The New Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had extracted a large amount of male milk from the new slave, but knew that there was a lot more still inside him. Next she would need a sample for testing to see what quality there was to his thick fluid. Testing would also show if there was any sexually transmitted disease present in him. While the doctor prepared a container for the sample, Lorin went about cleaning him up. There was a large amount of sperm still covering his soft cock and all over his ball sac. This was the first time that Lorin was actually touching the slave and the doctor noticed that Lorin was spending an awful long time in cleaning him. She continued to dab at his cock, collecting small bits of the gooey cream on the towel and pushing deep into his sac, as if doing her own exam on him.

Once cleaned up, the doctor decided to go ahead and take a sample from him. She had extracted a large amount from him already, just in examining him, but would need a sizable amount to do her tests. Besides, she thought to herself, it would be fun. Dr Sherry had always enjoyed the excitement of 'testing' a new slave. On a rare occasion it was disappointing, but most of the time it was more than arousing to her. This slave would be one of those rare times when she would really enjoy the tests. Seeing the security officer still staring at the oversized cock and balls, the doctor decided to allow her to become involved. There was no doubt in Caren's mind that the security officer was more than wet, watching the exam progress in front of her. The doctor rarely allowed anyone to be present during the initial exams, with the exception of Lorin. For some reason, this new slave was eliciting unusual responses from everyone that came near him. The security officer was no longer protecting her boss; she was literally mesmerized by the new slave. And Lorin, who was always business like and attentive, was now totally wrapped up in the new slave.

Looking up and smiling, the doctor instructed the security officer, "Put a rubber on the slave. He's probably going to need it."

Shocked, the officer looked up at her and asked her, "Do what?"

Dr Sherry told the officer to go to a cabinet drawer and get a rubber. Doing so, the officer came back to the exam table, smiling, opening the package. The doctor kidded her, asking her if she knew how to do this procedure. Blushing, the security officer said that she thought that she could handle it. They all laughed at the officer's joke.

The new slave was still semi sedated, his head occasionally rising up to watch what they were doing to him. The injections in his cock were slowly beginning to wear off, but he was still soft, if not a little bit thicker. The doctor also had injections that would make him rock hard, for as long as she wanted him hard. Hesitantly, the security officer took the flaccid cock into her hand and began to gently rub it, stretching the foreskin up over the head, then back down again, tightly. There was little response from him except for the continuous stream of pre-cum leaking out of the gaping mouth.

The security officer was attempting to get him hard to put the rubber on, something that she was use to doing and had done many times before. But she had never tried putting a rubber on a slave, restrained and being medically examined, and especially this big and this soft. Pulling and rubbing the slave's cock didn't achieve any results and she finally gave up on trying to stimulate him. Grasping the base of his shaft, she squeezed hard, forcing the blood into the top of the shaft and the head. Holding it tight, she finally was able to get the rubber stretched over the head and foreskin, then rolled the remainder of it down over the rest of the shaft. Dr Sherry just laughed, watching her fight with the thick floppy cock.

She told her "You're not going to fuck him. The rubber only needs to be over the head, to catch his sperm when he cums."

The officer blushed and laughingly told the doctor, "I'll try and do much better, next time." They all laughed.

Moving in between his legs again, the doctor raised the slave's leg higher. Having watched the officer attempting to stimulate him, she knew that he was nowhere near able to become erect. She would have to manually stimulate him to get a sample. Getting a tight grip on the base of his shaft with one hand, the doctor pushed two fingers into the bloated ball sac and felt around. The slave's head rose up as he watched between his legs at the attractive doctor smiling at him. She continued feeling around till she felt the vas deferens and epididymus. Squeezing them tightly, she began to roll them around between her fingers. Her other hand suddenly jerked hard on his cock, forcing it to slap against his stomach. She continued her jerking motion, with the cock slapping hard against his stomach, then against the back of her hand, holding the sac. Doing this in rapid succession, he was quickly beginning to harden as more blood was forced into the soft cock.

