The New Playmate's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She scratched an ear as she thought, and then the answer literally struck her. Earrings. She was wearing earrings! She'd completely forgotten about those.

"Look," she said, tucking her golden hair behind her ears, "I can raise you with my earrings."

She took them off, and felt a tickle of excitement run through her as she felt a slight breeze on her bare breasts. What did Charlie think of her? Did he find her attractive? She so very much hoped so by now.

Charlie chuckled. "Then I'll just throw a couple more dares on the heap," he said casually.

It was back to Anna again. Already.

Now she really did have nothing to bet unless she handed Charlie the chance to be dealer. That was just too much. It was time to quit, for the good of the game, if nothing else. At least she wouldn't have to do any dares, anyway.

With a slight groan, she dropped her cards on the table. "Go on, then," she said, "you win."

There was a fair bit of laughter around the table as Charlie cheered and stood up to pull his winnings towards him, quickly hiding his erection with the nearest object – which happened to be Anna's crimson sweater. Mmm... she thought, Charlie's cock against my sweater...very nice.

But now the situation had moved far from the start: all three girls were now naked around that table, and although Leo still had three items of clothing, Charlie had everything else. And it was time for dares.

"Dares time!" Anna grinned. She might be naked now, but she still got to pick Penny's dares. "You've got three dares to do, haven't you Penny?"

"Yeah," the black-haired teen nodded.

"Wait up," Charlie said, having pulled his boxers, t-shirt and chinos back on to cover his nudity. His stash of clothes really was huge now. "I get to choose dares for Penny and Lucy, don't I? Since I have all their clothes?"

Anna smiled, "yeah, I suppose you do."

"And..." he said, "I also have all your clothes now, don't I, Anna?"

Anna's smile faded. Damn it. "Just out of interest," she said, "what cards did you have?"

The blonde schoolgirl had got back all their cards except Charlie's hand, and now she flipped his cards face-up. A five, a seven, a two, a queen and a six. Absolutely nothing like her hand had been.

"Oh my god!" Anna cried. "I would have won!"

"Should have just asked to see my cards," Charlie grinned. "Too late now!"

"I'll get you, mister!" she said.

"Can't wait," he smiled back.

"Come on, you two," Lucy said, "let's get on with these dares, huh? It's nearly time for some food, anyhow."

It was getting towards lunch time, she was right.

"First, redeem Penny's dare papers," the red-haired teenager said. "Over to you, Anna."

Anna, as dealer, had to choose.

5

Penny was trembling a little, nervous at what she would have to do, but more nervous now at what Leo thought of her. Jesus, this couldn't go on: she was a wreck! She picked up her bottle of beer and took a deep swig of the sharp, fiery liquid. Slowly, the courage was coming to her, slowly.

"Right, Penny," Anna said, "three dares, then."

There was no doubting now that Penny was going to be showing a fair bit of flesh to everyone – Leo included. She decided that she might as well face it and try to block it all out of her mind.

"Okay, first dare," the blonde schoolgirl grinned mischievously. "Go over to Charlie..."

"Hey!" Charlie exclaimed, but there was nothing he could do. Anna was clearly going to have her revenge.

"Rub your breasts in his face...then undo his fly, pull his cock out and stroke it...fifteen times."

"Hey, that's not fair!" Penny protested.

"Exactly!" Charlie agreed.

"That's more than one dare," Penny said, "it's got to be."

They all turned to Lucy, who it was that had formulated the rules in the first place. The pretty young redhead, naked as the day she was born, looked at Penny and then at Anna, and made a decision. "That sounds like two dares to me," she said. "We'll call it two."

"Okay," Anna agreed, "but you still have one dealer's dare left, missy."

Penny took a deep breath, another gulp of beer, and was ready. She stood up, aware that everyone could see her now, and carefully walked three paces around the corner of the table to Charlie. It was odd moving about in the nude: there was an odd sense of exhilaration knowing that she was being watched – particularly by someone she fancied. He could see her pussy now and everything, though still not amazingly well. He was sitting to Charlie's side, so when Penny stooped to pull Charlie's face towards her breasts, he would see very little.

