The New Shower Ch. 02

Story Info
Leilas mom comes home to find her daughter being used.
5.4k words
4.41
29.8k
29
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Leila but I can't afford to have the shower fixed this month," Kylie said.

Leila responded with anger, "Why not? I can help pay for it."

"I appreciate your offer but you need to save up your own money for college. I need you to be patient, this is also inconvenient to me as well."

Leila looked away from her mother while getting up from the kitchen table, "Ugh, fine. It's bad enough the air conditioner and dishwasher are broken, now the fucking shower." Leila stomped back to her room.

Kylie let out a big sigh and continued eating her dinner, "I need to start looking for repairs later this week," she thought.

It's been almost a few days since the air conditioner and dishwasher broke down, but this morning their shower stopped working. Kylie worried that the kitchen sink was going to go next, their only source of water besides the refrigerator. She was done eating and put the plastic container in the sink with the other dirty reusable containers.

She grabbed a sponge and some dish soap and started to clean them, still thinking about how everything was going to go. She knew that her daughter can help her but wanted to see her leave the house for her enrollment next year.

"This next month is going to be a tough one," she thought.

After she finished scrubbing down and drying the containers, she put them back in the kitchen cupboard. She was tired and it was 9pm. She headed back to her room past Leila's bedroom. Leila had the door open as she took a quick glance in her room. Leila was playing some game she didn't know with headphones on. She then walked into her own room and closed the door. She grabbed the tv remote and turned it on to Netflix. She undressed herself from her work clothes, tossing them aside on the dresser and got in her black nightgown. She then laid back in her bed exhausted wondering how to fix everything within the coming weeks. She could only hear sounds of chatter from the tv as she drifted off to sleep.

2 weeks later Kylie was sitting in the local café, doing her office job from her laptop. She had a half-eaten sandwich and a newspaper next to her as she was periodically looking though it for reasonably priced ads for shower repairs. Kylie then got a text from her boss.

"Kylie I need you to come back to the office again till midnight, need help with organizing county files, thanks."

She rolled her eyes, "It's a fucking Tuesday, why can't it be done tomorrow," she thought.

She finished up her work and closed the laptop after throwing out the sandwich, empty tea can and newspaper. She headed out to her car when she noticed what was parked next to her; a white van that had a big sticker on the side that said 'Octopi Water Systems Inc.' that had a cartoon Octopus tipping off a black hat.

She walked around the white van, "No phone number," she thought.

Kylie looked around to see if she could spot the person that owned the van. She then headed back to the café as the sun was setting over it. There were a few people inside but she saw someone with a blue uniform and a grey hoodie on a laptop tucked away in a corner of the café.

"Um, excuse me sir?" she said to the man.

She then noticed the man was asleep on his laptop, head in his folded arms. He woke up to the person interrupting his nap as he shot up in his seat, startling Kylie.

"Oh my," Kylie said with surprise, "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

The man pulled back his gray hoodie revealing his black hair and green eyes while rubbing his left eye groggily, "Are you the manager... is it closing time already?" He tucked his arms in his hoodie pockets.

She chuckled, "No I'm not the manager, my name is Kylie," she pointed to the van, "Is that your van outside?"

He turned his head to the right, "Yeah that's my van," he said in monotone.

"So are you a repairman?" Kylie asked.

The man nodded and Kylie sat down in the chair in front of him, "Do you do water repairs?"

He closed his laptop, "Yes, I do faucets, dishwashers, refrigerators, washing machines and showers. Not the actual machines but the pipes themselves."

Kylie was interested, "Are you new around here, I was checking out your car and noticed you didn't have a phone number."

"It's because I'm moving my business up here in Virginia from Florida, I arrived a few months ago for the season. I haven't gotten a new number yet though because I discontinued it."

Kylie thought it was odd that he discontinued his number just for the season, "Is your business self-owned?"

"Yes."

Kylie was ecstatic, "Can you help me and my daughter with our shower problem?"

"I'm technically not open for business yet but we can work something out."

Kylie started to squee. She was excited that she finally found someone to help her. "Oh thank you! Can we go through negotiations right now?"

"Right now?" He looked at the clock hanging from the ceiling across the café, "Sure we can do it now. My name is Daniel by the way."

Daniel grinned, "What's your daughters?"

