The New Shower Ch. 01

Story Info
Leilas new shower has more problems than broken pipes.
9.2k words
4.22
48.2k
78

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leila woke up to another uneasy morning; alarm clock ringing, feeling very hot and moist even though its autumn and dry cooler weather is rolling in, it did not help that her dying fan isn't providing the amount of comfort she needs. Leila turned over to the left and slammed her right palm on the alarm clock, pushing down so hard it almost fell off her desk.

"Another crappy morning," she thought in frustration. She lifts herself from the bed while taking her left hand to move her blonde hair from covering her right eye and stares at the hall. Her door was open, meaning that her mother wasn't home.

She mumbled, "I guess mom went to work early again." Her mom going to work early meant she wasn't getting any frozen waffles. Leila usually doesn't make her own breakfast and just eats at work, but a frozen waffle meant that she gets a chance to talk with her mom a bit before she leaves for her two shifts. She walks out of her room to the only bathroom in the one story house. She walks up to it and is about to grab the knob but pulls herself back, remembering why she can't go in there. She mumbles again, "Oh right, still broken."

The last month has been a home nightmare for Leila and her mother. It seems the whole house broke down all at once, starting with the washing machine being unable to do its spin cycles, then the air conditioner running out of coolant, but the worst one for Leila has to be the only shower unable to work. No water is able to come out from the showerhead or the faucet. They had an inspector come to the house to check the bathroom, the problem was that a pipe was broken in the wall and was leading water to the outside of the house. The cost of fixing the problem was way too much; her mother doesn't have home insurance. The bathroom has been locked for the last month and the only place they can wash themselves was from the kitchen sink.

Leila walks back into her room to get her work clothes, squinting through the dark 5am morning to search for her pants, socks and retail shirt. She grabs a brush to fix her hair, "I can't wait to go to work smelling like hot dog sweat" she says in a raspy voice.

She combs her hair and sprays herself with cheap perfume, she grabs her keys and hat from the desk and heads out to the kitchen left of her room. The kitchen table light was dimmed with a note from her mother; she leans over the table without picking up the note, looking down at it.

"Good news Leila, I found an ad for a cheap shower fixing service that I can afford. I know you wanted the shower fixed first so I told him to come tomorrow when you wake up. I won't be home tonight for dinner so there's frozen meals. Love you!"

Leila's moody morning suddenly turns around as she couldn't believe what she read. Her eyes twinkle with delight as a rush of glee enters her head. "Oh thank god!" She walks from the table, turning off the light. She passes the living space, and out the front door to her car. While driving to work Leila could only think about how terrible the last month without a shower had been, Leila is all about cleanliness and routines; she wakes up to takes a shower then goes to work and has breakfast, after work she comes home from work and eats dinner, after another shower she does nightly gaming sessions and goes to bed before midnight. Her mother usually does the minor chores and buys groceries, but they rarely talk to each other. She doesn't usually like to socialize outside of her workplace and doesn't know any of her neighbors well; it also feels weird to using someone else's shower because she likes her own shampoo, conditioners and facial masks. Leila sometimes thinks if she's an introvert.

When she got to work, Leila got out of her car and started to walk to the front of the store. Along the way she met one of her coworkers that have been in retail for the last year.

Gia greeted her, "Morning Leila." "Hi Gia," said Leila in an upbeat tone.

"Guess what? My shower is getting fixed!" "No way," Gia said in a surprising reaction, "How long it's been, like a month you told me your shower broke?"

"Yeah, I'm super glad my mother came through for me on this "How do I look?"

Gia reassures her, "You look fine as always, you're like the prettiest girl here."

Leila has been in retail since she was twenty, has been working for four years and has done a lot for her job. She has received multiple employee of the month awards and is the most noticeable face there. She's always getting hit on from guys that walk into the store, but she has no interest in dating, she rather focus on her work to earn enough money and enroll for college next year.

Leila darts her eyes away from Gia as she smiles, "Oh you don't have to compliment me and it's embarrassing to know that people think I still look good even without proper cleanliness."

