The New Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,108 Followers

As he fucked her he peeled her ass cheeks apart and allowed a quantity of spit to fall from his mouth between her cheeks. He pressed the tip of one of his thumbs into the tight hole of her ass as he fucked her and slapped her with the other hand when she begged him not to touch her there.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He mocked. "Five minutes ago you promised me you would do anything I said, and already you're playing me up!"

Helen protested that she didn't realise he meant she had to allow him the use of her ass, but Jason just laughed.

"Of course you do, God Helen you're so naïve."

He pressed his thumb in further and worked some of her pussy juice into the hole with his other hand. Soon his thumb was deep inside and Helen started to relax, to almost enjoy the intrusion in her tightest hole.

"By the time I'm finished with you, you'll be begging me to fuck your ass." He said as he slid his solid seven inches out of her slippery cunt and between her cheeks.

Helen took a deep breathe as she felt his thumb pulled away and the large, rounded tip of his cock pressed against her tight ring. He told her over and over to relax, and slowly Helen complied and eventually she felt his meat slide inch by inch into her tight asshole.

Jason grunted as he watched his cock disappear into the girl. He loved anal sex, and he especially loved it with women like Helen. Innocent little bitches just begging to be corrupted by his thick, hard, cock. Helen's ass felt like it was being stretched wide open each time Jason's cock plunged into her and she reached between her legs to rub her clit as he fucked her ass. She found the pleasure in her pussy went some way to distracting her from the discomfort in her ass and as Jason began to pick up the pace she found she needed to follow suit.

After a couple of minutes of intense frigging, Helen felt herself start to come and her ass tightened sharply around Jason's cock. As her convulsions literally squeezed his cock out of her hole, Jason watched her collapse onto the floor and knelt beside her pumping his cock hard until several thick jets of white cum sprayed across her legs, ass and skirt. He rubbed his fingers into the sticky mess and then pushed one into her mouth for her to suck clean.

Jason looked down at the exhausted woman and wondered if she was really up to the job or not. He still had his doubts but he decided he would give her another four weeks to prove herself.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,108 Followers
12