The New Slave Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so glad that you agree with me," she said as she climbed up onto the exam table. She quickly straddled his hips, her body poised above his cock.

"After Nikki yesterday, then last night and this morning, you might have picked a more productive time to do this," he said watching as she steadied herself above him. She reached between her legs and grasped his cock shaft. She maneuvered the head around her sensitive opening, getting it slick with her own juices. She then lowered herself just enough that the thick crown nestled against her moist opening.

"A more productive time? Baby, I don't want your produce inside of me, I just want this in me. Look around. I have more male milk stored in these cabinets than you could pump out in 10 lifetimes. I figure that after Nikki and Ginger, there's hardly anything left in these," she said as she leaned back and fondled the heavy ball sack with one hand. "No, I figure that right now is the perfect time to enjoy you. There should be almost nothing left in you. I think that you'll last a long long time, or at least, longer than I care to last," she said smiling at him. Ross could see her take a deep breath and then release her body weight, dropping hard onto him, his cock squeezing fully up into her tightness. She gasped loudly, and then moaned hard as she fell forward onto his chest. He could feel her entire body shudder as she lay on him for a moment, catching her breath. She then began to rock back and forth on his cock. She lay still for a moment and then rose up again, quickly letting herself fall back onto his cock. Almost immediately, he could feel her pussy begin to shudder and then start hard contractions. She was already cumming. He was rock hard and fully embedded in her. Her tight insides felt as if she were boiling inside. She was that hot.

"Ummm," he moaned as he pushed his hips upward, fully extending his length into her. Knowing that she was cumming, he flexed his butt muscles, causing his cock head to flare wide and then relax. He kept this up, helping to enhance her orgasm. She shuddered several times, her head thrown back and her eyes closed. She was breathing hard, gasping as she raised herself back up and dropped onto him again. She gasped out loud and then fell forward onto him, her pussy contracting hard, as if pulling on him. He continued to gently and softly, push into her and pull back, then push into her and pull back. He could feel her vaginal contractions lessen moment by moment, until they stopped completely. At that time, he stopped moving, allowing her to enjoy the fullness that was still throbbing inside of her.

"Oh shit Ross, how do you do that?" she moaned, lying on top of him. Her head was resting on his chest, her arms dropped to the sides of the exam table.

"Just responding to you. I can feel what your body is doing, and I just try to help it go further and further. Am I a good slave?" he asked, laughing softly.

"Yes, you're a very very good slave," she said with a deep moan.

"I try to please," he said grinning at her. He then gently pushed upward into her, causing her to moan and reposition herself. Her orgasm had caused her to lubricate heavily and the added fluids made it easy for him to move his cock inside of her. He held his cock in her as deep as he could push. He then slowly relaxed his body, letting his cock ease out of her. Immediately he slowly pushed upward, again going as deep as he could thrust. Her pussy was beginning to grip his shaft again, almost as if milking it. Her breathing began to become more erratic as he pushed her toward another orgasm.

"Keep that up," she moaned, almost breathlessly. Her hips were beginning to move in opposition to his upward move and then his relaxed downward move. As his cock pushed deeper into her, she would maneuver her body downward onto him. As he relaxed and let his body drop downward, she would move her pelvis upward, gaining the maximum penetration and withdrawal.

"Oh Ross," she moaned hard as he felt her vaginal muscles begin to go into a shudder and grip him harder. He pushed upward into her again, harder. She jerked as she felt the orgasm begin to well over her. She quickly leaned down, holding his face with both of her hands, her mouth searching for his mouth. He could feel her legs trembling as she squeezed them together against his outer thighs. Her mouth continued to work on his; her breathing coming in gasps and pants through her nose. She was cumming harder this time. She suddenly rose up from his face, allowing her body the deepest penetration as she reached the peak of her second orgasm. She leaned backward; her back arched hard, her legs squeezing against his legs, holding onto him. Within a few moments, he could feel her legs relax, the trembling beginning to lessen.

