The New Slave Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh," Candy moaned as she lay on top of Ross' upper legs. "That was unbelievable. It was more intense than the first one," she said, her voice almost in a breathy whisper.

"That's good. I doubt that you'll get any more chances today, at least with this male. Now we're going to start the rough part. What we've done already has enhanced him, getting his entire cock and balls bigger, but there are a few more finishing touches that we need to do, to really get him swollen. The customer is going to love this guy," Toni said as she released the pressure on the cylinder down even further. Toni quickly grabbed a handful of towels and placed them under Ross' genitals, where the cylinder was attached to him. Letting off the pressure completely, there was a rush of water that flooded out of the cylinder as the pressure went to zero.

"Are you still with me?" Toni asked, grinning and looking down at the prone trainee. Candy was just lying there, like a cat lying in a warm sunny window. She had barely raised her hips up, just enough to allow Ross to breath. She was relaxed, her breathing deep and her body barely moving. "I do hope that you've been paying attention and listening to what I have been telling you. Did you see how obvious he was as he was getting closer to cumming?" Toni asked.

"Yes, I actually did," Candy said in a soft sleepy voice. She laughed softly, thinking about all of this being a 'study session'. Study time had never been this good. "I also happened to notice that his legs went stiff and straight and that his toes curled downward, right about the time that he was going to cum. I could also tell that his stomach muscles tightened up hard. I couldn't hear his breathing, but judging by the speed of his mouth, I would say that he was right on the verge of cumming," Candy said with a sleepy grin on her face. She barely raised her head to look up at Toni.

"Damn, you were paying attention. Good girl. I'm impressed. Would you have known to stop when I did, or would you have missed that?" Toni said, referring to her taking the vibrator away and quickly letting the pressure off of the cylinder.

"I have to admit that I have seen those same body responses from males on the Internet. I guess that you might say that males are pretty obvious when they're about to blow," Candy said, grinning. "Did I do well?" Candy said with an innocent smile.

"You did very well," Toni said with a laugh. "Ok, I want you to sit up and help with this. I want you to remove the cylinder. Remember, he's enlarged, so it will be a little bit of an effort to get the cylinder off. Just be firm and work it off of him," she instructed. Candy immediately sat up and moved her body down Ross' body, straddling his stomach. She sat on him, her hands tugging at the cylinder. With the pressure released, she began to work the cylinder back and forth, freeing up more and more of the enhanced genitals. Even before it was completely off of him, it was obvious that he was swollen. With some effort of tugging and twisting, she was finally able to free the cylinder from him.

"Whoaaaaaa, he is huge," Candy said as Ross' enlarged genitals tumbled out of the cylinder. With no pressure or stimulation on him, his cock was still thick but obviously not totally erect. The three quarters hard cock plopped down onto his stomach, the pre cum oozing steadily from the gaping slit. He was aroused, but his hardness was quickly fading from his plumped up cock. "It looks like an overstuffed sausage," Candy said with a laugh. She poked it several times with her fingertips, wanting to see it grow back into the hard shape that she had been enjoying earlier. Ross' cock was obviously thicker and fleshier than it had been, just a short time before. The cock head and foreskin was greatly enlarged and thickened due to the pressurized cylinder. His balls were another matter. The sack looked like it had more than doubled in size, almost like a fleshy colored melon attached between his legs.

"Ok, we're going to have to watch him even more carefully now. The enhancement has enlarged him, but more importantly, his cock and his balls are super sensitive now. All of those nerve endings that send pleasure signals to his brain are raw and overly responsive. Do you see why we started out with you jacking him off?" Toni said with a grin.

"If we hadn't, he'd probably have popped his cookies in the cylinder. Right?" Candy asked in a quiet tone. She was still busy examining the oversized sex organs in front of her. Her fingers were softly feeling the exposed underside of his shaft, the bloated head and the thickened foreskin. His balls were so pumped up that she was afraid to touch them. Ross' balls had enlarged enough that each one pushed out distinctively from the baby smooth soft pouch. She could easily discern the outline of each ball as it lay in the fluid flooded sack.

"Popped his cookies?" Toni repeated with a laugh. "I don't think that I've ever heard that one. I assume that you mean his cumming," Toni said laughing out loud

"Yea, he would have cum. You knew what I meant," Candy said with a blush. "Popping his cookies is what some of my girlfriends call it. One of my friends calls it banana nut milk," she said sheepishly. It was obvious that Candy was not familiar with a lot of the sexual terms. She and her friends had made up the best descriptions they could come up with, based on what they had seen on the Internet.

"Don't worry. I've heard most of the phrases before. Here, take these towels and make sure that he is completely dry. I want his skin as dry as a bone, or a boner," Toni said laughing. "You have heard that phrase before, haven't you?" Toni asked.

"Boner? I have heard that one, and it's a good description. I have always wondered where the bone went, when the guy goes soft," Candy laughed as she continued to poke and prod the fat cock lying on Ross' stomach. She was serious. Toni just looked at her, shaking her head.

"There is no bone. It's all meat," Toni replied to Candy. Candy had a completely confused look on her face.

