The New Shower Ch. 03

Story Info
Kylie and Leila are turned into hosts.
3.4k words
4.34
24.4k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weekends have been a staple for relaxation as it is a period of time that people start the next week anew. However that relaxation was no longer part of Kylie and Leila's plans. Leila wanted to spend the weekend catching up on some video game she had in her backlog and Kylie was going to spend time with her old friends at a club in the local town. However life can take unexpected turns. During the weekend both girls never would have expected to be captured, nourished and pleasured by otherworldly tentacles in their entire lifetime.

The hours of tentacle assault never stopped for Kylie and Leila. Time meant very little to them as they could see night and day through the only window in Leila's room. Sounds of cars passing by, birds chirping and at one point a lawnmower were the few things they heard from outside their home. At one point their telephone rang, but it was never picked up and they were unaware that it was Monday evening. Friday night onwards was a nonstop assault of thick and thin tentacles on their well-used fuckholes. The shower was turned off days ago and they were no longer restricted by the overfilled cum tub that was dripping its way out to the hallway. They were able to move around freely in their bathroom taking turns being fucked from sitting on the toilet with legs spread apart to being pressed up against the sink. They didn't need water or food anymore as the tentacle's warm cream kept periodically satisfying their hunger, never running dry of it only needing it again when they begged like dogs for more.

"FUU—FUUUU—FUUCK! FF—FILL MEEE UUUuupph—phhghllluuUURK!!" screamed Kylie.

Attempt at talk of escaping was muted by gurgles and gags as they were the only noises that came from their mouths. The red tentacle was no longer forcing them to bid to their commands as they were willing to now slup and engluf cephalopod meat down to their overstuffed jizz stomachs. If they weren't being facefucked, their loose pussies would be packed with 3 or 4 tentacles at a time, going crossed eyed every time with cunt ripping pleasure that their wombs were beaten in like a sand bag. Their assholes were also clogged as their intestine walls were tracked with new and old tentacle seed. Their nipples were red and raw as sensitivity in their tits was no longer present. That didn't stop them from shooting semen in them as Leila's boobs were now DD cups and Kylie's are O cups. Occasionally they would drag themselves with their ballooned stomachs on the floor to drink from the tub of life like a camel to water. They enjoyed the spunk filled tub and at times almost drowning in it as they submerged their heads. Sleep was still important as they passed out from exhaustion after being deposited with cum. They didn't matter where they slept, whether it was on the toilet, in the tub, or the sperm coated floor, the tentacles would still fuck their fleshlights. They dreamed at points of maybe starting a family with their new pets, being drenched in thick blueberry cream wasn't the worst thing in the world anymore. When they awoke they would find their holes crammed with cum, licking off their breakfast from their lips.

"Glugh-Glugh-ahh, haah-! More please, its sooooo yummy!" cried Leila.

Sunday night was the turning point for the tentacles as they were going to pull the endgame for both of them. Kylie was currently pressed up against the bathroom wall, standing with her cum gut smashing against it like a wrecking ball while she's being anal driven by the blue tentacle. Her tits were once again being yanked and suckled by the green and red tentacle. Leila's ravished pussy was enduring shocks of pleasure from the yellow tentacle as her semen clogged throat enjoyed the presence of the purple and white tentacle, learning over the last few days not to vomit anymore of her delicious meals.

"OOoohhhh Gooodd, pleeeeease-Umph! Cum in my asshole aaaaagain!" demanded Kylie.

The tentacle denied her request as it pulled out from her gapped anus. The other tentacles followed and were pulling and detaching themselves from their plump bodies.

"Why are we stopping?" they both said in unison.

Suddenly, like a whisper, Kylie and Leila were told to drain the tub by turning out the shower head to drain away the cum. It was taking a while so like animals they started to scoop and drink the nectar with their hands. In a few minutes the tub was fully drained and they were on their knees in the tub, facing each other with confusion.

