The New Principal Ch. 17

Story Info
Self-imposed house arrest and coming clean to everyone.
8.5k words
4.83
35.2k
36

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shudai
shudai
1,027 Followers

After her outburst and the initial shock had worn off, Kimberly took charge. Not surprising, I suppose, but she took stock of the situation and knew the best way to handle things.

I stood up next to Veronica, my mind still spinning, trying to figure out what had just happened.

Kimberly's orders came out quickly and efficiently.

Veronica was to get to work immediately on the technical side of things. How did that article get posted if the site wasn't open for that yet? Was the site secure at all?

"If we need to shut down the whole campus network, can we do that?"

"We can, but I don't think it will come to that. I was... a bit sloppy when I put together the newspaper site. I... won't be sloppy again."

Jennifer was to take me home and make sure I stayed there.

"No fooling around. someone's got'im in their sights and there's no tellin' who's watching."

And me? My job was to go home and not fuck anyone.

"Do you think you can handle that, boss?"

I deserved that. But I would be lying if I felt in control of my libido right then. What was strange was that even though my headache and that weird pulse was totally gone, I could still feel the sexual energy in the air. It was like the humidity in a swamp, permeating everything, soaking into the skin. And I knew all the women in the room well enough that I could tell, even without using my trick, that they were feeling it too.

Kimberly was probably the best at locking down her emotions to get a job done, but her accent gave the lie to her façade. She sounded much more the southern belle when she was aroused, and right then, while her words were professional and pointed, her voice was a thick sensual molasses.

Jennifer was a little less successful. When Kimberly told her to take me back to the Green House, she stepped over to me, and she reacted almost like Veronica did a few minutes previously. She didn't wobble on her legs, but she slowed down, and her eyelids fluttered low. She kept looking down at the angelic freshly fucked bookworm at our feet. She very nearly kneeled down to her with some measure of desire. Who knows what she was thinking, but she caught herself and stood straight again, leaning to one side on my desk for support.

Veronica, well, like me, Veronica was still caught in the whirl of her lust. She was able to reply to Kimberly, and it was clear she understood, and that she would take action to put our system in good shape. But the whole time the conversation was going on, she was casually running her finger over her face and licking my cum off it. No one mentioned it, and I'm not even sure how conscious she was of the action, but it was having as much an effect on everyone in the room as the thick musk of sex was.

Anne was still lying on the ground next to my desk, her face, hair and glasses still coated in my spunk. Anne's beatific serene smile and cute little snorting snores were feeding her desires and challenging her self-control. Her blouse was still peeled wide open, exposing her lovely breasts to the room, and more specifically, Jennifer's gaze.

Kimberly announced that she would be in charge of cleaning her up and getting her back to the dorm.

"Oh, one more thing you can do, Principal Lee. You need to write a response to the article. Even if we do get it taken down, too many people have read it already. We'll need to handle the backlash head-on."

Then we all shuffled out of the room in various states of befuddlement and arousal.

After that, I was basically under house arrest, only leaving the Green House to teach classes, and coming immediately back home afterword. It was the right thing to do, and I agreed to it, but it was still awful, and incredibly embarrassing.

We all agreed to meet again at the Green House on that upcoming Friday so we could go over everything. Also, I had thought about it for a long time, and decided it was well past time to come clean. I still didn't feel comfortable telling anyone about my little trick, and I didn't really know if they would even believe me, but these women had already proven their loyalty, and I really did need their help. More than that, I really liked that all and felt awful about keeping them in the dark.

Because I had seen their minds, I was convinced that I hadn't really taken advantage of any of them, but I still felt like I deserved the full pervert/creep treatment. I was fairly sure they wouldn't object to the sexual side of things, I knew their thoughts and inclinations well enough, but of course, they would be well within their rights to feel horribly wronged because I hadn't told them earlier.

In the end, I felt like I couldn't ask them to continue supporting me without at least trying to explain. It wouldn't be fair, and I needed them as partners. And I wanted them to be my friends. I couldn't keep this from my friends.

