The New Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Just relax baby, I’m going to help you out. This might hurt a little; I know that you’re tender. Just relax, it’ll help you open up.” Rachel was looking Ross in the eyes being sincere as possible.

She continued her pumping motion, doing it a little faster and harder. Alternating between his eyes and his cock, Rachel smiled at him, enjoying the affect her hands had on his body. Knowing that he was about to cum, Rachel quickly placed the thin tip of the vial at the mouth of his cock and pushed it deep into him. His eyes opened wide as he felt it slide deeper and deeper into his already tender cock. He was thick enough that the vial barely fit and had to be forced into him. It didn’t seem to stop the process that was beginning deep inside his balls. With the vial firmly in place, Rachel was now jerking his cock hard, her other hand mashing the one left ball between her thumb and forefinger. She would force him to cum hard, in order to get a good fresh sample.

Ross gasped, his hips thrusting high into the air. He was panting so hard that it sounded as if he were sucking air.

“Here he goes, watch closely,” Rachel said as her hand pumped his cock faster.

His breathing seemed to stop for a moment as he sucked in a deep breath, his legs spread wide, his hips thrust upward. Suddenly, a huge spurt of thick white goo shot up into the air about a foot. Both of them were shocked to see the vial spurt out and into the air, sticky with his milk covering it. It flew about a foot into the air and fell back onto his stomach. It was covered with so much sperm that it actually stuck to him where it fell. He was still spurting globs of the stuff out of his cock, Rachel’s hand still pumping him hard. Her other hand was buried in his ball sack, manipulating him. With his hips still thrusting hard, his breath coming in ragged gasps, he began to settle down, slowly coming to rest on the bed.

Allison was beside herself, still mesmerized by the quivering cock that Rachel was slowly rubbing. Rachel’s hands were covered in white cream as she slowed her pumping motion. She was intently watching his face, thoroughly enjoying what she had just done to him. His entire body seemed to slump back into the bed, his cock slowly growing soft as she continued her slow soft rubbing. He was breathing heavily, but seemed to regain his composure somewhat.

Rachel gave his balls a good squeeze and asked, “How’s that for a wake up call? Feel better? See, that wasn’t so bad, was it?” Rachel was almost laughing as she looked up at Allison.

Ross just laid there, his breath now normal. “Ummmm,” was the only response that he could make. Rachel more than enjoyed playing with this new slave. His cock was more than responsive to her stimulation. Rachel also noticed that the slave was very interested in the Allison. It seemed that he did not take his eyes off of her, during his orgasm.

Using a long fingernail, Rachel dug through the thick white globs and retrieved the vial. She had thought it had come out too quickly, but lifting it to the light, she could see that it was full of thick white cream. She quickly wrapped it in tissue and placed it in a zip lock bag.

“Hold onto this, we’ll have to have it analyzed,” Rachel told Allison. Allison held the vial up to the light peering at it closely. She’d never seen sperm before. She held it as if it were a very valuable jewel.

Rachel could guess the outcome of the analysis. The doctor already knew that his sperm was highly motile, but what she wanted to know this morning, was whether he was producing heavily or in small amounts, after being drained the day before. His balls could be mass-producing sperm as well as pre-cum. The doctor would want to know if he was producing sperm at a fast rate. The white creamy thickness inside the vial told Rachel that he was producing sperm. Rachel would later call the doctor’s private line and leave a very short message, saying only “he is an OP.” That would be great news to the doctor.

Allison was still mesmerized, studying the relaxed slave as his cock deflated, slowly rolling over onto his pubic bone and lower abdomen. She couldn’t take her eyes off of what she was seeing.

“He’s still huge, even as he gets soft. I’d love to spend some time with this guy.” Allison was again almost drooling, still transfixed on the slave’s genitals.

“Whoa, hold on there little one. I think this one might be a little bit on the large side for you. You would be better off making an appointment with a smaller slave,” Rachel said, trying not to sound too motherly. Rachel wasn’t that much older than Allison, but Rachel had the benefit of being old enough to have been with males, prior to the new laws. And, Rachel had been head of security at the facility for several years. During that time, she had just about done it all or seen it all.

“Making an appointment, what is that about?” Allison had finally taken her eyes off of the slave, now looking straight at Rachel. Her look said that she had no idea of what Rachel was talking about.

