The New Road

Story Info
Is it a highway to adultery?
9.7k words
4.14
127.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

Marie, "Mi" among her friends, and I are still regarded as a nice couple. Just after we had met, the local newspaper used to mention us as "Our own Ken and Barbie" which I never liked. The simple reason was that both of us were well-known and popular sport stars in our small town. I was the star in our successful soccer team and Mi, who was National Champion in archery, was even regarded as the "Belle the town" and very often hired for local model jobs.

I had met her a few times, exchanged a few words, got very interested but not got any chance to get a date because she had a jealous boyfriend. But I knew that I'd get my chance sooner or later because her love to the boyfriend was getting fading away. Both of us were invited to a large number of events and parties and sooner or later we ought to meet somewhere. I was looking forward for winning her and planning to do it as a classic seduction with much roses and romantic dinners as soon as I got my chance.

But plans and reality can be quite different. When I at last had met her, I never got any chance to practice my skills as a seducing Casanova because the real life was far less romantic. My team had won an important match on Saturday; a wealthy supporter had invited us to a party for celebrating our victory at the local "water hole". I knew that I got too many drinks during the evening and didn't remember much of what happened at the party when I woke up at Sunday morning in a strange bed in a strange room. Somewhere in my aching head was a slight memory of my dream girl Marie coming to the party. I felt being stark naked and when I succeed to open an eye I was looking at somebody's long blond hair. After a closer look I saw a naked girl lying besides me. She had felt my movements and turned her face against me. I got a shock when my slow working brain understood that the naked blonde besides me was my dream girl, Marie the beautiful archer.

She looked at me and said with a sweet smile, "Good morning, Mr. Sawmill."

Now I was totally confused and didn't found anything better to say than, "Good morning, what did you say?"

"Sawmill, you snored like a sawmill tonight."

"Sorry"

"You ought to be sorry for much more than the snoring, indeed. You bragged the whole evening about to give your 'dream-girl' a 'memorable night' and guess what I got. A damn sawmill in my bed."

"Sorry, but I don't remember anything. Did we?"

"Of course not. You could achieve as much action as an old log at your sawmill. But now I'm horny as hell so be a good boy and you'll get nice breakfast as reward"

I promised to be "a good boy" and thereafter she turned me to my back, kissed and licked my semi hard cock a few times, which was enough to get it stone hard. Then she climbed up on me and began to ride me in an intensive pace. I thought I was dreaming and I could not believe that it was happening to me in real life. I could no believe how I had got my stupid impression of her that she was a shy maid who needed a classic seduction to get laid. Instead it was she who was ruling the matters.

Obviously I had been "good enough" because I got a tasty breakfast, had dinner with her during the evening and went as her escort to an opening of an art exhibition on Wednesday evening. My reward for that was a pleasant night in her bed. The next day the local newspaper had a large picture of us and told their readers about an invented love-story between two, for that time most popular local sport stars. Though both Mi and I were used to publicity, we found it funny and to my great happiness she agreed with me when I suggested giving the "love-story" a serious try.

Our relation went better than expected and both of us were happy. An old Scandinavian tradition says that during a leap year it is OK for women to propose. To my great surprise Mi did it a few seconds in a leap year after twelve o'clock at our first New Years Eve together. The wedding in June was a big event with the church filled to the last seat. I had no objections when she a year later told me that she had got fed up with the many hours of training archery, which was necessary if she wanted to remain on top. Instead she wanted to have a child. About one year later we were parents to Alexander and when we got Rebecca two years later our family life was on top. We bought a nice house and I did my best not to neglect her in any ways.

However, it is a quantum leap from an admired sport star to an average part time working mother and wife. Of course, she still met a lot of people at her job at an accountant company reception. After some problems with a knee even I had quitted my top-level soccer to working full time again at an insurance company. I kept a connection to my sport by coaching a junior team. Mi and I still got some invitations to exiting events but far less than before. New stars had replaced us on the sport page headlines. I had a feeling that she missed those days more than I did.

