The New Slave Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so tired," he moaned, his eyes closed. He may have been tired, but his cock appeared to be fully awake.

"That's ok baby, just relax," she said, crawling up onto his body, straddling his hips. She leaned down and softly kissed him on the lips. He responded, kissing back softly. She kissed him several more times, reaching back behind her and feeling the hardness pressed against her butt. She knew that his cock was almost fully erect. She took a hold of his face with both hands and kissed him harder on the lips. Her mouth lingered on his, as he began to respond more. He was now kissing her back, his lips moving against hers.

"Waking up?" she asked him, in between kisses.

"Ummm, yes," he moaned as he felt her nipples pressed against his chest. He could feel how erect they were, even through her bra. She planted her mouth on his and kissed him hard, her tongue moving into his mouth. He kissed her back, his tongue waking up as well as his hard cock. He tried to move his hips; to allow his cock to move closer to the tight wetness that he knew was so close to it. She moved slightly, not allowing his cock to get between her legs. Her mouth continued to work on his mouth. By now, having no restraints on, he moved his arms up and locked them around her neck. He was fully awake.

"Good boy. I was worried that you were really out of it. I need to give you a quick check and a little something to help you out," she said between deep long kisses. Her mouth was kissing him softly all around his neck and face.

"I'm always good for you," he moaned through closed sleepy eyes.

"Good. Will you lay back and keep still while I examine you? It's for your own good," she said, watching him closely.

"Sure, why wouldn't I?" he asked, opening his eyes.

"Mainly because you're not restrained. You're pretty much free to do whatever you want. I need to examine you and I don't want you to fight me," she said seriously.

"I promise not to resist," he said smiling at her. She sat staring into his eyes, as if deciding for herself. She smiled and then quickly leaned down and kissed him again. She rose up and climbed off of him. His cock was rock hard, sticking up long and fat. There was no pre-cum leaking from it.

"You look fabulous, is it for me?" he asked, noticing for the first time that all she was wearing was the white cotton thong and a white low cut bra.

"Un huh," she said smiling back at him as if she were a young 13 year old girl. She knelt down beside the small bed, positioning herself at his hips.

"How has my favorite set of balls been doing?" she asked, her hands moving down between his thighs, cradling the huge fleshy orbs. She was softly feeling each ball, checking for any swelling or lumps. "I hear that you've had a pretty rough couple of days. Have I been neglecting you?" she said, her eyes watching closely what her hands were doing.

"I wouldn't mind your touch a little more often, but I guess I can't have everything," he said, watching her hands examine him. His cock was still hard, the foreskin rolled down tightly below the flared head. "Some of your staff has been having a lot of fun with me," he said to her.

"They sometimes tend to do that, with males that they like. Everything looks and feels to be ok. I was told that you were injured by a female slave, but I'm not seeing anything that looks damaged," she said, turning each ball over in her palm, still probing deep into his sack.

"Darcy! I think I might have hurt her more than she hurt me, physically and mentally," he said seriously.

"Well, that's why I'm here. I wanted to make sure you are ok and give you something just in case you're wrong," the doctor told him, laying the huge ball sack down softly between his outstretched thighs.

"In case I'm wrong. What do you mean?" he asked.

"I'm sure you're fine. Let's just say that she won't be having any sex for a while. She has a very severe infection. It doesn't look like you picked it up, though. Don't worry, I'm going to give you something that will help you," Caren told him, studying his eyes. She could see that he was concerned. She leaned over to the towel and picked up a large syringe filled with a thick, yellow colored gel. She pulled back the plunger on the syringe and held it up to the light. It wasn't the needle type of syringe, but like the ones used in feeding a small animal.

"Just relax, this might feel a little warm," she said to him. She reached out with her left hand and grasped his cock shaft. Being already hard, she began to gently rub it, pulling the foreskin up over the head, and then back down to his pubic bone. She was jacking him off. He started to sit up.

"Do I need to get restraints?" she asked him seriously, but still smiling.

"No, I'm sorry," he said, lying back down on the bedding.

"Spread your legs apart, and try to relax," she said in a soft voice. He opened his legs wide apart and put his arms folded, back under his head and neck.

She was rubbing his cock hard and fast. There was a tiny bit of pre-cum beginning to ooze from the mouth of his cock. She was watching him closely. Seeing the pre-cum, she quickly laid the syringe down on his stomach and grabbed a surgical towel. She stopped rubbing the fleshy cock, just long enough to squeeze hard, from the base, moving upward to the mouth. A large glob of clear pre-cum oozed from the tip, which she quickly removed with the towel. She squeezed his cock upward, several more times, clearing the urethral canal of any fluid.

