The New Slave Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go, just enjoy, relax and let it move through you," he whispered into her ear, his finger still moving slowly in and out of her. She gasped again, her breathing now going into a pant. She was pushing so hard against him that her pubic bone was crammed against his upper thigh. She was gently humping his hand, trying to draw it deeper into her twitching and clenching pussy. He tried to kiss her but she buried her face into his chest, now moaning hard and gasping. He could feel her pussy lessening in the spasms as her orgasm began to subside. She slowly slumped against him, breathing hard and holding tightly onto his neck.

"Don't move. Stay right there. It's so intense. I'm going to cum again," she moaned as she pressed her body against him, bearing down on the finger that had stopped moving.

"No, I have a better idea. This will make it better," he said as he slowly eased his finger out of her still clenching pussy.

"No, leave it in. It feels too good," she moaned as he gently removed his finger from her. He leaned forward and kissed her hard. His one arm continued to hold her up as his other arm quickly moved to her front. He grabbed her gown by the area just above the slit at her hip. He gently tugged it over toward the middle of her body, pulling it up and out of the way. Stepping in between her legs, he used his own legs to push her thighs outward, maneuvering his body between her legs. The arm that was behind her tugged her upward, lifting her body up so that her vaginal opening was level with his hard cock. Her feet were completely off the floor. She hung limp in his arms.

"No, wait. Don't waste it. You'll spoil everything," she said weakly, almost pleading. It was obvious to her that he was about to mount her, standing up. He had her positioned and his cock was only inches from the already quivering and wet opening that had just given up her first orgasm. She half-heartedly moved back, trying to keep him from coming closer. The arm that was behind her, gently held her arm back, positioned in such a way that her arm was pinned behind her, her body controlled by his arm. He was holding her up with his thighs spreading her thighs open.

"Relax. I know what I'm doing. You're going to feel very good in a few moments," he moaned into her ear as he relaxed his arm and let her body weight sink down onto his rock hard cock. Her eyes flashed open wide as she felt his cock head ease between the wet engorged lips of her pussy. She struggled only briefly, moaning as she felt the swollen head nudge against her tight opening.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned as the head slowly spread apart her sensitive opening and eased deeper into her. She could feel herself stretching open as more and more of his cock disappeared deep into her. "Please don't cum, please don't cum, please don't cum," she begged in between gasps. She began to pant as Ross began to move rhythmically in and out of her. Letting go of her arm, she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and held onto him tightly. Her legs involuntarily clasped around him, riding him as he continued to pump in and out of her. It didn't' take but a few seconds before he could feel her tighten up on his cock, her body stiffening as a much stronger orgasm began to crash through her. Feeling how tight she was and not wanting to hurt her, he eased his body motion into a soft gentle thrusting, letting her orgasm build and build till it peaked.

"Good girl. Just relax and enjoy it, I've got you," he said whispering into her ear. She had completely slumped onto his body, held up by his arms holding her. Her arms had dropped to her sides and hung motionless. Her breathing was hard and ragged. Ross could tell that she was coming down from the intensity of the orgasm. She was motionless but Ross could easily feel the undulations deep in her pussy, indicating that she was still feeling the intense pleasure. He held his cock plunged deep inside of her, pushed comfortably against her cervix. The sensations of her vaginal clenching were still more than pleasurable to Ross. It was easy to stay in this position, just enjoying the milking sensation that his cock was feeling.

"You're not going to cum, are you?" the Mistress moaned pleadingly. She was still hanging limply but her arms were now up and around his neck again. She was beginning to come around. Ross could feel her tightly clenched legs softly relax from around him.

"Baby, I think that it might be a little bit late for that worry. With what we were just doing, there's more than enough sperm inside of you, to get you pregnant," he said as he continued to hold her up, his cock still deeply planted inside of her. Her pussy was still doing small spasms and quivers. He was enjoying the sensations as much as she was and didn't want to pull out of her.

"Pregnant?" she asked, looking up at him wide eyed and laughing out loud. "Babe, I'm way past any age to get pregnant. That just isn't happening," she said laughing more and more. She was laughing so hard that her pussy involuntarily pushed his still erect cock out of her. "Ohhhhhh, I didn't mean for that to happen," she said, still laughing. She reached down and took a firm grasp of his cock base and angled it upward. Doing a slight little hop, she stood on her tiptoes and slowly eased down onto him, letting it slowly slide all the way back into her. Her eyes closed, she moaned as she slowly embedded herself, sliding down the meaty length.

