The New Slave Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, he's perking right up. A little bit more and you'd never know that we almost broke his toys," Toni said, laughing at her joke. Both of the girls noticed that his cock was looking very thick and healthy. The dead and dry skin had been removed and the oil was making his skin look fresh and moisturized.

Casey continued to rub the elastin-based lotion into his cock and balls, in essence removing any traces of scratches or damage. Within a few moments, his cock and balls looked as if they had never been abused or tortured. He was definitely enjoying his skin treatment. His cock was rock hard, the head flared hugely, still holding on tightly to the 6 Q-tips stuffed into its mouth.

Rubbing and massaging the conditioner in to the point that it was no longer evident, Casey then started applying a lotion containing a huge dosage of supplemental vitamins. Vitamins A, E, and K in a large dose would help his skin heal quickly and would take on a youthful appearance. Even at his age, a youthful looking cock was not a requirement. But it helped when the staff, security, or the trainers began working on it. It was at the very least, a more appealing cock to train or even to play with. And with his size, both prep girls knew that there would probably be a lot of appointments made with this new slave.

While the slave was still catching his breath, his cock had deflated to the point of looking very healthy and very fat. It was now soft, still somewhat elongated and hanging down. With the Q-tips in place, there was not even a single drop of his pre-cum evident.

"He looks good. Good enough to eat," Casey smarted off, still enjoying the arousal level that had barely diminished since Ross had finished working her oversized clit. Both Casey and Toni were back in their bikinis, looking almost like nothing had happened. Ross was still fully restrained, locked into place with the leg and body restraints. His breathing had returned to normal and his cock looked like it hadn't been touched in a long time, let alone battered or tortured.

"He does look good. But we both know that it isn't his cock that we're interested in. Can you believe his oral talents? Ummm, I want to go again. I'm ready," Toni commented. Just watching the restrained slave sent a slight shiver through her lower abdomen and genital regions. Both Toni and Casey were admiring their handiwork and the endowment of the slave when they heard a knock at the door.

Toni quickly unlocked the door, allowing Rachel and Allison back into the prep room. Luckily, everything looked normal to the already suspecting Rachel.

"Well, how did it go?" Rachel asked, looking around the room for any evidence that they had used or abused the new slave.

"Oh, it was great," Casey replied, her hand slightly brushing against the swollen area inside her bikini bottom. She was still feeling the aftermath of her last orgasm. "We always enjoy someone new. And he definitely has a set of balls on him." Toni didn't say anything. She just sat about picking up the room.

Already suspicious, Rachel walked over to the slave. She bent down and examined the freshly scrubbed and oiled genitals. The first thing she noticed were the Q-tips sticking out of the tip of his cock head. Allison remained at the door, in shock at seeing her beloved slave restrained in such a fashion. She had never seen a slave that was completely immobilized. Ankle and wrist restraints were one thing, but a full body immobilization was a shock to her. She immediately worried that the prep girls had hurt him.

"Did you clean him, 'inside' and out?" Rachel demanded, eyeing Toni closely. Rachel was referring to the slave's urethra, where the Q-tips were now easily viewed. She also was asking if they had done an enema on the slave, something that all prep service required.

"Sure, what do you think we do here, goof off?" Casey was the first to reply. She and Toni both knew that they had never cleaned the inside of the slave's cock or given him the usual enema. They had been so busy with their own entertainment that they had never even thought of it.

Rachel bent back down and ran her finger down the crack of the slave's butt. Feeling the lubricant around the puckered hole, she assumed that it was an oil of some type. She then looked again at the Q-tips.

"We're drying him out, so to speak. He kept dripping so much that we had to plug him to keep from getting his pre-cum all over the place. Boy, he is a heavy producer. But be assured, he is in tip-top shape. He's all clean."

Rachel stood there looking at both Casey and Toni. Neither one of them batted an eye as they returned her stare. Casey finally broke the silence as she reached down between the slave's legs and jerked the 6 Q-tips out at once. It obviously hurt him, the slave jerking somewhat as she pulled them out of the thick cock. Immediately several long strings of pre-cum began to drip from him.

"Ok, he's good to go," Rachel said. "Go ahead and take him loose." Rachel turned and saw that Allison was horrified, watching the slave lay restrained to the table.

"I'll get him," was all that Allison said as she rushed over to the table and started releasing and unbuckling the restraints on the slave. As she did so, her hands moved softly over his skin, almost as if she were checking him for any injuries. She was particularly gentle with the restraints near his cock and balls. Very briefly but very tenderly, her fingers touched the swollen ball sack. As Allison finished undoing the last of the restraints, two more security officers showed up.

"This is the new slave. Take him to one of the back training rooms that isn't in use and use full restraints on him. I'll be there later." Rachel could see the color rush out of Allison's face. She had wanted to go with the slave, to be near him. Rachel had already made plans for both of them, but Allison didn't know about it. The two security officers took Ross from the prep room while Allison watched him intently. Rachel could see the look on Allison's face and recognized it as one that she had seen in herself, years before. She was beginning to like Allison more and more.