"No bone? What do you mean?" Candy asked seriously. She actually looked up from her newfound toy and stared at Toni. It was obvious that Candy thought that there was an actual bone inside the male's organ.

"Never mind. Just believe me that there is no bone. You'll understand as you get more experience. But for now, just make sure that his cock and balls are completely dried off. Candy happily took her time, picking up the now hardening cock and softly drying if off. She spent extra time rubbing it softly making sure that it was completely dry. She seemed to relish the sight of it swelling larger and lengthening, just from her attention to it. She then began drying off Ross' swollen sack, barely touching it. It was obvious that she was somewhat nervous about doing anything with his balls.

"You don't have to be that gentle with those. Contrary to what you may think, his balls can take a lot of abuse and still keep on spurting," Toni said with a laugh. "Like I told you, each male is different and you'll become familiar with each of them as they come through here. But believe me; this one can take a lot of abuse. You'll find out as we go," Toni said as she watched Candy continue to dry the huge bloated sack.

"I know I have a lot to learn, but so much of the stuff on the Internet says that their balls are really super sensitive. You have to be gentle with them," Candy replied in total innocence. She had read a lot about males, but had never touched one. This was all a new set of firsts for her.

"Some males can take a lot, some males you can barely touch their balls and they'll start whining and crying. You just have to work with each male to find out how far you can go with it. But this male, you can do pretty much anything that you want. A lot of males are just like Ross. The more you work his balls, the harder he'll cum," Toni said as she grinned at Ross. Toni glanced at Candy, seeing that gleam in her eyes. It was obvious that she was putting more pressure and roughness in her drying technique. Candy seemed fascinated by the two fleshy orbs in her hands. She was now moving them around, feeling them, pressing her fingers into the soft sack. Candy was going to be an excellent prep girl.

"I think that I could really get into these," Candy said, her eyes fascinated by what her hands were doing to the restrained male. Candy had never had this much arousal or excitement in all of her combined time on the computer. "There's no experience like hands on experience," Candy said with a laugh.

"You got that right. I have a feeling that you're really going to enjoy the enhancement process. I tend to think that you will find the next part of our enhancement process very exciting. Go ahead and get him fully erect. Also, keep a towel close by, I want you to make sure his skin stays completely dry," Toni instructed her new trainee. Candy's head shot up, looking at Toni. She had been closely examining the half hard cock that still lay on Ross' stomach.

"Ummm, no problem," Candy said as she gingerly wrapped her fingers around the shaft of the meaty organ, holding it while she wiped away the pre cum from the head. "He is a lot bigger. I can barely get my fingers around the base. He's already too big for intercourse, why would anyone want him to be bigger? Do you think that the customer just wants to see something that big, or maybe display him for some reason?" Candy said in total innocence. Her sexual knowledge was somewhat limited.

"Believe me; no customer is going to pay a lot of money just to look at a big dicked male. If they're paying the high amount to rent him for an evening or a night, and then pay even more money to have him enhanced, then they have plans for his use. I can guarantee it. We're both young, but as you get older and enjoy more males, you'll find that some of your muscles might get a little stretched, if you know what I mean. Besides, don't knock it till you've tried it. That 'stuffed' feeling can be very intense," Toni said as she went to a nearby cabinet and retrieved a large box.

"Have you ever tried anything this big?" Candy asked shyly. She more than wanted to hear Toni's stories, her ideas, and her sexual instructions. Candy wasn't sure if she should be asking such questions. But her curiosity was peaked on this occasion.

"Let's just say that it depends on my mood. Believe me; you'll understand this more as you get more experienced. For right now, I'd suggest that you take it very slow. Besides, with a female body of yours and my age, his baby batter, as you put it, would be very potent. The doctor has a strong dislike for any of her staff getting pregnant. You definitely don't want his cock anywhere around your pussy, at least not without a rubber on it," Toni said seriously.

By this point, Candy had Ross fully erect and a steady stream of pre cum leaking from the gaping mouth of his cock head. The short time in the cylinder had produced the results that Toni wanted, his cock being obviously thicker. It also produced the desired result in his balls, which were now, more firm and heavier. The obvious increase in their size was just a bonus. The two bloated orbs were now more than primed and ready for the customer's use, whatever it might be.

"Ok, now we're going to do a little extra to enhance his looks and his ability," Toni said as she moved up closer to Ross' side. Candy had done excellent work; Ross' cock was swollen thick and hard, jutting high above his pubic bone. Candy was gently rubbing the meaty shaft, watching carefully so that she didn't fully masturbate him. She was enjoying herself, whether he orgasmed or not. Just playing with a male slave was more fun than she had ever expected for the day.

"I don't see much more that we could do to him to get him bigger," Candy said, her eyes locked on the dripping cock head.

"Oh, there's plenty that we can do to him. This is where we're going to get rough with him. This is the part that I told you about, that he's not going to like. I have a feeling that you're going to enjoy this part, more than what we've already done," Toni said as she rummaged through the large box.

"Just tell me what to do, I'm loving this lessons," Candy said with a laugh. Her one hand continued to slowly rub the bloated organ, her other hand occasionally wiping off the oozing pre cum with her towel.

"Ok, let's get started," Toni said as she found what she was looking for.

12