"Ummm, that's better. Now, where were we?" she said starting to laugh again. "Oops, almost did it again," she said she felt her pussy try to expel him again, because of her laughing. Ross could feel her clench down on his cock, holding it deep inside of her.

"Well, we were talking about you getting pregnant, but I don't think that's an issue, now," he said, watching her. He was now more than curious as to why she didn't want him to cum. Since she had not wanted him to cum, he obeyed her wishes. He knew that he could hold it back, due to his earlier prep work. Toni was more than correct. He was hard but not desperate to cum. He was very comfortable just enjoying the warm wet place that his cock was nestled into.

"Actually, you were wanting to know why I didn't want you to cum. Babe, I'm sorry, I really am. I would love to enjoy that feeling, but there are other plans for you tonight. In the very near future, I'll let you fill me up with your stuff, as much as you can pump into me. But for tonight, you're going to be doing two shows," she said, smiling and watching his reactions closely. Even with their continued conversation, he could feel her gently easing up and down on him, giving herself more pleasurable sensations.

"Two shows?" he said, looking confused. Now he was beginning to understand why Toni and Candy had milked him twice. Normally, Ross could cum quite a few times, but it usually depended on what was done to make him cum and at what intensity. If he were to cum hard then he would expel more sperm than his usual load. A lesser orgasm would result in a smaller amount, not counting the fact that he had already been desensitized.

"See, I was thinking of you. I remember the last time and I just estimated that you might need a little help, prior to you arriving here. That's exactly why we're able to be like we are right now," she said, glancing down at where she was still embedded on Ross' cock and giving him a tight clench to prove her point. He was still hard and still deep inside of her. She looked up at him, grinning. I planned it out just right. Obviously, you're still more than capable of performing and you're enjoying yourself too. Am I correct?" she asked, a sly grin on her face.

"Somewhat. Basically, you were only interested in having a hard cock that you're guests could enjoy. Was that your only interest?" he asked, a dejected tone in his voice.

"No baby, no, not at all. Don't feel that way. It's not just about your cock. I really do care about you. It's more than that. It's more than just the performance. It's who is involved that makes the difference. And that means you. Does that make sense? And, I do have to say that I care for 'it' also," she asked, almost pleadingly. She could feel his cock softening inside of her.

"It sort of makes sense. If I'm doing two shows, is it with the same girl?" he asked.

"No, you're going to do two different girls. You're going to more than enjoy yourself," she answered quickly. She was bearing down with her vaginal muscles, trying to hold him inside of her. She could actually feel him begin to swell at the thought of two different girls.

"Who are the girls?" Ross asked suspiciously. Suddenly he had a bad feeling about the night and him being prepped for a lot of sexual stamina. It would also explain why Mistress Francesca didn't want him to cum. His fucking a female would be the show. Since all the guests were women, the show would be his cock abusing a female, which was what these particular women wanted to see. His being milked earlier would help the fuck show to last a lot longer, allowing the female guests to get a lengthy and entertaining show. Mistress Francesca could see that he was thinking it through. She hesitated and clamped down harder on his cock, using her body to slowly move up and down on his cock. "Who are the girls?" Ross asked again.

"Darcy and Morgan," the Mistress blurted out. She didn't even try and offer an explanation or a reason. She just waited to see what Ross would do. It was instantly that she felt his cock shrink and begin to squeeze out of her. She wasn't even pushing but he was quickly dropping from her grasping pussy. He dropped completely out of her with a squishy wet sound. "Oh babe, I'm sorry. It wasn't supposed to be a shock or anything. It will be fun. I can promise you that. It won't be anything like last time. Darcy has changed, I've seen to that. She won't do anything. It will be a lot of fun. Believe me, you'll cum hard. I can promise that. It's not just a cock show for my guests, it's a sex show, very erotic and very hot," she quickly added, trying to convince him. She reached down and grasped the gooey cock. She began to softly rub it. She just kept staring at him while her hand worked him. She was rubbing but it wasn't getting hard.

