The New Principal Ch. 10

Story Info
A teacher in the woods and a wild house call.
12.6k words
4.8
54.2k
50

Part 8 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shudai
shudai
1,025 Followers

I thought about doing a quick walk through town, but that could keep until the weekend. I had enough food at home that I could throw something together quick and do some planning for the rest of the week.

So, a couple hours after leaving the office I was soaking in that huge clawfoot tub with my laptop sitting on a bath caddy. I was looking over Bright Hall's budget. It was bad, no doubt about it, but it wasn't a complete disaster. The big problem was enrollment. We were down to about 150 students. Several years ago, they were nearer to 300. If we could get a portion of that gap back, we could be okay.

With that in mind, I put together an outline for a new advertising campaign. We would need a totally new website, brochures, visits to local high school counselors, and a whole lot more. Money and more money, but it was necessary. We could start making the push to pitch Bright Hall as an exclusive pre-university option. I emailed Kimberly to put her in charge, but she responded at once suggesting that Veronica would be perfect to handle that. Turns out the librarian is a bit of a geek. If we could get her on board as librarian and tech guru, that would be a real coup.

The evening went quickly, but before I went to bed, I wanted to do a quick check of the cam room. I had a little more time to look things over, but I didn't learn much more than I already suspected. It was a fairly simple setup, just a shell with camera feeds coming in. It didn't seem like I could tune in any other feeds though. Kimberly's was still the only one I could access, but it was clearly set up for many more. But something seemed suspicious about Kimberly's. She was already asleep. Still adorable, but I felt even more like a creep watching her sleep in that weird green tinted screen. Did she just keep it on through the night? Did people pay for that? Was I paying for that? Or the school? I needed to take a closer look at the budget.

Just add those to the long list of questions I couldn't answer yet. I cleaned things up down there and then went to bed.

I didn't have another erotic dream like the night before, but I woke up very early and very horny. I wanted to get in to the office early, but I still had a few hours, and for some reason didn't feel tired at all, so I thought I would work off my horniness with a short run. I had to do something to burn off this energy so I didn't show up to the office packing wood and leering at ever pair of legs on campus.

I used to run almost every day back in high school and college, but I fell out of the habit when I started working. Along with that, I started gaining extra weight. I wasn't too heavy, but I was rounder than I would like. New job, new life, new running habits. It seemed like a great opportunity to build a good habit.

The little town map that Kimberly had left on the coffee table in the dining room showed what looked like a nice trail that ran down to the beach and then up into the woods. I could cut some of the path out and get it done in a couple of miles. I thought that was about all I should do to start.

Geared up with new running shoes sure to give me blisters, I opened up the front door and walked into the slightly chilly pre-dawn air. Perfect running weather.

The first couple blocks were rough. Getting my legs to remember how to work took some time. By the time I hit my stride, I was crossing through town. I only saw a couple of streets, some shops, a restaurant, and some other buildings that I couldn't identify. It was a tiny town. Very cute, but very small.

Then I was on the beach. It was absolutely beautiful. I didn't know they had sandy beaches like this up here. There was a long stretch of pure white sand that slid under the light surf as it came in. The salty tang in the air filled my lungs and the sound of the waves lapping in was punctuated by the occasional seagull's cry. I could really get used to this.

I was about halfway down the beach when I felt someone running up behind me. I glanced back and saw a woman catching up to me. She was short, but holy crap was she built. Longish brown hair tied back in a pony tail swooshed back and forth with each stride. It looked like her running gear was painted on. She was clad entirely in compression kit, so she was covered neck to toe, but nothing of her firm body was hidden. It was no surprise, but her legs were spectacular, firm and strong.

I had to swing my head forward to watch where I was going, but wasn't as subtle as I should have been, and I'm sure she noticed me checking her out. Great, now there will be rumors about the new principal being a letch. Not untrue, but I needed to be more careful.

I was nowhere near in shape, so I wasn't running anywhere near a decent speed, but I was still surprised at how quickly she overtook me. She only came up to about my shoulder as she sailed past me, but she moved with such grace. She glanced over at me as she passed and waved her hand a bit.

