The New Slave Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoying the show?" Mistress Francesca whispered to Ross. Her hand reached out and gently grasped the swollen cock head, beginning to slowly rub it between her fingers.

"Yes," Ross moaned, never taking his eyes off of the center of the arena.

"Obviously," she said with a grin as she felt the pre cum smear onto her fingertips, from the tip of his cock head. Ross watched in fascination as Sun'Li continued to use her fingers on Darcy.

By this time, Darcy's head was back, her slender neck exposed and open as Sun'Li enjoyed the torment that she was inflicting. Darcy's nipples were painfully erect. Sun'Li positioned herself over the restrained Darcy, her feet planted in between Darcy's semi open thighs. After several moments of toying with Darcy's nipples, Sun'Li pushed outward with her bare foot, causing Darcy's legs to spread farther apart. Sun'Li stepped back and again used her foot to push open Darcy's legs even farther. Darcy only moaned as she helplessly opened wider. Sun'Li immediately bent down and clamped an ankle restraint onto Darcy's Left ankle. Startled and now aware of what was happening to her, Darcy struggled to sit upright. Sun'Li planted her feet on the insides of Darcy's thighs, holding her open while she bent down and attached the other ankle restraint to her right ankle. Both restraints were already fastened securely to the floor, completely holding Darcy in an open posture. Sun'Li then gathered up all of the chain mail that had been hiding Darcy's lower body and pulled it from her struggling form. She tossed it into a heap beside Darcy.

The audience was becoming more engrossed with the show. They were use to seeing Darcy fight male slaves and take them as she wanted, for her own sexual pleasure. Now, they were seeing something totally different. Their champion was the one that was being taken. They weren't use to this, but they were more than enjoying the turn around in sex play.

Sun'Li stood up slowly, surveying her victim as she slowly reached down and unfastened the chain around her waist. Slowly, she let the chain mail fall from her waist, unveiling the smooth skinned moist area hidden underneath it. She stood staring at the helpless Darcy as she reached up and undid the neck of her top and removed it, tossing it to the side. Standing totally nude, Sun'Li smiled as the audience went wild. The female guests were all applauding and talking now, watching the events unfolding in front of them. Sun'Li's nipples were protruding, indicating her aroused fascination with the event. She smiled as she stood, one leg slightly bent at the knee, exposing more of her pussy for the audience. She glared at Darcy.

"I'm not sure this can get any better," Ross said in a whisper to Mistress Francesca.

"Oh, I'm sure it can. With all of this going on, and then you enter the arena for your part..." she said, her words trailing off. She turned and smiled at him, her hand still holding onto his cock. She enjoyed the feeling of it pulsing in her hand. The slick pre cum that coated her fingers only confirmed what she was feeling from the vein bulging in his cock. Ross was staring at the two women in the arena.

Sun'Li stood just long enough to whet the audience's sexual appetite. Letting them view her nude form gave them enough to sate them for a few moments. She knelt down on all fours between Darcy's spread legs. She moved her face down and slowly brought it up Darcy's creamy thigh, stopping just over her pubic mound. In an exaggerated movement, Sun'Li leaned down just an inch or so above Darcy's mound and breathed in deeply. The look on Sun'Li's face appeared to be one of pure ecstasy. She moved down farther and gave Darcy's outer pussy lips a long soft lick. You could hear a pin drop in the arena. The audience was totally silent. Darcy immediately let out a soft whimper, somewhat like a fearful moan. Sun'Li's head jerked up, the anger visible on her face.

"I don't want to hear any sounds out of you. Quiet!" Sun'Li demanded in a loud voice. The audience even jumped as they heard the first words spoken in the entire performance. Darcy looked shocked as she stared back at her captor. Sun'Li stared back at her for several moments and then closing her eyes, leaned down and began another slow lick of Darcy's over sensitized pussy lips. Darcy let out another soft moan as she felt the erotic sensations erupt through her vaginal area.

"You don't listen, do you slave?" Sun'Li said, almost yelling. The audience jumped again, not prepared for a loud outburst. Sun'Li rose up and crawled up the length of Darcy's body, retrieving a mouth gag from under a pillow next to Darcy's head. Sun'Li smiled as she sat straddling Darcy's chest and quickly fastened the gag around Darcy's head and secured it over her mouth. Darcy struggled but could do nothing as Sun'Li silenced her. Sun'Li slowly stood up over Darcy and moved back down to her feet. Bending down, she pulled the tethered lines on the ankle restraints tighter, forcing Darcy's legs farther apart. Darcy resisted but could do nothing as she felt her thighs spread further and held open. Again Sun'Li stood above the captive female and smiled as she watched her struggle against the restraints.

