The New Principal Ch. 14

Story Info
Returning from break, interruptions, and Jennifer's plan.
13.8k words
4.85
71k
41

Part 12 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shudai
shudai
1,027 Followers

I spent a good deal of the rest of the break trying to process my meeting with the twins. I even saw them on campus a few times, but they were always with a small group of the other students who stayed for break, so I didn't approach them. And I was still shaken up by the unknown people that had been watching us. I assumed they had to be other students, probably the ones that they were hanging out with. Not knowing who had been watching while I plowed the two girls was unnerving and, of course, dangerous.

I also remembered what they had said about people always watching and the need for discretion. I wasn't paranoid by nature, but I was starting to get there.

I couldn't seem to control my lust anymore. Was it a side-effect of the trick? Hell, after all, nothing was real in the theater, right?

The bigger issue was that I'd never slept with a student before, and I was not feeling great about that. It's true, I wasn't strictly a teacher here, but it was surely not right for a principal to be sleeping with students, no matter how eager... insistent... hungry... they were. I was very aware of the circumstances of my leaving my last school.

In the end, I let myself believe that since they were adults, this wasn't like the high school I used to teach at, we could make decisions as adults. It was the flimsiest of excuses, and it certainly wouldn't stand up a second in any kind of investigation, but it was enough of a fig leaf for my morality that I kept myself from self-loathing. Mostly.

The week before class was to start up for the summer semester was an insane whirlwind of small but urgent crises that took all of my attention and more energy than I had. Luckily, Kimberly came back on that Thursday, which turned out to be a more than frantic day. When I came in that morning, she was there in her office, deep in a pile of papers. Without her taking over the lion's share of paperwork, I never would have survived.

I also noticed that she looked a little different. It took me a bit to figure out what it was. That was the first day I had ever seen her not wearing one of her array of very conservative jackets. Well, to be fair, I had seen her in a lot less, and nothing at all, but at work, she had always been decked out in thick wool from neck to toes. But there she was, in a simple white blouse. It was buttoned up to the neck, almost choker-tight, but still, this was a wonderful precedent.

She must have felt me looking in on her, because she glanced up, and blushed hard.

"Good morning, Kimberly. I can't tell you how great it is to have you back. Looks like you got a bit of sun over break, eh?"

Her skin was normally alabaster-white, with a generous spray of freckles, but the red of her blushing was competing with a hue that had to be something near sunburn, especially over her nose and forehead.

"Good morning, Principal Lee. Can you really tell? I sunburn so quickly. I always put on so much sunscreen, but it never helps. How bad is it, really?"

"It's not bad at all." I wondered how far I should push. "You look gorgeous, in the pink of health!"

Her blush deepened and spread. "I'm a lobster." She groaned.

"Seriously, you're just pink. You look great."

"Thank you. I don't believe you, but thank you. Did everything go okay over break?"

She was obviously trying to change the topic away from her appearance, and it was probably for the best. I was doing my best to pay less attention to her wonderful breasts that were straining against the taut fabric of her blouse, and I don't think I was as successful as I wanted to be.

"Pretty well, overall. The gym buildings are all finished off, and there's really good progress on the dorms. They'll be basically done by the end of the first week of classes. I assume you saw the emails about the logo redesign and the ad campaign. We're getting surprisingly positive reactions about the new Bright Hall Academy. And even that stupid video I shot isn't being laughed off the internet, so that's something."

She smiled. "Your video was great. The tone was just right, a perfect balance between welcoming and sophisticated. Exactly the mood we want to push going forward." She looked at me a little oddly, maybe a bit too long, but her smile was wide and pure.

"I did want to walk with you around campus today if you have time. Have you seen everything yet?"

"Ahh..." She looked around at the piles of paper and folders on her desk. How long had she already been at work?

"You can't lock yourself in here all the time. I need you energetic and focused. Burning out on your first day back makes you no good to anyone." I smiled in hopes of showing her my genuine care.

"Well, if we keep it short. A quick tour, then I've got to get back. We've got more late enrollees than we planned for. We're going to have to overfill classes after we promised that we'd keep those numbers down. You'll have to have that talk with the faculty, and they aren't going to be happy about it."