"I can see doing a sex show with Darcy. She's the type that would like to get fucked in front of an audience. That might not be too bad, but Morgan? I can't believe that Morgan would even think of doing any kind of show, let alone a sex show," he said, leaning back against the exam table. She was holding onto his cock tightly, hoping that his arousal would bring him back into agreement. "To the best of my memory, Morgan is a virgin and a shy and timid one at that," he quickly reminded her.

"We need to get you cleaned up. There's more than enough tell tale evidence and smells on you. Lean back and relax," she said as she quickly smoothed down her gown and headed over to a cabinet with a towel. Soaking it in warm water, she quickly returned to the still soft Ross. She knelt down in front of him and began to gently wash his cock and balls. He was coated in a mix of his pre cum and her pussy juices. She had orgasmed twice and the scent in the air was obvious. She gently pushed his thighs apart and wrapped the warm towel around his bejeweled genitals. Gently, she began to massage and rub the sex organs, washing them clean of any juices or smells.

"Morgan knows about this show?" Ross asked as he watched her gently work the wet towel around his still somewhat aroused toys.

"Yes, she does. But it won't be a show that you're doing with Morgan. It's a date. For tonight, you aren't a rental. It will be private and up to you two to have your own fun. She's staying here tonight in one of the suites. She's more than excited and even more aroused, if I'm reading her correctly. I arranged it all and Morgan knows all about it. That was why I wanted you to save all of that thick milk," she said as she patted his ball sack. Just the thought of being with the beautiful young Morgan got Ross hardening again. He was about half hard at this point. Morgan was a beauty and so sexual.

" But Morgan is a virgin. With my size and her sexual status, I'm sure that it won't be much fun for her. I don't' want to hurt her," Ross said, suddenly worried about how things might go.

"Don't worry about that. She's been working on that aspect. She knows your size. She has seen you and I told her a few things," the Mistress said with a wink. "Let's just say that there are a few sexual positions that I wouldn't try on her, if I was you," she added with a laugh. By this point, Ross was relatively cleaned up. There was no obvious sign that he had been sexually active. He looked and smelled clean. As had happened earlier in the day, the Mistress applied a small amount of scented hand cream, to give his cock and balls a scented and oiled look. He looked fresh. Mistress Francesca leaned down and sniffed his cock. She seemed satisfied that he was clean.

"Is she at the party, I mean inside right now? I mean is she going to sit and watch me with Darcy, then invite me to her bedroom? I don't know if this is such a good idea or not," Ross asked.

"Yes, she's inside, primed and ready, as some might say," the Mistress said with a grin. "She's really excited about this. Be nice to her, she's young and a sweetheart, too. Also, be gentle with her," the Mistress quickly added as she reached down and again started rubbing the hard cock that was straining in front of her. "Some of us are use to this type of size. Others may not be that experienced. You don't know Morgan as well as you think you do. Believe me, she more than enjoys watching. After all of the long talks that we've had, I think that you might find yourself with more than you can handle," she added with a grin.

"I will be nice to her. Besides, I liked her the moment that I met her," Ross said to assure the Mistress. For some reason, the Mistress had taken Morgan under her wing. Mistress Francesca wasn't really listening. She had grasped Ross a little tighter and was rubbing his cock at a fast pace. She looked up at him and grinned, her hand never slowing down. As he began to feel the arousal go up quickly, he began to breath harder. As soon as he did, the Mistress picked up her hand pace. Ross leaned back and relaxed, feeling what was coming quickly. As he began to gently thrust his hips, the Mistress stopped rubbing. She stood there smiling.

"I have no doubt that you're ready for the show. Look at that mess," she said as she pointed to the oozing cock head. A steady flow of pre cum was oozing from the tip. "Just one more little alteration and we're ready. Or maybe I should say that you'd be ready. This won't take very long," the Mistress said as she headed toward the door. As she turned around, Ross noticed for the first time, the large smears of pre cum that were all over the Mistress' gown. It was where she was holding him pressed against her gown at her hip. At that same time, the Mistress opened the waiting room door and looked outside. She motioned for someone to come in.

"Ross, this is Sun'Li. She is going to help you out and do a little alteration on you. I guess that you could call it a modification. Either way, I think that you and my guests will more than enjoy it. Sun'Li, this is Ross. He's the one that I told you about," she said with a smile.

"Alteration? What do you mean alteration?" Ross asked quickly. Mistress Francesca turned around facing him. She just smiled.

12