"Hold still, this might be uncomfortable," she said, picking up the syringe. She grasped his cock shaft tightly with her left hand and pulled the foreskin back down hard. She immediately pushed the tip of the syringe into the gaping mouth. Feeling it seat down in him about an inch, she pushed the plunger down slowly, watching as the thick yellow colored gel flooded into his urethra. He jerked slightly, the uncomfortable feeling of the gel pumping up inside him. He could feel his cock swell from the thick glue like substance filling his cock.

"Unnhh, unnhh, unnhh, it's hot," he cried out, as he could feel the heat starting to grow deep inside of his shaft.

"Just relax. It'll only feel hot for a few moments. It's good for you," she said, watching as she continued to force the thick goo into him. His legs jerked several times, his upper body writhed. She continued to keep her tight grip on his softening cock shaft as the last of the thick medicated gel was pushed into him. As the last globs were pumped into him, she tossed the syringe between his legs and quickly pinched off his cock head, using the thumb and forefinger of her right hand.

"Just relax. I need to get this stuff into all of those little nooks and crannies in you," she said, grinning at him. He wasn't smiling as he felt the heat build up inside of his already tender cock. It felt like his cock was on fire, from the inside out. She pinched off his cock, just under the head, holding it tight. She then used her left hand to squeeze the shaft, upward, and then downward, forcing all of the thick gel into his sensitive tissue. She did this for several minutes, watching as Ross settled back down, finally starting to become numb. He was now hard again, only because her hand was slowly milking him.

"There, that should take care of any of those pesky little germs or microbes in you," she said laughing. She took the surgical towel in one hand and relaxed her grip on his cock head. Immediately, there was a huge amount of the yellow gel that spurt out of his cock. She caught it in the towel and then wrapped the cloth around his cock. Squeezing his cock up and down, she forced the remaining globs of gel out and onto the towel. She looked several times at the gel, making sure to get it all out. After several minutes, his cock was gooey looking, but 'medically' cleaned up. He was enjoying her exam at this point.

"Sit up, I need to give you an injection," she said, picking up another syringe, this one having a needle. She held it to the light and then tapped it several times, to get any air out of the top. She checked his inner arm, slapping it several times to see the vein. She then quickly injected him and placed a small strip of gauze over the injection site. She got up and walked across the room, laying the syringe and the other medical pieces next to the door.
"Damn, you always look so good," he said, watching her walk barefooted across the small room. Her body looked almost black with her dark tan and white thong and bra. She bent over and remained bent over while placing the medical things at the door. She looked back at him smiling.

"I do have one thing left that I need you to do," she said, still bent over, her gorgeous ass pointed toward him. "Maybe you can help me out, do you suppose?" she asked in a mock innocent tone.

"Sure, name it. I'm a slave and I'm here to serve. Do you need served?" he asked smiling.

"Yes, I do need served. Are you up to it," she said, standing up and turning to face him. She looked even better from the front. She reached back and undid the clasp of her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her breasts were gorgeous. Her nipples were rock hard and sticking out. The bottom front of her thong was coated in a shiny texture from where her lubricating juices were leaking out of her. She was as aroused as she could get, without actually cumming. She knew that it wouldn't take much.

"Can you help me," she asked in a little girl's voice. She softly padded over to the small bed and stood beside it, looking down at Ross. Watching his eyes closely, she reached down and moved the tiny thong over her hips, letting it drop to the floor. She stepped out of the thong and stood, feet spread wide apart. She wanted him to see her smooth shaven pussy. She was more than aroused. He couldn't help but notice how her vaginal lips were already spread wide apart and moist. Her pussy was engorged, already overheated by her exam on Ross' cock and balls.

"Scoot down lower," she instructed him. He moved down, resting his shoulders toward the middle of the bed. She moved up onto the bed and straddled his body, this time, her pussy poised over his face. She was above him, facing down his body, her legs tight as she held herself up off of him.

"I don't think this will take very long," she whispered as she lowered her body onto his upturned face. He reached upward and held onto her thighs, pulling her body down onto his face. His mouth immediately attached to her moist pussy, his tongue darting into her. He could hear her moan as his lips began to work on the engorged fleshy lips of her pussy. She was sopping wet.

