The New Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Sherry stepped back, smiling, her eyes wide. "I want this one." She looked around the room, finally seeing one of the auction personnel. Waving to her, she held up a card indicating that an immediate sale was to be made. As the auction worker came over Caren told her assistant to get a belt ready.

In the auctions, 99% of all sales were on the floor, with buyers bidding on slaves in the arena. But prior to auction, owners could set an undisclosed price on a slave, telling the value that is required to the auction personnel. In the event of what is called an immediate sale, the price is guaranteed to be met, with an additional $500 tacked onto the seller's price. Sort of a guaranteed buy/sale. By doing the immediate sale, Caren had confirmed that she would take slave number seven for whatever price he was and would pay immediately.

When this occurred, the slave was immediately taken from the area by personnel and prepped for delivery while the buyer made payment. Part of the prep consisted of checking the physical condition of the slave and documenting it, meaning that he was thoroughly examined by personnel in what was called a hands on exam. Also, the slave was cleaned up, whether it was by showering him or just cleaning him up.

Dr. Sherry knew that this prep was when any lower paid personnel were allowed to play with the slaves, sometimes injuring them, sometimes even damaging them. Caren didn't want her new slave being toyed with. Telling Lorin to get a belt ready, meant that Lorin would place a chastity belt on the slave and would accompany him to the prep area. She would not be allowed behind closed doors, but the belt would pretty well guarantee that the slave's body would not be toyed with.

For the first time, as information was exchanged between the auction personnel and Lorin, Caren lifted up the loincloth to see what she had purchased. Her feeling him and seeing what the electronic charge had deposited on her wrist told her that he was in good shape. But lifting up the loincloth, she smiled broadly. His tan lines confirmed to her that he had been an entertainment slave.

She then saw that even soft, he was very thick and about 5 inches long, appearing to be uncircumcised. The head was softly tucked up into the thick foreskin, cum still obvious as it dripped from the gaping mouth. The mouth appeared to have been stretched at some point, and looked to be big enough to fit her ring finger into. She gently wiped the cream away from the head. In doing so, the head flared wide and the foreskin started to slide back away, exposing more of the meaty purplish knob. He was huge. The doctor couldn't begin to imagine what his size would be, when aroused.

Now, she would have to find out why he had been sold and especially why he had been placed in a lower ranking group. It was possible that he had been in someone's property, some distance away. If stolen and then sold locally, he could easily be identified. But it was common for slaves to be stolen, then sent far away to be resold. It was a booming business.

Lorin finally found a chastity belt that was big enough to accommodate the slave's size. It was made of polished brass, shaped similar to a baseball player's protective cup, but with a cut-out where the cock protruded from the pubic mound. Placing the cup over the slave's pubic area, Lorin fished his soft cock out through the cutout, using a strip of leather with a loop on the end. Pulling it through the small cut-out, she quickly pressed it back up against his pubic mound and closed the brass rod encasement over it. He was beginning to quickly swell up, getting both thicker and longer. It was apparent that his sedative was quickly wearing off.

This particular chastity belt was fashioned in a way that would keep the cock bent upward, pointing up, against the stomach. The entire underside of the fleshy thing was exposed. If he continued to get harder, there was no way that he would fit inside the cage, and would eventually become very uncomfortable. It was sort of a vicious circle, pressed against the polished brass, rubbing up and down increasing his arousal level, making him hard. But being a lot bigger than the cage, his erection would become somewhat painful as it tried to cram itself into a small space It was obvious that he was very swollen already, the foreskin beginning to push out of the openings of the cage. The balls were barely encased in the brass cup, large amounts of his sack skin, sticking out from between his body and the edge of the cup.

That alone was probably painful, the skin being pinched with every move the slave made. But the sedative was keeping him somewhat tranquil. Dr. Sherry decided to keep the loincloth in place, to attract less attention when removing him from the auction grounds. He was already bulging hugely and the chastity belt just made it worse.

After the paperwork was finished and the payment made the doctor and her assistant made their way to the pick up area. (Author's note: Caren was surprised at the low amount that was demanded for the slave. She was never able to find out why his price had been so low, or why he was shown in the third showing, instead of where he should have been, in the eighth or ninth. For a long time, she suspected that there was some hidden problem with this slave, but she never found one).

At the pick up area, they found several auction workers standing around, waiting and watching. Upon seeing the cleaned up slave, it was obvious that he was very red faced and sweating. It possibly was from the hot shower or cleaning, but Caren suspected that there had been an attempt to play with him. The slave's loincloth was sopping wet and more than wrinkled, as if it had been rolled up and secured. The chastity belt was almost shiny, as if freshly polished, rubbed extensively.

Lorin commented on it, but all of the young girls standing around, just turned and looked away. Caren suspected that they had tried using a vibrator on the belt, after seeing how stuffed his cock was inside. Most of these auction girls loved to play and torment the slaves. In checking the belt, Caren observed that he was a lot thicker than he had been when they last saw him. He was obviously in a high state of arousal, but with no way to finish it off.

Getting him to the car, Caren instructed Lorin to strip him down, leaving the belt in place, and to restrain him. He was placed in the middle of the back seat, with ankles restrained to the outer seat doorposts. Restrained this way, he was somewhat spread open and totally exposed. Both hands were placed in restraints and secured to locks on the doors, thus keeping his arms spread wide on the seat back. He was slightly groggy, but quickly becoming aware of his surroundings. He began watching as Lorin cut away the loincloth and discarded it onto the floor. The chastity belt was still locked in place, but it was becoming more and more obvious that as he became more awake, he also became more aroused.

This was unusual, noted Dr. Sherry, since most slaves become fearful and tend to get soft. Dr. Sherry got into the back seat with the fully restrained slave as Lorin got into the front seat with one of Dr. Sherry's security personnel. The security officer looked back at Dr. Sherry, who nodded, and the officer immediately started up the vehicle and left the auction area.

Caren wanted to get this new slave home in a hurry. She wanted to closely examine those bullballs and their contents, not to mention the overly thick cock. She had several ideas of tests she could run on this new slave. Her exams would be most thorough on him. She could feel a surge of heat deep inside her pussy. This slave was going to be fun.

12