The New Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each of the three women were shocked. They had never seen that much sperm come from any male at one time. It literally covered the lower half of the exam table, not to mention it being all over the slave's thighs, stomach and chest. Unable to hold himself up any longer, the slave was now laying in his own creamy goo. His cock was still hard, the current still surging through the quivering balls and cock. Lying in his own milk, his cock was bent back, stretched flat on the table. The doctor knew that he would remain hard till she reduced the electric current. She immediately turned the TENS unit power off.

A long moan came from the slave as his cock immediately started to soften. Within a few seconds, it was completely soft. The doctor looked at the security officer, her mouth hanging open in awe. "You've probably never seen this before, but watch." With that, the doctor turned the power back on, to the TENS unit. Immediately the slave moaned and jerked. His body rising slightly from the table, his cock began to elongate and thicken, still laying in the creamy goo. The doctor watched with delight as the security guard stood staring at the quickly hardening cock. She had never witnessed anything like this. The doctor quickly turned the TENS unit off, watching as the cock softened instantly. "And in case you're wondering... Yes, that was an orgasm. One hell of an orgasm I might add."