The New Slave Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get her up," Lorin commanded the officers. They both slowly walked over to Ginger, gently pulling her up from the floor. They were softly talking to her, trying to get her to respond. Ginger resisted, jerking away from them as they tried to get her to her feet. Ginger was panic stricken, pulling away desperately from them. She was in great fear. Both officers knelt down, softly talking to her, comforting her, trying to get her to 'come back'. They finally got her up on her feet, leading her to the door. Outside the room, she collapsed to the floor.

"How is she?" Lorin asked, a worried look starting to spread across her face. Both of the officers turned, glaring at Lorin.

"What do you think?" the one officer snapped back. In the light of the hallway, it was obvious that Ginger was in bad shape. Her mouth and both eyes were swollen from repeated blows to them. Her mouth and nose were covered in blood; a large gash ran from above her left eyebrow down to below her left eye. Her breasts were severely bruised and there was blood smeared between her inner thighs and down her knees. She had been savagely raped and beaten. There was a blank, glazed over look in her eyes. She was conscious but not responding to them.

"Get her to the clinic, now!" Lorin barked at them. Lorin was worried. For just a brief moment, she felt sorry for Ginger, but then she changed back to being worried about herself. "Hurry!" Lorin commanded.

Ginger was rushed over to the clinic, escorted and partly carried by the two security officers. Lorin followed silently behind. Doctor Sherry had already been contacted by security when they first entered the male slave's room. She was waiting for them in the clinic. All she knew was that a female had been injured. It only took a couple of minutes to get Ginger to the clinic.

"What the fuck happened?" the doctor yelled when she saw Ginger. The security officers were actually carrying Ginger into the exam room. Neither of them answered, both turning and looking at the pale white Lorin. The two officers helped Ginger up onto an exam table. She now appeared to be more unconscious than conscious. Her entire body was limp.

"Well…..?" the doctor yelled, glaring at Lorin. It was obvious to the doctor that the two officers wanted Lorin to tell the story. It wasn't their fault, but they wanted to make sure the blame went where it was deserved.

"She disobeyed me, again," Lorin stammered. "I gave her a new outfit to wear and she refused to wear it," Lorin tried to say, almost pleadingly. "I was trying to help you, with the male arousal. Her outfit would have been very arousing," Lorin said, almost with a smile.

"I understand that, but what the hell happened to her?" the doctor said, looking at Ginger laid out on the table. The doctor was waiting to hear an explanation from Lorin, but giving Ginger's eyes and facial injuries a quick exam. She hadn't even noticed the blood between her legs yet. The gash across the eye was deep and was the most obvious injury.

"As a punishment, I put her with a male slave for a little while. I thought it would help her attitude," Lorin said, almost as if trying to convince herself.

"Tell her which male," the security officer said from across the room. Dr Sherry just glared at the officer. She immediately knew which male the officer was referring to. He had been a problem since the day he was purchased. He would be sold before the day was over.

"You did what?" the doctor said, staring at Lorin. "You can leave now," the doctor said softly to the two officers. "And, thank you," she said as they turned to leave. Dr Sherry knew the officers and she knew what they were thinking. She felt sorry for them, knowing that they sometimes got caught up in what higher-ups wanted them to do.

"You put Ginger with that animal?" the doctor said, waiting for the two officers to leave the room. The doctor's anger was obvious. She was furious.

"I thought that it would help. I made it clear to her that she was purchased to be a sex slave,.. ," Lorin said, her words trailing off.

"You've gone way too far this time. I should fire you right now. He could have killed her," the doctor said. She was furious, and she was more than concerned about Ginger. It wasn't that Ginger could become such a moneymaker for her, but that Ginger was a human being. Having slaves and making a fortune was one thing, but this was way beyond what the doctor allowed. The doctor never wanted anyone to get hurt. Lorin turned, as if to say something. The doctor's glare stopped her. She immediately turned and began to leave. Dr Sherry just watched silently as Lorin quickly and quietly left the room.

