The New Principal Ch. 07-08

Story Info
He leaves for the new job and finds the unexpected.
8k words
4.66
59.1k
47

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shudai
shudai
1,028 Followers

7

Melanie and I spent a lovely afternoon fucking each other senseless. As we both lay there in the afterglow, I realized how much I needed the release. My mind felt clearer and even though everything was still a huge mess, I felt that it was a mess I could fix. Orgasms are a wonderful prescription for mental health.

It was more than that though. My body really seemed to need it. After fucking for hours, I didn't feel tired. I was energized. I felt like I could go out and do a 10k run like I used to do all the time in college.

I looked over at the shattered remains of Melanie. She was lying on her back, nude except for the bedsheet, twisted nearly into knots, which crossed over her belly. Her lovely boobs spread wide to either side of her chest. Her nipples still rock-hard from arousal. Her hair was a spectacular mess. Still partially smeared with cum and sweat, her face was framed by the black tangles, and the blue dyed streak of hair ran down and over her chest. She breathed deeply.

I wasn't sure if she was awake or not. Her last orgasm seemed to have taken everything out of her.

I surprised myself by not only being totally awake and energized, but as I looked at her body, I started to get hard again. I had already cum 3 or 4 times, which was better than I usually do, but here I was ready to go again. I didn't feel sore or anything.

The other thing that came to me was that I hadn't pushed her at all that day. She blew me during the interview, then we came back to the bedroom and went at it, but the whole time, I didn't focus into her eyes and try to amplify her emotions or lust. But this bout still seemed so much more... heightened. I was okay, I guess, but I had never been an incredible lover, but I had Melanie humming like a fine-tuned machine the whole way through. She was firing off orgasms like mad. Now, she was clearly a very sexual woman, but even she seemed surprised by how aroused she was and by the power and frequency of her orgasms.

Clearly, there was something going on. Maybe it was related to the trick I'd acquired, but who knew? Once more I wished I could talk to Tess. Maybe she understood this better.

I abandoned that thought and swung my legs off the bed and seriously thought about going for a run. My movement disturbed Melanie.

"Jeeeeeesus... you fucked a hole in me..." Melanie moaned dreamily, then giggled.

I laughed. "Yeah, ah, sorry about that?"

"Noooooo." She rolled over and slid her arms around my waist to keep me from standing up. "That was the best fucking in forever."

Her hand knocked into my cock, which was fully hard again.

"Damn, man. You can't be hard again after all that. Clearly, I'm just too sexy for you." She curled up around my back and nuzzled her head into my side. "You just can't handle me."

I twisted around and ran my hand through her hair. She moaned her pleasure as my fingernails went over her scalp. "You are one sexy sexy beast."

She smiled, her eyes still closed. "I am a very worn-out sexy beast. I would love to hop on top of you again, but I am a very worn-out and just a wee bit sore sexy beast. You want me to blow you?" She looked up at me, opening her eyes.

"No, that's ok. You just lay back and rest. I'll just..."

He eyes opened wide and her body twitched. "Fuck. What time is it?"

"Uh, almost six?"

"Crap! Crap crap crap!" This as she rolled over and off the other side of the bed. She wobbled as she stood, but quickly started gathering her clothes.

"I have to be at work right now. I can't go like this. I reek of sex. Can I take a quick shower?"

"Sure, no problem. I'll get your clothes, you get cleaned up!"

"Thanks!" She smiled and dropped the pieces of clothes she had gathered on the bed and ran out to the bathroom.

I got all of her clothes together and thought about keeping her panties and making her go commando, but that seemed a little creepy.

The shower started up, and I popped my head in the bathroom. "The hot water takes forever to get running, so you'll probably have to suffer through the cold if you want to hurry."

I heard the shower door open, quickly followed by a sharp yell of shock as she got under the freezing water.

"Do you want something quick to eat? I make a mean microwave burrito."

"I'm starving!" the words came out through chattering teeth. "Gimme your burrito, big boy!" the chattering turned to giggles.

After a quick nuke, I took the burrito to the shower and tried to hand it in to her. She opened the door all the way and grabbed it.