"Well, more students, that's a good thing. We'll work it out. So. Walk with me?"

"Okay, okay. Give me five minutes to finish off this email and I'll pop by your office."

I barely had time to drop off my things and boot up the computer when Kimberly knocked on the door jamb.

She was just a vision. The light shown through from the windows behind her. She was leaning in the doorway like she was posed by a World War II pinup artist. Her brilliant red curls seemed even wilder than usual, only partially tamed into a cascade over the side of her shoulder, but mostly flowing free. The rosy tint to her face reminded me of the blush that I'd seen that morning, but also the mad flush of orgasm that ran over her face and chest brought on by her own fingers, and then by Jennifer Lashgari through that mysterious spy camera. And had she just put on a brighter lipstick?

I was disappointed to see that she had put on her jacket, but at least she hadn't buttoned it up. Her long dark grey skirt was also part of her old wardrobe, but the way she had her hip cocked to the side showed off the curve of that incredible ass right underneath, and the flow of the skirt fabric draped over her knee, hinting of delights unseen.

I must have been staring, but she just smiled and waited for me to snap out of it.

I did, eventually, after what seemed like minutes.

"Uh. Hm." I coughed at my own embarrassment, but she didn't react. "Ready to go then?"

"I'm ready when you are." She spun around and headed out to the reception area. Her skirt wasn't made for it, but it spun up a bit, giving me a glimpse of ankle. Only then did I realize how erotic that could be. Maybe those stuffy Victorians were onto something.

As I got up to follow, I had a fleeting thought. This was new. Was Kimberly trying to loosen up a bit? It was almost like she was teasing me, but I didn't think that was in her.

As we walked toward the dorm, I asked her about her break, but she didn't say too much. She had stayed with family and got a little time down at the beach. It sounded like there was drama back with the family, so I didn't push.

The dorms were really coming along. Luckily, they didn't need structural work like the gym buildings. They mainly just needed upkeep and cosmetic attention, but that made a real difference. Clandon and his men had really outdone themselves.

Kimberly actually gasped when we opened the main door into the foyer. It truly was gorgeous. There were sofas and social tables with comfortable chairs. All the old moldy carpets were gone. And the new look was all done in a classy understated way, with light accents in the school colors and dark wood trim. It was what Kimberly had plotted out, but with variations and improvisations made by people who knew their work extraordinarily well.

Kimberly started gushing, walking around the room and touching everything, commenting about the way things had come together.

The sound of her voice brought Clandon himself out from wherever he had been working.

"Miss Kimberly, will this be alright for you then?"

She rushed over to him and pulled him into a joyous hug. He was clearly not prepared for this response, and didn't know how rightly to react. It was all I could do to keep from laughing at the expression on his face, somewhere between terminal embarrassment and deep heartfelt pleasure.

Kimberly realized what she had done and popped backward in dread.

"Oh, Mr. Clandon, I am so very sorry. I just... I never should have... I don't mean..."

Her embarrassed rambling gave him enough time to regain himself.

"No, no, Miss Kimberly, don't you even think twice about it. You mean to say you approve of the work so far?"

"Mr. Clandon, it's so much more wonderful than I hoped. It's one thing when you and I were talking about broad ideas... but then to see it all come together... The students are going to absolutely love it. And Principal Lee? This, this right here is where we start our campus tour video."

She reached out her arm, this time cautiously, to allow Mr. Clandon to take her in arm and guide her around the dorm. His dignity came out in full, and he looked like a proud father, taking his daughter down to see her prom date. It really was adorable.

Most of the dorm rooms would be ready for the summer semester. The crew were mainly doing polish and detail work all over the building right now. We were only waiting for materials to finish off the handful of rooms that still needed to be worked over. Another group had come in the previous week to set up the air conditioning, and Veronica would take care of the wiring, or rather the wireless-ing.

I nearly expected Mr. Clandon to give Kimberly a gentlemanly kiss on the hand as we left, but a handshake seemed to carry the emotion well enough. I thanked him again, and then silently thanked my luck to have Kimberly to find people like him for me.

We were walking out of that impressive foyer when someone jogged up to us and fumbled out an awkward introduction.

