The New Slave Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I need some lubricant,” the Mistress told the nearest trainer. Without looking at the doctor, the trainer meekly grabbed a tube of KY-Jelly from a drawer. She quickly opened it and squirted out a large glob into the Mistress’ upturned right hand. She kept her left hand dry, without any jelly. She then rubbed the glob around between her fingers, soaking the thick jelly into her right glove.

“Relax slave. I’m sure you’ve felt this before,” she said, moving her right hand in between his butt cheeks. Her middle finger moved out, pressing softly against the puckered orifice. She began to slowly push her finger into Ross, a slight groan coming from him. She pushed a little more until her entire middle finger was inside him. As he started to rise up, she placed her left hand firmly on his back, a warning. Those close enough could see that she was probing him, her hand muscles moving slightly as her finger moved around inside him. He would wince occasionally, a slight jerk in his body as she continued to work on him.

“Relax slave. Have you never had anything in you before?” she asked him.

“No Mistress,” he replied, almost in a whimper.

“Ahhh, a virgin. If you’re lucky, you’ll get to remain that way. You’ll have to perform very well to remain a virgin,” she said, a slight laugh in her voice. No one understood what she was saying, with the exception of the two bodyguards. Both of them were laughing, as if they were in on the joke.

Suddenly Ross’ body jerked, rising up slightly. No one could see it, but her penetrating finger had curled downward and pressed against his prostate. He had felt it strongly. At the same time, her thumb moved downward between his anus and his sack, searching for the slight mound that was located there. Feeling it, she pressed her middle finger inside of him tightly against her thumb, outside of him. She was sandwiching his prostate between the two fingers. She bore down harder; at the same time her left hand moved up between his legs and cupped his quickly growing cock. She was manually stimulating the small almond sized gland very roughly.

“Relax slave, this will only be a minute,” she said, her right hand finger working hard while her left hand held his cock. His cock was dropping fast, lengthening and swelling quickly. He would be rock hard within seconds. She continued the manipulation, while her left hand began to feel for what she was hoping for: a large amount of precum. If his prostate was very responsive, he would be able to respond quicker, sexually. She could hear his breathing becoming erratic. To most in the room, they weren’t sure what was going on, but they could hear him beginning to pant.

“Ahhnnggg” was the only sound coming from him, besides his quick short breaths. She was squeezing his prostate hard, forcing the sexual gland to respond. She knew that it would, but she just wanted to know how fast it could respond. Suddenly his body jerked. Mistress Francesca cupped her hand around his cock head, feeling it as a large amount of precum flooded her glove. She could feel the head swell enormously, and then the large globs of thick clear fluid began to run over her gloved fingers. She quickly glanced down, seeing how much had gushed out of the pulsing cock. It was a huge amount. He hadn’t cum, but the amount of precum was more than a normal orgasm. He was literally gasping for breath as she let go of the still twitching cock.

“My my, he is copious isn’t he?” she asked, to no one in particular. “I definitely want him, the sooner the better. I just have to make some arrangements to show him. Would this evening be too soon?” The Mistress was speaking directly to a shocked doctor. The thick clear fluid was dripping out of her gloved left hand. Her finger was still planted deeply inside of him. She slowly pulled it out and then discarded the gloves.

“Ah, I don’t know. I don’t think so. We have some more tests to do on him here,” the doctor quickly replied. She didn’t want to give into the Mistress too quickly, that would have been too easy for her. She wouldn’t be able to ask for top dollar if she seemed too anxious.

“Whatever the price, I’ll pay it. I must have this one,” she said, quickly turning back and looking at the still hard cock hanging down. Long ropes of precum were dripping from the engorged head. He was still in a high state of arousal.

“Tomorrow is the soonest that I can do,” the doctor said, glancing at Lorin for support. This had been too easy. The Mistress was willing to pay any amount, to get her hands on Ross. He would make her a fortune.

“Great, then tomorrow, late afternoon. I’ll send my security people for him. Your people can pick him up. But I do have one more request,” the Mistress said softly, almost hesitantly.

“Sure Mistress Francesca, anything. Just ask.”

“I want a sample of him.” The Mistress was smiling slightly, motioning for her female bodyguard to come closer.

“I’m not sure what you mean. I can supply you with a sample, if you want to test it,” the doctor suggested, still not sure what the Mistress did want.

“I’ll gladly pay you for the sample. I wish to see just what I am buying. Whatever the price, it’ll be worth it. I just want to make sure of his functionality. Just like you do, Doctor, when you go to auction.” The Mistress stood straight faced, staring at the doctor.

“A sample. We’ll arrange the payment later. I’ll have my staff get you the sample.”

