The New Slave Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm the only one serving drinks now and I notice a young boy, no older than me standing alone at one end of the room. He's looks like a geek with uncombed hair, thick glasses and ill fitting clothes. I wondered how he got invited. He's standing with his back against the wall and staring at his feet, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone. I walk over to him.

"Hi," I say.

He says nothing and starts pawing the floor with his foot. Man this boy is shy.

"Would you like a drink?" I ask.

"A coke please," he squeaks barely audible.

"You can have something stronger if you like, maybe vodka with that?' I ask.

He shakes his head, not once making eye contact with me. I fetch his drink passing Joe as I do. Someone is tickling his armpits and Joe is bucking about laughing uncontrollably begging for them to stop. It makes me giggle.

As I return to the geek I'm surprised to see the twins are now standing directly in front of him. In fact they are kissing each other just inches from his face. The boy is blushing wildly and is trying to look away, not knowing if he should move or not, I can see he feels really uncomfortable. The twins are fully erect their perfect eight inch cocks being squeezed between their smooth feminine porcelain bodies. Their hands now untied are caressing each other as they kiss. There isn't a blemish anywhere on their smooth pale skin and their long blond hair swooshes across their beautiful faces. They really are like a pair of angels without wings.

They turn to kiss the geek and he tries to pull his head back but they have him pinned against the wall.

"No, please don't," he whimpers.

But one of them manages to steal a kiss for a short while before he manages to break free from the twins mouth only to meet the lips of the other twin. The boy throws his head back to escape the but the twins move in and nibble his ears and neck.

"Oh God!" he pants, "please stop."

The twins are now unfastening his shirt and he tries to stop them but they have his arms pinned against the wall. When they reach the last button they pull the shirt free from his trousers and expose his sunken chest. I'm memorized by this act of pure seduction, I'm finding it incredibly erotic. It's obvious that the boy is turned on by this too as his baggy trousers are tenting quite proudly and I'm dying to see what tool is causing such a large bulge. The twins gently push the shirt from his shoulders and down his arms, it falls off his hands and onto the floor behind him. They seem to have him under their spell as they caress his chest and tweak his nipples. The boy is gasping and complaining for them to stop but he seems powerless to make them. The twins are now working at the buckle on his belt and it's soon released, they pull down his zipper and unfasten the button inside. His trousers open up and reveal his boxers beneath.

The twins kneel down and I expect the boy to make a break for it but he doesn't, he just continues to lean against the wall resigned to what is about to happen. Before they pull down his trousers they untie and remove his shoes, it looks like they are going to completely strip this young man. Soon his shoes and socks are off and the twins return to this waist. They slowly pull down on the waistband of his trousers and boxers and as they lower I see the base of his cock appear, quite thick with a nice thick bush surrounding it.

"Please stop," he pleas looking at one of the twins but that just spurs them to carry on.

As they pull lower his cock is being forced down, more of the shaft is being exposed and I wonder how long this cock really is. His trousers are almost at his knees when his cock breaks free and bounces up. It's a marvellous ten inches at least, not very thick and it curves slightly to the left but still quite magnificent. The twins immediately clasp their mouths on the boys tight ball sack and he lets out a loud gasp, his cock twitches. I move closer standing directly in front of him still holding his can of coke, he looks me in the eyes.

"Please make them stop?" he begs.

But I don't want them to, I am incredibly turned on watching these two angels seduce this shy reluctant young man. The twins run their mouths along his throbbing cock to its tip but before they get there he lets out a long loud groan, his cock twitches and a huge rope of spunk flies out and hits me on my chest, there is masses cum just from this first spurt. He cums again and again blasting more thick ropes of cum over my body, I'm amazed at the volume of cum this boy has in him and I'm being plastered but I don't want to move, I quickly kneel down and catch the last few drops in my mouth, his young cum tastes delicious.

"Sweet!" the twins say simultaneously and obviously satisfied with their work they stand up and walk away.

I'm standing there soaked in the boys cum and still holding his can of coke. I stand up and walk up to him.

"Here's your coke," I say but he immediately drops to his knees and takes my cock in his mouth.

I'm a little surprised but I've gotten used to people doing that to me at this party. He is obviously very inexperienced and he doesn't take much in. However after six days of not cumming I'm like a loaded gun and his actions will certainly take me over the edge so I pull away. To my surprise he begins to cry. I kneel down to meet his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm useless," he sobs, "I'm ugly, I cum too quick and I'm useless at giving blow jobs."

"What? No, I stopped you because I was about to cum and I'm not allowed to yet," I explain.