"Just relax, lay on top of me," he said softly, watching her face. His cock was still rock hard and enjoying every moment of her vaginal spasms. She immediately leaned forward, resting with her breasts on his chest, panting, trying to catch her breath. "Just relax and lay there. Let me do the work," he said as he thrust hard upward into her. She gasped as her overly sensitive canal felt his cock ram high up into her. Immediately he pulled his body downward, his cock almost fully exiting her vulnerable entrance. Feeling the head reach her opening, he thrust hard again, pushing deep into her. She moaned as she began to feel his jackhammer thrusting, in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh," she groaned as she felt her pussy spasm and move toward an even more intense orgasm than the first two. Her hands moved up to his shoulders, gripping him hard, giving her leverage as she pulled her thighs together tightly. She allowed her body to just rest on top of him, his cock impaled deeply in her. His thrusting was now going fast and furious, pumping in and out of her quivering pussy as fast as he could pop his hips. He was literally pounding into her, using her body weight to hold her onto his body. She gripped his shoulders hard, digging her fingernails into him as her mouth opened, forming a silent O. She shuddered hard, her body responding to the intensity of her orgasm. Ross could feel her pussy grip his cock hard, almost allowing no movement as her orgasm washed over her like a flood of electrical shocks. She jerked several times, her body caught completely in the moment. Within a few seconds, she slumped down on him, breathing hard, her body going totally limp.

"Just lay still," he whispered to her. His thrusting came to almost an immediate stop as he felt her reach the peak of her orgasm. At that point, he quickly softened and slowed the thrusts to the point to where it was almost as if he was gently massaging her vaginal muscles, with his cock. His cock moved very gently inside of her quivering wetness. He kept this up, slowly lessening it till her body came down from the intense sensations that were centered between her legs. He finally came to a complete stop; the thick hardness nestled deep inside of her. With her wide straddled position, his cock was fully extended, the crown resting deep inside of her.

Ross just lay still, not moving, as the doctor rested on top of his chest. He could still feel her nipples pressed hard into him. He could also feel a very warm wetness, rolling down over his sack, dripping onto the exam table. By this point, her thighs had completely relaxed and were no longer gripping his legs. She was spent, her body relaxed and enjoying the sensations as they wound down deep inside of her.

"Unbelievable," she moaned as she cuddled up to him, her face pressed into his neck. She was kissing his neck lightly, small kisses as her breathing came back to normal. "I've cum three times and your cock is still hard inside of me. Men will never understand just how fabulous that can feel. Usually, he cums and then grows soft as I'm trying to cum for the first time. Let me just lay here and enjoy this," she said softly.

"We'll give it a few minutes and then you can enjoy some more," he said with a soft laugh. He wanted to kiss her, but she kept her face down around his neck. Her body wasn't moving at all and he didn't want to push into her, knowing that her entire vaginal area was super sensitive at the moment. Her body would let him know when it was time to begin again.

"No, I'm done," she moaned into his ear. "I think you've done enough damage for one time," she said laughing out loud. She snuggled up closer to him, almost as if hugging him. Her arms were wrapped around the tops of his shoulders, holding onto him.

"Oh, I think there is plenty more here for you to enjoy," he said with a laugh. He wished that she would at least raise her head up, so that he could see her eyes.

"No, you've exhausted me for the time being," she said as she rose up from him. She sat up straight, her arms holding her up. She just sat there, staring at him. She smiled as she leaned down and kissed him one time, long and passionately on the lips. She slowly rose up, letting the hard cock slowly slide out of her sensitive and still throbbing pussy. She watched it slowly slide out; still slick and coated in her own juices. "Now that's a sight that I really enjoy," she said softly as the thick crown finally emerged from inside of her. There was a squishy 'plop' as the head popped out of her.

The doctor carefully crawled off of Ross, moving off of the exam table. It was obvious that she was unsteady, her legs wobbly as she stood beside him. She just smiled as she stood there, trying to balance on her high heels as her legs became more and more steady. Ross watched her in fascination. She was incredibly sexy. Her nipples had completely softened, but the evidence of their sex was obvious in the slick coating all over her pubic mound and between her thighs. Her vaginal lips were puffy and still engorged, evidence of her extreme arousal. Ross was beginning to wish that she would climb back onto the table. He was still very hard and erect.

"You did very good," she said almost dreamily. "I think that we should take care of this before you go back to your room," she said, her fingers wrapping around his cock shaft. His cock was slick with her juices. There was enough of it that his cock, balls, and pubic hair was coated in the clear fluid.

"I thought that you wanted Nikki here to help," Ross said, almost fearfully.

"Oh, don't worry. I never intended to let Nikki do you again, at least not today. I don't want to damage that 'toy', she said, heavily emphasizing the word 'toy'. She was grinning at him, trying to make a joke.

"Good!" Ross said, his head falling back, staring at the ceiling.

