The New Playmate's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,954 Followers

He saw the muscles in her legs tense, and then suddenly she was sinking down, her knees hitting the deck either side of his head, her pussy rushing down towards him. Oh God, look, it was incredible. Her hot thighs pressed against his ears now, but only a few inches from his mouth, Anna's sweet vagina loomed in full Technicolor. He could smell a tangy, musky scent as he looked up at her, those moist petals seeming to draw his lips with the most irresistible temptation.

"Ready?" he heard Lucy's voice. He could feel Anna trembling slightly: what did she think about this? Was she as excited as he was? If it was true that girls got wet between their legs when they got aroused, Anna was certainly pretty aroused. He looked up, craning his neck to see over her mound and up between her breasts.

"Ready?" Anna's eyes met his, and he noticed a slight timid look there.

"Uh-huh," he said brightly, trying to make her feel at ease with the situation.

"Two minutes, Luce," the blonde said.

Then, delicately, she touched down. Locking his head between her thighs, she nestled her folds of pink silk gently against his lips, her wetness cool against his face, yet all the same burning fire from the heat of her raging desire.

Charlie couldn't believe it. His cock was so hard he thought it might burst through his chinos: his lips were now soldered to the edges of her vagina, this divine beauty the like of which he had never known before. Her scent was all around him: he breathed nothing but her spice, and it made him feel like he never wanted to breathe anything else again.

How did she feel? He could see the puff of elegant gold on her pubic mound, but not much more, and he did wonder whether she was sitting astride him in joy or in revulsion. He tried to turn his head, to see what the others were doing – could they see him there, see the connection between his mouth and her pussy? He thought not.

He sensed a subtle shift in her posture then. She was gyrating very slightly, so that the movement wasn't visible, but he could feel it through his lips. She was pressing her wetness to his lips in a way that a girl simply wouldn't if she wanted to get away from him. His whole face seemed covered by her moisture, and more kept seeping down to him: there could be no doubting she was aroused.

Would such a situation ever occur again in his life? Would he ever come so wonderfully close to such an exquisite beauty again? He thought not – he wasn't one of the most skilled in the art of attracting the opposite sex.

He had to experience it all: if he never tasted such a dish again, at least he could say he had tasted it. He took the risk then, his fingers crossed that she would not jump up suddenly and scream with horror, leading to his forcible eviction from the house. His lips parted and his tongue slipped out between her succulent folds.

He thought he heard a sigh – or a moan – but to the glory of everything that was beautiful, she did not jump up, did not scream out, did not rebuke him for his action. On the contrary: her hands closed around his head, her weight pushed down on his mouth so that his explorative tongue was drawn ever deeper inside her to sample the tangy spice within.

"One minute!" came the call, but he hardly heard it so tight were her coltish thighs over his ears.

One minute, two minutes: time was so brief: he had to have more, had to have his fill of her sweet sauce, had to heard more of that soft moaning that the others might not have heard, but was certainly not of his imagining. But time, as in all moments of bliss, raced onwards.

"That's it!"

She did not move away straight away, though. She didn't jump up as soon as time was called, and there was Lucy's voice again, urging her blonde school friend to rise from his face now.

At last, she did so. As she arose, she looked down at him and their eyes connected once again. This time, however, there was awe in both their gazes, and a chemical bond that would not be severed despite their parting.

The room was quiet now, as they both returned to their places. Allegiances were being made, the game was no longer strictly free for all. Anna looked at Charlie, while Penny looked at Leo, both couples wondering what the future had in store for them.

But there were more dares to carry out first.

"One more for Anna," Lucy broke the silence. "Come on, guys – this is getting way too serious."

"Uh...yeah..." Penny said. "Uh...Anna...you have to...let's see...I know. You have to go down on Charlie for two minutes."

The alcohol was now provoking outright courage, and Anna now did not hesitate. She moved to Charlie once again, who sat back on the couch, and knelt between his legs. She looked up at him now, while he looked down, his cock still hard as stone with the sight of this nude siren, her face adorned with an affectionate smile that lightened up her entire demeanour to angelic heights.