Charlie was amazed. The only breasts he'd seen in his life outside of the occasional magazine had been his mother's a heck of a long time ago, and now this extremely pretty girl was carefully leaning over him, her breasts now thrust into his face. He could smell her perfume first of all, but then his face actually came into contact with her chest: incredible. His mouth and nose were drawn into the middle of her cleavage while his cheeks were covered by the heat and softness of her breasts. It was like putting his head into the softest, warmest pillows.

Oh God, there was no way he could control his erection now. Penny took a step back, smiled nervously and crouched in front of him. He could see her pussy, dark between her thighs – it was unbelievable. Just a couple of hours ago, he had been a virgin who went to a boys' school and had no hope of even meeting a girl let alone an attractive one, and here he was with a pretty girl absolutely naked right in front of him. Wow.

"Sit up on the couch," Lucy told Charlie, "so we can all see."

With a small groan, the curly-haired boy did as he was told. Now Penny undid his fly, and he was more than a little nervous, but his cock was as hard as it had ever been. He felt her hands reach inside his chinos, and then inside his boxers, clutching his cock, pulling it back out into daylight.

He looked up to see that Anna had moved round to where Penny had been sitting so that she could see better. For a moment, their eyes connected, and Anna grinned, then licked her lips. She was a man-eater, that one. He'd get his own back some time soon.

Penny pulled his cock fully out through his fly, and there was a slight gasp from Anna's direction, which the blonde-haired girl tried to stifle before anyone heard it. Too late, though. Charlie's cock was fully erect as Penny curled her fingers tightly around it and began to gently milk it. No one had ever touched his erection save for himself: the sensation was very odd, but very nice.

At last, she counted to fifteen and the deed was done and she could return to her place leaving Charlie to pull his cock back inside his chinos.

"How was it Charlie?" Lucy asked with a grin.

"Pretty good, I suppose," he replied, trying to make out that he was a little more experienced than he really was.

"Are you going to hand out your dares now?" the redhead was clearly trying to get on Charlie's good side, for he would be telling her to do something.

"Hey, I have another dare left for Penny," said Anna, finding that the beer was now giving her back a little courage here and there, so she could flirt openly with Charlie.

"Go on, then," Penny said.

"Okay," Anna said, spurned on by the amount of beer within her system, "Pen, you have to go and sit in Leo's lap and kiss him on the lips for a full minute." You've been dying to all morning, anyway..."

Penny gave her blonde-haired school friend a dirty look, but the truth was that the beer was now beginning to really get to her, and she wasn't as horrified by the prospect of draping her naked body all over the handsome Leo as she had been earlier.

"Sit on the couch for it, Leo," Lucy advised him, "it'll be easier."

The tall blond boy lifted himself up and sat down on the couch behind as Penny walked all the way around the group of game-players towards him. She really was beautiful: her eyes so black that they made her look somehow magical – no difference in colour between her irises and pupils – in fact, Leo thought it made her look, somehow, a little like an elf. Or a pixie. Her curves were delicious, too, and the first real sight of her pussy as she stepped towards him made him lose total control over his cock, which sprang to full erection. Perhaps he should have put his jeans back on while he had the chance.

She approached him and then parted her legs in order to climb onto his lap, revealing her glistening pink pussy lips under that triangle of jet-black hair. Leo got a real eyeful before she pulled herself to him, and really made his erect penis strain at his tight underwear.

Now she was sitting in his lap, and the skin of his legs came into smooth contact with the skin on hers, their bodies sharing wonderful warmth. Leo had had a couple of girlfriends before, of course, but never with the smouldering good looks Penny had. And one of them he'd never even seen naked. Now this beautiful creature was holding him tight, and he could feel the heat of her bare pussy through his underwear as it crushed against his hardness.

His heart seemed to be thumping like the drum on a Viking ship as she looked into his eyes, the fiery contact boiling his blood. Then she placed her hands on his head, gently pulling him towards him until their lips collided in the sweetest kiss he'd ever experienced.

Hours, it seemed to go on, and he felt as if he was in heaven. Unseen by the others, by felt by Leo, Penny was pushing her pussy down against his cotton-clad cock, thrilled to her toes that he was this hard for her, and that he had a cock to rival anyone in size.

"That's it, boys and girls," Lucy announced, pulling Penny back from the handsome boy, "that's a minute."

Penny dismounted, giving him one final fiery smile as an afterthought to what they'd just felt, and Leo felt all light-headed. She really was amazing. He sat back down by the table, concealing his hardness from the others, but also the moist patch Penny had made on his underwear.