"Leila."

"Leila?" Daniel scratched his chin, "Reminds me of my sister a bit. So what problems have you ran in with your shower?"

She replied, "A few weeks ago the water stopped working. It may be broken pipes but I'm not sure, I also don't have home insurance."

"That's fine, home insurance doesn't matter to me, when do you want me to come by?"

"I'll pay you right now if you come Friday early in the morning."

"Wow you must really want it fixed."

"Oh you have no idea. My daughter is driving me up a wall about it."

They both had a hearty laugh. They continued their negotiation while the café emptied out as the night rolled in.

It was Friday afternoon and Kylie was driving home from work on the phone with her boss, "So I got the numbers crunched and we good to go on building that new plaza?"

"Yes we are good for construction. I'm finishing up here so go and have a good weekend Kylie."

"You too sir, see you Monday."

She hung up on the phone as she pulled into her driveway. She got out of her car and walked to the door with a few bags of groceries.

"I hope the shower is at least mostly fixed, taking one tonight would be great," she thought.

She unlocked the door with her right hand and was holding her purse and groceries in the other. She opened the door, "Leila I'm home!"

Upon doing do she heard a loud slam coming down the hallway, "Come help me put some groceries in the frig please."

No response. Kylie put down the groceries on the kitchen table and walked over to Leila's room, she thought the slam was from her room but the door was open. Her room seemed untouched for hours as Leila's work clothes were still on the bed while her phone was on her desk right next to her keyboard. She turned around to the bathroom door. She started knocking on it, "Leila did you just get home? How's the new shower?"

After 5 seconds of silence, Kylie heard what had to be a shower turning on.

"Oh you just started using the shower? OK, when your done come on out so we can talk."

Kylie walked back to the kitchen table and noticed the bill on it. She was proud she was able to negotiate with Daniel.

"Daniel was great decision I made, maybe things will finally get back to normal."

After Kylie put the groceries away, she headed back to her room and started to take off her office clothes. Kylie was a bit thicker than Leila although they both had the same figure. Kylie has a bit more color to her, her D cups were opposing to Leila's C cups. She was very tall for her age, standing at 5 feet and 8 inches at 38 years old. People always complimented that she looked like an older sister to Leila, which flattered her. Kylie tossed her clothes on the wooden chair as she got on a white negligee and admired herself in the mirror.

She flipped her blonde hair back and thought, "Maybe Daniel liked how I look and that's probably why I won him over."

She headed back out to the hallway. As she was passing the bathroom door she heard something.

"Ooohh... "

Kylie then stopped walking. It sounded like Leila was moaning. She was curious and leaned her head to the door, ear pressing up against it to listen in closer. She heard muffled smacking noises through the door. She started to blush at the sounds.

"Did she bring home a boy with her?" she thought. This wasn't like Leila as she hasn't brought home a boyfriend in 2 years. The thought of having sex in the new shower made her glad that Leila was dating again. However she didn't want to intrude on her daughter but a motherly instinct kicked in. She had to know if they were having safe sex.

She knocked on the door again, "Leila is someone in there with you?"

More of Leila's constant moaning. Suddenly Leila yelped like she was in pain.

Kylie flinched, "Leila, are you okay!?"

Something felt wrong to her. Kylie dashed to the kitchen and grabbed the bathroom keys from behind a fake potted plant. She headed back to the bathroom door.

She started to unlock the door, "Leila, I'm coming in. Have your friend cover himself up ok? I need to ask you both something."

Leila continued to moan. Kylie thought that Leila would forbid her mother from entering during intercourse but maybe she didn't hear her mother. With a click, Kylie unlocked the door and slowly opened it. She peered her head though the door while opening it, "Leila, did your friend cover himself up ye-"

Upon entry Kylie eyes were adjusting to the room that oddly illuminated blue. She squinted as she noticed that the shower was still running but splashing against someone. When the door fully opened, Kylies' jaw dropped with her left hand was still gripping the door knob. She didn't understand was happening in here. Through the slightly steamed enveloped shower there wasn't another person in there as she saw a single lighter silhouette of what has to be Leila. To Kylie, Leila was being held up by something long and wiggly as she was floating with both arms and legs dangling below her. She saw the strange appendages pull in and out of her daughter's mouth and butt as if she was possessed while making disjointed noises.