"I nearly made you cum?" he asks seeming to perk up a little.

"Yes," I reply.

A smile begins to cross his face then quickly fades.

"I'm still ugly and cum too quick."

"Was this your first time?" I ask, he nods. "Well I'm not surprised, on my first time I cum straight away and as far as you being ugly your not."

"Yes I am"

"If you was I wouldn't do this," I lean in and kiss him.

He kisses me back quiet passionately. I pull away and smile at him, he smiles back. He then leans forward wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing me even more passionately, I respond likewise. He pulls off to get some breath.

"What's that taste?" he asks.

"Your cum," I reply.

His eyes widen, "is that what it taste like?"

I nod and he looks at my naked body smothered in his cum. He takes a finger and runs it through some of his cum and puts it in his mouth. As he does so he smiles at me then leans down and begins to lick it off. I close my eyes as his tongues dances over my skin.

"Oh god that feels so good," I say.

"Really?" he replies, I nod and he resumes licking off his cum more eagerly now.

"You boys having fun?"

I look up and see Sir standing over us.

"I see you've met Billy," he says to me.

Billy looks up and Sir ruffles his hair.

"I met Billy online so I invited him to the party tonight, I didn't actually expect you to turn up. When did you sneak in?"

"About twenty minutes ago," he replies.

"So what happened here?" Sir asks looking at the cum on me.

"The twins got to him," I reply.

"Damn those two, they are divine boys but they have an insatiable appetite. How did you get cum on you?" he asks.

"I was standing in the firing line," I giggled, Billy blushed.

"And all this is from Billy?" Sir asks.

"Yes sir, he cums more than me," I reply.

"Wow this we have to see," sir adds. "Anyway you're too new to this we don't want any of these predators scaring you shitless, come with me and I'll get you comfortable so you can watch the precedings."

With that he takes Billy by the hand then leans in and kisses me.

I smile as I watch Billy being led over to the table of toys his huge cock still erect and swinging freely. I notice that I'm still holding his can of coke and I'm covered in his cum too, it feels sexy as I can feel it drying on my skin. I take the coke back to the drinks table and as I pass Joe I see that two guys are playing with him now. They have attached a set of nipple clamps on him and I must say they look quite painful. The one guy is holding his feet from behind so that he is hanging with his legs parallel to the floor. The other guy is wanking him hard, the scene has gathered a small audience too.

"I'm going to make you shoot your load boy, I'm gonna make you cum all over the place," He says quite aggressively.

"No please," Joe begs, "I'm not allow to cum, please stop!"

His assailant continues to pump his cock hard, "oh yes cum for me you little slut, I can tell you are close."

"NOO! PLEASE SIR!" Joe shouts, "PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP!"

Sir ignores him and I can see that Joe is fighting his impeding orgasm.

"ARRGGGH! SSTTTTOOOOPP! I'M CUUUUUUMMMMMMMINNNNGGG!" he shouts.

Suddenly the guys stops.

"ARRGH! FUCK!" Joe pants, his cock bouncing wildly, obviously on the brink of an orgasm.

"Oh yes, you want to cum now don't you boy, you really want to shoot that load, and I'm not going to let you, you little slut".

The guy pulls on the chain joining the nipple clamps causing Joe to shout in pain. The guy gets close to Joe's face.

"Shall we make you cum boy?" he asks.

"No please I'm not allowed," Joe replies.

"But you really want to cum don't you slut."

"Yes," Joe whimpers.

"Well I'm going to give you what you want boy," and he starts to pump Joe's cock again.

"ARRRGH! NO! STOP! PLEASE STOP!"

"No Boy, I'm going to make you cum and your master is going to whip you."

"PLLEASSSEE STOP! I'M GOING TO CUM!"

"Oh yes boy lets see you shoot that load, lets see you cum so your master can beat you."

"ARRRRRGGHH! NOOOO!"

Just then the guys stops again.

"ARRRGHH! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ALMIGHTY!" Joe shouts as he teeters on the edge of his orgasm, his cock flailing around.

Joe's cock is fully engorged and looks ready to explode, his testicles have retracted completely up into his groin. I'm amazed at this guy's expertise, he really seems to know how to bring someone so close to an orgasm and when to stop without tipping them over the edge.

"Jesus Jim, look how hard he is" someone in the audience says to the guy wanking him.

"Yeah, this little slut really is ready to cum huh?" Jim replies.

Jim kisses Joe hard while pulling on the nipple clamps. Joe yelps.

