The New Slave

Story Info
Unemployed woman seeks and finds help.
1.3k words
3.79
22k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My landlord locked me out of my apartment last night. He said I can't have my furniture back until I catch up with at least half of my back rent. He has an eviction notice against me. I have been evicted from my apartment. My car has been repossessed. I owe a hundred thirty thousand dollars in school loans and another twenty thousand in credit card debt and no one wants to hire a college history major. I have no family or anyone else to turn to, only you. I'll do anything for a job," twenty-eight-year old Janet ranted to her employment advisor. Then she buried her face in her hands and broke down in tears.

Thirty-year old Sheila, who earns her living by placing people in jobs, had been working with Janet for two weeks. Sheila knew Janet's situation was that dire. She understood Janet's frustration.

"I discussed your situation with my husband last night," Sheila said. "He and I agreed we could help you out by offering you a job as our live-in house-maid. That would take care of you rent and give you a few dollars to live on. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes." Janet responded.

Sheila stood and offered Janet the comfort of her arms.

Janet stood and the two embraced. Janet could feel the fullness of Sheila's bosom against her breasts.

Sheila's hand slipped to Janet's buttocks as she said, "There can be fringe benefits in this job, if you want them."

Janet looked into Sheila's eyes, gave an approving smile, and kissed Sheila on the lips. All that she said was, "Yes, please."

Sheila opened her mouth. Janet's tongue entered.

Sheila's hand found the cleft in Janet's buttocks.

Janet's tongue flicked in and out of Sheila's mouth.

Sheila pulled her mouth back from Janet's tongue and said, "Let me lock my office door."

With the door safely locked, and not an additional word said, the two women disrobed one another

Sheila guided Janet to the office couch and said, "Sit."

Janet admired Sheila's flat stomach and shaved pussy. Sheila squatted as Janet's hands explored her advisor's genitals. The couple kissed ardently as Janet's fingers entered her new lover's vagina. Sheila laid herself down on the floor as Janet's thumb flicked her benefactor's clitoris back and forth.

"Don't make me squirt on the office rug," Sheila moaned but it was too late. Her back arched and she squirted cum juice over Janet's arm and torso. She came out of her frenzy.

"Nothing spilled on the rug," Janet reassured Sheila. "I have to wash your cum off me before I can put my clothes on. Where can I do that?"

"I have a private washroom through that door." Sheila pointed to an unmarked door in the office. "I can wash you in there"

"I can wash myself."

"I want to wash you. Please, let me," Sheila asked.

Janet allowed Sheila to wash her. Sheila paid special attention to Janet's genitals and anus. Both ladies dressed. Sheila and Janet spent the rest of the morning and the early afternoon recovering Janet's furnishings and moving Janet into the maid's quarters of Sheila's lavish home.

"Today, you will be the guest of my husband and me. Tomorrow, you can start your duties as house maid." Sheila said.

That evening, at the supper table, Janet met Sheila's husband Bob. Bob and Janet were favorable impressed with one another and engaged in interesting conversation. Ultimately, the conversation changed to real life problems.

Janet commented, "With the salary I am to receive as house maid, I will be unable to pay for medical insurance, pay off my college loan, or pay my credit card debt. I won't be able to afford any one of them, never mind all three. Is there something else I can do so that I can earn more money and afford them?"

Bob replied, "Let Sheila and me discuss it for a few minutes and we will give you an answer."

Bob and Sheila left the room. When they came back, Sheila said, "If you will be our slave, both domestic and sex, we will absorb all your bills and support you and any children fathered by Bob that you give birth to. All you have to do is obey our every command."

"How soon can I start?" Janet asked.

"Now, Sheila answered.

"Okay, Mistress," Janet replied.

"There will be no Master and Mistress. We don't want our friends to know you're a slave. You will always refer to us as Mister and Missus. Our friends will think you are our loyal maid. Do you understand?"

"I understand, Missus but I want to be both, a loyal slave and a loyal maid. When I am your house maid, I will call you Mister and Missus. When I am your slave, I will call you Master and Mistress."

Sheila and Bob agreed with Janet's demand.

"Good. Now take all your clothes off and give Bob a blow job. When he cums, you swallow it all. I don't want to see a drop of his cum."

"Now?"

"Don't question me, slave. Now! And when you speak to me always address me as Missus or Mistress.

Sheila turned to her husband and said, "Bob, take your pecker out for her and give her a pillow to kneel on."

Janet was quickly naked, kneeling on a pillow, with Bobs penis deep in her mouth. Back and forth, Janet moved her head. Bob soon joined in her rhythmic movements. Janet kept her balance by gently holding his bag of balls. Bob uttered a large "aargh" as he delivered a day's worth of cum deep in Janet's throat.

Janet smiled at her Master and Mistress. "Is that what you want me to do?"

"You did fine, Janet."

"Take your panties off, Mistress, and sit on the couch," Janet said. "I'll eat your pussy 'til you come."

Sheila did as her slave had ordered. Janet moved the pillow, knelt in front of her Mistress, and started licking Sheila's pussy. First, she licked the labia until they opened. Then her tongue found Sheila's vaginal opening and tasted its juices.

Then, as Janet's tongue sought out Sheila's clitoris, one of Janet's fingers entered Sheila's asshole. At the same time, Janet's thumb occupied Sheila's hole of Venus. Janet had Sheila writhing in ecstasy.

Bob watched his new slave pleasure his wife. Despite having come already once this evening, his penis swelled in anticipation of what he had in mind for his slave.

As soon as his exhausted wife collapsed back on the couch, Bob grabbed his slave by the hair and pushed her face down between Sheila's upper thighs.

"Get your ass up where I can fuck it," he ordered.

"Yes, Master," Janet responded as she lifted her ass to meet Bob's dick.

Quite unceremoniously and not gently at all, Bob stuck his enlarged dick quickly up Janet's ass. She shrieked in pain. He withdrew his penis.

"Lube it before you stick it up her ass, you jackass," Sheila said. She comforted her slave while Bob lubricated his penis and Janet's asshole.

"Can I go up your ass now, Janet," Bob said sweetly.

"You own my ass now, Master. You can enter it anytime you want with or without my permission."

With that, Bob inserted his lubricated dick in Janet's lubricated asshole and fucked. It only took a few thrusts and his semen entered her bowels.

When Bob finished ass-fucking Janet, the trio tidied the room and gathered at the kitchen table. Janet make a cup of cocoa with marshmallow topping for her owners and herself. She felt welcome in her new home.

The next morning, as she was leaving for work, Sheila told Janet, "You pleased Bob. He and I like you and welcome you into our home. You are our slave and we welcome you as such but you are also one of our family and we welcome you that way also."

With that, Sheila kissed Janet on the lips, squeezed her right tit, and left for work.