The New Slave Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, you might want to slow down or you're going to end up with more than a mouth full of him. I'm not sure if you're ready for that." Rachel was amazed as she watched Allison continue her gently oral pumping. Neither of them wanted to stop. He was still gently thrusting into her; she was still kept her mouth locked onto the sensitive head.

"Ummm," was the only sound coming from Allison. Her head continued to move softly, up and down. Just from her body posture, Rachel could tell that Allison had relaxed completely.

"Ok, listen for a moment. Stop. I think you have him warmed up enough. He's about to spurt into your mouth," Rachel said softly. Allison slowly raised her head, her mouth covered in pre-cum. Her expression was dreamy. By now the slave was beginning to pant, his breathing becoming erratic. Allison had not let go of her soft grip on the shaft.

"Remember, this is a training session. You're both going to have fun, but you have to listen too. Let me explain some important things." Rachel was again being the instructor. Pointing between his legs, Rachel continued. "This is the key to his orgasm. His balls. His cock is feeling the friction of your hand, your mouth. But the balls are what make him function. Without them, his cock is almost useless. Feel them," Rachel said, her hand moving in between his outstretched thighs. She pushed two fingers into his sack, an immediate jerk in the slave's body.

"You're hurting him," Allison cried quickly. "Don't. I was doing ok, wasn't I?"

"Yes, you were doing great, obviously by him. But you need to learn to work his balls. By working his balls, you'll extract a lot more of his milk and make his orgasm a lot more pleasurable."

"I don't want to hurt him. From everything I've read and heard, males don't want their balls being touched." Allison seemed almost panicky. She hadn't ever thought of 'using' a male.

"You're partially correct. Most males don't want their balls being messed with. But believe me, this one is different. This slave is a great learning model. You won't hurt him. I promise. He'll enjoy it and you'll learn a lot about the male." Rachel's fingers were moving quickly inside Ross' ball sack. Allison could only stare as she watched Rachel's hand working the two huge orbs. It looked as though she were torturing him.

"Put your hand between his legs and feel, inside of him. Do it. You won't hurt him," Rachel instructed the young woman. Hesitantly, Allison grasped the huge sack and felt each ball, feeling the odd and strange things inside the mushy sack. Rachel explained to her the different parts and what they did. She explained how the milk is stored inside, waiting to be extracted. Slowly Allison continuing probing into the firm balls, feeling them, watching the slave closely, scared that she would hurt her newfound pet. Within a few minutes of practice, Allison's fingers were dancing in and out of the fleshy sack, manipulating the slave. She could tell by his body movements and jerks, when she was pleasuring and when she was inflicting pain. Quickly, she began to notice the different body movements of the slave.

"Now you should continue what you started. You've got him ready to milk. You should finish him." Allison's eyes grew big as she realized that Rachel was going to let her milk her first slave. Besides highly aroused, Allison was also excited. This was something that she had only heard about, and now she was going to experience it.

"But first, let's make this more fun for you too. Move closer to him and spread your legs a little. Straddle his forearm." Rachel was already grinning from ear to ear. Allison wasn't expecting to be the one having the fun. It was highly possible that Allison had never experienced any kind of fun like this. Allison just stared at Rachel, not sure of what she was saying.

"Straddle his arm, you'll see what I mean," Rachel told her again. Allison looked down, and then slowly moved her body to where her open thighs were straddling the slave's arm. She then settled back, resting her butt on her ankles. Restrained as he was, he had full use of his hand and wrist, but couldn't move them much.

" Be nice to her. She likes you," Rachel said, smiling at the slave. Ross had never been in a situation like this one, but he readily knew what he was expected to do. He was enjoying it more than Allison. Immediately, Ross curled his wrist upward, his fingertips barely touching Allison's sensitive lips.
"Ahhhhhhh, Ummmm," Allison moaned loudly as she felt his fingertips touch her where no one had ever touch her before. The slave could feel that she was sopping wet. Her wetness was coating her, having spread to her thighs. He gently and slowly moved his fingertip, lightly touching each lip, tracing lines up and down the engorged pussy lips.

"Allison. Listen to me. I want you to keep one hand working on his balls. Your other hand is to rub him. Are you listening to me?" Rachel was speaking a little louder. It was obvious as soon as Ross touched her. Her back arched hard and her head rolled back. She was tensed up, her thighs tight. Rachel could see a slight shaking in Allison's body. It looked as if she were about to cum any minute, just from the slight touches by the slave.

"Allison. Are you listening? Start working his balls and rub him at the same time." Rachel repeated herself, watching intently as Allison began to shake more.

"Isn't it a rule that I catch his milk in a rubber?" Allison moaned, almost breathless.

"No, not this time, don't worry about it," Rachel answered, laughing at how Allison had learned the number one rule. "You're at an odd time to bring that up. I think that it's almost too late for that."