I managed a "mornin'" as she flew by, feeling the shame of how I was panting, dripping with sweat, compared to her seeming as fresh as a daisy, pushing along at a casual trot.

The consolation prize was well worth it. As she moved ahead of me on the trail, I got a chance to worship those legs and the heavenly butt they led up to. I swear those leggings she was wearing must be sliding all the way up into her ass, because I could see every detail. With every foot strike, her legs took on the impact and then flexed powerfully to push off into the next stride.

Moving up her body, I felt hypnotized by the swinging ponytail. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I must have sped up, or she must have slowed down for a while, because I had enough time to savor every inch.

There are basic rules for running after you haven't in a long time. Number one is not to overdo it. Run slow and short until you are back in shape. Number two is don't get distracted.

Staring at her glorious ass, I stepped wrong on a rock or something and rolled my ankle. It wasn't so bad, but I had to pull up short and walk through it. No more running for me today. Sadly, the pretty runner had already pulled far ahead, but now she disappeared into the deeper part of the woods.

Cursing my stupidity and the way that I was led around by my dick into injury, I tried to keep flexing my foot and moved on. I thought of the map in my head, and figured I could cut off my route and go back through the other side of the woods and take another shorter way back home.

This trail was much less travelled, and a couple times I thought I lost it entirely, but the scenery put me at ease. The forest was beautiful and deep. Sunrise had come and the mist was being burned off. Huge evergreens and thick ground cover were everywhere. The pain in my foot went away and I was simply enjoying the views, hoping I was on the right track, but not worrying much about anything else. In this idyllic environment, my mind drifted back to the other beautiful scenery I had seen that morning. How wonderful would it be to hold tight onto those legs, have them wrapped around your waist? I was getting hard and didn't care at all, I just let myself enjoy the fantasy.

I discovered I had gone slightly off the trail, but only because I could see the actual trail down below me. I was up on a little ridge, and the trail down there led to little clearing. As I moved forward, I noticed someone down there. It was the runner! With her speed she must have finished off the main trial and looped back around. I was looking for a way to get down from the ridge I was on, but as I got closer, I paused. What was she doing down there? Stretching? I slid behind a tree and tried to see what was going on.

Maybe she had gotten a cramp. She was standing facing away from me, then went down to touch her toes. Ah, now this was perfect. As she held onto her ankles, bent fully in half, her legs were stretched tight. I could see the lycra clinging tight from her ankles, calves, thighs, and even a bit of a suggestive bump between those firm buttocks.

Before I even knew what I was doing, my right hand slid into my loose running shorts and grabbed myself. I had been thinking of her ever since I saw her on the beach, and nothing was going to happen while I was running, but once I started walking? Well, I was almost fully hard, and none of my morning horniness had been burned off by the run. Weird though, I wasn't totally hard, but I felt big. Really big.

I stroked myself casually, staying behind the tree, but shifting angles to get a better look. She was so fit and so hot as she went through a routine of stretches. Yeah, it looked like maybe a thigh or calf cramp. I was going to get a good long look at those legs.

I didn't think for a moment that I should cough, or walk down and introduce myself. That would have been the right thing to do. For some reason, I was turned on as hell. It was a little unsettling, I mean, she was incredibly hot, and the way she was stretching would get any man, and probably most women, going. And I'm not denying the excitement of watching her when she didn't know I was there. That's all true, and I'm sure I would have naturally been aroused, but this was a different.

I went from mostly soft to fully hard in seconds, and more than that, I didn't feel my passion plateau. My penis got as hard as it could, but I still felt that my lust was growing. It was like the passion spread from my crotch through my entire body.

She moved to a tree for balance and lifted her right leg off the ground, grabbing the top of her foot with her hand. She leaned forward at the waist and bent her knee, pulling her leg tight up to her hip. The view was spectacular. From the back where I was watching, I could see her left leg, muscles firm all the way up, but the way her leg was bent back, I could see everything in between, nothing between that skin-tight layer of fabric and that absolutely unreal ass. And the way she was splayed out, I could just imagine walking up behind her and sliding one hand onto her thigh, then, feeling the taut muscles, drag it up to her hip so I could come in closer to her...