"Come on you fucking little hoar, shoot that load for me, let me see you cum all over the place," Jim grunts as he continues to pump Joe's cock.

"ARRRGHH! GOD! PLEASE! FFFUUUUUUCCCKKK!"

Jim stops again.

"PLEASE DON'T STOP, PLEASE I WANT TO CUM!" Joe cries.

"But your master will beat you boy," Jim says.

"I DON'T CARE, I WANT HIM TO BEAT ME, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM," Joe begs.

This is making me incredibly horny, my cock is ready to explode itself.

"You asked for it boy, here we go, lets make you cum you fucking slut."

Jim pumps Joe's cock again.

"OH YES! YES! MAKE ME CUM! FUCK! ARRRRGGGHHH! FUCK! I'M CUUUUUUMMMMMMMINNNNGGG!" Joe screams.

Jim stops again.

"NOOOO! PLLEASSSEE! I WANT TO CUM!" Joe sobs.

"You cum when I want you to, you little slut," Jim says pulling on the nipple clamps.

"Y-y-yes Sir," Joe burbles.

Jim then grabs the hoist chain and lowers Joe, the guy holding Joe's feet lowers them to the floor so that Joe is now kneeling. Jim then whips out is respectable seven inch cock and feeds it to Joe.

I decide to get back to the drinks table before I shoot my load from just watching. I place the coke down and look round to see who needs drinks but everyone now seems to be occupied in some sexual or bondage act. I see the twins have now focussed their attention on Shane, one has his cock in Shane's mouth while the other is slowly fucking him. They are leaning over his back and kissing each other.

I look over at Sir and he has now put Billy into the straight jacket and chained the jacket and his feet to the large frame, he also has put a ball gag in his mouth. Sir is writing something on his fore head, so I walk over for a closer look.

"Do not touch" is in black ink on Billy's forehead.

I look at him naked from the waist down, his legs splayed wide apart, his cock semi hard. He tries to break free but it's futile, he gives me a pleading look so I just kiss him on the forehead. Sir looks and gives me a wink.

Just then a pair of hands wrap around me and start to caress my body, I look back at Victor.

"Hello sweetie, ready to play?" He asks.

I look at Sir and he nods at me. I smile at Victor and nod my head. Ron moves in front of me and Victors fingers find the drying cum on my body.

"Oh my what do you have all over you?" He asks.

"It's Billy's cum," I reply nodding in his direction.

They look at Billy.

"Do not touch?" Ron says, "What a pity and such a beautiful cock too."

They squeeze me tight between them and Ron kisses me deeply while Victor nibbles on my neck. Victor starts to stroke my cock but I'm not ready to shoot my load yet so I have to stop him. I drop to my knees deciding to give them some pleasure first and immediately begin to eat Ron's bulge through his jeans.

"Oh my, he want's your cock Ron!" Victor says.

Ron quickly obliges by unfastening his jeans, he lowers them down and his thick seven inch cock breaks free and slaps me across my face. I bury my face into his groin pinning his cock against his belly and begin to lick his balls sack. I hear him moan as I move my mouth up his solid cock to the tip and slowly devour his meat. I open my throat and swallow him in my nose reaching his thick silver bush.

"Oh Victor, he's wonderful, V has taught him so well."

Victor moves round next to Ron his cock already out, a good eight inches but not very thick. I pull off Ron and immediately suck Victor in and I hear him gasp loudly.

"Oh sweet Jesus, this boy is the best cock sucker I have ever known!" he says.

This makes me feel good as I take it in turns sucking on their cocks. I'm suddenly aware of something bobbing next to my face as I'm swallowing Ron's cock. I look sideways and see that Billy's cock is just inches from my face, he is rock hard and he is pushing forward as far as he can to get his cock to me. I look up at him and he has a desperate look in his eyes, I want to suck him in but I know I can't. I continue to suck on Ron's cock as Billy tries even harder to reach me with his causing it to bounce wildly. It must really frustrating to see someone sucking cock inches from your own and not have done to you.

Victor moves behind me and lifts up my ass, he kneels down and I feel his tongue touch my ring piece causing me to gasp loudly. I suck on Ron's cock with more enthusiasm as Victors tongue dances in and out and around my tight muscle. Victor grabs my cock and begins to to stroke it.

"Please Victor," I plead, "I haven't been given permission to cum yet, please don't play with my cock."

"Oh I'm sorry sweetheart, I'll leave it alone." he replies.

I suck hard on Ron and I can tell he is close.

"Oh my god Victor, he's gonna make me cum!" he announces.

