The New Slave Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is hot," Mistress Francesca mumbled as she continued to watch the medical scenario unfolding in front of her. Even Ross was shocked since he was not feeling any of the things she was doing at the entrance to his swollen organ.

"How did you do that?" he asked, looking directly at the gorgeous young woman. She just smiled. Satisfied that the inside of his cock was momentarily dry and being held open by the thin metal tube, she leaned back to answer him. It was obvious to both Ross and Mistress Francesca that Sun'Li was definitely aroused. Her nipples were standing out painfully. It was obvious to them that Sun'Li enjoyed her ability to manipulate a male.

"It's more than simple. The oil immediately deadened the spot where I inserted the first needle. The needle, once injected and held in place there, is keeping you hard while I continue to finish my work on you. I think that you'll find the next part even more interesting," she said as she looked through her assortment of different length and gauge needles.

"That would be a more than handy trick to know, if you wanted to spend an entire night with a slave," Mistress Francesca said, commenting on the fact that Ross was rock hard and sufficiently numbed. In her obviously correct assumption, he would be able to remain erect all night.

"That's an interesting thought, if you don't mind getting poked over and over with a needle, into you," Sun'Li replied quickly looking up at the Mistress. As long as the needle was in place at the base of his cock, near a major nerve, he was rendered hard and numb. The Mistress wasn't considering the fact of the needle poking into her.

"Hum, I see your point. Guess that it's not such a good idea," she said dejectedly. Ross just grinned at her. He was fascinated by what Sun'Li was doing to him.

"Now this is the part where we modify your abilities," Sun'Li said as she picked up several packages and chose different needles. She quickly checked the gaping mouth and then swabbed it out again, collecting more pre cum. "I need you to hold onto the chair and not move at all. Not unless you want it to hurt," she quickly added with a grin. She looked up at him, watching him closely. He nodded that he would. Mistress Francesca knelt down beside Sun'Li to get an even closer look at what was going on.

Sun'Li picked out a long thin needle and then used her other hand to hold and steady his cock. She angled his cock up toward the light and peered into the gaping mouth. She then held his cock as she slowly inserted a needle into the mouth and made a quick slight jab. He immediately felt an odd sensation as the needle punctured the inner lining of his urethra. She left the needle sticking into him and picked up another needle. She slowly inserted it and again, stuck it into the sensitive skin about an inch inside of his cock head. Both times he felt the odd sensation but no pain.

"He can't feel that?" Mistress Francesca said in obvious shock. She was astounded that the needles were literally stuck into the inside of his cock head and he was not fighting to get loose.

"No, he can feel it, but not in a painful way. It's sort of like his body is aware that the needles are in him, but it doesn't hurt. The needle on top of his cock is stopping the pain sensors. Sun'Li quickly picked up a third needle and again inserted it in about an inch and stuck it into the interior wall of his urethra. Again, there was the odd sensation that Ross could feel, but not painful.

"What does all of this do?" Ross said, mesmerized as the gorgeous female slave continued to stick needles into the mouth of his cock head.

"When I'm finished, the inside of your cock's mouth will have small welts and cuts where the needles left puncture marks. It's somewhat similar to having mosquito bites. The difference is that there are multiple bites and it will be a sensation that you will feel for several hours. The warm itching sensation that your cock head will be feeling, will keep your cock head in a swollen and flared state for the next few hours. You can't see it right now, but once I am finished, you'll start feeling it. It will make your cock head enormous," she said with a big grin. It now became obvious that Sun'Li's arousal stemmed from her manipulations of a male slave.

"We have a few more to do and then I'll be finished with you," she said as she picked up another needle. She quickly pulled out the first three needles and then used a Q-tip to swab out the forced open cock mouth. Immediately it was obvious of the needle sticks as the Q-tip had a tiny amount of blood on it. She then swabbed it out again, collecting any pre cum that was continuing to ooze out of him. She then repeated the process by inflicting 8 more sticks with the thin needles. Each time, Ross could feel the odd sensation as she jabbed the needle into his unfeeling soft tissue.

"That should about finish it," Sun'Li said as she pulled out the last needle. Ross' cock head didn't look any larger. It was still somewhat swollen from the work that the prep girls had done to him. As Sun'Li announced that she was finished, she inserted 3 Q-tips into the gaping mouth and then gently pried the tube from the entrance. The three Q-tips were deeply embedded in him, soaking up any blood or pre cum that was leaking from him. After several moments she removed them one at a time and checked each one for any blood. There was almost none. Both Ross and Mistress Francesca were fascinated, watching the activity unfold in front of them. To them, they couldn't see any difference in Ross' cock head. It looked the same as it did when Sun'Li started on him.

"One last thing," Sun'Li said as she sat back and smiled. With all of the Q-tips out of him, she dabbed a cloth at the gaping mouth and collected the last tiny dribble of pre cum that was still oozing. She then grasped the cock head between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed hard. Ross didn't feel it and just sat and watched as she held it. After several moments, she let go and watched. The swollen cock head had shrunk from the pressure of her squeeze and then slowly filled back up with blood and fluid. Satisfied, Sun'Li stood up and smiled. "That should about do it," she said with a grin.

"It doesn't look any different, and I don't feel anything different," Ross said, looking down at his still hard cock. Neither he nor Mistress Francesca could see any difference in his cock head appearance. It was still obviously swollen and was still a deep dark red from the earlier abuse. Otherwise, it looked pretty normal for Ross.

