The New Pool

Story Info
They break in new pool with close friends.
1.8k words
4.18
72.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have known Angel and Bob for almost 10 years but we were mostly friends of friends and didn't really get acquainted until we both had a child at about the same time. We became good friends when Aries started watching their little girl during the day. When they put in a pool last year, we became very close as we spent so much time together helping with the landscaping. Many afternoons were spent swimming, sunbathing and playing water volleyball. The evenings usually turned into playing music while the great BBQ dinner settled and maybe a bit more swimming in the pool after dark. Many times we would stay late and the kids would crash out on the couch while we enjoyed each other by the pool. It was one of those late nights that we learned how close of a friendship we had developed.

We had all been drinking and sunning all afternoon so the inhibitions were very loose. We put on some CD's and the girls started to dance around seductively. Since we were all still in our swimming suits, they dancing become quite stimulating as both ladies were very well endowed and a lot of skin was showing and wiggling. It didn't takes us long until we were all up dancing in the moonlight, bumping and grinding and giving each other romantic and loving caresses. As the night progressed the ladies decided to give us a table dance. Bob and I sat at the picnic table while the girls proceeded to climb up and started putting on an erotic dance show.

They were quite seductive and quite drunk, as they had to hold each other from falling off the table. We were on opposite sides of the table so the girls were bumping butts a lot and knocking each other off balance. Aries was doing knee drops over my beer when she lost her balance and fell back into Angel. As Angel turned, Aries hand accidentally grabbed Angels swimsuit top and pulled it off, revealing her full tits. Angel quickly pulled her hands away to cover her tits and let Aries fall into Bobs lap, head first. Bob quickly stood up to help the ladies at the same time Aries was turning to get up and accidentally pressed his hard cock to her face. Aries noticed how hard he was and made some comment to its size and quickly placed a kiss on his suit-covered cock, making it jump even more. Aries reached up and started rubbing his throbbing cock, cooing to its hardness.

Angel was standing above Aries and reached down to pull her top off as well, saying lets all get naked. I was sitting between Aries legs as she lay on the table getting a great view of her suit covered pussy. I reached up and pulled her suit bottoms off tossed it at Angel. I then leaned stood up, leaned forward and started to kiss Aries' sweet pussy. Not wanting to be outdone, Angle puller her panties off and started to rub her swollen pussy lips. I raised my head to watch the dance and Angel dropped to her knees and pressed her shaved mound to my face, pulling on her nipples as I kissed her sweet pussy.

Seeing all this, Bob stood up and pulled his suit off revealing his hard cock, throbbing with desire. As Bob reached for his wife's full tits, Aries grabbed his hard cock and sucked it down her throat, making him gasp. Angel looked down to see her husbands' hard cock sliding in and out of her best friends mouth and had to bend over to share the pleasure. She stroked her husbands' cock as she kissed Aries and showed her acceptance by placing Bob's throbbing cock back to Aries sucking mouth. I bent over and continued sucking Aries sweet pussy as she started to moan with pleasure. I looked to Angel and our eyes met in pure lustful passion. She was sucking on Aries hard nipple as I motioned her to come down to her pussy.

Angel had never tasted another woman's pussy but acted like a pro when she started to run her tongue across Aries hard clit. I spread Aries pussy as Angel ran her tongue across her soft sticky lips. I slowly placed one finger into Aries pussy as Angel watched. Aries gasp for air as I slowly slid them in and out, making her juices flow even more. We both looked up and Aries had Bob groaning from the sucking she was doing on his cock. I slid another finger into Aries and started to pump them faster. Angel started to lick and suck on Aries clit as she started to moan and squirm. I new the signs of a pending orgasm so I pumped her pussy as she screamed and spasmed and gushed a load of cum from her pussy. I bent to catch the juices as they flowed across my hand. I looked up as bob let out a loud whoop and we watched as he shot a load of cum down Aries' throat. Angel reached over and pulled his cock as he continued to squirt a shot of cum across Aries heaving breasts. Angel slowly stroked her husbands still squirting cock as she pumped all the cum out of him. Bob slowly sat down to recover.