"Really?" Victor says looking up.

Ron's cock twitches and as I pull away a bolt of cum erupts and hits me in the face. I quickly open my mouth to catch the rest but the next one hits me on my forehead. Ron grabs his cock and guides the rest of his cum into my mouth. I notice Billy straining hard trying to get his cock closer, he is moaning and trembling now.

"URRGH FUCK!" Ron shouts.

Eventually he is spent and pulls me up, his cum tastes more salty than others.

"I haven't cum like that from a blow job for years," he says.

I suddenly feel very proud of my self. I turn round and Victor stands up so I bend down and suck him in. Ron disappears but immediately returns holding a six inch dildo, I push my ass up more to give him access. He lubes it up and slowly inserts it, it feels wonderful to have my hole filled again. I'd almost forgotten since having the butt plug removed earlier. He pushes it deep in me and I groan with delight, sucking Victor in deep at the same time. I match Ron's strokes with the dildo sucking Victors cock from it's tip to it's base. Victor is panting heavily and his legs are starting tremble.

"Oh mother of Mary I'm going to cum!" he announces.

I decide to swallow this one and suck Victor in as deep as I possibility can. His cock pulsates and hot cum blasts down my throat.

"URRRGGGGH! I'M CUMMING!" he shouts.

I swallow every drop.

"I told you he was good," Ron says.

Victor pulls out and collapses to his knees his legs giving way.

"Oh my God! You're not kidding, In all my sixty years no one has ever made me cum from a blow job!" he says.

Victor scrambles to his feet and they both stand me up still with the dildo deep in my ass.

"Can we make him cum now V?" Ron asks Sir.

Sir nods and I smile at him, at last I am going to get some relief, my cock has been ready to cum for the past hour now. They lead me to the hoist, Joe is released and I am shackled to it in his place. Victor pulls on the chain and I am raised up so my feet are dangling off the floor. Still with the dildo deep in my ass Victor and Ron begin to pleasure me. They take it in turns sucking in my cock and balls, their hands wandering and caressing me as they do.

"Gentlemen, my boy is about to shoot his load, you may want to see this," Sir announces.

All of a sudden I have an audience, with the exception of Shane who is still tied up. Victor and Ron have stopped sucking me know and Victor is slowly wanking my cock as Ron fucks me slowly with the dildo. Victor is expertly rubbing my cock head very gently but it's sending me wild. I start bucking my hips but he slows his pace.

"ARRGHH! FUCK! PLEASE! MAKE ME CUM!!!!" I shout.

I'm trembling as his fingers slide down my slippery cock and back up to the tip. My testicles have completely withdrawn inside me. Every muscle in my body has turned to rock as my orgasm washes over me.

"UUUURRRRGGGHHHH! FUCK! I'M CUUUUUUMMMMMMMINNNNGGG!" I scream as the first bolt of cum erupts from my cock.

I hear everyone gasp as it shoots a good eight feet into the air coming down on one of the guests. Again and again I erupt shooting my cum high in the air showering the guests. They all break out into applause and cheers as my orgasm ends, I suddenly feel like the star attraction at a show. I hear a couple of grunts as some guest let go with their loads too.

"That was spectacular, thank you my sweet sweet boy," Victor says and gives me a tender kiss.

"Yes you really are lovely," Ron adds and kisses me too.

I'm released, dildo removed and arms restrained once more so I can resume serving drinks.

I notice that Shane has been released from the stocks and is serving drinks again. I walk up to him.

"Are you ok?" I ask concerned, "I mean I can't believe you took all of Jason's cock."

"Yeah, I think so, it hurt like fuck though. Even when I was in the stocks," he replied. "I don't know how long it'll be till my ass gets back to normal, I can't walk properly. When the twins was fucking me I couldn't really feel much."

"Damn!" I say.

"Fuck man, I love seeing you shoot like that," Joe says walking up to me, "it's made me harder than a fucking rock."

I look down at his cock, it's solid and pointing straight up.

"Haven't you cum yet?" I ask.

"No."

"I thought sure that guy was gonna make you shoot," I say.

"Yeah, that was fucking awesome, I've never been so close and not cum before, If I don't cum soon I'm gonna go crazy."

"Here he comes again," I say as I see Jim and the other guy walking in our direction.

"Fuck I ain't going through that again, see ya," suddenly Joe walks off briskly his cock bouncing.

I go to leave when Jim grabs me by my restraints.

"We'll if your mate doesn't want to play again, you'll do," he says.

I struggle to try and get away, "I can't, I have drinks to serve."