The New Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want my cock in you boy?" he asks.

"Sir please fuck me," I beg.

This isn't him abusing me or taking control. This is me! I'm initiating this, I'm the one asking him to fuck me and I need it so bad. He takes my hand off his cock and I feel the head of his cock seeking entrance. He pushes hard and it slips in, pain hits me again. I put my hand behind and on his stomach to stop him. He realises and holds there.

"Breath deep boy, the pain will go,"

I don't care about the pain now and before he can do anything I push back causing his cock to slide in me completely. I cry out as it bury's deep in my bowls, I hear him gasp. He takes up a slow rhythm, sliding his huge man meat in and out of my hole.

"Damn boy you have the tightest sweetest hole I have ever known." he says.

He fucks me hard, my hands on the wall of the shower, my cock slapping against my belly. I'm grunting and groaning loudly as his cock slams in my ass. I'm leaning against the shower wall my legs spread wide, I feel complete. He gets faster my long groans are broken up by the pounding of my ass. My prostrate getting constantly battered bringing me to the brink of an orgasm. Sir tenses and I know he is about to cum so I tighten my sphincter and as I do so he shoots his load up my ass. As his cock pulses up my ass it sends a shockwave through me and I blow my load up the wall. I'm almost screaming with the intensity of my orgasm. Eventually spent he pulls out spins me round and kisses me with a passion I have not experienced from him before.

"That was awesome!" he says.

He finishes showering me and dries me off. He then proceeds to fit the device.

"No, please sir, can you please leave it off?" I beg. "It really hurts when I get hard."

"No, you have to wear it, you're young and you won't be able to resist beating off. I need you to save all your cum for me. I also want you to use this daily."

He makes me bend over and I feel him push something into my anus, I feel it slip past my sphincter and plop into place.

"What is it sir?" I ask.

"It's a butt plug. You are only to take it out to take a dump, understood?"

What I have to have this is all the time? I am too exhausted to argue though and it does feel kinda nice.

"Yes Sir." I reply.

As he dresses me I feel like a young child again being dressed by my mother. However soon we are back in the van driving me home but this time he doesn't cuff me. Something is bothering me, I don't know what, all I know is that I don't want to go home. I know I had to but I want to be with Sir and that is the problem. This man who kidnapped me, forced me to have sex with him, beat me and I want to be with him. His aura is intoxicating, his confidence settling. I want to put my arms around him and bury my head in his neck. I want to smell his manliness. I want to show him my love.

Wait! Love? OMG! I'm in love with him! I'm in love with my captor! I feel shaken. If my world hadn't been turned upside down enough, this made it way worse. How can I be in love with someone I haven't even seen. It also means something else too, I really am gay, I really loved sucking his cock, I loved him fucking me. My head is spinning and I feel dizzy, just then the van stops and he gets out and opens the back doors.

"We're here, come on."

I shuffle over to the back and he helps me out.

"Don't take the blind fold off until you hear the van drive off. Can I trust you?"

"Yes Sir," I reply, "when do you want to see me again?"

Oh crap why did I just ask him that, do I really want to be with him that badly? Am I being too obvious?

"I'll text when I need you again and keep the blind fold safe for then."

With that he leaves, I hear the van door and it drive away. I Quickly remove the blindfold to see the van but I'm nearly blinded. My eyes had gotten used to the dark for so long that the day light is too much for me. Once my eyes adjust I look around. The van is nowhere to be seen and I suddenly feel very empty.

12