As she continued this quick slapping motion, her other hand squeezed the huge tubes harder, in essence, stimulating one ball to spasm and release. Suddenly, the slave moaned as the tortured ball let go and opened up, a huge gush of sperm rushing to the rubber covered head. She held the pressure on the tubes but stopped the slapping motion, watching carefully as the rubber began to fill up with thick white fluid. The doctor heard the security officer gasp, and then explained to her that what she was seeing was not an orgasm, but a manual release of the sperm. It was enjoyable, but was nowhere near an orgasm for the slave. The doctor continued the finger manipulations to the tubes till she felt the ball relax. She then quickly probed two fingers into the other side of the large sac and there, found the vas deferens and epididymus of the other huge ball. Squeezing it she began the slapping action again on his cock and kept it up till she felt the tubes spasm in her fingers, pumping out more of the creamy rich milk.

The doctor was amazed at the amount that she had coaxed out of him. There was already enough sperm inside the rubber that it was hanging down heavily, appearing to be almost full. The rubber looked like a huge water balloon. There was more than enough to sample. The doctor was delighted. Lorin just sat patiently and stared at the manipulations, but the security officer was beside herself. She had never watched anything like this exam. She asked the doctor, "Did he cum?"

There was so much sperm inside the rubber that she insisted that he had cum. The doctor just laughed, saying, "No, he has not cum. He is still more than capable of cumming. Want to try him out?" the doctor asked the astonished officer.

"Yes" she breathed excitedly.

Both the doctor and Lorin laughed at the officer's youthful enthusiasm. "Not this time," the doctor told her, "But maybe soon. Would you like that?"

"Yes," she replied, still staring at the full rubber. There was enough fluid inside the rubber that the slave's cock literally floated inside.

Dr Sherry could tell that the slave was beginning to come back around. He seemed to be more aware of his surroundings and was watching the doctor very closely. His cock was starting to become a little bit thicker and longer. Since the ball manipulations had been performed on him, the head had remained flared, sticking out from the foreskin. This alone confirmed to the doctor that he had not experienced an orgasm, only a 'testicular release'.

Carefully, the doctor removed the overfilled rubber, not allowing any of the fluid to become exposed to contaminants. She then dropped the used rubber and it's contents into a clear plastic container with a loud splat. Sealing it, she gave it to Lorin and asked her to do a quick analysis of the contents. As Lorin left the room, the doctor asked the security officer if she wanted to clean the slave up. More than excited, the officer rushed to help. She quickly grabbed several wash clothes and a basin of hot water. Watching, Caren wondered who was enjoying herself more, the security officer or the slave. She started out by gently dabbing at the gooey cock with the hot water soaked washcloth. She then gently began cleaning the still huge sac, slowly feeling each ball as she bathed him.

The doctor watched intently as the security officer continued to clean over and over, the same areas. Beginning to come around more, his cock was noticeably thicker and definitely beginning to elongate. He wasn't hard but it was only a matter of time. As his sedative induced fog cleared from his brain, he was becoming more and more aware of what was going on around him, and in particular what was being done to him. Having taken almost a ½ cup of sperm from him, he didn't show any signs of being spent.


The security officer was now paying special attention to cleaning his cock. It seemed to be growing with each swab of the hot cloth. Dr Sherry wondered if the security officer knew what effect the hot water had on his nerve endings. As he was quickly approaching fully erect, Caren told the security officer that she thought he was clean enough. Embarrassed, the officer quickly stopped the rubbing of the now rock hard cock. The doctor was impressed. Not only were her new slave's balls bigger than anything she'd ever seen, but also his cock was impressive. It was only about 8 inches, but way more than the average in thickness. The head was immense and flared wide as he became more aroused. She was now convinced that he must have been an entertainment slave.

Lorin soon returned with the results of the sample. She happily announced that he was "clean", meaning that there was no indication of any disease or infection present. She then held her breath as she watched the doctor, waiting for the next question.

"What is his quality level?" the doctor asked.

"Well into the above average range," Lorin told her.

The doctor just smiled. "I had a feeling about this one," she said, running a long fingernail over the top of the slave's ball sac. "Not only does he have the capability of a huge cock, but those balls, they are definitely over productive. High quality sperm and lots of it." The doctor was excited. She gently patted the ball sac and gave it a slight squeeze. The slave didn't seem to even feel it. "I do want to do some more tests," the doctor announced to no one in particular.

