The New Slave Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's too easy. Look at the size of those balls. Just imagine what he's got stored up in there," she said as her fingertips went again, back into the semi pliable sack. Ross winced as two of her fingers quickly pushed into the sack and found a ball to play with. She felt it for a second, finding the inner and outer walls of the trapped ball with her fingertips. She immediately mashed her fingers together and watched with enthusiasm as Ross jerked and winced from the pain. Tawny had played with enough males to know that their balls were somewhat resilient. You could almost flatten one and within a few minutes, it would fill back up to normal shape. She had played and practiced her talents with males for quite awhile. She also knew that aggressive ball stimulation would produce more sperm when he orgasmed.

"This won't take long, with the stun gun," Tawny said dreamily as she watched Ross wincing from the extra pressure she was exerting on the one ball. Tawny held the stun gun up near Ross' genitals and appeared to be studying them. She couldn't decide whether she wanted to shock his cock or his balls.

"If you're touching him when you zap him, you're going to get shocked. Just forget it. Finish him by hand or suck him, either way, get it done. Hell, look at him. He's about to blow his nuts right now. They're going to want him in the arena at any minute," Lacey said with aggravation. She had relaxed somewhat, now sitting on the exam table next to Ross' table. She was nervous but she also was more than enjoying the sex show that Tawny was putting on. Tawny was always fun to watch. Lacey often wondered why the Mistress didn't use Tawny in the show for the guests. Tawny would have been a natural.

"I know that. I'm not an idiot," Tawny hissed, looking up at Lacey. "You might think I'm out of it, but I know what I'm doing. You're distracting me. I want to enjoy this so shut up and watch. If you don't like it, then get out," Tawny said, turning her attention back to her male toy. Her fingertips dug back into the sack and pressed down hard. In the past few times, she had carefully and slowly placed her fingers into the male's sack and then manipulated the nerve-riddled orbs. This time, her patience was waning. She jammed two fingers into Ross' sack and felt for a quick moment. Feeling what she wanted, she immediately squeezed and sat back, watching his reaction. Even though silent, Ross' body jerk and the hard breathing told Tawny that she was inflicting some very good punishment.

"Babe, you're gonna spurt like a bull. Come on now, you know you're going to give me a good sample. Tawny's hungry and you're serving dinner," she said laughing out loud and glancing at Lacey. Lacey just watched. If she left the room, that would be noticed and someone might come to see what was going on. Tawny and her were not the only officers that were working at this party.

"Just do it. Get it over with," Lacey said, finally realizing that she wasn't going to stop her partner. The quicker it was finished, the quicker they could get back to work and no one would know the better.

"Oh he's about there. I think that he wants to give it up, don't you babe?" Tawny said dreamily as she looked up at Ross. He was now breathing harder from the stimulation to his ball. Tawny put the stun gun down on the floor and immediately started jerking the hard red cock. It was obvious that it was straining to spray, the veins popping out all along the shaft and near the huge head. Tawny kept her fingers pushed deep into the bright red sack, pressing and squeezing the one ball that was almost flattened by now. "Come on baby, I know you're about there," she said softly, looking up and enjoying Ross' obvious torment.

"I think he is there. Finish it," Lacey said firmly. She was enjoying the show but she wanted it over. There were more males and she figured that Tawny would try and enjoy each of them, before the day was over.

"He's almost there. With a little help, I figure that he'll blow enough that there will be more than enough for both of us. I'll share with you," Tawny said laughing out loud and looking up at her worried partner. It was obvious that Lacey wasn't interested in consuming sperm. She glanced at Tawny with disgusted look.

"I think he's more than almost there. You should feel this ball, it's about ready to pop," Tawny said excitedly as she continued to squeeze the almost flattened ball. Feeling it's shape, she could tell that she had really mashed it. By this time, there was an obvious amount of sperm mixed in with Ross' pre cum. It was flowing at a steady rate, running down the slick and frothy cock shaft and onto Tawny's hand. Her painful manipulation of the ball had caused it to involuntarily release small amounts of sperm into the pre cum. The pre cum was abundant and heavily mixed with the obvious milky white sperm.

"Just do it, quick," Lacey said hopping off of the exam table. She was so nervous that they were going to get caught, that she couldn't sit still. She walked around Tawny and stood watching, waiting for the obvious finale. She also wanted a closer look for when the sperm would actually start spurting. She liked that part of the show.

"Oh, he's ready. I told you that you were going to feed me," Tawny said as she jerked her fingers from Ross' tortured sack. She immediately stopped jerking his cock and let go. Quickly reaching down, she grabbed the plastic drinking cup with one hand and the stun gun with her other hand. She quickly placed the stun gun up under Ross' sack, between his sack and anus. She knew male anatomy well enough to know that she was going to deliver the powerful shock to his prostate, forcing him to literally erupt. She quickly placed the cup up near his cock head, making sure to keep from touching him. The cup would collect the violent spurting as he erupted from the shock. Then she would take her time and enjoy the sample that Ross so nicely supplied her with.

"Damn, he's slippery," Tawny said in frustration as she struggled to get the stun gun placed right against his prostate. Since he was leaking and oozing so much pre cum and sperm, her hand jerking had gotten the slick male fluid all over his genitals. He was slick with his own juice. To be effective, both metal tips of the stun gun would have to be against his skin, in order to deliver the shock. Tawny struggled for a moment, holding the cup up close to the jerking cock head.

