The New Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck V, he's ready to go again," Albert says.

Sir laughs and suggests that Albert give me a blow job. Sir pulls me back and I'm leaning with my back against him. I feel Albert suck in my cock and I gasp at my second ever blow job. Sir caresses my body tweaking my nipples and tickling my sides as Albert goes down deep on my cock. I throw my head back in ecstasy and Sir nibbles on my ear. It's not long before I'm blowing my load down Alberts throat. I hear him choking on my cum.

"Mmmm, I love the taste of boy cum but there was so much I couldn't swallow it all," he says.

"You're my best friend Albert so any time you want to borrow him, just ask," Sir suggests, "but remember I'm the only one that fucks him".

This alarmed me, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the idea of being a play thing that can be loaned out.

"You're a good friend V, I appreciate it," Albert replies.

The ride home is quiet, we hardly speak. I have to ask him about Albert, why did he offer me to him?

"Sir, can I ask a question?"

"What is it boy?" he asks.

"Why did you offer me to Albert?"

"He's a very dear friend and lonely. He's never had much luck with relationships and he hasn't got the make up to be a master like me." he replies, "why? Does it bother you?"

"Yes sir, a little but if it makes you happy I don't mind."

"I'm very pleased with you Daniel you did well today."

He called me by my name! That's the first time he's ever done that. Am I getting to him? I wish I knew his name. I wish I could see this man who has completely captured my heart.

"Thank you Sir." I reply.

This is a good time to tell him how I feel, I try to get the courage to speak the words but something stops me. Is this just a bit ridiculous? How could I possibly be in love with someone I can't see and what if he rejects me? I decide to wait, now isn't the time after all.

12