Now her nimble fingers flickered over his fly, and then before he could take in the mind-blowing turn of events he'd become involved in, her face dropped, so that he could see only a mass of gold in his lap, before his penis was suddenly enveloped in the most intense heat, yet such blissful softness.

He felt her hands fasten around the shaft of his cock even as her lips closed around its end. And the pretence of inaction no longer seemed necessary or appropriate: she wasn't just going to take his cock into her mouth for the relevant time span – no, slowly at first her head moved down, her tongue swishing and swirling around his sensitive hardness, her lips caressing him as she moved up and then down once again, setting up a rhythm that would allow no way back.

The others watched in wonder as the blonde schoolgirl bobbed carefully up and down on Charlie's lap: now their fun and games really had traversed into determined pleasure-seeking.

But before the two minutes were up, Charlie's control weakened, and fully slipped: the pretty blonde was just too good, he couldn't help himself. With a quiet groan, his burning oil surged up through his penis and filled her delicate mouth. Yet she did not stop – in fact, she strengthened her ministrations, her tongue keeping the flow of his seed running towards her swallowing throat.

It would seem, in fact, that the timing was perfect: there was sufficient seconds remaining for Anna to clean up his penis before withdrawing, a satisfied, mischievous grin on her face.

An air of quiet excitement seemed to hang in the air now, but it was broken by – of all things – the doorbell.

"The pizza!" cried Lucy. "Charlie – you've got clothes on: you'll have to deal with it."

"Wait," Penny said. "You have your dares to do, Lucy."

"Huh?" Lucy asked, fear creeping into her tone.

"Yeah," Anna said, "you do, Luce."

"And I think you should answer the door as you are: without any clothes," said Penny wickedly, "and ask him for a kiss, too."

"If I do that, that counts for three dares," Lucy said, and the rest of them all agreed before getting out of sight.

The ginger-haired teen grabbed some cash and went to the door, opening it warily at first, in case it wasn't the pizza guy. It was. She swung the door fully open and watched the shocked expression bloom over his face.

"Uh...pizza?" he stammered, his eyes flicking down with real incomprehension at this naked nubile teenager standing before him.

"Yeah," she smiled, "how much do I owe you?"

"Uh...uh...twelve dollars?" he said.

Lucy took the pizzas from him and turned to place them on the small table by the door. She felt flushed all over at this experience, but kind of excited. The pizza guy really wasn't very attractive, but it was pretty thrilling to be naked like this in front of a complete stranger. She thought perhaps she might be able to do it without all that beer in her system, but hell, you're only young once!

She handed him a twenty dollar bill, then waited for him to find some change. As he fumbled around his pockets, his eyes were crawling all over her, from her slender legs up to the small cherry tangle over her pussy to her pale breasts – he was really drinking this free show.

"Uh...here you go, Ma'am," he said, handing her the right change.

"Great," she said. "Do I get a kiss with that?"

"Uh..."

Leaning forwards, she put her arms around him and kissed him full on the lips. The position in which he was in put his hands down in front of him, and as she kissed him, she found her dripping pussy connecting with his fingers. A brief moment, and she felt one of his digits slip inside her, which came as something of a surprise, but she supposed she couldn't blame him.

"Hey hey hey, naughty boy!" she grinned, taking a step back. "Thanks for the pizza," and then she closed the door leaving the poor guy completely baffled.

The others sprang from their hiding places, all laughing and asking her what happened. She told them what he looked like, how he reacted, and that he had touched her.

"And he had really rough fingers," Lucy said. "Not my type at all."

7

Back around the table, the five of them played on, munching on pizza and sipping their beers while they played. The arrival of the pizza guy seemed to have lightened the mood again, and the five of them were well and truly ready for an afternoon of fooling around.

The rules changed, however, so that a dare was now worth five items of clothing, and the minimum bet was five items of clothing or one dare. This, they hoped, would speed things up a little. Leo had only his underwear to bet with now, however, so they decided that if a player with less than five items of clothing, but who still had clothing to bet with, could submit a small dare to make up the difference.

