The New Principal Ch. 01

Story Info
Parent-teacher conference meeting gets surprisingly hot.
3k words
4.52
210.1k
304

Part 1 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shudai
shudai
1,026 Followers

The principal had called me in to his office. The vice-principal was there too, along with my colleague who taught English. They were all pretty good people. I had gone out for drinks with all of them at one time or another over the past couple of years. The vice-principal invited me over pretty regularly for his barbeques. All pretty good people, and all people I liked.

This time, they brought me in to fire me.

To be fair, I know I had it coming. I really didn't belong teaching in a high school. I had the degree and certification. I'm an okay teacher. My classes were effective. My students did well on all the standardized exams and most of them even enjoyed coming to class. For a history teacher, that's not an easy thing to do. I was a good colleague, and I didn't think I had any real enemies on staff or in the faculty. Well, to be totally honest, there might have been a couple of people I pissed off.

So why was I being fired? Well, that's a bit of a story.

"Ben, I want to make clear that you aren't being fired here." This was the principal's way of trying to make this easy on me. "It's just, and you know this, right? It's just that you can't stay on here." He looked for support to the vice-principal, but she seemed not to be paying that much attention.

"You can't shit where you eat, man. You should know better than that." Kent, the English teacher, really should have a better way with words.

I thought about how much I should try and defend myself. Was there any chance I could keep my job? If I wasn't being fired for cause, I might be able to get unemployment or severance, as long as I played along. My financial situation was dismal. Rent ate most of my paycheck and student loans tore though the rest. I wasn't at the point of getting a second job quite yet as long as the paychecks kept coming in, but once that changed, things would get tight very quickly. I might not even be able to afford to stay in town.

"You can't imagine how hard this has been to try and handle PR-wise, Ben." The principal had been talking all this while, but I wasn't listening very closely. "We thought we had this contained, but of course it got out. The PTA is obviously calling for blood and I can't blame them. You know this is a conservative town, and the way gossip spreads, there are stories going around even more lurid than, well... I mean, I don't even know the whole story." His eyes shot to me quickly and with force. "And I don't want to know. Don't even think about telling me or anyone else. God knows it's bad enough already."

Kent looked at me with something between sympathy and envy in his expression. The vice-principal kept her expression cool as ice. Which was kind of funny, seeing as how she knew the whole story, or at least most of it. She was there the last night anyway. I tried not to look at her, but in my mind I could see her clearly - her short brown hair framing a face that looked much younger than her age. She always wore rather severe suits that didn't really flatter her modest curves. She tended to wear skirts though, and there was no hiding those legs. I tried to shake myself out of that vision. That kind of thing is where my problems all started.

Things didn't really seem that complicated at first. Parent-teacher conferences were just another part of the job at our school. We prided ourselves on real personal attention to the student and the family. I had been doing parent-teacher conferences since I got there. They were almost always dull. "Your little Timmy is doing fine, but he really needs to start focusing more on his homework." "Tiffany is a smart girl, but she needs to spend more time on her writing."

Then there was Mrs. Kindlaw.

For the whole time that little Pete Kindlaw had been in my classes, I had only met with Mr. Kindlaw. He was a nice enough schlubish kind of guy who took notes and promised that Pete would work harder. Two months ago, on the Friday I was supposed to meet with him, I got an email saying that he couldn't make it, but if I could be so kind as to wait at the school until six, Mrs. Kindlaw would take his place. I didn't mind. I usually stayed late to prep classes and get my grading done anyway.

I was head-down grading some particularly rough papers when six o'clock hit. However, it wasn't until after seven, when my neck was sore and my eyes blurry, that I heard a rapid knock on the door.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I can't believe you're still here. Thank you so much."

"No worries," I tried to sound cheerful, but as a turned to look toward her voice, there was a pinch in my neck. I groaned and started to massage my neck, finally getting a look at Mrs. Kindlaw. She was a tall woman, and based on the state of her clothes, she'd had as long a day as I'd had. Her white blouse was barely still tucked into her grey skirt in a way that looked more like she had been rushing to get there than any kind of sloppiness. Her brown hair was clearly once well put together, but now mussed. She pushed a stay lock of hair out of her eyes as she came into the room.

"Is it still okay? Can we talk now, or should we just reschedule? I don't want to hold you here so late." Without waiting for an answer, she fell into the chair I had set aside next to my desk.

"No, no, it's fine. I'm nearly done with grading, so it's all good." That's when I finally looked her in the eyes.