Kylie took a step forward and called out to her daughter as she didn't expect what would happen next, "Leila?"

She suddenly heard a loud whoosh behind her, before she had time to react something was already gripping her neck. Kylie was stunned as she started to pry what was tightening around her.

"What the fuck?" She hastily thought.

She looked down to her right and saw a long purple pole coming from the floor. It looked like a giant purple snake and it was choking her. Kylie's neck started to numb up as she tried to walk backwards out the door but the strength of the purple snake was too strong and was pulling her back into the bathroom. She tried to shake and pull but it caused even more squeezing. Kylie didn't get a good breath in and was already getting light headed while her vision darkened. She tried one last strong pry but her body became weak. She could no longer feel her neck and lost control of her arms as they dropped. Whatever held her won as Kylie fell to her knees, darkness enveloped her vision as she was passing out. Through her cloudy sight she saw the snakes thrust out of daughter as she fell with a loud splash in the shower. The snakes then lashed out of the shower door and made their way to Kylie.

Kylie awoke to what had to be a dream as she thought she was in her bed the next morning. However everything felt warm and wet as if she was in a shallow pool of sticky jello. Her vision slowly returned while she was looking down to see that warm water and blue slime were dripping on her from above. Whatever happened to her was a while ago because Kylie was soaking wet. The slime was thick and illuminated brightly on the negligee while the color reflected off the tub floor. The water and blue slime continued to drip on Kylie as she tried to get up.

"What the? I can't move."

Kylie felt immobilized as she struggled to move any part of her body. Just then her head lobbed backwards not on her own but like if someone was controlling her, telling her to look up. What she saw next was a sight no mother wanted to see.

What she saw first was a blue ball dangling in front of her as it looked inhuman. It glowed brightly as she realized it was a human stomach filled with the blue slime. She saw her daughter's legs and arms' dangling in front of her while water dripped down them from the active shower head. She saw 2 snakes in her daughter's pussy and asshole, 2 snakes in her mouth and 2 snakes wrapped around her breasts sucking on her nipples; they were fucking her like a piston. Kylie couldn't speak as she could only watch her daughter be fucked not by snakes but by long tentacles each with their own colors and sizes. Leila's over-sized gut was swaying in midair with the tentacles thrusts as they continued spitroasting her. The bathroom was echoing with Leila's gags and moans.

Kylie started to wail and spoke up, "Please stop this! Let go of my daughter!"

As Kylie was trying to plea with the tentacles, they started to speed up making Leila choke.

"No please don't do this!" Kylie started to shout, "Whatever you're doing to my daughter stop it right now!"

Their speed was only increasing as they hammered Leila's well used body above Kylie. She didn't know how her daughter could handle this but thought she was in great pain. Then they slowly pulled out of Leila a bit. Kylie understood that this wasn't slime, it was cum and that they were about to cum in her daughter.

With one big smack the tentacles came in Leila's body again. To Kylie, Leila seemed to be lost in pure bliss as she willingly gulped down the massive loads that were being shot down deep in her. Kylie could only cry as Leila's gut started to expand even bigger than before. It was an unholy sight for Kylie as her daughter looked like a water balloon that didn't burst yet. Every orifice was bulging as cum made its way back out of her ass and mouth, spraying against the back and front of the bathroom walls. Spit and cum poured like rain all over Kylie's body as the scent was strong like cough drops. It seemed to never end as blue cum was mixing with the warm shower water, making its way to the drain below Kylie.

After a minute of constant crying from Kylie, the tentacles finally stopped cumming. Kylie tried to call out to Leila again hoping she wasn't dead, "Leila please speak to me!"

The tentacle's pulled out of Leila and with a loud wet splash she fell to the tub floor on her stomach and landed on Kylie's spread out legs. She flinched as she felt the impact of a water bed squishing her, knocking cum to the sides as it flowed back onto the tub floor. Leila was limp but still breathing. The tentacles retreated into their spots in the wall and started to hang down again, taking a break.

"Leila, are you hurt? Please answer me!"

After 30 seconds Leila finally started to move, she pushed herself back up with her hands and started to cough. Her coughs were turning into pukes as she violently puked out cum from her body and onto her mother's lower half. Kylie was absolutely disgusted at the sight of it but relieved that her daughter was still alive.