“NO, I want to watch the sample being taken. I want it to be fresh, first hand you might say,” the Mistress said, laughing. “Darcy can take the sample.”

“Oh, ok. I’ll clear the room for your privacy,” the doctor said, motioning to her staff.

“No, that’s not necessary, I want to see how he performs in front of an audience. His ability to perform is important. I need to watch, as well as all of you.”

“By all means Mistress, be my guest. Is there anything that you require, or any assistance?” The doctor wasn’t sure what was going to happen, except that the Mistress wanted a sample from the new slave.

“No, this won’t take long. Darcy, would you help out our endowed slave?” Darcy immediately moved forward and again dropped to her knees. Within a second, her mouth had completely engulfed the now soft cock, all the way to his pubic bone. He gasped as she sucked him into her mouth, hard. Her hands moved up to his balls and began to gently squeeze and roll them. She held them tightly as her mouth quickly brought him up to full size, part of him sticking out her mouth. He was too long for her. She expertly began to rhythmically pump the throbbing cock.

In less than a minute, Ross’ hips were thrust out, feeding her more of his meat. Her mouth was moving quickly and hard on his throbbing member. Her hands were roughly working the huge balls, forcing him near the inevitable. His head was back, his eyes shut. It was obvious that he was about to cum, in record time. All of the trainers in the room, including the doctor were amazed, watching Darcy. Even the male bodyguard was smiling, knowing that Darcy was about to drain Ross’ balls.

“Wait, give me something to collect his creamy sample” the Mistress said to Darcy. She immediately stopped and stood up, her hand still holding onto one ball. With her other hand, she hooked her thumb into the string on her hip and tugged downward, letting the thong fall to her ankles. She stooped, picked it up and handed the tiny satin thong to the Mistress. She then dropped to her knees and continued on the slave’s cock, faster and with more fury than before.

Most of the room was shocked. They were use to seeing nudity, but almost all of that was with the males. They weren’t use to seeing a nude female, especially one that was built so well. Her pubic area was completely shaved smooth, a golden tan with no lines. Her pussy lips were extremely thick and engorged, sticking outward. Apparently the exam of Ross had caused her arousal to go up. She was obviously wet, a large amount of moisture all around her pussy lips.

“Ahhhhhgggggghhhhhh,” came an anguished cry from Ross as Darcy literally sucked the cum from his quivering bloated balls. His hips thrust outward hard; pushing into her mouth His legs went tight as he began panting hard. His entire body was shaking.

“No, wait, I want to see it. Don’t take his cream,” the Mistress said to Darcy, moving closer to her. Darcy suddenly jerked her mouth away from Ross, a huge spurt of his sperm shooing out from the swollen head. The Mistress immediately put the black satin thong up to the spurting cock and tried to catch as much as she could. With the first spurt, Darcy moved her face away and allowed her hand to jerk him. His cock was spurting wildly, Darcy’s hand jerking it slowly, making him cum hard. The Mistress covered the head with the thong and collected the still spurting fluid, till large drops started falling form the saturated thong. His cock was still pumping large globs when Darcy let go of it, watching it twitch and shudder, more and more sperm dripping from the satin thong.

After several moments, the Mistress squeezed the cock head, wiped it off and pulled the thong away. She opened it up and peered at the thick contents all over the skimpy thong. It was still dripping from the thong as she ran her fingernail through the gooey mess, as if to check its thickness. Darcy watched closely, an evil grin on her face. Her nudity in front of the other females didn’t bother her at all.

“Ummm, he’s definitely quality not to mention quantity,” the Mistress mumbled as Ross slumped forward, barely able to stand. The orgasm had happened so fast that his cock was quickly becoming soft. Even he appeared shocked at how quickly she had forced him to cum.

“Tomorrow, around 3:00pm, if that is ok?” the Mistress said to the doctor.

“Yes, tomorrow. He’ll be ready,” the doctor replied, her eyes still glued to the dripping black satin thong.

“Darcy will take good care of him, and then I will enjoy him,” the Mistress said, turning to leave. Darcy stood there, nude, her pussy lips still covered in her own juices, still flared from her sexual arousal, her legs slightly spread. Suddenly, she reached out and slapped Ross’ balls, hard. He jerked back from the pain, doubling over. She just smiled and turned, following the Mistress.

“Darcy, enough of that. You’ll get plenty of time with him tomorrow. Who knows, he might be more than you can handle,” the Mistress said, leaving the room. Darcy followed the Mistress, her head still turned back toward Ross, an evil grin across her mouth.

Everyone else just stood there, in shock. For the first time, the doctor wondered if she knew what actually went on at the Mistress’ parties.

12