Brown, nothing unique or special, just brown eyes, but there was a strange spark there. As I looked at her, she seemed to jerk back a bit too. I lowered my head to look back and my papers on the table, but my eyes stayed locked on hers. I saw her flush. She just ran here from the parking lot, right? That's what it had to be. She sighed a little and sat up a little straighter in her chair.

Finally, I shook my head a bit to clear my head and broke line of sight with her. What the hell? My neck didn't hurt at all and suddenly I was one hundred percent awake.

"Ah, let me get Pete's paperwork, here..." I knew his paperwork was right at the corner of my desk where I put it earlier, but I shuffled around all the papers on my desk, I have no idea why. With my head lowered, out of the corner of my eyes, I could see her legs below that grey skirt - why did that skirt seem shorter? Then she crossed her legs, tightening the skirt against her legs and pulling it even higher.

"Pete's been doing well. Er... there isn't really much... His presentation on the Civil War was..." I looked up and caught her eyes again.

Something was very strange. I couldn't look away from her eyes, but I was able to take in her entire body. She began to smile and relax, losing that hurried appearance. Her face was still flushed though, and she was breathing deeply. Her deep breaths did wonderful things to her blouse. Was it that tight before? The buttons strained as her breasts pushed forward.

"Pete is..." I tried to continue.

"...is what?" she said. Her voice had changed entirely. Where before her voice was harried, and she seemed distracted, now it was low and smooth. "I'm sure his Civil War presentation was fine, wasn't it? I looked it over. He's a good kid." Saying this, she leaned forward conspiratorially. The top button of her blouse gave up and popped open, but she didn't skip a beat.

I didn't know what to say. I still couldn't look away from her eyes, but I was aware of the expanse of flesh and the thin line of bra now open to the air. I've never had a woman come on to me like this, so obviously and out of nowhere. I mean I'd never seen her before that night.

"We don't need to talk about Pete, do we? We can move on to other... topics, right?" Her voice was velvet, and her eyes stayed locked on mine as she uncrossed her legs slowly and stood up. She was so tall, I felt she towered over me. She walked around the desk that was between us and sat down on the papers I had been grading.

"Mrs. Kindlaw, I'm not sure that..." Something seemed wrong. I've never been a quiet or shy person, but this didn't seem right. This kind of thing just doesn't happen.

"Don't worry, don't fight it... Mr. Lee. Well, I don't see any reason to call you Mr. Lee. 'Mr. Lee,' way too formal. We're going to be friends. What is your first name?"

"Ben... My name's Ben." I felt something was wrong. I shouldn't be doing this. Somehow, saying my name seemed to center me. "Mrs. Kindlaw..."

"Please, if you're Ben, then I am certainly Tess." She ran her hand through her hair as if to brush it out of her eyes, but she ran her hand through her hair and down her neck, resting it briefly on her shoulder, then her breast, pulling slightly on her blouse.

"Te... Mrs. Kindlaw, this is really very flattering, but I'm afraid we can't just..."

"We can't? Are you saying that you think I'm coming on to you? Isn't this fun? Maybe I am though. But you don't seem interested." She cocked her head to the side.

"I'll tell you a secret, Ben. I don't think I've even had this problem before. Are you sure you aren't interested?" With this she lowered her hand further and unbuttoned the next button on her blouse.

With her other hand she reached out and touched my chin. I felt a shock as her skin touched mine. It was an actual shock, like static electricity, but stronger, almost painful. Her hand jerked with the shock. Did she feel it too? She held my chin and pulled my face to hers. We were almost close enough to kiss, but she just looked me in the eyes.

"What an interesting man you are, Ben Lee. We're going to have a really good time." With this, she lowered her mouth to mine and we kissed.

There was another shock as she leaned into the kiss, and all thoughts of what I should and shouldn't do went out of my head.

She hopped off the desk and pushed down onto me, straddling me in my chair. Her hands moved to the back of my head and her tongue slid into my mouth. Free of my inhibitions, I reached to her waist, hands slipping under her blouse and up her back.

When she pulled back from my lips, I opened my eyes and saw her face transformed. What had been a mild flush now colored her face, neck and down into her cleavage. Her breathing was deep and uneven. And her eyes flashed. She seemed to try to keep her eyes locked on mine, but couldn't. She looked quickly at my lips, my hair, my chest. I hadn't even touched her hair, but it was already tousled and wild. She looked sexy as hell. Her smile was predatory, but then she licked her lips and pulled back a bit more.

"You are different somehow..." She said, "This is a new one for me."

I didn't know what she meant by that, but I was long past trying to figure her out. I stood up out of my chair, lifting her back onto my desk. I moved to unbutton her blouse, but she got there before me, popping several buttons as she ripped it open. She immediately unhooked her bra and grabbed her own breasts hard as they came free.