Leila's puking was slowing down while her stomach was returning to normal. Kylie spoke again, "Leila, what's going on? What is happening?"

Leila lifted up her head, staring eye to eye with her mother out of breath, "I'm being raped, isn't it obvious?"

"What do you mean? Why can't I move?"

"They've already have cleaned you out and already taken over your body. You're lucky as I was still awake when they were taking control over me."

"But you can move, so pick me up and let's get out of here."

Leila shook her head, "I'm not allowed to leave, I can only move because they are taking a break, most of my actions they are in control of."

Leila sat up against the other side of the tub with her knees up and feet planted on the floor. Kylie became horrified of what Leila's pussy and asshole had become as they looked like she could take on a gangbang and ask for more.

"Oh my fucking god, Leila you look-"

Leila interrupted, "Ruined? Yeah I figured that out about 2 hours ago."

"How long have you been in here?"

"I'm not sure, what time is it?"

Kylie looked outside the open bathroom door, it was pitch black outside of Leila's window, "it's probably 10pm"

Leila laughed to herself, "I can't believe been enduring this for more than 5 hours"

"Leila this isn't funny" she saw that the tentacles weren't really paying attention at the moment, "Go now, while you have a chance."

"You think I can simply leave while they are down?" With little energy, Leila slowly got up and reached for the shower door, only to imminently sit back down.

"What? Why did you sit back down?"

"It wasn't me," she looked over to tentacles that were blinking, "it's the red and white tentacles," she looked back to her mom, "I told you, they are controlling me and now they got both of us."

"Why didn't you warn me when I tried knocking?"

"My mouth was filled with tentacles and they wouldn't let me speak. They thought you were an intruder. I've been raped for hours and during that time I think they learned to understand my thoughts. I told them you weren't an intruder but that made them set up a trap for you."

"But how? They're animals or maybe even aliens!"

"I don't know what the fuck they are" Leila paused, "but I think they are done with me and now want you."

The tentacles were starting to rise again as they were moving in closer to Kylie.

"No Leila you can't let them do this to me, tell them to stop."

Leila put on a smirk and started to weakly crawl to Kylie, "You know I've seen this situation online; a big milf mother fucked by tentacles. I never would have thought the victim was going to be you."

Leila was now very close to Kylie as it was making her uncomfortable, "This isn't something you see online Leila, this is happening right now, you need to stop this."

"I can't stop it, they unlocked a deep urge I've never felt before."

Kylie was confused, "W-what urge?"

Leila sat up on her knees and grabbed Kylie's wet negligee. She slightly saw her mom's pink nipples poking through it, "Is this negligee making you uncomfortable mom? Let me help you get out of that."

Leila pulled the wet negligee over Kylie's head, making her hair slightly covered in cum. Her breasts were pulled upwards upon removal then fell back into their natural state with a big slap. She tossed the clothing into the corner as Kylie was now fully exposed in front of her daughter. Leila started to rub her left breast with her left hand while fondling Kylie's right breast with her right hand. Kylie felt super sensitive and made a slight moan.

"Leila, what are you doing? Get your hand off of me!"

Leila looked down at Kylie's breasts, "People have told me your breasts are fakes, but feeling them right now, they feel so soft in my hand."

Kylie's moans picked up, she wanted to push her daughter away but couldn't move any part of her. The purple and yellow tentacles were up to her cheeks while the others were to both sides of Leila, as if watching them.

"Leila, you need to resist them, don't give in please, or we'll never get out of here."

Leila spoke with lust as her breathing sped up, "Ive tried," Leila leaned in closer, "but when you learn to give in," Leila's lips were now inches away from Kylie's, "it becomes a whole different experience. "

The red tentacle started blinking as Kylie locked lips with her daughter. Kylie couldn't close her eyes as she was in shock what the tentacles were doing to her. With Leila's eyes closed she was locked with Kylie's full lips as her tongue was sliding into her daughter's mouth. The act of taboo turned Leila on as their saliva intertwined, dripping on Kylie's chin. Their tongues were now in each other's mouths, the sounds of deep french kissing and moaning filled their bodies with so much passion between them that they felt like lesbian lovers. Kylie noticed that the tentacles were moving in as they were getting ready to go next after Leila.

12