"Okay, okay," Charlie said, "I get to hand out my dares, now."

The five of them hushed up once again, as the curly-haired boy thought about what he wanted to demand.

"Lucy..." he said, "I want you to go and sit in Anna's lap and kiss for a full minute."

Anna and Lucy virtually shrieked in horror, while the other three couldn't help but laugh. At last, the hubbub died down, and Lucy agreed that it was a valid dare, and she would have to do it. The redhead was sitting next to Anna, so she just turned to the blonde girl and clambered up onto her lap to begin the kiss. With their young breasts crushed together and arms encircling each other, they set to.

After a while, the others noticed that nobody was actually timing the minute this time, but they let the two girls carry on for a fair while before stopping them.

"How was it?" Charlie asked Anna.

The blonde girl fired him a glare that declared she would have her revenge over him. "It wasn't exactly my cup of tea," she said, "but you're quite a good kisser, Luce!"

The two girls giggled. "I have to say," said the redhead, "it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Perhaps we should get together some time, Anna!"

"Okay, who else? Ah yes, Penny...and Anna."

"Hey, I just did a dare!" Anna complained.

"Nope – that was Lucy's dare," he grinned conspiratorially. "Penny, I want you to go and suck on one of Anna's nipples for a minute."

The others laughed, Anna frowned. "Are you trying to convert me, mister?" she asked Charlie. "You like watching two girls?"

He just smiled back at her, revelling in his victory. Penny turned to her friend, leaned over and took the blonde schoolgirl's nipple into her mouth. Lucy timed it this time, and while the dark-haired girl gently sucked at her friend's breast, Anna glared at Charlie, who grinned back.

"Anna's dare," he said when it was all over.

"This is so unfair," she said, resigning herself to her fate. What was it going to be this time?

"Right," he said. "Without putting anything on, you have to go out to the other side of the street and back."

"What?" Anna said, horrified.

"Go on," he said, "it's not far."

"That's not allowed!"

"There's nothing in the rules to say it isn't," Lucy pointed out.

"But it's freezing out there!" Anna whined.

"No excuse!" Lucy laughed.

Anna sighed. It was no good, she was going to have to do it. She just hoped there wasn't anyone around to see her out there. The four others lined up by the front windows, holding up the blinds to peer outside into the street. It was cold out there: there wasn't any snow yet, but it still wasn't the kind of temperature for nudism. Anna stood by the front door, holding it open a crack in an attempt to see whether there was anyone around to see her. There didn't appear to be.

"Go on, then!" Charlie insisted. It was alright for him: he was fully dressed. Still, at least she had some alcohol inside her to warm her up, and what also warmed her up slightly was having Charlie looking at her like that. That was kind of nice.

Carefully, she poked her head out of the door. The street was empty: a good thing. With a deep breath, she took her first step outside. The air on her bare skin really was icy, and goose bumps rose all over her while her nipples hardened considerably. Looking up and down the street, she decided there was no one to see her aside from her four friends peering out of the windows.

She decided to go for it, and without even any shoes on, she scampered down the short driveway to the street, and then bolted across it. It felt so weird being outside in the nude, the fresh air enveloping her entire body. It was invigorating in a way, liberating, while also seeming a little wicked, like smoking pot. It might even have turned her on, if the air temperature hadn't been so frosty.

As she reached the other side, she saw a curtain twitch in the house that she now found herself in front of. Then to her horror, she saw an old man peering out, looking down at her. Her heart nearly exploded from the shock, and turned round to sprint back towards Lucy's house.

"Oh my God!" she kept saying as the others cheered her success. "There was an old guy in the house opposite watching me!"

The others laughed as they returned to the coffee table and the naked blonde found a radiator to warm up by. She felt strangely exhilarated by her flashing experience, and couldn't help wondering what the old timer might have thought of it, and also what Charlie might have been thinking as he watched her wandering about in the nude.

"Is everyone hungry?" Lucy asked, and there was a general consensus that it was time for lunch. "Okay," the redhead said, "I'll phone for some pizzas – how does that sound?"

"Great," said Anna, "you go ahead, but the game doesn't stop for anyone!"

