The New Show Ch. 03

Story Info
A man experiences his first time being taken by a man
1.2k words
3.77
11.1k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita is the cleaning lady for the building where I work. She managed to take show pictures of me parading around my office in a pair of ladies panties she uses these pictures and a number of videos that she has taken since then to blackmail me into becoming her submissive slut. She comes to my office every evening I am always there wearing nothing but panties. She uses me any way she desires for her own satisfaction and my degradation. She has even shared me with another woman they both took turns fucking my mouth and ass with dildos.

Rita had been training me for about two months when she advised me that we were going to have a visitor tomorrow evening. I assumed that the visitor would be Sandy and looked forward to another night of being ravaged by two sexy women who treated me like a slab of meat.

You can imagine my shock when Rita walked into my office followed by a young man, she introduced him as John her boss and me as "slut". Rita wasted no time in demonstrating my training, holding a dildo in front of her groin I dropped to my knees and began sucking on it. John smiled at her and asked if it would work for anyone. She handed him the dildo and I crept over to him and took it in my mouth. He reached down with his other hand and undid his fly, I looked up at Rita with the dildo still in my mouth and she gave me her stern look which meant do it or else. John reached into his jeans and slid out his semi hard cock. He removed the dildo and positioned his cock in front of my mouth. I took a deep breath then began licking the head of his cock and slowly took it into my mouth I had never even touched another man's cock before let alone sucked one. His cock tasted a little salty and sweaty as it worked its way into my mouth. Thanks to Rita's training I was able to take it deep into my throat without choking. My tongue licked the underside of his cock as he thrust it in an out of my mouth. I could feel it growing in length and girth as he became more aroused.

Rita looked on proudly as her slut gave his first blow job. It was not long before I could feel John tense up, I knew what was about to happen. His cock erupted in my throat spurting his warm cum deep within me. I rapidly swallowed the first wave. John withdrew his cock part way so that the second wave of cum rested on my tongue, his cum tasted about the same as mine but his was nice and warm coming directly from his cock. I sucked out every last drop and lick his cock clean just like I had been trained to do.

When I was finished with John Rita removed her jeans and panties and laid down directly in front of my face, without hesitation I began licking her cunt. While I was working on her I felt John spreading my knees further apart, I assumed that he was going to use the dildo on me but before long I felt the pressure of his big hard cock being forced into my ass. It hurt at first until I became accustomed to the size of it. He began ramming it in harder, faster and deeper. I was still licking Rita's cunt and she was becoming very aroused, about to have an orgasm. I licked savagely and tongue fucked her until she came then continued licking her until she was nice and clean. I could feel John's starting to tense up as he continued to fuck my ass and soon felt the gush of his semen as it flowed freely into me. After a few more strokes John eased his semi hard cock out of my ass and Rita reminded me that it was time to give him a good cleaning. Reluctantly I turned around and took his slimy cock into my mouth sucking and licking until it was nice and clean.

Rita and John had had enough fun for the evening and instructed me to finish cleaning up and then I could go home. I did as I was told and on the way home it was difficult to sit still, my ass was burning from the abuse it had just taken. I was thankful for Rita's butt plug training I can't imagine what it would have been like if I was not at least partially prepared. Arriving home I took a nice warm bath to soothe my aching body.

The next few weeks were pretty much the same with Rita using me every evening and John stopping by occasionally to give me a good fucking.

One day I was surprised by a phone call from John just before lunch time, he instructed me to meet him in the parking lot. I said that I could not, I was working but he told me to get out there or he would call Rita. I normally never go out for lunch but quickly made up an excuse and hurried down to the parking lot.

John was sitting in his car parked just off to the side a little. When I got in he wasted no time in telling me that I was going to suck his cock. I started to complain that someone might see us but he continued to undo lower his pants and guide my mouth down onto his erection. John had reclined his chair giving me enough room for my head to clear the steering wheel. His cock felt huge in my mouth and my tongue massaged his swollen veins as I raised and lowered myself on it. He let out moans of pleasure as I sucked him and massaged his balls. I knew that I had to do my best and make him cum before we got caught. At one point while I was dining on hid cock I heard two male voices talking and coming closer and closer to the car, then they began to fade away as the men passed by. I did not hear any comment so I can only assume that they did not see what was going on so close to them.

I believe that I am getting to be a very good cock sucker and believe me I gave it my all. My valiant effort soon paid off with John unloading his warm cum into my throat. I swallowed every drop and continued to suck out any remaining semen then licked his cock and balls clean. When I was done he did up his pants and told me to go back to work.

I sat at my desk pondering my lunch time escapade with the taste of John's semen still in my mouth. Sucking a cock was very degrading but not nearly as gross as I had thought that it would be. I was getting used to the taste of cum and really did not mind it. On the previous evening while Rita was using me she let it slip that she had gotten a sizable raise mostly due to my servicing of her boss. I guess I'm not only her slut but also her prostitute. I could not help but wonder how different my life would have been if I had just let her expose my panty escapades.