The doctor then instructed both Lorin and the security officer to put thigh restrains on him. His legs were already restrained, having ankle restraints attaching his ankles to the metal stirrup legs. Lorin and the officer took leather thigh restraints and locked them around his thighs, securing him even tighter to the stirrup legs. The doctor then put a heavy leather belt around his hips and another one around his upper abdomen, securing him to the table. This way, he was completely unable to move his lower body. The doctor then instructed the officer to take a position at his head and control his arms.

His arms were already restrained, tightly over his head. The officer was confused, but did as she was told. Pushing her chair out of the way, the doctor moved in closely between the slave's outstretched thighs. Reaching down, she cupped the two balls in her hands. Looking up, the doctor said that she was going to test him. She said that she had noticed something odd and wanted to confirm it. She then told the officer to hold his arms.

By now, the slave was completely awake, fully aware of where he was and what was going on. He continued to raise his head, looking down to watch the activity between his legs. Taking a deep breath, the doctor pressed her thumbs into the thick muscled balls. The slave jerked slightly but continued to look down at the doctor. He even smiled at her. She smiled back, wondering if he knew what she was testing. She kept her grip on the slippery orbs, and began to press harder. He winced a little, his hips pulling back against her grip. The doctor was already surprised. The average male would have already been jerking and moaning from the pressure being exerted on the super sensitive balls. She continued to squeeze harder, watching him. He wasn't smiling now, but was still watching her closely.

With a deep breath, she squeezed as hard as she could, pushing down on the balls, trying to crush them. This time, the slave's hips jerked hard trying to protect the battered balls. His head fell back to the table as his arms jerked hard, trying to free himself. She continued squeezing, feeling their shape starting to change in her hands. The slave was breathing hard, and was obviously in pain. As her grip wavered, the doctor could feel her arms beginning to shake. It was obvious that her arms would give out before his balls gave. The longer she held onto them, squeezing, the more obvious the slave became. He was now trying to jerk his hips back, away from her. He was actually making sounds indicating that he was hurting. She slowly released her grip, seeing for the first time that the slave was beginning to show beads of perspiration across his forehead. Obviously, he was capable of feeling the pain, but she had never seen a male that could take that much. Once she let go, he gasped, his hips settling back down and a long moan escaping from his lips. The doctor then noticed that his cock was still rock hard and oozing pre-cum in large amounts. The doctor was now more than excited. She could feel her own wetness building up in her.

"Ok, that was something!" the doctor said. "Quick, while he's still thinking about that, undo his lower body and roll him over." Quickly, the two women undid the ankle and thigh restraints. The doctor leveled the exam table, putting it back into a flat position and released the hip and waist belts. The slave was still responding somewhat slowly, and didn't seem to realize that his ankles and thighs were released. Arms still bound over his head, the doctor went to him and looked into his eyes. She told him to roll over, which he immediately did. Laying flat on his stomach, she told him to go to his knees. Again, he immediately obeyed. Lorin had seen this before and immediately grabbed the ankle restraints and placed them on his ankles, securing him to the lower end of the table. Using large leather belts, the officer secured the slave's knees, pulling the belts outward, splaying his thighs open. On his knees, the doctor loosened the wrist restraints, allowing him to be able to rest on his elbows, giving him some degree of comfort. He wasn't sedated now, his head turning, looking back around his hips, attempting to see what they were going to do. Obviously, his cock was not sedated either, still hanging thickly between his outstretched legs.

The doctor smiled, winking at the security officer, "He needs to be hard for this part of the exam, don't you think?" Immediately the officer moved to the side of the outstretched slave and reached under his stomach. Feeling around for a brief moment, she located the thick cock and began to slowly roll the foreskin back from the head. The slave's hips immediately pushed forward against her hand. The security officer could feel the immediate response in his cock as she felt it swell in her hand. She maneuvered around him, getting a better grasp of him and began to jerk it down hard, then jerking the thick foreskin back up against his pubic bone. The slave immediately gasped, his breath beginning to come in quick shallow breaths. The security officer began to pump the thick meat in deliberate hard strokes.

