The New Slave Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DE-SEX times 2 plus means that we're going to get Ross very messy before we're through with him. DE-SEX means that we're going to turn him into a hard cock for the customer but with a very lessened arousal level. In other words, we're going to work him up sexually, and make him cum at least twice. That's what the 'times 2' means. This way, it lessens the chance that he will dump his load as soon as he penetrates the customer. He'll be capable of enough arousal that he gets hard, but not enough arousal that he is desperate to cum in her. Once he gets around the customer, he'll be horny, but not desperately horny," Toni explained.

"What does the 'plus' mean," Candy quickly asked. She was watching intently, expecting to see the slave erupt as she has seen so many males do, on the Internet.

"Plus means that it is up to me, to decide if two orgasms is enough, or if he is still too horny. One of the number one rules around here is that all cum will be captured and saved for the doctor. But in this case, the doctor doesn't' care if we capture it or just waste it.

"But what about the enhancement? What does that mean?" Candy asked, trying to learn as much as she could, as fast as she could. She was already thinking about being able to do prepping, without someone watching over her shoulder. Everything that she was seeing was so sexually stimulating to her, that she couldn't wait to get a male alone in her own prep room. She was already beginning to feel her own juices oozing into her panties. Her nipples had been hard since she first walked into the room.

"I'll explain the enhancing as we go. There are tons of ways to enhance a male. Suffice it to say, that our main goal is to get his cock as big as we can get it, without doing any damage or leaving any telltale marks. Cuts, scratches, bruises are all big no-no's," she said as she slowed down her rubbing. Ross was beginning to pant, his hips still softly thrusting as she worked the stiff cock toward the inevitable.

"Is he going to cum?" Candy asked innocently.

"No, not yet. We have a few things to do before we get to that point. I want you to watch closely to what I do, and listen. What I tell you is very important. First off, I want you to go over to that cabinet, over there, and get a bunch of clean towels," Toni said, pointing to a wall cabinet. Candy immediately went to the cabinet and retrieved a stack of clean white hand towels.

"Now, go ahead and prop up his head and shoulders. I want to make sure that he gets to see just what I'm going to do to his cock and balls. We're going to be using a lot of different methods and techniques to stimulate him. Ross will enjoy a lot of the stimulation, but there are methods of stimulation that he definitely won't like. So there will be times that I will cover his eyes and other times that I want him to see what I'm doing. Here is something that you should always remember. Males are very stimulated, visually. They can become aroused very easily, just from what they are seeing. Do you understand?" Toni asked, looking up at Candy.

"Sure. I have read that before. "Women are too, aren't they? I know that I am," Candy replied with a big grin on her face. It was obvious to both women that Candy was more than stimulated by what she was witnessing. She could barely contain her excitement as Toni finally slowed down her rubbing till she was barely moving her hand. Ross' cock was still rock hard and dripping. The rubbing had caused a frothy appearance to the area around the head and thick foreskin.

"That is why I immediately took my top off, when we came in, and the fact that I was already familiar with Ross. I know him well enough to know what he likes," she said with a grin, looking directly at Ross. "In time, you will come to know all of the males and what each one likes and dislikes, what each one responds to, and what each one will not respond to," she said.

"I think that I understand," Candy said quietly. To her, all of this made sense and was such an easy topic, that she feared that maybe she was missing something.

"When it comes to sex, all males are pretty much mechanical. It doesn't matter if they're in the mood or not. If you stimulate their cocks, they'll get hard. If you continue to stimulate their cocks, they'll cum. It's as easy as that. I've seen trainers that have milked slaves dry, even when the slave was sick. I once saw a trainer masturbate a slave, then roll him over to puke, and then jack him off again, and let him puke again. They can't help it sexually," she replied laughing.

"You're kidding? He was sick and could still cum?" Candy asked in disbelief.

"Yep! With the right stimulation, you can keep a male hard or cumming, till his balls are empty. And even then, you can stimulate him into staying hard, even if there is nothing left in his sack," she said matter of fact. "It all depends on the male and the stimulation," she added.

"So that's why you took your top off?" Candy asked.

"Now you know why I'm standing here wearing only a thong, playing with Ross' cock. Besides my hand, I'm part of the stimulation. Besides that, Ross is very stimulating to me," Toni said with a big grin.