I stood there enjoying the view. She laid back on the desk with her lovely breasts in her hands. Her skirt tore a bit as it rolled up almost to her waist.

"Well now, now, you've become very proactive, haven't you?" Her words were no longer deep and slow but almost stuttered out as she said them. Filled with desire, but no longer so confident.

I dropped to my knees and ran my hands up the inside of her legs, back and forth. She growled her approval and pushed up on her elbows to watch.

"Don't go fooling around down there. I don't need to you eat me out." Her voice caught as I brushed my hand against her then pulled her panties slowly down her legs. "Don't need you to... just fuck me. God, just fuck me."

It seemed she used the last of her self-control to say that. She flopped back onto the desk as I leaned in to her and lightly licked her inner thighs, one then the other, avoiding the lovely well-trimmed treat in between.

"Don't... God... Oh god!" She muttered this out as I finally moved to eat her out in earnest. She was already flowing with juices. She smelled wonderful, rich and musky. I had barely started nuzzling her lips when she seemed to go off. I wanted to get at her clit, but her legs quivered and wrapped over my shoulders. She kicked my back with her heels.

"Just f...f...fuck me, please!" I thought I could bring her over a few more times, but I was hard enough that I was getting uncomfortable, and I still had my pants on. So, I quickly undid my belt and slipped my pants and underwear down, feeling the huge relief to be free. She glanced down over her outstretched body and saw my penis standing proud. Her eyes widened and she took in a deep breath. "Oh give me that..."

I lined myself up with her and paused to look at her for final permission, but she would have nothing of it.

"I said fuck me!" She used her legs to try and pull me into her. She was so weak and shaky that she wasn't able to force me in. So, I held myself outside of her with a wicked grin.

"Are you sure, Mrs. Kindlaw?" I teased. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Damnit, fuck me now! Fuck me, fuuuck..." I pushed into her slowly and her words became incoherent. She was so wet and smooth but her pussy held me tight. It took a while to get all of me into her, by which time she had gone quiet. As a pulled back and pushed in again, she smiled a sweet smile and looked me in the eyes. Her eyes were different again. Not wild anymore, her gaze seemed hazy and indistinct, but still with that little glint.

"And you... You really are... something special... aren't you? Ohhhhh yes!"

"Oh, god, you feel so good around me." I started up a nice rhythm and leaned forward to grab onto her breasts as a ploughed into her.

After a minute or two she began getting vocal again. No words, but just coos and moans of pleasure.

It had been a long dry spell for me, so I knew I wouldn't last too long, but I was surprised to feel her crest over in another orgasm well before I got to mine.

Her orgasm seemed to bring her back to some clarity. But she didn't seem to be coming down from her peak. She was getting even more aroused.

"Oh, god, how are you doing this to me? I'm supposed to be... You can't just take over. I have to... to... OH GOD!" and like a tripwire she went over again.

The way her pussy clamped down on me I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out any longer. I sped up, ramming into her, feeling the juices flow out of her down my balls and legs.

"Ah, ah, oh, oh, AH!" I cried out pushing myself in as deep as I could, twitching as I came inside her. I felt the orgasm rip through me, rip through my entire body. It felt like I was pouring my entire self into her, and it didn't stop. I fell on top of her as she lay on the desk, and her heavy breathing was loud in my ears, but my orgasm still didn't stop. I panicked and looked at her, and our eyes met.

There was a pop in my mind. Looking back, I can say it kind of felt like popping your ears, but it was my mind, my self, my soul maybe? That sounds insane, but that's the best way I can think of to describe it. It was like there was something that wasn't in equilibrium, and then, 'pop!' things felt right. They felt right. It was like only after the pop did I understand that things hadn't been 'right' before.

My world refocused and she lay there in front of me on my desk. The student's papers were strewn all over the desk and the ground. Some were stained with her juices, or maybe mine, or both? She looked like a ravaged World War II pinup girl. Her hair was a mess, wild and everywhere, matted with sweat across her forehead and neck. Her bra was still over one arm somehow and her breasts rose and fell in a deep uneven heaving. Her skirt was well and truly destroyed. What had been a small tear opened all the way up to her waist and the back of the skirt was dark-stained from sweat and cum.

Even with her light makeup smeared all over, her face glowed. She was grinning from ear to ear in orgasmic bliss. But as she looked at me a shadow crossed over her expression.

"So." She said with a mischievous arch of her eyebrow. "Who the hell are you really, Mr. Ben Lee?"