Therefore I had no objections when one of the accountants at her job offered her to get into the local politics in the coming election. He was member of the Liberals, a small party who usually had a quite life between the right and left wings. But now they had run into a real boom with a new charismatic young leader. The Gallup showed increasing numbers which gave their local board cold feet because the simple reason that they didn't have enough active members for all new seats in town hall they were expected to get after the election.

Scandinavian election systems are quite different from the Anglo/American with small districts where the winner takes all. Here the vote goes to a party list with many names. A party can have one or several lists and therefore a high ranking on the list with the most popular candidates is safe way to get a seat in town council when the seats are divided between the parties in proportion to the number of votes in the whole town. National, county and local elections are held the same day why main interest is always on the national level and those results even flows over to the local level. After thinking about it a week Mi accepted and as a very handsome ex sport star she got such a high ranking in the party that a seat in the town council was waiting for her. She was in a game again.

The election went as expected and when all seats were divided between the six parties Mi had got her seat in the town council. Her politics wasn't expected to take more of her time than two evenings a month, which was OK for the family. But a few weeks later and to everybody's great surprise she had even got a much more important assignment. The Liberals got the Chairmanship in the committee for the new road past the city center and persuaded her to take it. She had not any experience at all in anything connected to that mission but she accepted. It was obvious that some people in the background intended to use her as some kind of a puppet on a string that pretended to run the matters. I feared the worst. She could be conned by those profit-sharks who are dragged to public money as flies are to cow-shit. Without any own experience in such matters she was totally depending on advices from involved people. It would take a lot of her time with the family because personal relations are always the best ways to make business. Of. Course, not any bribes, at least not until she was regarded as one in the gang. A guy in her position would be dragged around expensive golf courses. But I was sure that she would be invited to a large number of expensive events and romantic dinners at the best restaurants. After all she didn't pay the damn road with her own money, so way should she care if good jobs and nice contractors got fair payment. I suggested her to skip the road but she refused.

To the beginning she didn't had much to do with the road because the consultants who were working on it were appointed before the election. Once a month she was at the town council and said yes to everything 'the big boys' had decided beforehand. But she even spent at least every Monday evening at their Party office where one of their two members of the parliament held some information about their politics for the new members. Not much to say about that. The only strange matter with those evenings was that to the first she wore jeans but thereafter she began to dress up with short skirts and high heels.

My first connection with the local Liberals was at their Christmas party, which was held at the same evening as my Soccer Club's party. I was invited to both of them and told Mi that it could be interesting to meet her political friends. She really tried, and got a bit too eager to get me chose the Soccer Club instead. I told her that I accepted, but only if she joined me, which she refused. I got a strange feeling the she had a secret reason for going alone to her own party. Therefore I, obviously to her great disappointment, decided to go with her.

Her party was held at ballroom and it began very bad for me already at the front door where we was greeted by a guy who hugged Mi during a few seconds extra before he changed to a snooty face and asked me, "Are you member?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Why should I?"

"Your wife is member"

"Is that the only reason to be member?"

Mi had heard enough and dragged me past the asshole and told me that he was Ronnie Langberg, one of their two members of the parliament from our county. She ignored my comment, "Was that snooty asshole the reason for your sexy dressing at Monday evenings?"

It was a boring party. I had to suffer long boring speeches, long slow line to the small buffet and a lousy dance band. However, I did my best to be a polite and good fellow. After the meal I didn't see much of Mi who mingled around and danced several tunes with the snooty Ronnie but refused dance with me due to 'had to rest a few minutes' both times I asked her. No doubt that she was mad at me because I had chosen to go to her party. However, I didn't care much because I was still a popular man in our town and had no problems to find nice girls for a dance. Then I met Sarah, who was older sister to one of the best players in my junior team. She used to drive him to the trainings why we had met many times and had pleasant small talk. She had joined the Liberals at the same time as Mi and had been to the same information meetings. I think that she had noted that Mi had avoided me during the whole evening and asked, "How are Mi and you doing these days?"