“Making an appointment. You don’t know what that is?” Rachel asked, looking up at Allison. It was obvious to Rachel that Allison was a lot more innocent than she had previously thought. “I’m sorry, I forgot that this was your first day.”

“I’ve never heard of that. What do you mean? It sounds like something that I might like.” Allison was listening closely now. She was more than interested and was already beginning to understand what that phrase might afford her.

“Have you ever been with a man before?” Rachel was staring into Allison’s eyes. She already knew the answer, but wanted to hear it from her. “Have you ever, in any form or fashion?”

Looking somewhat sheepish, Allison ducked her head down. “No, not in any way. I’ve only seen a small amount of pictures of men, but I have read a lot about them.” She was almost blushing when she mentioned ‘reading’ about them. Rachel could only guess what she had been reading.

“Ok, we have to hurry. I’ll talk to you later about it. But, ‘making an appointment’ means that you pick out a slave that you want to spend some time with. This is private time, where you and the slave are allowed to spend time together. Not all of the slaves are eligible to have this private time, but we know which ones are safe. You pick the one you want and he’s is cleaned up and prepped, then brought to a room where you can do whatever you want with him.” For a moment, Rachel thought that Allison’s eyes were beginning to glaze over. A slight smile was beginning to spread across her face.

“You mean that I can be alone with a slave? I can pick one that I want?” Allison’s eyes were now obviously glazed over. You could see all the different ideas beginning to run through her imagination. Suddenly Allison’s gaze shifted back to the slave that was lying out in front of her. It was obvious that she had decided whom she wanted.

“No, not this one. He’s way too big for you. Besides, this is your first day. Give it a little while, enough time for you to get a good idea of what there is to choose from. There is a huge variety around here. Besides, you’re going to have a lot of fun just seeing what happens here, not to mention the fact that you’re going to be one of the ones that is making it happen.”

“I know what I want. It’s this one. I want to make an appointment with this one. Where do I sign up,” Allison said, beginning to laugh.

“Hold on, hold on. Take one thing at a time. This is your first day. You’re going to see more males than you’ve ever seen before. You’re going to see them up close and very personal. At least give it a couple of days before you starting trying to chose a toy. OK?”

Rachel looked at her seriously.

Allison continued her stare, visually examining the now soft, but still very huge parts of the newest slave. This was the closest that she had ever been to a male. And he was a nude male. And he was fully sexual and functional. She couldn’t wait for a chance to make an appointment.

“Give it a couple of days. As soon as you’re ready, come and get me. I’ll personally take you and help you make that appointment. OK?” Rachel was sincere as she could be. She could remember her first days at the facility very well.

Dejectedly, Allison agreed. But Rachel could see that her young trainee was already beginning to imagine a lot of different things that she wanted to do, or have done to her. Her mind was racing a mile a minute.

“Tell you what I’m going to do. If you’ll promise me, that you’ll keep your eyes open and take a look at all of your choices, then I’ll do you a favor.” Rachel wondered if she sounded as motherly to Allison as she thought she did. “Are you listening?”

“Yes,” Allison answered, still watching the slave closely. “I promise to ‘shop before I buy’ and take a really good look,” Allison laughed as she joked back.

“You promise to take a little bit of time, look around and then make a choice, I will give you a little bit of a special training session. Something that I am sure that you will enjoy a lot.” Rachel was smiling, waiting for Allison’s reaction.

“What? What do you mean?” Allison suddenly looked back at Rachel. She was now more than curious about Rachel’s training.

“You promise and I’ll let you train on ‘this’ slave, maybe as early as this afternoon. Is it a deal?” Rachel was grinning broadly, already having an idea of what she wanted to do.

Allison’s eyes grew wide open as her head jerked back, her eyes fixed on the huge soft cock resting on the slave’s pubis. “This one! You’ve got a deal. I promise. You said this afternoon, I’ll be ready.” Allison was beginning to act like a little child with a new present that hadn’t been opened yet.

“Ok, ok, ok. I’ll come get you when I’m ready. But remember, you’re to look at all of the slaves, before you decide. Right?”

“Right, right. You’ve got it. I’ll look at all of them,” Allison responded, almost beside herself. She couldn’t contain her excitement.

12