The New Slave Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were watching closely what her hands were doing. Darcy was cruel and enjoyed 'forcing' males to cum. She knew that to some degree it was pleasurable, but in the long run, she made them suffer in return for a brief moment of pleasure. Her hand was furiously jerking his rock hard cock, the head swollen and purple just from her abuse of him. The muscles in her arm, all the way to her shoulder were jerking, showing the amount of force she was exerting on his already battered balls. She knew that he would literally explode in seconds.

She released her grip on his neck just enough that he could get plenty of air. He would need it when she forced his sexual release. She knew that she could force him to cum harder than anything he was use to. The women in the room had witnessed Darcy make males cum in such huge amounts that everyone agreed that it was record breaking. Her hand continued to pump the quivering cock. His balls were literally churning under her rhythmic squeezes. She was torturing his balls but she was also creating a rhythm that would enable him to pump out more than the average amount. She wanted to make it a good show, for her Mistress' friends.

"Unnnggghhh, unnnggghhh, unnnggghhh," were the only gurgled sounds coming from Ross. His pelvis jerked hard, as his hips thrust out hard. His butt came completely off the floor, forcing Darcy to hold on tight to the spasming balls. Her other hand continued to jerk him hard. She moved her head back away from his body, knowing that he was about to forcefully unload both balls. Everyone heard him gasp hard as the first huge gush of cream shot from the head of his cock. Under pressure from her handiwork, the stream must have gone 4 or 5 feet into the air. The audience went crazy. The first gush went into the air and came down hard, literally splashing onto Darcy's arms and all over Ross. A second gush shot out of him, almost as high as the first, spewing all over due to the swelling in his cock head. After the first two shots, more and more of the white goo poured out of him, flowing freely over Darcy's hands and onto the floor. The mess was everywhere. Even some of the women that were standing too close had globs of him on them.

"There you go, good boy. Come on, empty out those mushy bags. Push baby, push, get it all out. It doesn't do you any good having all that goo in you," Darcy said, her eyes glued to her hand still jerking him. She looked mesmerized, her eyes glazed as she stared at what she was doing to him. Sperm was still pouring out of the flared head. The amount was unbelievable. Both of them were covered in sticky white goo. There was so much that most of the room could smell the heavy scent of the abundant sperm. He was still gasping, trying to catch his breath, his cock still twitching and pumping in her hand. Her other hand was still squeezing and releasing the trapped ball in her hand. She was literally milking him. He could do nothing till she decided to stop.

Within a few moments Darcy seemed to snap back to reality. She suddenly blinked several times and sat up, releasing her grip on his softening cock. Her other hand released the battered, but no longer bloated ball. She quickly released her thigh muscles, allowing Ross the ability to move his head around. She spread her legs, opening them and allowing Ross to roll free from her. She seemed dazed, almost as if she was unaware of where she was. She looked around the room, and then slowly smiled. Ross just rolled over, barely conscious, sperm still flowing from his cock head. He could barely move.

"Ok, was that as good for you as it was for me?" Darcy yelled at the frenzied women. They were all excited, some coming up into the arena for a closer look at the sperm covered male. Some openly had their hands busied under their gowns, obviously more than aroused at what they had just witnessed. Darcy was more than aroused. When she stood up, it was obvious to the other women, the amount of her own juices flowing down her thighs. She was sopping wet.

"Once again, I'm victorious. Still undefeated. Is there any puny male that can beat me?" she said, almost dancing around Ross' prone body. He was conscious, but obviously spent. The amount of sperm was unbelievable. Some of the women were still closely gathered around Ross, some even playing with the huge globs covering his stomach and thighs.

Morgan still sat in the dark, very aroused. Her hand was under her gown, moving quickly as her fingers brought her to a second orgasm. In the darkness she was very aroused by what she had seen. Even though it was another woman that got to enjoy Ross, she enjoyed watching. She knew then that she would be enjoying him someday soon. Being a virgin, she was trying to imagine what it would be like to have Ross in her bed. She knew that she would.

The Mistress just stood back from the crowd, also aroused. She was dripping from her own juices that were leaking from her. In very short time, she would feel Ross' cock sliding in and out of her, if Darcy didn't damage him in the process. All of what Darcy was doing to him just aided her later, which would force him to last longer. As she liked to say, "No muss, no fuss." And this was only round one. Hopefully he would survive another round.

"Round one to Darcy," the Mistress announced to the audience. Her eyes were glued to the sticky mess all over Darcy and Ross.

12