"Why are you so obsessed with your shower?" Leila looks back at Gia, "It's just that the shower wakes me up and gives me time to think. Everyone has their own private time."

Gia chuckles at Leila, "Yeah 'Private' time."

Leila flusters, "Shut up! It's not like that" as they both giggle while walking into the store.

The next morning Leila woke up not to the sound of her alarm but the sound of her doorbell. She turned her head over to see that it was 5 minutes before 5am. She got out of her bed, got her retail clothes, brushed her hair, sprayed perfume and headed to the door. Before she did so, she checked the dinner table again for a note.

"Leila... I will be home later tonight so we can talk; I can't wait to use the new shower! Next week I'll call for an air conditioning company to check out the place. See you soon!"

The doorbell rang again and Leila walked to the door and opened it. Standing in front of her was a tall man, had to be six feet and four inches tall opposed to Leila's five feet and three inches. The man was in a black coat and blue waterproof shoes, he was also wearing a grey jacket with a hood was over his eyes.

He spoke in a slight monotone voice, "Hi are you Leila? My name is Daniel and I'm with Octopi Water Systems Inc, your mother contacted me two days ago."

Leila was a bit concerned with the getup this man was wearing and she spoke with caution. "Hi Daniel, uh... not to be rude your getup is a bit concerning."

Daniel replied with reassurance, "Oh sorry, I'm just prone to cold weather; I'm from southeast Florida and just moved up north a few months ago for the season."

As Daniel was talking, Leila glanced over to the van. The white van looked like it was newly bought and only had a big sticker on the side that said 'Octopi Water Systems Inc.' with a cartoon Octopus tipping off a black hat while it smiles and stares at whoever was looking at it. Leila looked back at Daniel and said with authority, "Can I see some ID?" Daniel took out his ID without showing any signs of agitation or disproval. Leila studies the ID to see his age, birth, position of employment and home address.

Everything seems normal to Leila, she nods with approval and Daniel puts his ID away while stepping into the house noticing the two doors adjacent to each other. The mother's room was at the end of the hall.

"Is the shower to the door left or right?" Daniel asked, "To the left but I think it's still locked" said Leila.

Daniel approached the left door and opened it; her mom must have unlocked it before the left. Ten seconds later Daniel said, "Wow this bathroom is messed up. Are you going to be here all day or are you heading to work?"

"I'm going to work and won't be back till 4pm."

"Ok, I'll probably be done before then, I just need you to sign a couple of things, your mother paid me beforehand but I need a signature." Daniel said while he heads back to the van to get the paperwork.

Leila was in shock that her mother already paid him; she must really want the shower fix as much as her. Daniel came back with a clipboard, the paperwork and a pen. She took them and quickly skimmed through the file and noticed a single sentence; 'Octopi Water Systems Inc. is not responsible for any injuries that your new shower will cater to you.'

Leila points to the sentence, "What does this line mean?"

Daniel pauses for a second, "I'm going to remodel your bathroom slightly to accommodate your new shower. It's for the new pipes running though the wall, when you walk in you shouldn't notice anything different outside of a new showerhead."

Leila was concerned with the whole thing, but he seems to know his stuff so she signed the paperwork and gave it back to him. She heads out the front door and before she got into her car and said while waving, "Thank you Daniel!"

Daniel waves back and said, "No problem." She got into her car, backed up and drove away. Daniel waited for her to disappear behind the houses. He walked to the van and opened the side door. Inside was a standard tool box, showerheads, pipes and a black container.

Daniel then took off his hood and said in a voice that was low and sinister while staring at the container, "Let's make this bathroom brand new again."

Leila entered the retail store and soon after Maya, the manager, followed up with purse hanging from her shoulder. Leila was clocking in when she saw her.

Maya greeted her, "Morning Leila."

"Hi Maya," said Leila, "Umm... Maya, can I ask you a favor?"

About to pop the main question Maya looked at her, Leila doesn't usually ask for anything but on the drive to work Leila was worried about Daniel being the only one at the house, they don't usually have people over a lot and was getting anxious.

"Can I go home early, like an hour before five?"

Maya raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

"It's because my shower is finally getting fixed, and a repairman is there right now," Leila stated as she twirled the end of her hair with her index finger.