Angel sat up and noticed I was still in my suit and said that fair was fair and came over and pulled my suit off, releasing my hard cock. I heard her gasp a little as she stroked it and started to kiss the head. I could sense she was a bit apprehensive about sucking a strange cock, so I pressed it to her mouth and pulled her to me. She almost gagged as I slid my throbbing cock down her throat. She sucked me a bit and then stood up and told me to lie on the table. As Aries rolled off the table and gently stroked Bob's semi hard cock, I lay down on the table with my cock standing straight up. Angel moved to the end of the table and continued sucking on my cock. Aries stood up and went to the end of the table and started to caress Angle's pussy. I could feel the probes as Angel sucked harder on my cock when Aries slid her fingers in her wet pussy.

Angel was sucking hard on my cock and pumping her wet pussy into Aries hand as Bob suggested she get up and ride my hard cock. She looked at her husband as he kissed her and pulled her up on the table. Angle squatted her wet pussy above my throbbing cock as Aries stroked my cock. Bob reached down and spread his wife's' pussy lips as she slowly lowered herself on my cock. It was almost like a group fuck as she slid her wet pussy down my hard shaft. I could feel Aries hands as the guided my cock into her pussy as Bob started to rub her hard clit and started to play with her tits.

I could feel Angels pussy start to pulsate and suck my cock deep into her every time she sank onto me. I looked up and our eyes met as we enjoyed the feeling of being together. I could see the lust in her eyes and knew she was close, I pumped my cock even harder and started to feel her pussy quiver with a pending orgasm. I could hear them coaxing her to cum and she was really starting to pound on to me. I felt her pussy quiver and then gush as she sank onto me, sucking my cock deep inside her tight pussy.

Angel let out a low growl as she came on my hard cock still throbbing inside her. Bob quickly came around and started to kiss her and caress her full tits while she wiggle contently on my cock. Watching his wife ride my cock made him hard again and Angel reached down to caress his now raging cock. She looked deep in his eyes and asked him to put it in her ass. I could see Bobs cock jump as she bent over and sucked it into her mouth. Aries was caressing her tender ass and my balls when she heard what Angle had asked Bob. I quickly felt Aries rub Angels juices all over her ass, preparing her for her husbands cock. I slid down the table and Angel positioned herself so her ass was high in the air. She slid back down my hard shaft with a groan and started to pump my cock in and out of her soaking pussy.

I could feel Bob crawl between our legs as she lifted her ass to him. She remained very still as Bob slowly pressed his cock into her tender ass. I could feel the head of his cock slid in next to mine separated by the thin membrane. I felt Angels Pussy quiver as Bob slid deeper inside her. She than began to rock back and forth, sliding our cocks in and out of her as she let out a series of low growls. Aries moved around to her face and started kissing her; I was busy sucking on her huge tits while Bob was working his cock deeper into his wives lovely ass. Aries kneeled in front of Angel and spread her pussy for her to lick. She leaned over and lot Bob suck on her hard nipples and play with her full tits. I slid a couple fingers up Aries wet pussy and started stroking her to the same rhythm Angel was pumping my cock. It was an incredible site to see, and feel. It was like we were all one person and feeling very good. I felt my balls start to tighten indicating my orgasm was very close.

Bob sensed my increased growth and said he was about to cum again. I let go and felt my balls release a blast of hot cum deep inside Angel's wet pussy. Angel cried out as she felt my cock swell and release the stream of cum deep inside her. Bob yelled out that he could feel me cum and let out a load himself. About that time I felt Aries gush all over my fingers as Bob was sucking madly on her nipples. Angel fell forward and off of our spurting cocks as we both shot a load across her back. Aries quickly grabbed each of our cocks and started licking the cum off of them. We all moaned a deep sigh and fell into a heap of heaving bodies.

We managed to roll off the table and into the pool to finish off the soft and loving caresses that each couple gave to their mate in appreciation to letting them enjoy the pleasures of a shared friendship. We all hugged each other and started to giggle as we floated in the pool and made comments on our friendship for each other and how great it was to finally find some truly good friends.