"You are so damn good at that," she moaned as she rested on his face, his mouth working on her. She jerked slightly as his tongue found her clit and began to massage it slowly. She could feel an orgasm already beginning to build between her legs. Even she was surprised at how fast she was about to cum. She glanced down, seeing his fleshy but soft cock, lying on his thigh. She leaned forward and reached out, taking it into her right hand. Holding it gently, she began to jack it up and down, watching as he quickly thickened up. She continued to rub it, but could tell that he was remaining thick, but not hardening. The injection was beginning to take affect on him.

"I'm sorry baby, but I don't think I'll be able to finish your cock. But you're doing an excellent job on me. Just go a little faster," she moaned, still watching her hand jerking the fat fleshy cock in her hand. He was only about half hard, incapable of getting fully erect.

She could feel him begin to work harder and faster on her clit. She was close to cumming and he could tell. He clamped his lips to the area surrounding her clit and began to suckle her, like a baby. Hungrily he worked her clit, feeling her thighs tense up on his arms. She was starting to cum.

"Ahhhhhhh, Unnnggghhh," she moaned loudly as the first waves of orgasm crashed over her. Her thighs tightened up against his arms, she pushed down hard against his mouth, trying to force her tender clit further into his sucking mouth. As her body shuddered from the pleasure, her right hand grasped his cock hard, squeezing it. Her left hand sought out and found his ball sack, lying softly between his thighs. She plunged her fingertips into the sack, feeling and grasping the huge fleshy orb. She squeezed it hard, making him jump. She squeezed it harder, forcing him to gasp as he sucked harder on her throbbing clit. She was cumming hard, the intensity making her almost pass out. The waves were still crashing over her, her entire body shaking, her hands squeezing and jerking the soft flesh in her fingers till she realized that she was tearing at his soft cock.

"Oh baby, you are so good with your mouth," she said, raising her butt up, in order to move off of his face. Even as she raised her hips upward, she could feel his mouth following her tender pussy, still hungrily lapping at the sensitive and quivering folds. She had cum so hard that her clit had literally pulled back inside of the hood, now overly sensitive. She relaxed her grip on his cock and ball.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry, I was sort of caught up in the moment," she said, looking down at him between her thighs.

"No, I'm sorry, I don't think I can get hard," he said in an apologetic tone. He was truly sorry that his cock was soft. She could tell that he wanted to please her, but he couldn't. He already had.

"Don't be sorry. I wanted your mouth, not your cock. I gave you something that would relax you. There was no way that you would have gotten hard. Your cock and balls are sound asleep, resting for tomorrow," she said almost giggling. Her body was still shaking, her pussy contracting and relaxing from the intense orgasm.

"Tomorrow?" he said, an obvious question.

"Yes. I gave you a mild tranquilizer, even though I'm sure you didn't need it. I wanted you to sleep deeply, to be ready for tomorrow. You should be almost asleep right now," she said, softly crawling off of him. His eyes were already so heavy that he couldn't keep them open. She stood up beside him, putting her bra and thong back on. He was trying to watch her, but he was almost asleep. She walked across the room, picking up her skirt and blouse.

"Tomorrow I'm going to give you over to Nikki. She's an expert with a milking machine. She'll hook you up and just drain those cum bags between your legs. You've never been milked till you've been hooked up to a milking machine. You're going to need your rest for that," Caren said to him, watching for his expression.

"A milking machine?" he asked, his voice fading as his eyes were closing. His arms were hanging limp beside him, his cock completely flaccid, resting on the huge ball sack.

"Most of the males hate the milking machine. Matter of fact, I can't think of one that likes being hooked up to that thing. It'll suck your balls inside out. We've already gotten custom-built teat cups that will fit both your cock and your balls. Because of that, I need you to promise me that you'll behave. If you promise to not resist, and cooperate with Nikki, I'll give you a reward." She stood there, buttoning up her blouse, tucking it back into her skirt.

"A reward?" me mumbled, as if in a daze.

"Yes, a reward. I'll give you an appointment with any female that you chose. It's your choice. Do you want Rachel? Or perhaps Lorin? Or would you like to spend more time with Jenn? I hear that you and Jenn got along nicely. You can pick any female that you want, for a night. But you can't give Nikki any problems. Is it a deal?" she asked softly.

"Anyone that I want?" he said in a mumble, barely audible.

"Yes, anyone. You behave yourself and cooperate, you get the reward," she said, watching him. He didn't answer. She walked over to him and checked him. He was totally gone, deep breathing and completely relaxed.

She stood there watching him for a moment, then finished dressing. Picking up her medical gear, she unlocked the door and went out. Her body was still trembling as she locked the door from the outside.

12