While Lucy quickly dashed up to phone for pizza, the blonde girl dealt out the next round of cards. Charlie looked at Leo briefly, who grinned back at his friend. This really was pretty incredible. The girls seemed to have loosened up considerably, with Lucy and Anna especially unconcerned about the boys seeing them naked. Neither Leo nor Charlie had ever been so turned on, but they were still feeling a little timid compared to the girls – but then the girls had done this kind of thing before.

Lucy returned to pick up her hand, and Charlie – the winner of the previous round – played first, dropping Lucy's white g-string and Penny's black bra into the middle of the coffee table. Nerves were tense again, although it was less the nudity that was causing the tension but the possibility of carrying out dares. Leo put his black jeans in the middle, then pulled off his grey long-sleeved t-shirt to add to the stake, much to the appreciation of the girls – especially Penny, though she tried to hide her reaction. She still had the memory of that kiss burned in her mind, the feeling of sitting in his lap, locked in his strong arms with her pussy crushed against his hard erection.

"Well this one's a shoe-in," said Lucy with a grin. "I'll raise the stakes..."

The redhead tore off a few pieces of paper, adding three to the pile in the middle. Anna also seemed confident, placing the dealership as well as two dare sheets into the middle.

"I'll raise you guys," Penny said, and she put four dares into the middle. Four dare? This game was going to go on forever.

"Hmm," Charlie said, handling his cards. He had a huge hoard of winnings, but he wasn't stupid – those could come and go very quickly indeed, and his hand was really quite atrocious. No use wasting his winnings. "Well, I'll see your cards then," he said, adding Anna's white socks and Leo's watch to the pot.

With nine dares between them, the girls were all fairly confident about their cards, it seemed, but when it came down to it, Penny won it with a full house – much to her relief. So not only did she get her own bra, Lucy's g-string, Anna's socks and Leo's watch – all of which she put on to cover her nudity – but also she was now dealer. She gained Leo's grey t-shirt, too, which she pulled on over her bra, loving the softness of it, the warmth from his chest and also the faint smell of his cologne. She left his jeans by her side, however, for not only were they a bit of a hassle to put on, but she kind of liked Leo looking at her, and wanted to leave something for him to look at.

"Three dares for Lucy, two dares for Anna," the dark-haired schoolgirl grinned, "and I'm choosing this time."

She looked around, trying to think of something for them to do. It was time to pull proceedings up a notch. If things heated up enough generally, then hopefully she'd get to do some things with Leo and it wouldn't be laughed at so much. As she looked around, she tried to recall what had happened the day before. It had all got so hot that she couldn't remember all the individual dares they'd done with Jonny. It had all seemed a little more funny, though, than today. Today there seemed to be a little bit more of a serious atmosphere. Why was that? Was it because she now had someone there whom she actually fancied the pants off? But then why was everyone else being more serious? Perhaps it was seeing just how happy Frannie had been with Jonny. They all wanted that. And perhaps, perhaps she could see a flicker of something in Anna's eyes for Charlie...hmm...perhaps it was time to find out.

"Okay," she said, "this one's for Anna."

The pretty blonde teenager turned to Penny, awaiting instruction.

"Okay Anna," Penny said, a grin growing on her face, "for two minutes..." everyone leaned in to listen to the dare, the suspense was heavy in the air, "for two whole minutes...you have to sit on Charlie's face."

6

They all burst out laughing – well, except Charlie and Anna, of course.

Anna was mortified. She knew she had to do it, but what happened when you met a guy you really fancied and then on the first day you'd ever met him, pressed his face between your naked thighs? What was he going to think of her? Her whole body trembled with anxiousness.

Charlie, on the other hand, was quietly very excited. Here was this stunning blonde, who he thought was way out of his league, and not only was he able to see her naked in all her beauty, but also get a real close up on her pussy – and unless she really hated him, he'd get his first real taste of womanhood, too.

"Go and lie down over there," Lucy instructed Charlie, and he picked himself up to go and lie where there was a little more space. Now he watched the pretty blonde walk towards him.

"You timing this?" Anna asked as she stepped over his head.

"As soon as you touch down," Lucy replied.

Charlie's eyes widened as he looked up the slender form of the blonde schoolgirl: he could see everything. She was the most beautiful thing he'd ever laid eyes on, and now she was going to press that pretty pink flower to his mouth. Somewhere, there truly was a God.