"W-what's going on? Leila questioned.

"I don't know, are they going to..."

Before Kylie could finish, the tentacle's hovered above them. They started to wrap around each other and were forming into one big mass above them; they were conjoining into a drill of tentacles. Leila and Kylie were looking up at the newly formed appendage and were starting to drool and moan, their pussies were convulsing in anticipation of being fucked by this new phallus.

Leila was chosen first as she willing got on the breeding bitch position with her ass up in the air. Kylie began to caress her filled tits as she watched in front of her daughter as the mass was slowly entering her raw fuckhole.

"Yesss," hissed Leila, "shove that thing in me, break me you mother fucker!"

Leila was prepared for this, both of them were wondering when the tentacles were going to do something even more extreme than what they already were doing to their bodies. The drill started to push into her vagina extending her walls to their max capacity; Leila was already shuttering and screaming.

"FUUCCK, IT'S HUGE!"

The cock drill started to move Leila forward so she quickly gripped the sides of the tube trying to push back into it. It was halfway into her pussy and her crotch felt like it was going tear apart. However it seemed it didn't want to go any deeper. Leila caught her breath as the tentacles stopped.

Just then Leila's pussy felt cold, ice cold, something was filling her inner pussy. Leila endured a small shock. It wasn't seed but they felt like ice cubes as more of the strange ovals kept filling her inners until the cold started to reach her womb.

"Leila, what's going on?" concerned Kylie.

"I think..." Leila looked up to her mother, "I think I'm being impregnated."

Leila started to shiver as the cold began to run through her whole body, her blood slowed down to almost a dead stop like she was shot with some kind of injection. She couldn't move as the freeze was overpowering and didn't feel good at all.

"I-I feel cold."

Kylie was trying to comfort her daughter, wondering if this might have gone too far than what they became used too. She started to hold her trembling daughter, to see if she could transfer her hot gut heat to warm her up. She didn't notice that they pulled out of Leila and started to press in her own vagina. Her teeth snapped shut and couldn't reach it time to try and remove the pylon from her pussy. It started to do the same thin, her womb started to expand to the ice cubes. She tried to push them out, but her pussy was too wide to try any kelgic maneuvers. Her body started to feel cold as well, as her mind remembered a time where she lived up north and was trying to shovel snow in a godforsaken blizzard.

Both of them were now wobbling and shuddering on the tub floor, trying to compose themselves to the cold. It was not working and they feared for their lives. The tentacles began to unwrap themselves and were separating from each other, turning back to normal. They started to communicate with each other again and began their final steps in their breeder's transformation. The green tentacle started to wrap around Kylies elbows, pulling her backwards to face forward while the red tentacle was doing the same thing to Leila. They started to wrap themselves around both of their arms and sliding between their fingers so that it was difficult to grab anything. They couldn't speak as the cold was now unbearable.

The yellow and purple tentacles were the ones to start converting them into their perfect mothers. The purple tentacle moved down to Leila's ass, without any warning it entered her asshole. Immediately Leila started to feel warmth in her ass again as the hot feeling was returning. While the tentacle kept pushing its way up her intestines, she started to cough cum at her mother's face as her body didn't have the strength to hold it in. As it continued to push its way into her stomach, Leila's veins started to glow bright blue, beginning with her ass and moving down to her legs, then running up her body. It was a rapid process as that the cum she's been drinking was absorbing into her bloodstream and was causing the glow to occur. She began to moan and yelp, she felt like she was thrown into a hot-ice bath as her mind was sent into a confused haze of pain and pleasure.

Kylie could only stare at the process of her daughter's transformation while Leila's eyes were slowing rolling into her skull. Just then she felt the same energy that her daughter's ass was, as the purple tentacle started to push its way into her stomach and her veins began to glow. She too felt the same rush of holt-ice run through her ass and into her lower body.