"Is your mom home?"

"No, he's the only one there" said Leila.

"You should have called me or let me know yesterday, I would've let you come in later." Maya looks down. "But you don't usually ask for favors before your days off, so I'll be nice and allow it this one time."

Maya gave a grin to Leila. Leila nods in delight and smiles back, no longer twirling her hair. Not only the next two days were Leila's days off, she gets to go home early to use her shower again after a month of unorthodox ways of washing herself.

Leila was driving closer to her house and saw that the white van was gone. "Holy shit, he really did get it done at four."

She drives into the front of her driveway, parks her car and looks around. She then took out her phone and texts her boss 'thank you' for letting her out early. Leila gets out of the car, phone still in her hand and notices a flyer on the front door; it was a receipt from Daniel. She grabs the receipt, opens the door and looks around.

Leila said to herself, "Nothing seems out of place." Mom's note remains untouched from this morning as she puts the receipt down next to it and walks into her room. The phone buzzed, her boss replied with, "No problem, next time just let me know earlier".

Leila was excited to take a shower and start her weekend; she puts her phone on the desk, boots up her desktop and proceeds to take off her work clothes, stripping down and tossing them on her bed, standing completely naked. Leila signs in relieve, "Taking off my work clothes always feels nice after a long day." She then leans over her desk, logs into her computer and starts up Overwatch.

"Where did I put my soaps?" Leila looks around for a bit and then remembers she had them underneath the bed. She scoops them up, holding a bottle of shampoo that smelled like peaches and conditioner that also smells like peaches, a bar of unopened soap, a spa towel and a small hair tie. The anticipation was at her high point. Leila steps in front of the bathroom door, takes a deep breath and opens it.

"Oh my god," Leila said almost dropping her items as she couldn't believe what she stepped into. Her bathroom looked completely different than what it was a month ago. The previous bathroom had faded yellow walls as well as the tiles on the floor. The shower was your typical manual mix shower and a tub that was pretty small, the curtain had cute fishes on it and the toilet was between the sink and the shower on the right side. The sink was old marble that had chip damage on it, the faucet had light mold at the base and the water never came at full force. Everything about the new bathroom was something from fantasy. The walls and tiles were a fresh shade of white, the sink being a vessel sink with a new faucet, and the shower was still a tub but was a curved enclosure shower with clear glass panels with a thermostatic mixer shower head, complete with LED lights and two knobs for temperature control.

Leila seemed to have forgotten that this was supposed to be a simple pipe and showerhead replacement. She was in awe as she walks up to it; it was like stepping into someone else's house and using their bathroom.

"This is amazing." Leila puts the towel on the hanger to the left and opens the glass door as she watches her step not to trip over the tub and places her items onto the small left corner. She then moves back to the sink for a minute and takes a good at herself. Most of her looks come from her mother as her slim, busty figure compliments her C cups and blue eyes. Her skin tone is pale with her nipples and vagina being pink. She has a small beauty mark on her neck and has formed a few blemishes from the lack of proper hygiene.

Leila scoffs at her body and blemishes, "I look like a filthy whore, I can't wait to get these scrubbed off."

Leila takes the hair tie and ties her naturally blond hair into a ponytail as she dims the lights a bit. She walks back into the shower and closes the door as it takes her a second to understand which knob was for the shower. It was the top knob that had to be turned left for hot water and right for cold water. The bottom knob had to be pulled out for the shower. When she pulled it, the showers LED lights turned on to a standard color cycle pattern. While the water was warming up she notices a button below the knobs, it was really different from the rest of the shower and was a big red novelty button with the words "That was easy" written on it. This button was sticking out from the rest of the bathroom, Leila didn't really think about it much as the water finally heats up to her liking.

She submerges herself underneath the showerhead as she whispers, "Finally."

For the next 20 minutes all of Leila's troubles were washing down the drain. She let the water hit her face, humming the latest pop song. The smell of her shampoo and the warm inviting water made her feel like she wanted to stay there forever. She grabbed the bar soap and ran it all over her body, scrubbing everywhere and not missing a single area. However as time passed, she couldn't help but to think about the weird red button every minute and her curiosity grew more and more to press it.