"Mr... ah... Mr... P-principal. Principal Lee." He looked at the floor, horribly flustered, darting glances up alternately at Kimberly and me. "Miss Adams... I'm Ken Taka-Takashima."

I was surprised. Everyone I had seen at work at the dorms was nearly geriatric. This guy was clearly not older than thirty, but he was dressed in overalls and plaid just like the rest of Clandon's team.

"Hello, Ken, are you one of Clandon's men? You all are doing incredible work here."

My praise seemed to embarrass him more.

"Yess... yessir... Thank you, sir."

Kimberly again came to the rescue, giving him a kind voice that seemed to calm him somewhat.

"Ken Takashima? Are you Hiroshi's son?"

"Yes. Yes, he's my... my father."

They chatted for a moment about the town and his father. Ken gradually become less anxious, and eventually let us know why he had run us down.

"I heard... well, my f-father heard... You know how everyone finds everything out around here." He looked up at us both, as if for approval. "So... He heard that you were going to p-put in a hot springs here, and he's furious. But, you can't. You can't. You can't have Mr. S-sandle do it." He started to get more agitated. "He'll screw it up... He'll... He's not right..."

It seemed like Ken was getting ready to get caught in a verbal tic, so I broke in.

"Ken, you're right that we were thinking about it, but we haven't made any decisions. We would love to put in a hot spring spa, but we don't have the money, and Sandle doesn't even have the right people."

"Ken," Kimberly's voice was soothing. "I understand your concern about Sandle, but why is this so important to your father?"

"You haven't h-hired Mr. Sandle?"

"No. I'm not sure his team would even be the right team for the job. I'd rather have you and Clandon's team to be honest, but like I said, we don't even have the money right now."

"Ok. That's good. I'll t-tell my father. He might want to talk to you. Would that b-be okay?"

I looked at Kimberly, assuming she understood what was behind all this, but I only got a shrug.

"Sure, Ken. I'd be happy to talk to your dad, but what would he want to talk to be about?"

"I... I'm not sure I should say... He gets... He's really weird about old stuff. Just... Let me tell him, and maybe he'll want to talk to you, okay?"

"That's no problem, Ken. He can drop by any time, or he can call me, and I'll set up an appointment with Principal Lee." Kimberly handed over a business card, one of the brand-new cards with the new logo.

"S'okay... He knows how to get a hold of you. T-thanks, both of you. I need to get back to work. Mr. Clandon... He won't tell you, but h-he's really proud of this job. Thanks for that, too."

We were left in a muddled confusion as Ken moved off to get back to work.

"What was that about?"

"I have no idea." We started making our way to the gym. "Hiroshi Takashima's a townie. He's super sweet, maybe a bit of a letch, but super sweet. He's not old Bright Hill, though. He came here back... I don't know when, before my time anyhow. Oh, and his daughter, that would be Ken's half-sister, is one of those late enrollees that's starting this summer. I think she was trying to get into Berkeley, but something went wrong."

"What's Hiroshi's story?"

"What do you mean?"

"C'mon, I keep hearing about how everyone knows everyone's business around here. I want to finally hear some for myself!"

I chuckled, and she joined in.

"Fine, fine... I don't know the whole story, but what I heard was that he came here a widower, just him and baby Ken there. Within the first year he was here, he was married to a local. It was a bit of a scandal. The rumor was that she was pregnant before the wedding. Quite a scene. Turned out she wasn't pregnant, I forget her name though. They're still together. I'm sure we'll meet them at one of our open house events."

"Now that's the kind of small-town gossip I've been looking for!"

Kimberly took on a mock horrified expression and her southern accent came out hard. "Principal Lee, you hush." But she couldn't keep herself from giggling. What a lovely sound. Maybe she really was opening up.

The walk-though of the gym buildings was straightforward. Everything was in place and ready. Sandle's team got their bonus with time to spare. As expected, everything looked solid and impressive, but somehow rather uninspired.

Kimberly was quite pleased though. She looked carefully all around the new work, checking for poor workmanship, but found nothing.

I showed her where the hot springs would go, and we looked out over the lightly forested area that led up to the sheer rock face. Behind that rock face was supposed to be the raging spring. Just knock a hole and...