As the warmth was returning the blue tentacle moved to Kylie's pussy as well as the white tentacle to Leila's. They slowly entered their cold dark caves and were pushing the remaining eggs from their inner vagina to their wombs. The old cum that used to be in their wombs was dripping out back to the tub floor. They stopped and weren't going any deeper because they didn't want to crush the eggs as they needed to be fertilized with new and warm seed so that their family can begin.

In the last 2 minutes of the transformation, Leila and Kylie's bodies were on the brink of collapse. The blue glow passed their stomachs and was flowing into their tits. The tentacles that were in their anuses were about to pass their pyloric sphincters and into their stomachs. The hyper energy that seemed to go on for days was completely drained from them.

With the tentacles reaching their stomachs, harsh cum induced vomiting was still occurring while their faces began to glow. It almost was reaching their head, where soon enough the turning point would occur. They began to cry and they wanted it to end.

Suddenly everything was still. Then a like a flash of lighting, they started to moan and coo again. The hot-ice was reached their brains. The tentacles understood that this was the only way to come in contact with the Parietal and Temporal Lobes to truly kick in the full potential of enduring impossible sex. With the tentacles now having more control of their partners the yellow and purple tentacles began to make their way into their throats and with a fast thrust, pulled themselves from the deep reaches of their esophagus and out to the open air. Kylie and Leila were being penetrated all the way through. They wiggled out of them and looked downwards to see their breeders in a deep state of ecstasy. No will to fight, no will to argue, only the will to endure. They started to suck on tentacle that was swaying from their mouths but the purple and yellow tentacles weren't done yet as they began to squeeze their way into their opposite partners mouths. Their jaws and throats made room while refilling their stomachs with even more tentacles. Their bellies were bulging with the movements as their stomachs overfilled with tentacles. They didn't feel pain, they wanted more. While this was happening, the red and green tentacles were slowly wrapping and around their respectable partner's tits, squeezing and pulling them outwards to where their nipples were rubbing up against the opposite party of breeders.

With now every part of their bodies now overwhelmed, the tentacle's slowly started fucking them. The sways and thrusts in their bodies were causing mini shocks as it was sending feelings of hot then cold to their nerves. Thinking of anything was interrupted with the rhythmic fucking of their stuffed orifices. Gags, coughs, smacking, splashes, these noises were causing sensory overload as the thrusting sped up. They felt their egg packed wombs tremble, their babies were hungry for seed and the tentacles were going to deliver it.

"We're going to cum soon."

Kylie and Leila didn't know who just spoke as no one has entered the house in days.

"We want them to cum soon."

The voice spoke again. Then they figured it out. Kylie's and Leila's thoughts were merged the tentacles. They have become one with them.

"Cum with us. Bring us new life."

So they obeyed.

With that, the tentacle's came as well as their breeders did. The ejaculation was greater than anything they have endured prior as their bellies were inflating to the point of pushing against each other. The tub one again was overflowing that it looked like a tsunami had hit the bathroom. Leila and Kylie didn't care if they were going to burst into a million pieces as long as the babies got a host, that's all that mattered to them now. The eggs started to get warmer as their wombs were taking in the thick spunk, nourishing them with food. The amount of seed that was being poured in them was not enough, they wanted more.

"Give us more."

Dark blue was enveloping Kylie and Leila's vision. The sounds of glugs and squelching were so pleasing that they didn't know they were passing out. It was too much however and they just kept swallowing.

"More."

The tentacles ejaculation wasn't slowing down. Their arms and legs went cold but their bellies and wombs just kept getting hotter and bigger. The head throbbing pleasure was too much and with no possible end in sight they heard one last thing before falling into a state of cum stuffed exhaustion.

"Be one with us, Kylie and Leila."

*************************************

Daniel unlocked his front door to his apartment and headed inside for the last time. With a loud slam of his door he walked into the empty living area and sat down on an old chair in the kitchen. He was on his smartphone, checking the local news.