"Besides, I don't think that there would be very much there. And, if there is, I want all of it for myself. This time I don't want to harvest it, collect it, or capture it. I want a fresh batch just for me," she said grinning at him. Her head immediately dropped down and her mouth engulfed the swollen head and foreskin. She immediately began to suck hard on the thick cock. At the same time, her hand began to rub the shaft, from the base to about half way up. Her mouth took care of the other half. Ross let out a long moan as her mouth started working him.

"Unnhh, unnhh, unnnggghhh," he groaned as he felt the immediate sensations coursing through his lower abdomen and even down into his thighs. His cock immediately came to life in her mouth. She continued sucking hard for several moments and then rose up, looking at his face. He didn't notice her; his eyes were closed as he quickly approached the orgasm that she was forcing from him.

"You might be empty, but I know for a fact that you can still enjoy this," she said, her hand jerking his cock hard. She continued quickly masturbating him as she watched his face, enjoying the intensity in his jerks and body motions.

"Ohhhhhh," he moaned as his hips began to thrust against her jerking hand. The doctor was enjoying what she was now doing, almost as much as she had enjoyed her own orgasms. She watched him intently as her hand continued pumping him.

"You were a great early morning exercise. Now you've got me hungry from our little workout. So you have to feed me breakfast," she said with a laugh. She glanced at her pistoning hand and saw the copious amount of pre-cum oozing from the flared cock head. She thoroughly enjoyed watching what she was so capable of doing to a male.

"Ahhhhhhh, Unnnnngggggghhhhhhhh," Ross moaned loudly, his hips pushing up hard and freezing in mid air. His back was arched hard, his wrists and ankles pulling hard against the restraints. All of the super intense sensations were emanating from that sensitive center of his body. Her hand was now pumping him hard. Seeing that he was going to cum, she pushed down hard, her other hand forcing his pubic bone downward. Her head immediately moved down to his jerking cock. Opening her mouth wide, she sucked in the crown and foreskin and began sucking hard while her hand continued jerking the shaft. He was panting and gasping as she felt the thick warm globs of his cream flood into her mouth. She sucked harder, her tongue swirling around the quivering crown, her tongue pushing in and out of the stretched hole. Her hand continued to massage the shaft, squeezing it and rubbing it. She could feel his cock swell thickly, even after the small amount of his sperm had stopped flowing. There wasn't much coming out of him, but she could feel the intensity of his orgasm and knew that it was very powerful and pleasurable for him. At this moment, the sperm wasn't important, but his orgasm was. She continued sucking and rubbing him, till she could feel him begin to grow soft in her mouth. She then began to gently suck and lick the super sensitive crown as his body slumped back onto the table.

"Ummm, that was a good breakfast. Not too filling, but very satisfying," she said grinning at him. Her hand was still gently rubbing the softening cock. "See, I knew you had something to give me," she said, watching his eyes. Ross wasn't looking at her. His eyes were closed, the super intense orgasm still rocking his lower abdomen, stomach and genitals. The quivers were super intense. He was beginning to come down.

"And you thought that I was good. I didn't think that I had anything to offer," he said almost in a moan.

"Oh believe me. As a doctor, I know pretty well just what you have in there," she said, her other hand patting his balls. "I know when you should be empty. I know when you should be full, and I also know when there is a drop or two left for me," she said, her eyes still locked onto him. Her manual stimulation had gone to almost barely touching him. She knew that he was sensitive and was just trying to keep his pleasure going. "You don't have to have sperm to still have a good cum," she said.

"I really didn't think that there was anything left in me," he said, his breathing returning to normal. He was now very relaxed and looking at her. He thought that she looked even more beautiful now. Her hand was still gently working him. He also noticed that her nipples were rock hard. His arousal had become her arousal.

"As for you not having anything to offer.... Let me be the judge of that. I know that you have a lot more to offer than you'd think. We made a deal. You and Ginger are going to make a lot of money for me and you're going to get to enjoy each other too. I just don't want you to forget about me. Your 'cooperation' in here on this table has been very appreciated. I will be asking you to 'cooperate' with me again," she said smiling at him.

"You know where to find me," he said laughing. Seeing that he was completely soft, she stopped rubbing him. She smiled and picked up her lab coat from the floor and put it on, buttoning the buttons back up. He kept watching her semi nude body, as she slowly covered it back up. She walked across the exam room and picked up a nearby phone.

"Yes, this is Doctor Sherry. We've finished in here, you can come get the slave. I think that he is sufficiently emptied for the moment," she said into the phone. She then put the phone down, turned to Ross and smiled. She immediately went into her private office, closing the door behind her.

12