She looked incredible, water streaming down her, wet hair plastered to her back.

"You need a hand in there?"

She looked me up and down, lingering on my still-hard cock. "Nooo... I can't I can't I can't. Get that hunk of meat out of here, or I'll never get clean!"

She closed the shower door and I could hear her laughter echo off the walls.

I put her clothes on the bathroom sink and went back to my room to get dressed. I actually had a bit of difficulty getting my penis comfortably arranged. It was really strange, no matter what pants I put on, it seemed like I just couldn't fit over my erection, which still wasn't going down. I ended up going for sweatpants, which was comfortable, but my hardness showed clearly, tenting out the fabric. It looked bigger somehow.

After a few minutes, Melanie rushed out of the bathroom, fulling dressed. She looked amazingly well-put-together compared to my mind's image of her lying on the bed just a while ago. She gave me a tight hug as she moved into the living room.

"You, my Mr. Peanut Butter Man, are an excellent fuck. I just came over here for a quick blowie and you ended up blowing my mind. But remember. This is just fucking. Nothing else, right? You're going to be running off to your school soon anyway. You're going to do great things over there. I told you, I'm psychic like that."

She opened the door and headed through, but turned back for a moment. "When you go, where in the world am I going to find a cock like yours? Hmm..." She looked up in thought. "I wonder how hung my baker is..."

She looked back at me, winked and then she was gone.

***

The next morning, I was woken up by a phone call from an unlisted number.

I tried to shake off my sleep and checked the clock before answering: 6:30. I'm ordinarily an early riser, but I had no real reason not to sleep in lately.

"Hello?"

"Ben Lee?" It was a woman's voice, but I didn't recognize it.

"Yes, speaking."

"Excellent. Mr. Lee, I represent the Bright Hall School. I am very pleased to inform you that the Board of Directors has been impressed by your interview. We would like to offer you the position of Principal of the Bright Hall School."

I was still groggy and wasn't sure I had heard right. A flat out offer? No campus visit, no detailed proposal requests, no further interviews? Those red flags started waving again.

"Mr. Lee?"

"Ah, yes. I'm sorry, to whom am I speaking, please?"

"It is enough to say that I represent the school. If you need proof of that I can have Kimberly Adams email a confirmation."

That sounded like lawyer talk, but why not at least give me a name? Maybe this was a lawyer hired by the school. Why would they have a lawyer offer me the job?

"That's... I'm not entirely comfortable having this conversation with an unnamed agent. You can understand my confusion here."

"Yes, I understand. And yet, I am offering you the position."

"Yes, yes, thank you, this is wonderful news."

"Excellent. We will arrange a flight for you. If you need assistance with moving your household, that can be arranged."

"Wait. I mean. I'm a bit taken aback here. I would have expected a campus visit or at least another round of interviews. Don't get me wrong. I'm delighted about the offer, but I didn't think I'd need to make such a big decision so soon."

"Mr. Lee." There was an ominous pause. "Are you declining the offer?"

"Well, no. I mean... but we need to talk about the parameters of the job, salary, expectations... There's so much about the job and the school that I don't know anything about."

"Ah. I see." The voice stopped again, and I heard typing in the background. "Mr. Lee, please excuse my... forthrightness. Your job at the community college is not going to last the next week when their new budget comes in. As a part-time worker, you are not slated for any severance or even consideration for any other open positions, if there were any. And of course, you know as well as I do there are no other open positions in any case. You are about to be kicked out of your apartment and it is very clear that you don't have the money to find another place. And finally, and most importantly, your... reputation... isn't as clean as someone in your position might hope. I don't need to mention any of the details about how you came to leave your previous position. However, if those details were to be made public, you would certainly find attaining any job in education virtually impossible."

What the fuck. I know schools will run background checks on hires, but this was beyond bizarre. And how would they even have time to dig up all of this? They knew about the budget of the community college? And they knew about my last school? Who would tell that story? No one would benefit from that story getting out.

Was she threatening me?

For some reason, rather than panicking or fighting, this calmed me down. If this was a threat, it was certainly one I couldn't counter right now. I was going to take this job. I would have anyway, there weren't any other good options. Her laying things out like that was what I needed to hear.