This was the last day in the room that he was renting out for the last few months. All the shower equipment was already stowed away in the van and any remaining boxes were filled with either broken junk or unwashed clothes as he planned to give them away. With everything loaded he needed to go to the bathroom before giving the apartment key back to the front desk. He sat down on the toilet and listened to most recent video from ABC news.

I'm Cory Sparks and you're watching ABC news on channel 11. New information has come up recently about a raping that occurred about a week ago but it's a rape that you would have never expected. 2 females, a mother and a daughter, we raped by animals living in their home. It wasn't a simple house pet like a dog or a cat, but tentacles sticking out from their walls. Jenna Roberts is outside of the home now, take it away Jenna.

Thank you Cory, I'm here tonight outside of the home of the raping. About a week ago on Wednesday at 7:30pm 2 women were discovered in their home after a call from the daughter's friend. The friend wondered where the daughter was because she hasn't shown up for work in 2 days and went to check up on them but couldn't get inside the home. Both of the mother and daughter's cars were parked outside however, so it might have shown some indication that they were home. He said she tried ringing the doorbell but no response. When she circled the house he saw that the daughter's window was open and she saw a strange blue liquid all over the floor, leaking into the daughter's room. She then called the local police and after investigating they had permission to break in the front door and headed to the bathroom where one officer was severely injured. After backup was called from the other officer, A swat team was called in to surround the home where a riot shield was use to defend against the attacking beasts. After an hour of trying to restrain the tentacles, flash bangs were used and gunfire was allowed to finally kill the tentacles and the 2 women were rushed to the hospital. We talked to Chief of police Ryan Colbert had this to say...

"I've been in the force for 15 years and I thought I would never hear the words from the swat team 'we are under attack by tentacles.' One of my boys was injured around his neck by these things, so they attacked first which allowed us to use lethal force. We've examined the house, done a whole search of the place and there were hidden cameras and microphones in the bathroom. Someone put those things in the wall I don't know how he or she did it but we did a fingerprint scan and there was nothing. We believe that this was planned and we also believe that he or she was let into the house at some point but when those women recover we hopefully will get an answer."

We also talked to head doctor of the Carolina Medical center, doctor James Burns, head of General Surgery but he didn't want to be filmed but told us that the women should be dead from this much fluid they in took. They are now in a deep coma and that the women had eggs laid inside of them. However the eggs didn't hatch and are confirmed dead. The eggs and the tentacles were sent to various scientists to study where they might have come from and who put them in that house. Family and friends are in total disarray and could only ask the question; how and why?

Daniel closed his phone, got up, flushed the toilet and sighed. He headed out back to the kitchen and grabbed his hoodie and the keys on the table. He was walking out to the hallway and was locking the door when he was thinking, "To be honest I didn't think they would have gone that far."

He headed to the elevator down the hall with his hands in his pockets and pressed the first floor button and waited, "but you gave me so much data, so I have to thank you on that part."

He got into the elevator, he was alone and it started to close, "It was way more information than the incident in Florida."

The elevator began to head to the first floor, "Maybe I should have flipped the kill switch a few days before... No, they would have told someone. It was the right thing to do."

The elevator opened and he walked to the front desk, silently putting the key on the front desk, "I hope those women enjoyed the sexual experience of a lifetime."

When he got outside through the sliding doors, a cold wind breezed on his face while heading to his van, "Now where do I go? I need to get far away from the east coast."

Daniel got into his van and sat in the driver's seat then he looked behind him. 4 more black boxes were in the back of the van, Daniel stared at them, wondering what to do with them how that with each box opened, it will only get risker for him to keep hiding any longer.

Daniel opened his phone and started to search through his contacts. Then he selected a number and it began to ring. It went to the answering machine and Daniel left a message, "Hi sis, It's me... Um... I know we haven't spoken in forever but I need you to call me back... I'm stuck in a bind. I'll explain when you call me back, thanks."