The New Slave Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm, good boy. That was a good sample. I wanted to see just how much you had in there. According to the doctor's notes, there shouldn't have been much. I'm surprised. That was quite a bit." She was now watching her hand smear the thick creamy goo into his raw skin.

"Ummm, Ummm, Ummm," the slave mumbled behind the gag. He was trying to talk but she couldn't understand any of what he was saying. She slowed her hand manipulation to a gradual halt, and then let go of the completely soft cock. She stepped around in front of him smiling.

"Just relax. Rest for a minute. You're going to have to give me a lot more before we're through," she said, smiling at him. She then glanced down, seeing the large thick puddles on the floor in front of him. "Damn, you don't just cum, you cuuummm," she said, drawing out the last word.

"That is some potent stuff you have there," she said, squatting down in front of him. Using her fingernail, she traced small circles in the gooey mess. She examined the thick white trails mixed in with the clear fluids. From what she could tell, there was more sperm present than there was the clear pre-cum. After what he had gone through the day before, there should have been a lot of pre-cum, but very little sperm. Since the sperm was a dullish white color, it was easy to see in the clear fluids. "You definitely are an over producer!" She got up and quickly went over to a cabinet, retrieving a large white towel. She dropped the folded towel to the floor on top of the mess, and then knelt down on the soft towel.

"Let's see what we have here," she said, taking both of the heavy balls into her hands. Using one hand per ball, she began to examine the thick fleshy orbs. He jerked suddenly when she began to squeeze them. She continued the squeezing, rolling each ball around and around between her fingers. She was attempting to tell if he was showing any shrinkage or swelling in his balls.

"Most males, when they've been milked out, will either swell up or they'll shrink. But your balls are still firm and huge. Are you holding out on me?" she asked out loud, laughing.

Standing again, she quickly went to a sink and soaked a hand towel in warm water. Coming back to the slave, she quickly washed off his cock and balls, removing what was left of the sexual residue. She tenderly wrapped the warm rag around his cock and balls, holding it all tightly, letting his skin absorb the warm moisture. He was completely soft, his cock hanging loosely in her wet hand. She pulled the warm rag away, and examined his cock closer, pulling back the foreskin and examining the head and thick excess of skin. He was spent. There was no sign of arousal in the soft flesh.

"Someone's been playing inside your cock," she said, looking into the stretched mouth of his cock head. Holding the head tightly, she peeled back the fleshy mouth, exposing about an inch of pink flesh, inside his cock head. The opening had been stretched significantly, enough that her finger could easily fit inside him.

"I bet that hurt," she said, looking up at him as her little finger snaked into his cock. There was no resistance as her finger slid about an inch inside him. He made no sound, but jerked slightly as her finger met with resistance.

"I bet that we can open that up wider, don't you think?" she asked him, smiling. "With the amounts that you're going to produce, you're going to need a wider mouth."

12