After she turned off the shower and forgotten all about the last month of hygiene torment, Leila stood in quiet contentment for a minute, letting the water run down her body as it pitter-pattered on the floor. She opens her eyes, staring through the foggy glass door as the shower was filled with steam. However, Leila pauses for a second and turns around.

She presses the button.

A voice came from the button, "That was easy!"

"Huh?" Leila paused.

Nothing happened. Leila shrugs, turns around and grabs the glass door handle, when she suddenly hears something drop. It sounded like plastic falling, she turned to her right and thought one of her shampoo bottles dropped but saw that the bottles were still in the left corner. She then turns around fully to see something bizarre; a small blue appendage was sticking out above the faucet while swaying side to side.

"What the hell is that?" Before she wanted to examine the strange thing, she looks down to pick up the fallen tile, realizing it was plastic. She then felt the rest of wall as every tile seemed to be plastic. She wondered why she didn't notice this while tossing the plastic tile aside to get on her knees to crawl closer to the appendage. It looked like an octopus tentacle, but the tentacle had a tiny black hole at the tip and was still swaying like it was in water as seems to have no idea where it is. Leila's ambition to touch it to see if it's real took over and her right hand slowly moved in closer, wondering if this thing was going to react.

"How is this even possible? Leila thought, "Was this the thing that broke the pipe?" She grabs the tentacle gently and immediately something happens. In combination with the foggy shower and dim lighting, she didn't notice that the tentacle was covered in a thin slime. Leila lets go, jerking her hand back as her right hand starts to slowly numb.

"What the fuck?" Leila stares at her hand in confusion, "Is this thing covered in Lidocaine or something?"

She tries to wipe it off on the wall without using her left hand but that only seems to spread the slime more to her fingers. She looks back down at the tentacle and notices that it's no longer swaying but pointing directly at her, now possibly aware of her presence. The blue tentacle then moves forward and expands out from the wall getting bigger and thicker.

Leila was startled as she raised her voice, "Oh fuck no!" She then pressed the button again, thinking it would go away but nothing was happening.

"That was easy!"

Now wanting to leave she turned around to the glass door but without her noticing it, another tentacle that was purple, thick as a cobra with tiny nubs all over pops out from the lowest tile on the wall below her feet. Leila pushes the door handle outwards and takes a step outside of the shower as the new tentacle grabs her left foot and yanks her as she slips and slams into the glass door, falling out of the tub to the cold floor.

Leila awoke on the cold wet floor, unaware what just happened. Her head was throbbing.

"Ow... Fuck! Did I just black out?" she thought, "How long was I out?"

Still lying on her side, she took her left hand to feel her head, no blood. However she couldn't move or feel her right hand anymore as it was like she was sleeping on it. The same goes for her left foot, unable to move or feel anything as it's now coated in slime. She pushes herself with her left arm and lies on her back. She looks up at the ceiling in horror, unable to comprehend what she's staring at.

She closes her eyes in fright and whispers, "This isn't happening, this can't be real."

But it was as she opened her eyes to stare at 5 different slimy tentacles looking down, pointing and swaying in unison at her. There was a tentacle that was yellow with thin spikes around the tip, a tentacle that was green and the thinnest, a red tentacle that had a wider black hole at the tip, a white tentacle that that you could see though it and finally what had to be the leader was the blue thick tentacle that started it all. She raised her head forward to notice that the purple tentacle was still holding onto her left foot.

Leila froze up because she had only seen this situation online. The helpless girl was trapped by tentacle monsters while they raped her and possibly ate her. The idea of being prey to these things horrified Leila, but in a dark corner of her mind a sexual desire formed. Her breathing sped up, making her sweat as she struggled to think of a quick plan to get out of this hell. She then leaned her head back to look upside down to her room where she saw the Overwatch title screen and music playing. She had one chance to escape. She would push herself on her side to possibly reach the door that's halfway open and close it behind her so can she limp away. As she looked back up again they stopped swaying and just pointed at her as if they knew what she was going to do.