great: it was such an incredible sight. Normally, when you fancied someone, you not only looked at them from afar, but fully clothed. Here was the most exquisite girl he'd seen in a long time, and he could see her pink vagina, even though it was in shadow.

Back round to Anna: now it was only her, Penny and Charlie left, but somehow the group got the feeling that Penny wasn't going to hold out much longer. So from behind her cards, Anna knew it was basically her or Charlie, and something inside of her kept whispering that he was bluffing.

"I'll see your raise," she said to the curly-haired boy, dropping Lucy's white nylons onto the fairly huge-looking pile in the middle. "And I'll raise you more..." she dropped Lucy's blouse on, too.

Penny's go. She got the feeling that Anna and Charlie had pretty good hands. If she now wanted to see their cards, she'd be forced to do a load more dares. There was no real choice for her now.

"I fold," she said, dropping her cards.

"Ooo..." Anna winced, "expensive!" the blonde girl giggled at her friend's expense. Penny was looking very anxious now. She was up for four dares at the end of the round, and nothing could prevent that now.

"I hate to say it though," Penny tried to deflect some of the focus from her, "but all of Lucy's clothes are in the middle, too, now.

For a moment, they all looked around, and sure enough it was true. "Oh damn it!" Lucy said, but wasn't too unhappy since it only meant one dare.

"It's just you an' me now, Slim," Charlie said to Anna, imitating Humphrey Bogart. "I'll see your raise..." and he realised that he wasn't exactly a wealthy man any more: he only had his chinos and his boxers left. On the other hand, Anna was still doing very well. Hmm, there was no way he could let her win, else she'd have almost everything there was to have. He stood up, and pulled down his chinos, placing them on the pile. All eyes were now on him as he stood there.

"You going to chicken out, now?" Anna said with a grin, trying not to look as though she had any interest in Charlie's almost-nude physique.

"Uh..." Charlie, who was the only actual virgin in the room, was more than a little terrified at this point. But his whole plan would be made worthless if he gave in now. "Okay," he said, "I'll put in a dare..."

The girls giggled, and Leo said: "the rule is, you can't put dares in until all your clothes are gone."

"Yeah, go on – I had to!" Lucy grinned.

Charlie tried to hide his nervous shiver. This was it: was he a man or a mouse? Well, time for some Dutch courage: he picked up his bottle of beer and finished it. Then, it was down with the boxer shorts. Not being a g-strong or thongs, he had to pull them down while he was standing up, and this gave the girls an easy view, and produced a few cheers from the ranks.

Now it was Charlie's turn to blush as he sat down cross-legged, his hands attempting to hide his penis – which had, at least, softened from his sheer terror.

Anna versus Charlie. Anna was sitting pretty: she still had ample protection. "I'll see your raise," she said, putting her crimson sweater onto the pile.

"And she'll see your cock, too!" Lucy joked.

"Thanks, Luce," she said, then dropped her skirt onto the pile. "And raise you again, sport!" she grinned at the naked boy opposite her, trying to maintain some kind of eye contact so she didn't end up openly staring between his legs.

"Hmm..." Charlie caught a glimpse of the moist patch on Anna's crotch, and looked away. The last thing he needed now in his situation was an erection. Desperately, he tried to think of unpleasant things like open sewers, dead bodies and Arnold Schwarzenegger comedies.

Now it was just him and her. In normal circumstances – say, if it was money at stake rather than dignity – he would probably have stopped there and asked to see her cards. But this wasn't normal circumstances. If he was naked, by God he was either going to see Anna naked or make her chicken out first.

"I'll see that, and raise you again," he said, and picked up the notepad to pull out two dare sheets. This was going to be huge.

"Okay..." for the first time, a note of caution crept over Anna's voice. She had thought Charlie was bluffing, but this was insane. He couldn't be going this far with useless cards, could he? Anna looked around at her friends. Leo had gone to get yet more beer, and it seemed that everyone around her was slightly rosy-cheeked and beginning to really get into the mood. But Anna felt more than a little sober, and with Charlie there in the nude, her heart seemed to be racing and her usual ton of confidence slipping. She decided to keep going: after all, Penny had given up with three dare sheets in the middle, so Charlie would probably give up soon. But suddenly, the blonde-haired girl's hand didn't look quite so hot as she'd first thought.

"I'll raise you again," she said, pulling off her socks to equal the previous raise, then stretching her arms up to remove her t-shirt. Now she sat in just her red-and-white striped teddy, high-cut over her hips and very sexy. Charlie smiled at her now she was nearing nudity, and for some strange reason, she blushed. Goodness, she'd never felt like this before in front of anyone! What was going on?

The others kept quiet, so that it almost seemed as though only Anna and Charlie were in the room. But the game wasn't going to stop now.

Charlie smiled openly: he just didn't care any more: he wanted to see Anna take off her underwear: a whole load of dares was worth that, at least. If Anna won, she'd win so many clothes that she'd probably never be naked, and Charlie couldn't help thinking that he might not ever see such a beautiful girl strip again in his lifetime, what with his general lack of social confidence.

"See you and raise you!" he announced boldly, tearing off another couple of dare sheets as though they were mere trifles. The difficult thing now was keeping his eyes on her face: not only was her crotch getting damper and damper, but the way her teddy stretched over her ample cleavage and her stiff nipples pressed against the thin cotton fair made his mouth water.

"Okay..." Anna was having a real crisis of confidence now. What was he playing at? Did he have a strong hand after all? He had to, no one just puts down dares like that. This was really it: she kind of liked the idea of being naked in front of Charlie – well, the others too – but...hang on...did she really think about just Charlie then? Oh, but he was absolutely delicious...and her pussy tingled when she even looked at him...but surely she didn't want him, he was so unlike any of the guys she'd ever gone with before. So...well...intelligent and...well, kind of funny...

Confidence, confidence: poker was all about confidence. She stood up, feeling all the eyes upon her. After a swig of beer, she reached up to put her fingers under the straps on her teddy, to very slowly pull them over her shoulders, to peel the cotton away from her body. Confidence, all about confidence. As she revealed more and more skin, inch by inch, she decided that by keeping eye contact with Charlie, she would seem more confident than she felt, and he might believe she had an amazing hand.

But as she slipped her underwear down to expose her fairly large breasts and hard brownish nipples, she noticed that Charlie was finding it quite difficult maintaining eye contact with her, and furthermore, between his legs he was having a hard time concealing his growing penis. Mmm...that made Anna feel so warm inside: Charlie's beautiful cock was hardening as he watched her undress...mmm...

Charlie was having a hard time, a very hard time. But with all that beer inside him, he was loving every moment of it, and had pretty much forgotten about trying to hide his erection. Anna was standing there across the table from him, looking down into his eyes as she uncovered more and more of her sensational curves. Now her navel was bared, and down further, seemingly moving in slow motion, to the swell of her mound and the dusting of golden hair that neatly covered it.

But now she stooped and then removed the garment fairly rapidly, and Charlie didn't manage to see her actual pussy lips. She used the garment to cover herself as she knelt down, before adding them to the pile, smiling back at Charlie but with distinctly less of her usual brash self-assurance.

"So you want to see my cards?" he asked her, his tone insinuating that she was giving in by not raising the stakes further.

"Uh..." she thought for a brief moment. She really didn't want to give up being dealer: if Charlie won everything and became dealer too, he'd just be able to sit there and hand out dares non-stop. And besides, if he was handing out all the dares, he wouldn't be having anything done to himself, so that was no good, either. She had to keep him from being dealer. But how?

MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,949 Followers