The doctor watched closely, telling her, "Use both hands." The officer then reached around behind him, under his butt, feeling the bulging sack. Gripping it firmly, she tried to fit her hand around it but couldn't. Caren instructed her, "Go after one ball at a time." Smiling, the security officer relaxed her grip and pushed her fingers deep into the smooth skinned sack. The slave immediately reared forward attempting to escape the intruding fingers. Easily finding one of the huge balls, she wrapped her fingers around it and began to squeeze it. The slave jerked hard as the discomfort began to settle into the muscled orb. She kept her firm grip on it, squeezing rhythmically as her other hand began to pump the dripping cock harder.

After only a few moments, the slave's hips were thrusting back and forth, his breath coming in pants. The doctor could see it and the security officer could feel it, as his cock head flared wide and swelled to new proportions. It was becoming difficult for the officer to get the foreskin over the swollen head, forcing her to squeeze harder and jerk the foreskin up and down. The head was bulging under the thick covering.

The doctor had seen this before, in many slaves that had been purchased for their milking abilities. She knew that he would start to cum any moment and it would be a powerful orgasm. But that was not what she wanted. She quickly opened a drawer and pulled out a TENS unit. Quickly hooking up the lead lines, she ordered the officer to stop. The security officer was mesmerized, watching all of the action that her hands were about to create. The doctor knew that the security officer's arousal level was already through the roof, and felt bad for making her stop. But this was an exam and the officer could play with the slave later. Looking shocked, the officer stopped jerking the hard cock but continued the rhythmic squeezing on the now quivering ball sack. He would have spurt within seconds if she hadn't stopped it. Even Lorin was watching closely, anticipating the heavy spurting that was inevitable. The doctor apologized to the officer, but added that the exam wasn't finished and that she was to continue with her squeezing technique.

Caren then instructed the Rachel to put gloves on since she was using the TENS unit. The officer quickly donned latex gloves to avoid the electric current. She then continued the ball squeezing using both hands, one around each quivering orb. The doctor quickly wrapped an elastic conductive band around the sack and hooked one electric lead line to it. Then, telling the officer to slow her handwork, she took a firm grasp of the rock hard cock and bent it back, under the panting slave.

Quickly, she inserted a smooth metal probe about 3 inches into the open mouth of his cock, causing him to jerk hard and pull away from her. The panting immediately stopped as he let out a sharp yelp. With some resistance, she pushed the probe into the meaty toy. Embedded deep in his cock, the electric lead line was attached to the TENS unit. With lead lines running to his cock and around his balls, she would be running an electric current between the two. The sensations to the slave would not be as powerful as an electric shock, but nonetheless, still a shock. The stimulation to his balls and the inside of his cock would be something similar to a super fast throbbing sensation, except the feeling would emanate from within, and not from outside his tissue.

With the power on, she quickly turned the power up and switched the intensity on. The slave's hips immediately thrust forward and his head popped back. He strained hard against the wrist restraints, pulling back against them. The current surging through his genitals was more intense than anything he'd ever felt. He immediately began to pant and thrust violently, his cock bouncing against his stomach like a breeding horse. The doctor knew that he wouldn't last long. She quickly grabbed a large towel, pushing it under him, waiting for the milky gush that she knew was coming.

The slave continued to thrust hard, jerking and panting. Within a few seconds the first huge spurt came out of his cock splashing way up on the table, almost under his head and chest. His cock was spurting violently, long ropes of white cream spewing out as his hips jerked and twisted. The spurts continued, slowly growing less and less as the TENS unit forced the ejaculation to continue. His balls were literally being forced to drain themselves, electronically. He was being unloaded. All three of them stood there, envious of the slave as his panting slowed and hips began to thrust less, the spurts now down to just large drops, splattering on the exam table. They continued to watch as the huge cock pumped out the last amount of milk from his balls, knowing full well that they had been emptied. By then, the slave had slumped down farther than his wrist restraints allowed, stretching his arms painfully. He was spent.