But I did need to get a couple things straight in my mind.

The school was probably in a lot of trouble. They're probably looking for a scapegoat for their bad situation.

There was clearly at least one person over there who has some connection with my old school. The principal or vice-principal? No telling, but at least one person knows why I left. That's not necessarily bad if Bright Hall still wants me. If they planned to use it against me, I'd have to deal with that, but for now, I could roll with it.

But there was a danger here that I needed to be wary of. I'm moving toward trouble here.

The voice on the other end of the line had given me time to process what she had said. But now she spoke up again. There was a softness in her voice that hadn't been there before.

"I don't want this relationship to be antagonistic. I merely bring this up to let you know that we are aware of your situation. I will be honest. We desperately need new leadership. You desperately need a new start and a regular paycheck. I will tell you, this job will not make you rich. You're a teacher, so I assume that's not a driving ambition for you. This job will not make you famous or powerful. It is a good job. The school has problems, but I... and the Board believe that you can turn things around."

"I understand. Ok. I will be honest with you, too. I have a lot of reservations about this job. It's quite clear that there is a lot of information about Bright Hall that is being, if not deliberately obscured, at least not offered to me in good faith. I'm not entirely convinced that this isn't some kind of scam, or just some setup to get me to take the fall for someone else's mistakes. I don't suppose you would be interested in clearing any of these things up for me?"

"Your concerns are noted." The softness in the voice was gone.

"Can you tell me anything about what I'm about to get myself into?"

There was another pause.

"The town of Bright Hall is a very conservative community. The families that send their children there also expect propriety and restraint. The atmosphere of the entire area is very insular. Being a new addition to the community, you will be... examined... very closely. The stereotypes of a small town are more often true than not. The town thrives on rumors and speculation. There are people in the community who were very happy to have the previous principal in power. They will naturally oppose you - perhaps not openly, but still. My recommendation to you is that you should be as inoffensive as possible, at least for the time being. Be bland. Find out who you can rely on. In your interview, you said that you knew how to let people on the ground do their job. Do that. That's enough information to start with. Now. Let's be official here. Do you accept the offered job of principal of the Bright Hall School?"

I was still trying to parse her comments, but had to move on.

"I'm delighted to accept the offer. Let's discuss plane tickets."

With the speed everything else had moved at, I wasn't very surprised to end up with a ticket to the west coast for the next day. I was surprised that it was a first-class ticket. And having given them my bank information, I was pleased to find a few thousand dollars in my account for 'moving expenses.'

First off, I paid up all my bills, including the credit cards I had been leaning on. That ate up a good chunk of the money.

Then I went shopping for clothes. The lawyer, or whoever she was, seemed very adamant about the conservative nature of the place, so I figured it would be best to get a couple of boring basic suits, and maybe a nice tweed jacket for when I really wanted to cut loose and get crazy. Would elbow patches be too cliché or exactly what they wanted to see?

And that night I swung by the grocery. Melanie was there. I asked her if she wanted to go out and grab a drink or a coffee or something.

She looked a little embarrassed. She actually blushed and said that she had a date with the baker she had been fantasizing about.

"It's, like, an actual date! It's not just a booty call. We're actually going out to dinner! I don't think I've gone on a real date since high school. I'm going to fuck him like crazy!" She whispered that last bit, but in her excitement it came out louder than she had hoped. She looked around nervously and giggled.

I was feeling a little bummed, but looking at the happiness on her face made any disappointment disappear.

I gave her a tight hug and consoled myself with a pint of Ben and Jerry's and an early night. I could at least afford it now.

8

The flight was long and horrible, but it's amazing how much a big comfy chair and complimentary drinks can serve as compensation.

When I arrived at the airport, there was a driver there holding a sign with my name on it. He was dressed in an all black uniform that didn't suit him very well at all. He was very anxious as he grabbed my luggage and threw it in the back of a black sedan.

"I'm sorry, Principal Lee, but we need to get a move on. It's a long drive, and if we miss the last ferry, Kimberly will have my head."