Dr Sherry immediately began to examine Ginger's injuries. With Ginger being unconscious, the doctor hurriedly examined her, hoping to avoid further pain that the exam would do. Before Ginger came to, the doctor had finished her exam and had even put stitches above Ginger's left eyebrow and below her eye on the cheek. As good as the doctor was, Ginger would always have an obvious scar across her left eye, to remind her of her education that day. The other injuries would heal in time. There were no broken bones or real damage to her face, besides the injury to her eye. Her breasts were severely bruised and scratched, but would heal in a few days. The doctor worried about the vaginal injuries. Ginger had bruising and tearing in her vaginal walls. In time, she would have a full physical recovery. It was the mental recovery that Caren worried about.

Dr Sherry had given Ginger a heavy sedative that would help her relax and sleep. The doctor just sat next to her, watching her. In a short time, Ginger began to come to. The sedative would kick in soon, but not yet. She was conscious, but would soon drift off to a very deep sleep.

"How do you feel?" the doctor said softly, gently stroking Ginger's long dark hair. Ginger didn't answer. She just closed her eyes and looked away, tears beginning to run down her cheeks.

"You're going to be ok. Nothing that a little sleep and rest won't take care of," the doctor said, lying to her. Physically she would be fine. Her mental state might not ever be the same. Ginger just stared off into the corner of the room.

"Lorin told me what happened. I will deal with her later. But right now, you need to rest. She won't be bothering you again. She said that she told you about being a sex slave," the doctor said softly, watching Ginger closely as she spoke. "I had wanted to wait awhile before giving you that choice. I thought in time, you would change your opinion of the idea. With your body and your looks, you'd be in great demand. It's not what you think it is. As a sex slave, everything would be different for you. Your life would be so much different. You'd receive all kinds of benefits, for only a few hours of work. You'd be living a lot better life, better conditions, and more freedom. You'd always sleep in clean sheets, have better food, and receive gifts from your admirers. And believe me, you will have many many admirers," the doctor said, her gaze moving down the covered nude form or Ginger. Even as she spoke, the doctor knew that her words were falling on deft ears.

Ginger turned her eyes to the corner again. Tears trickled down her cheeks as she lay staring out of a window.

"Think about it. Your life would be fun. You'd be in such demand that I could arrange dates with only the richest women. I'd pick and choose your dates, making sure that nothing happened to you. It would be a life of luxury for you," the doctor continued, picking her words carefully. She knew that Ginger was damaged, and was trying to make it all sound so wonderful. Ginger knew better. Any way you looked at it, it was slavery and it was sex. For the first time in her life, she saw her beauty as a curse. It was already her downfall. As she saw it, her body and her looks resulted in her now laying in a hospital bed. She had done nothing wrong and didn't deserve what her life was giving her.

"But, on the other hand, you were purchased for a specific purpose. As soon as I saw you, I knew what your purpose here would be. You now understand what that purpose is. If you choose not to, then I will have no choice but to sell you. I'm sorry, but I do understand business, and the bottom line is that your choice is your future. I like you a lot. But I am a business person," the doctor said, watching Ginger's eyes closely. Ginger didn't answer, but continued sobbing softy, looking out the window. Her choice was already made. She knew that if she were sold again, it would be back to the life that resulted in this moment. Her life would have to change and she was the only one that could control that change, even if it was only a small amount of control. Anything would be better than her life as it was.

"You don't have to decide now. Think about it. You'll be in here for a few days, with plenty of time to think. I'm sure you'll make the right choice," the doctor said hopefully. She stood up, watching Ginger carefully. Ginger only stared out the window, pulling the blankets up tightly around her body. Her decision was already made.

"I'll check in on you later. Just sleep for now," the doctor said as she went to the door. It was obvious that Ginger was quickly dropping off into a heavily sedated sleep, but the tears were still flowing from her swollen eyes. Her left eye was covered in bandages.

12