Leo took off his underpants and there were a fair few admiring glances from the girls – especially Penny.

The round saw Lucy winning everything Penny had – including the dealership – and left her, Leo and Anna still naked, though only Leo and Anna with dares to complete.

And this was where the game fell apart.

The amount of beer they'd consumed by now, along with their practice at sexual exhibitionism led to a complete lack of order around the table. It started when Penny dropped the last slice of pizza down her front, leaving tomato sauce all down her body. Lucy ordered Leo to clean it up with his tongue, so he did so. Leo's tongue bath progressed into a tomato-flavoured session between the dark-haired girl's thighs, his head locked between her legs, his mouth seeking her free-flowing pussy juices.

Lucy drunkenly told Anna that her dare was to make love to Charlie there on the couch, so the two of them nearly ripped Charlie's clothes getting them off him, before Charlie lay down and Anna sat astride him, guiding his rigid penis to her slippery pussy folds.

Somehow, Leo and Penny rearranged themselves so that while the blond boy still lapped at the raven-haired beauty's burning vagina, Penny could slip his cock into her eager mouth.

Lucy felt suddenly very isolated, but so completely drunk that what she did next she never thought she would have ordinarily. With a desperate need blazing between her legs, she went over to the couch where Anna was happily bouncing on Charlie's hard cock, and she clambered over to gently drop her pussy over Charlie's mouth.

Neither Anna nor Charlie seemed to object: in fact, the curly-haired boy seemed to relish the chance to practice his technique and taste the moist pinkness between her cherry curls and Anna – well, that was a revelation. The blonde girl grinned at her school friend, then leaned towards her, her hands pulling Lucy's head towards her for a delicate kiss. Lucy had never been one for this kind of thing before, but what with the beer and the surroundings, nothing seemed out of the question any more.

So while Charlie occupied their two pussies, Lucy and Anna found themselves kissing merrily, their hands spreading to fondle each other's breasts.

For what seemed like ages, the five of them did not speak a word. The card game was long forgotten, and the room became nothing but an ever-shifting tangle of five bodies, ever changing so that each one ended up forgetting who they were with and not concerning them with who they were going to be with next, nor what kind of connection they would make. Cocks and tongues and fingers found pussies and breasts and mouths in a chaotic riot of passionate indulgence.

And everywhere, come seemed to be flowing: juices running like rivers from the three girls' vaginas, sperm shooting from the two boy's shafts. Each time a girl came, they all just continued to make her come again and again, each time a boy came, his cock was gently sucked and licked back to full hardness for the next time.

But at last, the beer started to wear off, and the tangle of limbs began to arrange itself into a more ordered affair, and Charlie ended up with Anna again, Leo with Penny, while Lucy slowly detached from the two couples, but as exhausted as she was, she didn't mind. For one last time, she rose towards orgasm – this time, touching herself as she watched the other couples making love: Charlie's cock sinking inside Anna's blonde-topped pussy, Leo's hardness buried inside Penny's wetness, each of them sobering up to the joy of being with people they found to be the most beautiful or handsome people they'd ever laid eyes on.

And finally, the ginger schoolgirl came to her last explosive orgasm, the icing on a wonderful afternoon.

8

"And then you turned up pretty soon after that," Lucy said to Jonathan at last.

"Sounds like you had a pretty good day," he smiled.

"Yeah," she said gloomily, drawing her hand out from underneath her skirt now, glistening slightly with her pussy juices. "But at the end of it all, Charlie went off with Anna and Leo went off with Penny, and nobody went off with me."

"Oh," said Jonathan, not really knowing what to say.

"Haven't you got any more friends you could invite over, Jonny?" she asked, almost pleading.

"No," he said, "my other friends are all away on vacations in other counties."

"Damn, it's going to be pretty boring round here," Lucy said. "I seem to be the ultimate matchmaker, but I just can't find a man for myself!"

"Well why don't I call up Francesca?" Jonny suggested, trying to cheer her up. "We could go round her house: she's got a hot tub and everything."

"Hmm..." Lucy grinned, "I like the sound of that."

To be concluded...