"Not so well at this moment, she is mad at me for some reason."

"Do you want to know why she is in bad mood tonight?"

"I'm not a worse fool than I'm able to put one and one together."

"I'm sorry to say it but you're right. Gossip is not usually my game but my boyfriend had heard Ronnie Langberg's bragging about to be sure to seduce a new handsome party member tonight and get her panties to his 'party whore' collection. 'Nic' told that 'boy's secret' to me as a warning because he feared that I was Ronnie's target but calmed down when he saw Ronnie's interest for Mi. I feel sorry for you because you are a good guy and Ronnie has a reputation as a real successful womanizer."

"I'll do my best to stop him."

She promised to help me to keep an eye on them during the evening.

Some time later I had noted for a while that Ronnie and Mi been standing in a corner talking and suddenly they had disappeared. Then Sarah came and told me that she had seen them go away together towards a door into the private section of the ballroom. She had seen which door in the aisle they had opened. We went in together to the private section and found out that they were in a "John". Outside the locked door we could hear Ronnie talking and Mi giggling inside. I noted that the door went inward. A hard kick in the lock area and the door flew up. When Mi noted that it was me who had kicked up the door, she began to scream, "Don't hit him, and don't hurt him."

Mi had no reason to fear anything like that because her brave Casanova had already fled back to the ballroom. I asked her, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Talking"

"With the pussy, I presume"

Even Mi rushed back to the ballroom without any further comments. Back at the ballroom Mi avoided me as usual and even Ronnie for a while. But soon she was dancing with him again and only fifteen minutes later Sarah came to me at the bar where I got some refreshment and told me "Come and look Mi and Ronnie at the dance floor, he thinks he's at a night club."

He was dancing with Mi and had got his right hand under her short skirt. Mi had no objections until she noted that I was staring at her, first then she had him to take it away. When he had left her after the dance I succeed to catch her and asked in a low voice, "What the hell is going on here? Your coward lover boy have bragged to get your panties off tonight and you are not seen to have too many objections."

She blushed and left me without a word.

I noted Ronnie standing with two admirers, laughing and poking at me. Obviously he was proud about how he had humiliated me. I could not take that from such an asshole why I went to him, stared him in his eyes and said, "Asshole, I don't like what you did to my wife. One more time and I crush your balls. I told his admirers, please understand I'm not threatening that scumbag in any way. It's only a kind promise."

The two local admirers knew who I was tried to say something to him but he laughed to them. A few minutes later he had found Mi somewhere, succeed to get her to accept another dance with him. I understood that he had planned to do something. When they got to the dance floor they went to the band and gave something to the front man. Obviously bribed them to play something slow as the next tune.

He got a slow one and began the dance with both hands on her back but then when he was sure that I could see them, he put them both under her skirt and squeezed her buttocks. I don't know if she did anything or not because I went to action. Within seconds I had hit him hard on his chin with my right fist so he fell to the floor. Before anybody understood what was happening I lifted his right foot up to the air and gave his balls a hard kick with my right foot and screamed with all my voice, "You damn pervert. What the hell did you do to my wife?" Now even Mi was screaming with full voice and Ronnie lay down on the floor, wriggling as a worm and screaming. More people began shouting and screaming so the party ended in a total hullabaloo.

Mi refused to talk to me and go home with me, but before I left I told the local party boss that I was going to tell the newspapers what the asshole Ronnie had done and that I had warned him about the consequences if he did it again. He begged me not to do that and promised me that not get the police involved.

I went home alone. Paid the babysitter and then Mi's mom rang and told me that a very upset Mi was at their place and should stay there for a while. Her parents and I were very good friends and when her mom asked for what had happened I told her the truth that during the last weeks Mi had obviously got an increasing passion for an arrogant top-politician in the Liberals and they had planned something to the Christmas party and both of them had been very disappointed when I joined her there instead of going to the party at my Sport club which I had planned to do. Together they had humiliated me during the whole evening and ended up with hard necking at the dance floor. I gave him a serious warning the first time and the next time they did it I did what I had promised to do. Mi's mom told me that in her opinion I had done the right thing and both she and her husband was on my side in this matter. Then she invited the kids and me for lunch on Sunday, which I accepted.