"I understand," Candy said with a smile. To her, all of this was common sense. She had never been around males, but had read enough on her computer, to understand everything that Toni was saying.

"Keep that thing hard for me," Toni said to Ross as she slipped a set of ear mufflers over Ross' ears. She was already using the ball gag in his mouth, and now he wouldn't be able to hear anything either. She then stepped out of his sight, moving around behind his head.

"To prove my point, I want you to come around over here, with me. Don't look at him, just walk around him, like you're going to leave. He can't hear us, and he won't be able to move around much, restrained as he is," Toni instructed the trainee. Candy casually walked away from Ross, then moved around and came back behind him. From this position, both Candy and Toni were completely out of his sight.

"Watch his cock. You're going to see it start to deflate," Toni told Candy.

"But you told him to keep it hard," Candy replied innocently.

"I know I told him to keep it hard, but without any stimulation, he doesn't have any reason to keep it hard. It's going to go soft, just watch," Toni said. Candy stood there, watching as Ross almost immediately began to obviously go soft. Within a few moments, the head and foreskin began to topple over, obviously going soft as the blood began to flow out of the far end of his hard cock. Within another few moments, it was obvious that his thick shaft was beginning to slowly soften, almost shrinking in size.

"Wow, that was fast," Candy said, watching in amazement as Ross' cock quickly turned soft and began to settle onto Ross' stomach.

"There's nothing to stimulate him right now. If he lay there and thought about it, he might stay hard, but he's not thinking about it. He's probably wondering where we went," Toni said, watching Ross, as he went even more limp. "Remember, he can't hear us or see us right now. For all he knows, we were teasing him and have now left him very frustrated," she said with a laugh.

"I never thought that it would be that fast," Toni said, watching as Ross went completely soft. He was still wet, a solid stream of pre cum oozing from the slit in the soft crown.

"I'll prove to you what arousal is all about, and then we'll really get started on your training," Toni said smiling at her mesmerized trainee. "Are you ready to learn what arousal is all about?" Toni asked, eyeing Candy closely.

"Definitely. Just tell me what to do," Candy said breathlessly. She hadn't thought that she would be actually seeing any of the males or anything sexual, on her first day.

"Ok, then take off your clothes," Toni told the young trainee.

"What?" Candy replied in shock. "I'm not wearing anything but a thong, under my jeans.

"That's even better. Let Ross imagine what is under your panties. Go ahead and take everything off but the thong. If you have a problem with being nude, you might want to reconsider working here," Toni said quietly, closely watching Candy's reaction.

"Oh no, it's not that. I don't think I would have a problem with undressing, I just wasn't expecting to be this much involved, on my first day," Candy replied, her face beginning to blush brightly. "I was never told what I was suppose to wear here," she said in self-defense.

"One of the big rules for all of the females employed here is to be provocative, seductive, and dress as arousing as you can, anytime that you're in contact with the males. The doctor feels that it keeps the males stimulated and more productive. I have no doubt that it does," Toni said with a laugh. "I didn't just take my top off to feel the cool breeze on my nipples," she quickly added laughing even more.

"I've read about male arousal, but just haven't been around many males, to try it out," Candy said softly. Her naiveté and lack of experience was more than embarrassing to her.

"Don't take offense, but have you ever been around any male? And I mean that in a sexual way," Toni said, trying to ask the new girl in a friendly way.

"No. I've never even really been around a male, except for a few that my mother hired to do work. That never amounted to anything, especially nothing sexual," she said, her head hung down, her eyes looking at the floor. It was obvious that she was painfully embarrassed. She almost looked as if she were about to start crying.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed. At least you admit it. The vast majority of young women your age have had no experience either. Believe me, we're going to get you up to speed, real quick in your sexual education, if you're ready," Toni said, watching Candy closely. Toni already felt a bond between herself and Candy. Candy reminded her so much of herself, when she first came to work for the doctor. She remembered how naïve she had been.

"I'm more than ready," Candy said with a big smile. Her eyes were showing that sparkle again and she wasn't looking down at the floor.

"Then get undressed. I'm going to show you the number one aspect of male arousal." Even Toni was getting excited about the prospects of teaching Candy something new. She had barely finished the sentence as Candy was undoing the buttons of her jeans, pulling them down over her slim hips. She never hesitated as she reached to remove her thong.