We all gathered together in my dining room and had a light dinner. I wasn't a good cook, but I could at least put together a decent lasagna, and they were all kind enough to clean their plates.

Over dinner, we talked about general things, trying to keep things light and avoiding the sensitive topics we all knew were coming.

Although my classes were still stilted and awkward, it seemed that the rest of the school was moving along very well. Each woman told me stories of how the entire mood of the school had picked up.

The clubs were all taking off and enthusiasm was evident all over campus. The Anime and Film Clubs were already planning a film festival for the beginning of the fall semester. By that time, we would have the theater rigged for film as well as stage performances.

The Swim Club had found an old record book and posted the times from back in the 1960s, and they set a goal of beating all of the old records. They scheduled a series of swim meets, and along with the other sports associations. They even asked the Dance Club members to serve as cheerleaders, and to my surprise, they agreed. I thought they would have considered that beneath them. By the fall, we would have Olympic sports, swim meets and even soccer and field hockey for regular competitions.

Since our student body was relatively small, the teams were having a bit of trouble recruiting, but they were hopeful, and to be honest, I loved the idea of bringing people who didn't think of themselves as athletes into the competitions.

We hadn't made any public statement yet, but Kimberly had gotten permission from the Board of Directors to move ahead with the spa plans. Word of Mr. Takashima taking out permits from the town council had already become news. The contents of the permits leaked almost immediately, and the campus and town were buzzing about the possibilities. The women assured me that most of the talk was positive, especially with an eye toward an increase in tourism.

It was with a bit of genuine optimism that we poured some wine and headed into the library for a post-dinner conversation on the more delicate topics.

"Ok. Let's not avoid the difficulties. I have something I want to try to explain to everyone tonight, but first, I would like to hear what you have all been hearing and seeing about me and that article. I need to know how much in a hole I am."

Veronica began. "To start, the article was so badly written, and so many people had already read it that we decided to leave it online. It sends a signal that we aren't afraid of the absurdity of it all. Ben's response was posted Tuesday morning, and I think it's been fairly well received. It's certainly gotten a lot of hits, in any case. We still don't know who wrote it, but it has to be a friend of the old principal."

"I agree," Jennifer added in. "There are people who still believe the article of course, but my read is that they weren't really fans of yours to begin with, or rather, they didn't want Principal Billanson removed, so they resent you by default. There aren't too many of them either, but they are worth keeping an eye on. Especially over in the sciences, there are a lot of people who were not pleased with the change of leadership, and I'm not sure how to bring them around."

"I think that the trouble that article stirred up has mostly died down, or at least it's not getting worse. Jennifer is right that the science department is really where most of the dissent is. We might try to address that when we hire for the vacant biology position." Kimberly was still a little warier. "But I'm more concerned about... Well, I'm more concerned about Anne. And also... ah... the Xu sisters asked me to be the advisor for their club, and I think there is something going on there. I'm not sure what's going on, but..."

She trailed off, but everyone could tell what she was talking about.

I decided to start off with the woman who probably would understand most.

"That's what I wanted to talk to all of you about. Veronica, do you remember that dream you had. About me and Kimberly?"

Veronica actually blushed but was also a bit confused. "Oh, god. I do... But, that's really weird. Until you mentioned it, I hadn't even thought about it since... that night. I had completely forgot about it, but now it's so clear in my mind. Well, most of it?"

"The dream that Veronica had... Actually, we both had it. Now, we have all been... together, and to explain this, I'm going to have to be totally honest about everything. Is that okay with everyone?"

"Sure." Jennifer leaned in. "Kimberly and I have already talked through everything we know."

She looked at Kimberly who nodded in agreement.

Veronica was less immediate. "I... I've never been comfortable with sharing... that part of myself and my history." There was a significant pause. "But I trust you all. And I have to admit, I'm really interested to hear the rest of the stories here. My imagination has been filling in the gaps of what I know, and that's probably not healthy."

She laughed a bit nervously.

"Okay." I took a deep breath. "Veronica and I had the same dream. And that was before we met. It was an erotic dream involving Kimberly and me, all three of us together. It's impossible, but it's true. The reason I tell you about that dream is that there is a lot more that's not really easily explainable, and I wanted to try to show you that if this is just me losing my mind, then at least it's not only in my head."

"It's true. Our dreams were identical." Her voice was full of conviction. "It was just from a different perspective. It was the most powerful erotic dream I have ever had. But why didn't I remember it?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure why I can remember it now either. It seems to come and go in my memory. But now I need to lay the heavier thing on you all."

I went through the details of how I got fired... or released from my previous job. I explained the "pop" in my mind that I felt that first time I met Tess, and what we were doing when it happened. They were all silent as I explained our experiment with darling little Frankie.

God, I know I was warned not to contact anyone from back then, but I wondered how they were doing. I hoped they were okay, but I had to admit that explaining my history there and remembering the details of voluptuous Tess and Frankie's incredible ass was having an effect on me.

I went through my experiences since I arrived in Bright Hall. Everyone there knew pieces of the story, so they chipped in on things they knew, and I filled in the gaps. I went into detail about the Xu sisters and the way they ambushed me in the theater and their plans for the Dionysian Club. I even took them down to see the creepy camera cellar. Fortunately, Jennifer had already told Kimberly about the camera in her room, and Veronica eagerly described that night we watched them. Kimberly had been angry when Jennifer told her, but more about the man she assumed had planted it than at me, thank goodness.

Finally, back in our comfortable chairs in the library, Jennifer pushed back.

"I'll admit that you have been getting more than your share here in Bright Hall. And I can't speak to the women at your previous school, but I will say that the women in this room have always been a bit... let's say frisky. You've certainly helped some of us discover more about our own desires that maybe we weren't comfortable showing in the past. And not to blow smoke up your ass, but I've always been more into women than men, but even for me, the simple fact is that you're really cute. I hate to disillusion you, but there isn't anything magical about it. Your trick is just that you've run into a few women who are into you and aren't hung up about sharing."

As I expected though, it made sense immediately to Veronica. "No, Jennifer, I think it has to be true. I'm not... well, open about these things. I mean I never was before Ben. Seriously, I literally pounced on him when he came to visit me. The first day I meet the man, and I'm all over him." She laughed a bit nervously at the memory.

"Maybe you were just primed for it? You said you hadn't been with anyone in a long time."

Kimberly seemed a bit on the fence. "But what about the twins?"

"You can't tell me you didn't already know those girls were not normal? I mean, I didn't think they were sex kittens, but I knew they weren't like everyone else at school. In retrospect, it's not that surprising, is it?"

I turned to Jennifer. "What about the run you had in the forest. The first time I met you. Do you remember that?"

Jennifer looked blank for a moment then blushed.

"Right? Have you ever masturbated like that in the open? In the forest like that, where anyone could run into you? God, you were so hot. I remember when I shook your hand, your hand was still damp."

Jennifer's eyes widened as she considered the memory. Kimberly looked over at her with a smile. That was apparently not a story she has shared with her.

After thinking for a bit, Kimberly was starting to come around. "It's impossible, but it really is the only thing that explains things. I mean, think about Anne. She's a quiet mousey little bookworm, and I mean that in the best way, I'm not judging. She was devastated about the article on the website, came to apologize, and the next thing you know..."

Veronica broke in, speaking in a monotone, almost lost in the memory. "And before you two got there, when I came into that room, I was so angry, but just walking toward them I felt the anger sap away. And before I knew it, I was chewing on her tit and holding her while she was cumming like a freight train. You can't tell me you didn't feel it when you came in, didn't you? This bozo's a great guy," She aimed a thumb at me, "but nobody's that hot."

"Okay. I don't have any better answer, but I still just don't see it. Ben, walk us through it. How does it work?"