Mi and I didn't say a word to each other's and none of us adults mentioned anything about Mi's and mine problems during the lunch. After the lunch she got a text message and told us that Ronnie was out of the hospital. Her dad replied that because it was his self-inflicted stupidity, which brought him there, we had no reason to feel sorry for him. Her mom agreed and Mi got so fed up at her parent's chose of my side that she decided to come home with me.

At home she asked me if I was sorry for what I had done? I told her "No, not a shit" and I shouldn't hesitate a nanosecond to do that again if the damn asshole challenged me. Then she accepted my suggestion for a timeout to Monday evening after my meeting with the local and district leaders from the Liberals.

There are many different professions among the members in a sport club. One of the board members in my club was a successful and feared lawyer who got a good laugh when I told him about my problems and promised to help me.

We met at the Liberals office and my lawyer took the command, held the first and only speech and got their district boss to agree to the terms he suggested. The meeting was over in less than twenty minutes.

Back at home I told Mi that I was satisfied with the meeting and it was high time for us to have a talk when kids were sleeping. When they were, we sat down in the living room and I told her, " Your district boss agreed that Ronnie's shameless sexual harassment of an honorable citizen's wife in a public place as a serious misbehavior against their party program and rules. Therefore both my wife and I could expect written excuses both from Ronnie and their party leader or party secretary."

Mi was totally astonished when she said, "What about you? You hit and kicked him so he got terrible pain and had to be taken to the hospital in an ambulance."

"I promised not to call the scandal papers in this matter."

"And that's all?"

"Yes, I couldn't demand any economic compensation because your behavior in this mess wasn't totally free from guilt. So this damn snooty pervert was the real reason why you began to wear sexy outfits to your meetings. Do you love him? Any plans for further dates with him?"

"Of course not. Do you really think I'm cheating?"

"No, I hope not. But I have a good reason to be humiliated as hell for what happened at that damn party and I'm disappointed because my wife is such an easy prey for an slimy coward asshole as this Ronnie. You were very eager to get me stay away from there. It is easy to imagine what could happened if I hadn't I been there to stop him?"

"Can't you understand that you have overreacted? I danced a slow dance with Ronnie and he teased you a little because you were jealous. That's no reason for kicking him to hospital."

"I don't care if you are dancing 24 hours a day with 100 Ronnies but I knew that this asshole had been bragging about getting your panties off during that very evening and when I found you and this scumbag locked in into a 'John', you had got too far. Of course I know that I don't own you. You are a free human being and can do whatever you want to do and fuck whomever you want to fuck, even in a 'John'. But not as my wife, that's for sure."

"How can you say so? I can swear that I've never been unfaithful to you neither with Ronnie nor with anybody else though I got plenty possibilities during the years. You ought to know how much I love you."

"So, this Ronnie is something special?"

"What do you mean?"

"He had bragged to get your panties off and he got close, very close, indeed."

She began crying and went to bed without any further comments,

We had a real icy relation the whole next week. But to my great surprise she did a great dinner at the Saturday evening and afterwards when we were sitting at the fireplace with coffee and Cognac she confessed that Ronnie's well-selected comments had got her to feel as a romantic teenage girl again. She was flattered of his interest and her sexy dressing for him was for getting him to keep the interest. They had agreed to have a pleasant evening together at the party but she had not promised to have any kind of sex with him. Then my presence there had got him very disappointed and almost ruined their romantic evening. She swore that she had no plans for going with him to his hotel room during the evening but confessed that there were a slight risk that he could somehow persuaded her to do that. But she seriously denied accepting to going any further than some innocent necking when they sneaked away from the party. She swore that she had been faithful to me since the first evening we met, regretted her behavior during the whole party and begged me to forgive her.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers