The New Slave Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yow," Jenn cried out, jumping up. "That's hot," she said, barely moving but looking back at Lorin. Lorin just smiled at her.

"You do know that the hot water trick does work both ways, don't' you?" Lorin was smiling at the now wide-awake Jenn. She tenderly rubbed the sloppy pussy lips, gently pushing in between them and cleaning away some of Jenn's thick juices. Jennifer's back arched as she enjoyed the warm sensations of being cleaned.

"Umm, you do that well. I really hadn't thought of using the hot water on myself, normally just my slave," Jennifer mumbled, her back starting to arch upward, her elbows holding her up. After several moments, Lorin moved the warm washcloth down to Ross and began to clean the swollen cock. She was applying the heat to him, and then cleaning his huge sack but not seeing any response from him.

"Ross, are you awake?" Lorin asked softly.

"Umm, yes I'm awake. I'm also enjoying," he mumbled. Lorin just smiled, continuing with her cleaning. She could see that he was slowly getting thicker, but didn't seem to be getting really hard.

"I do think that there may be more in his balls. It's going to be hard to get it out, but I think there is some cream still there. There's only one way to find out," Lorin said, paying special attention to Ross' ball sack with her washcloth.

"I hate to go to electro shock this early in the training, just for a few drops," Jenn mumbled, slowly getting up from Ross.

"No, I don't think we need that much, but a little ball stimulation might be in order. At least we'd know if he was empty. He doesn't have to cum. I can extract the stuff from him without an orgasm." Lorin was softly feeling the huge balls.

"Do you think you can?" Jenn was more than interested. She was good at her job of training, but she had heard stories about how talented Lorin was.

"I know that this guy cums buckets of stuff, I've seen it. And he's been way busy the past few days. We have no idea of what he was doing at the Mistress' place, but I think we can safely assume that he had more than one orgasm. The doctor is supposed to be talking to Mistress Francesca this morning. I bet I can get a little bit more from him," Lorin said smiling.

"I'm game. I'd love to watch since I don't think there's anything left in him. If there was, I'd love to just 'coax' it out of him, one more time," Jenn said grinning at Lorin. Jenn was relaxed after her orgasms, and was now ready to do it again.

"Well, let's just see." Lorin tossed the sticky washcloth over toward the sink.

"Wake up big boy, I really need you awake for this portion of the training," Lorin said, laughing.

"Oh, he's awake," Jenn said, causing Lorin to look around her resting body. Just the tone in Jenn's voice forced Lorin to come around for a look. Leaning out to the side of the two coupled lovers, Lorin could see that Jenn's back was arched, her breasts hanging down, and Ross' mouth sucking hard on one of her distended nipples. Just the look on Jenn's face said that she was more than enjoying the oral attention. Lorin quickly moved back to where she could see between the two of them. Ross was still obviously soft. His cock was hanging down, limp and dry.

"I'm not sure if he's trying to please you, or bring himself back around. He's an entertainment slave, maybe he's trying to entertain you," Lorin said, watching Ross' mouth hungrily suck the huge nipple.

"I don't mind a bit," Jennifer said dreamily. She was definitely enjoying the attention to her body. Her back was arched and she had pulled her thighs up tight against Ross. From where Lorin was standing, she could see the affect on her body. Jenn's pussy lips had thickened and were beginning to spread open. She was also very wet.

"We'll let see what we have here," Lorin mumbled, reaching down between Ross' legs. She lightly grasped his cock head, and pulled it out from the thick foreskin. Using some of Jenn's pussy juice, Lorin began to massage the thick clear fluid into Ross' cock head and foreskin. Almost immediately she noticed that the head was flaring, swelling up and relaxing, then swelling again. He was dry at the mouth, but the base of his cock was beginning to thicken. She began to rub the head and foreskin briskly. His cock thickened but did not lengthen any.

"Ross, if you harden, I'll let you stick it in Jenn here," Lorin said, smiling up at him. He smiled back, his mouth still working on a now moaning Jenn. Her back was arched hard, her elbows locked and holding up her upper body. She was more than wet now, her pussy lips unfurled, waiting for the cock that was just an inch away from her entrance. She had been tired, just a short time before, but she was more than ready now. Her hips were beginning to move up and down, rubbing on Ross' lower abdomen. Bearing down slightly and shifting her weight, she was stimulating her clit on his pubic bone.

Lorin continued to massage the half hard cock, watching the mouth for any signs of pre-cum. So far, there was none. He was thickening but not lengthening.

Then, the phone rang. Lorin, the only one that was 'un-occupied' went over to the wall phone.

"Training, this is Lorin," she said in a hostile tone. It was pretty much a rule that phone calls weren't allowed during training. The only exception to this was if the doctor or Lorin called, since they knew all of the schedules. Normally, the only phone calls during a training session meant that there was some type of problem.

"Ok, I understand. Right away.... Ok. I'll make sure it's taken care of." Lorin slowly hung up the phone. She stood there quietly for a minute, till Jenn asked her what was wrong. The look on Lorin's face said that there was a problem.

"What's wrong," Jenn asked again, looking back over her shoulder. She was now hunching Ross' thigh, her clit pressed against the slick muscled leg.

"Get off of him, now! We have a problem," Lorin said, a shocked look on her face.

"Why, what's wrong," Jenn asked, slowly sliding off of Ross. Even Jenn looked worried as she climbed down off of the exam table. Ross was still relaxing, his half hard cock lying down between his thighs. Lorin quietly motioned Jenn over to her. Jenn's nude form padded barefoot across the thick carpet, to hear what Lorin was worrying about.

"It seems that we might have a problem. It was Mistress Francesca's slave, Darcy. It seems she might have a slight genital problem. It seems that she has some type of sexually transmitted disease. You remember, the bold and arrogant female slave that was here with the Mistress. The doctor says that Darcy probably gave Ross some type of sexually transmitted disease. Doctor Sherry wants a sperm sample from Ross, right now," Lorin whispered to Jenn. "He's to be quarantined till we get the test results back," Lorin said, a grim look on her face.

"Oh shit," was all that Jenn could say. Her head hung down, a worried look on her face. She was immediately worrying whether she had been infected.

"I have to call for security. The doctor wants the sample right now," Lorin said, looking back at the soft cock hanging between Ross' thighs.

"That won't be too hard to do," Jenn replied, looking at the refrigerator full of Ross' samples.

12