"Ummm, Ahhhhhhh," Allison was now panting, her body rising and falling as the slave's fingers played with her engorged lips. He hadn't even entered her and she was almost about to cum. But even in this condition, her left hand grasped one side of Ross' sack and began to squeeze the huge ball. Her other hand began to briskly rub the hard shaft, her hand sliding up over the head, then coming down to his pubic bone. They were both more than wet, sloshy sounds coming from between both their legs. Her rubbing was sending small splatters of his pre-cum all over both of their bodies.

"Keep it up, watch what your hands are doing to him," Rachel tried to tell her new trainee. Allison was lost in the moment, her concentration on the two fingers tracing lines up and down her pussy. She had never felt anything like this and she was quickly losing control of herself. She had never experienced an orgasm. Her right hand was rubbing the slave hard; jerking the foreskin up hard over the head, then quickly back down. He was panting, but still concentrating on what his hand was doing to her. He was also quickly approaching an orgasm. Knowing that she was close, he quickly moved one finger to her entrance, poised there for a moment, then slowly pushed into her. Her body immediately stiffened as she felt for the first time, an orgasm. Her breathing was coming in a quick pant; she bore down on his hand, his finger buried deeply into her sensitive orifice. He quickly moved his thumb up the undefined crease of her body, feeling the hard nub that was so sensitive. He pressed hard against it, his other finger pushed deep into her. Her entire body rose up, tense and hard.

Her hands kept jerking and rubbing hard, forcing what she knew was coming. Her eyes were closed tightly, enjoying the spasms racing through her body, but she knew he was coming. She could feel each spurt from his cock, his cock head flared and hard. The obvious splashes of the thick warm fluid onto her bare breasts also told her that he was enjoying himself. She continued jerking his cock until she could no longer feel the warm gushes of cream coming out of him. Her body was still in the throes of her first orgasm. A warm sensation spread outward from between her legs, and within moments, her body felt as though it would collapse, unable to hold her up. As she slowed her rubbing down on the thick but softening cock, she slowly rolled forward, her upper body resting on his chest. She was spent, never having felt such intensity come from her body. All she could do was lay on top of him, trying to catch her breath.

"I think you have learned a bunch this morning. Don't you think?" Rachel knew that neither of them was listening to her. Rachel understood. She just sat there watching and smiling. After a few moments, she got up and went to the bathroom getting a warm wet towel. Returning to the room, Allison was still resting on top of the Ross, her hand still wrapped around the soft cock. Ross' eyes were closed, but watching his forearm, it was obvious that his hand was still gently moving below Allison. She was literally impaled on his finger and she didn't want to get off of him.

"Ok you two. Time to come back to the living. Allison, are you still with us," Rachel said, laughing. Slowly, Allison rose up, the area between her thighs soaked in her juices. Ross was equally soaked, the thick creamy milk covering his thighs and lower stomach. Rachel moved onto the bed and began wiping the slave down, trying to get him back to the clean appearance that he had been.

"Ohhhhhh, I'm woozy. I can't even stand up, my legs don't work," Allison moaned as she slowly tried to get off the bed. She was finally able to stand up.

"We're running out of time. Use the bathroom over there and get yourself cleaned up. It's pretty obvious what you've been doing. We need to get him over to a trainer, right now." Rachel was quickly wiping the slave down, careful to remove the large telltale globs of cream that covered his legs.

"A trainer? What do you mean, a trainer," Allison said pleadingly. She was beginning to worry about her pet.

"That's why he's here, or have you forgotten. I know you like him, but he's here to produce. He's a slave. He can still be yours, but for right now, the trainer wants him too." Rachel wasn't sparing any words at this point. Her special training session for Allison had taken longer than she had thought. They were running late.

"But I still want to make an appointment, as soon as possible," Allison pleaded. Rachel was surprised. She thought that one session with the slave would reduce Allison's arousal level a little. It seemed that it had only heightened it. But that was to be expected. Rachel should have known better.

"You can make an appointment with this slave, but not until you've been with some other slave's first. You see how big he is. I know you like him, but not for your first. Ok?" It was Rachel's turn to plead now. She was worried that Allison wasn't getting the idea. And she still wasn't sure of what type of man the new slave was. Time would tell.

"Ok, I promise to 'see' some of the other slaves, but I want an appointment with this one. I know what to do and what not to do. Give me some credit, I'm not stupid." For the first time, Allison sounded like she was more mature than she had appeared.

"Ok, we'll get you set up, soon, I promise. I'll help you get an appointment with this one. There, are you happy?" Rachel was quickly trying to finish cleaning up the slave.
Rachel quickly moved around the bed, undoing the restraints on the slave. She gave him a quick look, making sure that he was still clean and that his appearance looked good. She then cuffed him and led him to the secured door. At the door, Allison quickly moved up to the slave, standing on her tiptoes, she leaned up and kissed the slave, softly on the lips. She then whispered something into his ear. Ross smiled and looked quickly at Rachel. Rachel smiled back.

"Let's go, we're late," Rachel led Ross and Allison down the hallway, heading back to the main facility.

12