The more I thought about the idea, the more attached I got to it. It really wasn't very educational, but it would be a real differentiator in recruitment.

Kimberly was apparently thinking along similar lines. "Think how that would look on a brochure."

"Right? How many schools have their own spa? And how wonderful would it be to take a dip in a nice searing hot spring bath right after my morning run?"

"That would be divine." I could see Kimberly's shoulders droop in expectation of the scorching water. I wonder how much it would really cost..."

"Sandle said we would need planning permission from the town, stonemasons, and outbuildings. Not cheap."

"Maybe not so expensive... Can I look into it?"

"Sure, knock yourself out. I would love to find a way to make it happen."

She stared off into the distance, getting lost in the idea.

"There's another place I wanted to walk through before we get back to the office. Have you been down to the basement of the class building?"

"Hm? You mean Veronica's office?"

"Not exactly. Come on, I'll show you."

She looked down at her watch, but followed.

We walked through the library and down the stairs to the basement hallway.

"I almost never come down here. When I was a student, I never had classes down here, and Ms. Rai... Well, I really do love her, but she can be a little scary and territorial. This is her world, and we all kind of stayed away from it."

"So, you've never been down through this door?" I took out Veronica's key and opened the door to the narrow hallway.

"I don't think so..."

The light faded as we walked down toward the dressing room. Kimberly put her hand on my back to follow along in the dark. And just like before, I opened the door and pushed through the curtain into the dressing room.

"It's just through here. I think there are lights over here."

"Where are we? I know I've never been down here, now."

"You'll see in a sec, just follow me."

She reached out again to my shoulder so I could lead her through to the backstage area, but when she followed me through the door, she stumbled and fell into me.

I was able to keep my balance, but she pushed me, and I spun against the wall. The only way I could keep her from falling was to grab ahold of her around the waist.

We both laughed at the silliness of it all.

But it did leave us in a rather compromising position. I was backed up against the wall, holding Kimberly around the waist. As she got her balance back, she ended up with her legs on either side of my right leg.

I didn't let go of her, and after a brief hesitation, she leaned closer into me.

It was pitch dark, but she leaned close enough that I was able to see her eyes, and I slipped into her mind just as easily as before.

I was surprised to see how aroused she was. In her mind, it was clear to see that she had been ramping up a need ever since we met in the office that morning. I remembered her pose in the doorway, but I had been oblivious to her attitude through the rest of the tour.

It seemed that she hadn't been able to get any sexual release over break and she was nearly busting with desire. The target of her lust was a huge mess though. I saw mainly flashed images of Jennifer, mostly visions of her smile, but often the image was of her splayed out nude, the point of view aimed up from between her legs. There were also images of me that flipped through her lust. They were much more inventive, some created out of her imagination, and some based on memories: Me sitting at my desk, or with her at the campus café. Then there was one of me in my running gear on the beach. When did she see me there?

But the overwhelming urge was clear. She wanted to kiss me. Rather, she wanted me to kiss her. She wanted me to spin her around and pin her against the wall and kiss her hard. She wanted my hands all over her, and as she thought more about it, her desire only grew.

She was worried about a physical relationship harming our work, but this resistance was getting hazier as her need built. There was no concern about cheating on Jennifer. She felt confident that Jennifer would approve somehow.

I pushed her lust gently, but it responded with a sharp spike.

She leaned tighter into me and purred into my ear. I could feel those big boobs push against my chest.

"Principal Lee..." Her voice was low and her accent strong. "Did you lead me down here in the dark on purpose?"

I pulled her tighter against me, and ran my hand lower to right above the curve of her butt. I caressed her through the layers of her clothes as well as I could.

Kimberly had been turning me on ever since I heard her voice in the interview, and when I saw her in person back on the dock, I could barely control myself. But I hadn't planned on trying anything. Well, I fantasized about her, but I didn't plan anything specific to seduce her. I certainly didn't bring her down to the theater with that in mind.

However, I wasn't a man to let a good opportunity go to waste...

"Kimberly, how could you think that of me... I just wanted to show you this place. I thought maybe we could renovate it and put it to use."

shudai
shudai
1,027 Followers