"What are you doing? Stop!" came a loud command from behind the two officers. When the two officers hadn't shown up with Ross, the Mistress had gone looking to see what the delay was. Lacey spun around, horrified that they had actually been caught. Even with the Mistress not minding their occasional play with the males, this might have gone too far. It was obvious that Mistress Francesca was furious. Her face was blood red and the anger was obvious in her expression.

"What the hell are you doing?" she demanded to know. Tawny had jerked around to see Mistress Francesca standing within feet from her. If Lacey was horrified, Tawny was in even worse fear. She was nude, on the floor, and holding a stun gun up to a male slave's genitals. There couldn't be much explanation for what was going on. She had been caught and in a big way. With the amount of pre cum and sperm that was so obvious and coating Ross' genitals, it was obvious that they had been playing for quite some time.

"We were getting him warmed up, for the show," Tawny babbled, hoping that the Mistress wouldn't notice that she was nude. It was a ridiculous after thought. Tawny immediately pulled the stun gun away from Ross and stood up. Almost immediately, Tawny could feel a surge of warm liquid flow out of her overly aroused vagina. In a second, there was a flood of her own juices, running down her inner thighs. Tawny glanced down, humiliated as the fluid quickly run down her legs. It was too obvious to not notice.

"What is that?" the Mistress demanded, her gaze looking down at the floor beneath Tawny. The Mistress knew what a stun gun was, and easily figured out what Tawny was doing. She wasn't sure about the gooey and slick tampon that was lying on the floor between Tawny's now tightly clamped legs. Even without a string on it, the Mistress knew what a tampon was. Tawny was in such a state of arousal, and the fact that she had been collecting her own fluids, deep inside of her pussy, the tampon held back the flood. When the Mistress entered and surprised them, Tawny's body had immediately responded. Her arousal dropped to zero within a fraction of a second. Even the momentary tensing of her body from fear, she relaxed almost immediately, her vaginal muscles going limp. The tampon simply was expelled out of fear. The pent up juices only flowed out. It would be very similar to a dog peeing on itself, out of fear. Tawny couldn't be more humiliated.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Tawny continued to say softly, her eyes looking down at the floor. Lacey couldn't help it; she started laughing out loud and then started pointing at the gooey tampon lying on the floor as she started laughing even harder. In a few moments, Lacey was laughing uncontrollably, unable to stop. Mistress Francesca just stared at her and then at Tawny, and then back at Lacey again.

There was no explanation needed, the Mistress knew exactly what was going on. The fact that Cindy was laughing so much and was fully dressed was her saving grace. About that same moment, two other security officers appeared at the door and immediately entered. They weren't sure what was going on, but obviously there was a problem. Within another moment, two guests walked up to the door and peered in, seeing the nude security officer, the obvious wetness between her thighs, the tampon, the other officer laughing hilariously, and the obvious anger in Mistress Francesca. They didn't know what was going on, but obviously it would be a great story.

"Get dressed and get out!" Mistress Francesca demanded. She stood there, staring at Tawny, just waiting. Tawny didn't move fast enough for the Mistress. Mistress Francesca reached over and grabbed the nude officer's uniform, shoving it into her bare breasts. She then shoved her toward the other two who had just entered. "Get her out of here now," she commanded them. Both officers immediately approached the humiliated Tawny and motioned her to the door. Tawny slowly walked to the door, carrying her uniform in her arms. She didn't even bother trying to get dressed as she went down the hallway. At this point, other guests had wandered into the hall and watched as the nude security officer was led to the front of the house. Some of them laughed at the sight, others wondered what had happened. Some of them hoped that Tawny might be part of the show. With her body, they would have enjoyed watching whatever she might have to offer.

"You..." the Mistress said, looking sternly at Lacey. Lacey was almost composed, trying to stop laughing, her face red from the uncontrollable laughter, tears running down her cheeks from all of the laughing. "Get back to work," Mistress Francesca said, giving her a slight smile. Lacey had figured that she was fired anyway, and couldn't stop laughing. The fact that she was not fired, she started laughing again, and quickly left the room. She would later tell everyone what had happened.

"And get someone to clean that up," the Mistress said to the security officers, pointing to the wet tampon and the splatters all around the floor.

"That was close," Ross moaned from the exam table where he was still leaning back, his cock thrust out in front of him, still erect but a little softer. With his hands cuffed behind him and leaning back on his elbows, he was still unable to stand up. Mistress Francesca walked over to him, helping him to stand.

"Well, I don't see any of 'you' on the floor. Are you ok?" she said with a grin. The Mistress glanced down and around on the floor, looking for any of the telltale signs of puddles of his sperm. Seeing none, she was somewhat relieved. She had a lot of plans for Ross on this night. She had wanted him enhanced and desensitized for a reason. The stun gun would have negated all of the earlier prep work that had been done to him.

"I'm fine. Just a little stiff," he said as he struggled to straighten up.

"You definitely are and a lot more than a little if you ask me," the Mistress said with a big grin. Her eyes were focused on Ross' still erect cock.

"I meant my back and shoulders," he replied with a laugh. "No. You came in just in time," he said trying to relax his sore and exhausted shoulders. Having been leaning back on the table, resting on his elbows had made him sore. "Glad to see you again," he said, grinning at the Mistress.

"Ummm, always good to see you," she said glancing down at his erect cock and winking at him. "Do you think that you could have filled it?" she said, picking up the plastic drinking glass. They both started laughing.

12