As I was nearly lost in my fantasy, I could see she was changing her stretch. She wasn't really stretching tight anymore. She was leaning more on the tree, and her right hand wasn't holding her foot. Now it was sliding up her thigh, just like I was imagining doing with my hand.

Every move she made was building the lust in me. It felt like my body was reacting to her hands. I could almost feel her tiny hands caressing my skin. I was on fire. It felt like my entire body was vibrating with sex. My hand slid faster over my engorged cock, now coated with precum, and I noticed my shorts were around my thighs even though I didn't remember sliding them down.

She kept her leg up and bent, but her hand slid from her thigh to her hip, then back further. Her fingers glided close the line that separated her cheeks. She paused for a second, then continued, tracing a line further down. She seemed to stop and break out of her reverie for a moment. She gave her butt a squeeze, and then pulled her hand away and dropped her leg to the ground.

I was too far gone though. When her hand tightened over that ass, I felt my orgasm rising and there was no stopping. I stopped breathing. Something was wrong. I wanted to dive behind the tree so she wouldn't see or hear me, but I couldn't move. I was rooted to the spot, and the only thing that was moving was my hand, gliding faster and faster over my cock, and I couldn't stop that even if I wanted to.

I came hard. It was like a full body orgasm, but it was more than that. I had felt like my whole body was vibrating, and as I tripped over, it felt like all of that sexual energy just pulsed out of me. I grunted out a heavy cry that had to be heard all over in this quiet part of the forest. Oh, fuck. She had to have heard that. My cum hit the side of the tree and went all over the leaves at the base. I shot a second time, then a third, each time a huge volume splattering all over.

I looked down to the clearing, expecting to see at best, an angry glare and a potential incoming law suit. Then again, she might just come up here and beat the shit out of me. With that body she could take me hands down.

But it seemed like she hadn't heard me. She was standing there, still facing away from me, so I couldn't read her face at all. It seemed like she was just going to finish up her stretches and jog off. Maybe I was reading too much into the way she had been stretching.

She swung one arm horizontally across her body in a casual stretch, but then she froze.

Then it was like her body was like she was hit by a gust of air. Her legs buckled a little bit, but she kept her feet. She glanced around nervously for a second when another gust seemed to move though her.

"OH fuuuck." She crumpled to the ground with a moan.

I stood there, hand on my still-hard cock, with cum dripping all over. My first thought was still do run down and make sure she was okay. But fortunately, I held back and watched.

She had fell down into a fetal ball, but almost immediately rolled on her stomach. To my surprise, I saw her right hand dart into her shorts.

Right then, she cried out in pleasure.

I could only see the frantic movement of her arm, but there was no mistaking what she was doing. She arched her ass up a little bit, and braced her head on her left arm which was bent in front of her. Then she bit down on her arm as her cries got louder.

Even muffled through her arm, she was loud. It looked like she had already cum at least once. She rolled over onto her side, but wasn't slowing down at all.

What happened? I could only see her back. I couldn't have been my trick. I didn't even see her eyes at all, and I certainly didn't touch her.

Even through my confusion, the scene was so incredible, this ball of fire, so caught up in her own lust, rolling around on the forest floor, frigging herself like there was no tomorrow. I couldn't help up start working myself up and down again.

But then I heard rustling behind me. Someone was coming up the trail! Luckily the sound was quite far down the trail, so I was able to pull up my shorts and stick my cock back in and wipe the cum off my hand before turning toward the noise.

I glanced back to see that the runner was utterly oblivious, in her own world of sexual bliss.

Whoever it was, I would hate to see someone stumble upon the runner woman with her hand knuckle deep in herself, cumming her head off. I paused at the image. No, no, that would definitely be bad.

I checked myself quickly. I looked like I had been running, heartrate elevated and a bit shaky on my feet. The only giveaway was that my dick, even stuck back in my compression shorts, was still making an impressive and very visible lump. I'd have to risk it.

I jogged back down the path a bit. My ankle reminded me how I rolled it earlier with a slight sharp pain. I pushed through it, making all the noise I possibly could. At a bend in the path, I ran into two girls, both wearing very stylish, clearly expensive running gear.