"Oh, you will," Sun'Li said with a laugh. She reached down and jerked the needle from the top of Ross' cock shaft with a quick yank. Instantly he could feel a warm stinging sensation coming from inside his cock head. Looking down, he could see it quickly swelling. It appeared to flare wide and thick, as if he was about to cum. The color of the skin turned darker and it grew even more. It was now swelling up huge.

"Owww," He yelped as he felt the stinging sensation immediately run up the length of the hard organ. Within a few moments, he gradually became use to the sensation, which now was beginning to feel like several mosquito bites. It was itching and had a slight warm sensation as if he had scratched it too much. The swollen and flared appearance did not go away. It remained flared and thick, the hot itching sensations coming from just inside the head and down into the shaft.

"See what I mean? I think you can see that it's a lot bigger," Sun'Li said as she eyed the massive ball sized head hanging from the end of his cock shaft. Minute by minute Ross could feel that the intense itching sensation coming from inside of him was lessening. It wasn't going away, but he was gradually getting use to it. The intense sensations coming from his cock head made him want to grab it and rub it, to stop the tickling feeling that was deep inside of it. But even as the sensations subsided and then increased, the appearance of the massive bulbous head didn't diminish. It obviously wasn't going away.

"That should make you the center of attention for the next few hours," Sun'Li said with a laugh. She reached down and gently squeezed the massive head and then watched the mashed appearance fill up quickly as it return to the huge sized organ that she had created. "Darcy is going to love your newly transformed appendage," she said.

"I know that I love it," the Mistress said, her eyes locked on to the solidly erect and swollen cock. "It's fabulous," she said with a big grin.

"For the next few hours?" Ross asked, a little bewildered by the obvious mass that now hung between his thighs. Even he was shocked at the size that was sticking out in front of him. He could actually feel each and ever bounce that his cock took. The huge head now made his cock somewhat top heavy. He could feel its every move, and to make matters worse, the itchy sensations coming from within it, didn't let up.

"At least the next couple of hours. It'll go down slowly. Don't worry, it's fully functional and then some," Sun'Li said as both she and the Mistress laughed. "Don't all men want to be bigger?" she asked, a mock look of surprise on her face.

"No, not all men want to be bigger," Ross said angrily. He just sat and stared at the meaty weight that now hung obviously between his legs. He felt as if someone had tied weights to his cock head.

"Oh Ross, it's gorgeous. I could play with that thing all night and into tomorrow," the Mistress said stepping up closer to him. She immediately reached down and began to play with the rigid and fleshy toy. He was rock hard and showed no signs of relaxing. "This thing is fabulous," she said, her fingers gently grasping it and rubbing the head. Her feeling him caused it immediately to begin swelling larger in the head. It wasn't painful but it wasn't totally pleasurable either.

"I think that it more closely matches his huge balls," Sun'Li said with a smirk. She was making fun of his size.

"Oh my gosh," the Mistress cried out as she pulled her hand away looking down at it. A thick gooey coating of pre cum was covering her hand. As she played with him, the swelling had somewhat restricted the head to the point that the pre cum was collecting behind the swelling of the needle puncture sites. With the pressure from her toying fingers, she had forced the mouth to open, expelling the pent-up pre cum. It was more than abundant. Ross immediately blushed. "Oh, don't be embarrassed Ross. I think that it's so erotic. You really are showing your manhood right now. Any woman would say that you're virile with that much leaking out of you," she said, trying to convince him that he was appealing to her.

"It looks like he's about to blow a gasket, but he's not. It's just that the head is swollen enough that the pre cum will collect behind the swelling, until there's enough manual pressure to force it to expel. Wait till he cums. Now that will be a show," Sun'Li said with a grin.

"Ummm, I can't wait to watch," the Mistress said as she bent down low to get a better look at the massive meat stick. "It really does look like a horse cock now," she added trying to be complimentary. Ross wasn't hearing it as a compliment.

"Oh, it's going to look like two horses fucking," Sun'Li quickly added. I also did the same needle trick to Darcy. If you think that he's big, you should see her. I don't know why you don't like it. Darcy is thrilled with hers. I don't think that she can be any more sensitive than she is right now," she said laughing.

"Oh Ross, don't feel bad. It looks tantalizing. You're going to love it," the Mistress said as she looked down at the meaty appendage. Ross just stood there, staring down between his legs. The head was so large that the foreskin was tightly bunched up below the head. She immediately leaned down and grasped the swollen organ. She leaned down and kissed him lightly on the lips as her hand began to gently rub his cock. He kissed back as he felt the more than pleasurable sensations that he could feel in his cock. With her sexual manipulation of his cock, he no longer felt the itching hot sensation deep inside of it. It was feeling good. "My guests are going to go crazy over this thing. You'll see. And believe me, Darcy will go crazy with that in her," the Mistress said as her hand continued to rub him. He was already rock hard and enjoying the hand stroking a little more than the usual. Suddenly he felt a thick wet warmth spreading over his cock head. Both he and the Mistress looked down to see that his cock had just spewed out another pent-up collection of his pre cum that had been trapped inside of him. It was now beginning to drip in abundance onto the floor.

"Oh this is going to be a good show," Sun'Li said with a big grin. Her eyes were focused on the massive meat being slowly jerked in front of her. "It's show time," she added with a laugh. The Mistress immediately let go of Ross who was beginning to enjoy the massage a little too much.

12