"That's ok. You can leave your thong on. It'll help prove my point here," Toni said as she watched Candy getting undressed. It was obvious to her that Candy was more than aroused. Toni could see that the front of Candy's thong was literally saturated with the young girls sexual juices. Candy was more than ready to learn the day's lessons. Candy quickly reached up and pulled her halter top up over her head with no hesitation. Toni was surprised at what she saw. The halter had concealed Candy's creamy smooth skin and it also concealed the fact that Candy was built very very nicely. Her breasts were small but perfectly rounded and her nipples were hard and erect. Candy was definitely aroused. She stood there, bare footed and nude, with the exception of her thong.

"Ok, now what do I do?" Candy said, a more than innocent tone in her voice. It was obvious that she was excited and wanted to know all that she could learn about males. Toni was surprised. Candy had appeared to be a cute, slim, almost tomboyish figure of a young girl. But with her clothes off, Candy was a shapely, gorgeous and very sexual young woman. As Toni would later tell her supervisor, it appeared to her that Candy was about to start dripping all over the floor. She was that aroused.

"Ok. Take a look at Ross. Would you say that he is aroused?" Toni asked, looking at Ross' obviously soft cock.

"No, not at all. He's soft," Candy answered.

"Do you think that you could arouse him?" Toni asked, watching to see if Candy understood her point.

"I might be able to, if I was to do certain 'things' to him," Candy answered sheepishly. She had seen things on the Internet, but had never actually touched a male in real life. She was more than aware of what 'things' could be done, to make a male hard and make him cum.

"Things?" Toni said with a laugh. "I want to prove a point to you, without you having to do 'things' to him," Toni said laughing. "I want you to just step around in front of him, close enough that he can see you from the legs up. I want you to look into his eyes and just smile at him. You don't have to say a word. Just stand there and let him see you. Don't say anything to him and don't look towards me. Pretend that I am not here. Do you understand?" Toni said, watching Candy closely.

"Sure, but you don't want me to touch him or anything?" Candy said in surprise.

"No, don't even think about touching him. Just stand there and smile at him while you look into his eyes. I think that you'll learn a valuable lesson real quickly. Go ahead and do it, but don't look back at me. I'll keep talking to you," Toni said. Toni nodded as she moved quietly around the table to where Ross could see her. She was hesitant at first, her bare back and legs was all that Ross could see of her. She slowly turned around to face Ross, her eyes locked onto his. She watched him for a moment, seeing that he was watching her. Even with the ball gag in his mouth, it was obvious to her that Ross was smiling at her. His eyes were open wide, just taking in the view of the beautiful young woman.

"Don't look at me, but listen to what I'm saying. I want you to just stand there, relaxed and think of how it would feel to be having sex with him. Think of all of the pleasures that he could give you and you give to him. Just think of all of the things that you've seen on the Internet and imagine what you could do together," Toni said, watching Candy closely. She could see a slight grin come across the naïve young girl's face. Candy's arms relaxed as she stood there, her hands on her hips, her breasts fully exposed, her nipples hardening more. Candy's gaze was obviously locked on Ross' face. Her eyes were literally burning into his eyes. Within a few moments, Candy instinctively reached down and started to pull her thong down. She was definitely getting into the moment.

"No, don't do that. Leave your panties on," Toni said quietly. Candy immediately stopped but kept her fingers in the thin fabric on her hips, as if she were going to pull them off. She never looked toward Toni but kept her eyes locked on Ross, the smile on her face saying more than words.

"I asked you if you thought that you could arouse him. I want you to take a good look at his cock now, and see just what you've done," Toni said quietly. Everything was obvious to her, but she wanted Candy to learn for herself. Candy turned slightly and smiled even more as she saw that Ross was fully erect, thick and hard with a steady stream of pre cum dribbling down the shaft. He was now even more aroused than he had been when Toni was rubbing him.

"I definitely think that you got him aroused," Toni said with a soft laugh. "Remember me telling you that males were mechanical? If you stimulate him, he'll get hard. If you stimulate him further, he'll cum for you," Toni said with a laugh.

"I'm really going to love working here," Candy replied.

12