That's about all the conversation I got out of him. He bundled me away in the back of the car and tore off to the highway like a bat out of hell. I tried to get him to talk about Bright Hall, the school, the island, anything, but he wouldn't say anything except the simplest most meaningless things.

"It's a right pretty place."

"Oh, yes, the town is old."

"The town needs the school, sure enough, we do."

"The students are good kids mostly. There are always a few troublemakers, but the school keeps 'em in line."

I asked explicitly about the previous principal, and that's when he just stopped answering my questions or responding in any way.

It was a long drive, and even after the long flight, I ended up dozing off.

I was slowly brought awake as the car finally pulled to a stop. It was dark outside and it had started to rain. The driver was out of the car, taking my bags somewhere.

I got out of the car and saw that we were at a pier. There was a decent-sized ferry tied off right in front of us. It wasn't big enough for cars though.

"You're on foot from here on, Principal Lee. C'mon over this way out of the weather."

I followed him onto the ferry and into a little cabin area with benches.

"Now I'll just leave you to sit here and I'll head back. Likely as not Kimberly or someone will be there when you get to Bright Hall. If nobody's there, you just walk up into town and just knock on the first door you see. Somebody will get you straightened out. You have a good night and I'm wishing you the best at the school."

With that he left the cabin and hopped over to the pier. Before he was even off the boat, the engine kicked in and belched a cloud of smoke.

I looked around and realized that I was the only passenger. In a few minutes, I couldn't see anything but water from the window. On the map, I could tell that the island was a good way from the mainland, but it was another thing entirely to feel the separation as the boat chugged into the rainy darkness. The sailors went at their business as left me alone.

To my groggy mind, this was all getting more and more ominous. This is how Harker was brought to Transylvania. This is the start of a Lovecraftian nightmare.

When we did arrive, there was a solitary figure with an umbrella waiting under a single streetlamp.

As we got closer, I realized it had to be the redhead from the interview.

As soon as we touched the pier, she stepped up and started issuing orders.

"Jim, you get the principal's luggage and take it to the Green House. Just drop it off in the foyer and get back here as soon as you can. Your boss isn't going to like that we've borrowed you so late, so get a move on."

"Yes ma'am!" Whoever Jim was, he called out clear and sharp. Obviously, he was very aware that she was in charge here.

She came up to me out of the rain and into the cabin. The red hair that was so obvious from the interview, even through the awful internet connection, shone out like it was glowing in the dim cabin lighting. It was done up in a kind of a bun, but there was just so much of it that it flowed down and over her shoulders. She was wearing a long grey raincoat, but even with that and in the dark, I could tell she was a very busty woman. I tried not to stare at her chest, hoping that she didn't catch me checking her out.

"Principal Lee? I'm Kimberly Adams. It's good to finally meet you." She voice was not as sharp with me as it was with Jim, but there wasn't a lot of warmth there.

"Kimberly, it's a delight to meet you finally." I reached out to return her gloved handshake.

"I'm sure you've had a very long day, and it's already so late, so I'll just drop you off at the principal's house and let you get a good night's rest. We'll start up with the real work bright and early tomorrow morning."

She led me off the pier and down a road that led into town, holding her umbrella over my head so that I was staying dry while she got wet. In the distance behind us I heard the boat's engine engaging again and then fading off into the night.

"The principal's house?" I tried to get as close to her as I could, so the umbrella would cover us both to keep her at least partially dry. The result was that we were both getting partially wet.

"Yes, The Green House. It's an old tradition here. We've got a lot of old traditions. The Principal lives on campus in the Green House. We didn't really know what your tastes were, so we decorated it with the old furniture. If it's not to your liking, we can make some changes."

"Well, that's certainly something, isn't it?"

"I also stocked your refrigerator and pantry. Again, I wasn't sure if you liked to cook or not, but I set you up with the basics. If you need any special ingredients, we should be able to get what you need. Food's not hard to get here, but I should warn you that it is hard to get things shipped here. We don't get regular service, so if you need something specific badly, get it shipped in bulk, because you never know how long it will be until you can get it again. It's not a usually a real problem because we've got just about everything we need here already."

shudai
shudai
1,028 Followers