"It's a little different for each woman." I stumbled. I had been thinking how to explain the trick, but Tess never really explained in enough detail, and I never found a good way that didn't make me sound like an idiot. "I don't think it works for guys, but that may just be because I'm not into guys. It's connected with lust mainly. I look into their eyes and if they are open to me, I just kind of flow in. It's like I can see the way their mind works, but again, it's mostly just things related to sex and lust. I've tried to see other parts of people and almost never can, unless it's related to sex somehow. I can get images of what they're turned on by, and I can see how turned on they are. And if they are aroused by me, then I can kind of amp them up, make them hotter, make them feel the lust that I feel. God, it sounds so stupid when I say it all out loud."

"Wait. What do you mean 'if they are open to me?'"

"Well, if the women doesn't trust me at least a little bit, or if she's not into me, I can't see much, and I can't do anything. The day that article came out, I tried to see into the mind of the cashier at the café, and I couldn't see anything... Well, I could tell that she thought I was a pervert, but that's it. And Kimberly, before we really started to understand each other, she kicked me out of her mind. And now it sounds stupid and creepy. I swear I'm not looking in your minds all the time."

"So if I don't let you in, you can't see in my mind?"

"Yeah, I think so. I haven't tested it, but..."

"Okay, try. Give it your best shot with your trick." Jennifer was firm, but didn't seem angry.

I looked around to the other women, but they didn't say anything. I shrugged.

"Okay. Just look into my eyes."

I walked over to her and knelt down next to her chair. I looked into her eyes, and it was almost eerie. I could feel her presence. I could feel that it was Jennifer, someone I knew, but I couldn't see anything of her mind. It was like her entire mind was a black box.

"Wow. I've never felt so shut down. I know it's you, but I can't see anything."

"That doesn't tell us anything. Here. Okay, try again."

I looked back into her eyes. She was still resisting, but as I focused, was able to slip partially into her mind. I was surprised to see that she was getting aroused, not much, but it seemed that she was thinking of something that she was enjoying quite a bit. I wasn't getting a clear image, but then I did see something...

Without breaking contact, I said, "Hey, Veronica, come over here, and stand in front of Jennifer.

I felt Jennifer's mind shift and become slightly clearer, like a lens changing at the optometrist, everything was still very vague, but less than it had been.

Sensing that Veronica was standing next to me, I took the next step.

"Veronica, could you turn around and face away from Jennifer, please?"

Suddenly, Jennifer's mind cleared to me. I felt her arousal rise as her eyes slid away from me and locked on to Veronica's ass. So that was what she had been thinking of. I could suddenly see that she was using this as a test. She had been blocking me with all her focus, then opened herself up a little bit by focusing on Veronica's backside. When I found her arousal, the rest of her mind opened up to me almost completely.

Veronica was figuring it out too. Now facing away from Jennifer, she teased, "What? Is Jennifer enjoying looking at my little ass? I never thought you would be interested in my rail-thin nothing when you have this available."

With that, Veronica pulled Kimberly out of her chair and spun her around to aim her ass into Jennifer's field of vision. Kimberly giggled and even shook her ass a little, getting into the game.

With that, I saw Jennifer's mind bloom. It seemed that she let go of her last efforts to restrict my reading of her mind. Everything spread out in vivid colors, and the most elaborate, colorful area was the one I could see best: lust. It was spreading over what I assumed was her more rational consciousness, the part of her brain that had set up this little experiment. I could even see her doubt start to crumble away, not entirely, but significantly.

I saw the lust moving faster, growing to take over...

And I broke of contact and looked away.

Everyone in the room blew out a long breath. Jennifer even moaned slightly.

"Holy fuck. It's real." She stammered out.

I sat back on the floor cross-legged in front of Jennifer, and the women all stayed next to her in her chair.

Jennifer was silent, considering the implications of my trick.

Veronica wasn't done with her little bout of teasing. She swatted Kimberly's butt right in front of Jennifer, then waggled her own.

"Kimberly's clearly got the world class ass here, but you were thinking of mine? That's sweet of you Jennifer. Hey Ben, what was she thinking about? Can you tell? Can you see that specifically?"

Kimberly looked at me expectantly, with more than a bit of excitement.

I looked up at Jennifer questioningly.

"Can you? Can you see what I was thinking about?"

shudai
shudai
1,027 Followers