"Ah! Wonderful! I'm so glad I found you two." I was trying not to speak comically loudly, but as loud as I could get away with. "I'm such an idiot. I think I got on the wrong path. Which is the quickest way back to town?"

"Who are you?" One of the girls said with barely disguised disgust.

"Oh, ah, right I'm new here. I'm Ben Lee, the new principal of Bright Hall."

At this both girls straightened up and the dislike in their faces was mostly hidden away.

"Oh, I'm very sorry Principal Lee. I didn't mean any disrespect."

"Yes, we didn't know who you were!"

Were they frightened of me? They must be students, but their reaction didn't make any sense.

"It's not a problem, girls. I just need to get back home and I could really use your help."

"Ok. Um. Well, the direction you are going will lead you to the beach. If you want the short way back into town, then you need to turn around. Once you get to the little clearing, you'll see a sign pointing to the town trail. We should show you the way.

The first girl nodded and they both moved quickly toward the clearing. I rushed to get ahead of them, awkwardly kicking any rocks I could, and knocking aside branches, hoping that the runner had heard something and broken out of her rutting fever.

As luck would have it when we broke into the clearing, the women was getting to her very unsteady feet. She looked like she had just run a sprint. Her magnificent athletic body was glowing, glistening with sweat, and she was actually still panting lightly. Her ponytail was in disarray, with leaves and even a twig sticking out.

I finally got a look at her face. She was tanned, which seemed odd in a place like this, or maybe her skin tone was just naturally that shade? She had a high, aquiline nose and a powerful brow with heavy, dark, but well-groomed eyebrows. But her expression was dazed. I wonder how much warning she had before we showed up.

I was standing there trying to figure out the best way forward when the girls saw her.

"Miss Lashgari! OHMYGOD! What are you doing out here? We never see you anymore!"

Both girls squealed and run to hug her.

When they embraced, the runner actually groaned a little bit. Had she not fully recovered? As they kept hugging the gradually more coherent Miss Lashgari, I tired to remember where I had heard the name. She was one of the teachers, right? But I knew I hadn't signed her hiring papers.

When they broke the group hug. She turned to me.

I put out my hand.

One of the girls nearly snapped to attention to make the introduction: "Oh, Miss Lashgari, this is the new principal. Yeep! I'm so sorry. I don't remember your name. I'm such a ditz. I don't mean to be so disrespectful."

The girl was genuinely worried. There was something bizarre going on there, but I was focused on Miss Lashgari.

And now I remembered her. Philosophy teacher. Kimberly was gushing about how great she was.

"The name's Ben Lee," and to the nervous girl. "Don't worry about it. That's no sin."

I turned back to Miss Lashgari.

I realized I was still holding my hand out. Her face, still flushed from her exertions, had turned much colder.

"I see. Principal Lee," the title didn't sound like one of respect in her mouth. "I'm Jennifer Lashgari. Welcome to Bright Hall." And that didn't sound like a welcome at all.

She finally reached up to shake my hand. A split-second before out hands touched, her face twitched in shock. I didn't realize why until I felt her hand, her right hand, was wet. And it certainly wasn't sweat. I felt a quick shock at our touch.

She pulled her hand back, very flustered and a bit confused.

I was emboldened by feeling that little shock, and also by knowing that my hand was now coated in a light sheen of her juices.

"Miss Lashgari, it's a pleasure to meet you. Kimberly suggested that I meet with you as soon as I could. She seems to be a big fan of yours."

She was looking past me, down the trail a bit. Then we both noticed that the two students were standing to one side, clearly hoping to leave, but for some reason they weren't willing or able to just speak up.

Miss Lashgari started. "Oh, girls. Please feel free to move along. I'm sure you have more entertaining things to attend to."

"Thank you so much Miss Lashgari. We really do miss you so much. All of us do. Please come back to campus sometime. We could do a big dinner for you or something."

There was so much genuine respect and happiness in there faces. I couldn't figure out the relationship here. Was there something more going on here?

"Maybe. No guarantees. Ok, get out of here." She had an easy smile for them, if not for me.

shudai
shudai
1,025 Followers