"I know of a punishment that will teach you silence," Sun'Li hissed. She turned and left the arena, leaving the audience to sit and watch the struggling Darcy. Being totally nude, Darcy struggled against her restraints, pulling with her arms and legs, only exposing her moistened sex even more. The audience could now easily see that she was more than swollen and moist between her legs. It was obvious that she was in a high state of arousal.

"I believe that she's ready," Sun'Li said to Mistress Francesca with a big grin.

"All of my guests are going to remember this night for a long time," the Mistress said with a knowing smile.

"Turn around," Sun'Li said to Ross. Turning his back to her, Sun'Li wrapped a length of chain around Ross' wrists, binding them behind him. "This is going to be fun. But remember one thing. You must let me know before you cum," Sun'Li said as she finished his chained wrists.

"I hope that I can do that," Ross said as he looked at Mistress Francesca. Her eyes were alternating between his wrists being chained and his swollen cock sticking out so much. She was more than enjoying the back stage show.

"Well, you have to do it. At least try and give me a few seconds warning. I want the audience to see that you're cumming," she said turning him back around towards her. He was sticking out far enough that his cock slapped against her hip as she spun him around. She glanced down at the smear on her hip and than back up at him with a frown. He nodded at her. "And I do have one last thing that the guests are going to love. I noticed earlier that you are pierced," she said as she went to a nearby cabinet. Opening it, she rummaged around for a few moments till she found what she as looking for. She pulled out a metal chain dog leash and looked at the metal clip end of it. She reached down and grasped Ross' cock by the base and bent it upward, examining the underside near the already hugely swollen head.

"A leash?" Ross said, not sure if she was thinking the same thing that he was already fearing.

"This should fit nicely," she said as she unsnapped the clip on one end of the leash. She held his cock firmly and placed the small spring loaded pin snap up to the piercing hole and released it. It snapped shut, held firmly in place attached to the end of his cock.

"And, no male slave is complete without this," Mistress Francesca said as she held up the custom fitted chain mail costume bottom for Ross. Ross hadn't mentioned it, hoping that she had forgotten it after the incident with Tawny and Lacey. She hadn't. "Slip this on him. It will only incite the guests," she said as she handed it to Sun'Li. Sun'Li smiled as she held it up and looked right through it.

"Doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it. I don't think I've ever seen one with a pouch this big," she said as she quickly had Ross step into the one leg and then fasten the other leg at the hip. As swollen as he was, it didn't fit very well. It was sticking straight out in the front. The attached leash was hanging out from one of the leg openings. Sun'Li tugged slightly on the leash and headed toward the door to the arena. It had only been about a minute and the guests were still ogling the nude writhing Darcy as she struggled vainly against the restraints.

Sun'Li slowly lead Ross into the room and paraded him around the outer area of the arena, within feet of the seated guests. All of their eyes were on the leash that lead up into the tiny chain mail costume that barely covered Ross. His erection was obvious as he walked closely behind Sun'Li. She would occasionally tug on the leash, causing him to wince as he followed her. She led him to the pillows next to Darcy's head and shoved him roughly to the floor. He dropped to his knees, right beside Darcy's head. She kept the leash in her hand as she walked over to the other side of Darcy's head. Leaning down, she grabbed Darcy's chin and jerked her face toward her.

"So, have you leaned to be silent?" Sun'Li said loudly. Darcy struggled against her restraints; her legs open to the view of all the guests. Several of them had actually switched seats so that they could look right in between her thighs. By this time, the outer lips of her swollen pussy were oozing a clear slick fluid, allowing all of them to see that she was aroused. Darcy shook her head hard up and down, indicating that she had learned her lesson, a look of fear on her face.

"Well, we'll just see about that," Sun'Li said as she walked back to the feet of the restrained Darcy. She knelt down between Darcy's splayed thighs and leaned down on all fours. Resting for a moment she eased herself down and again took a long obvious smell of Darcy before looking up at Darcy and smiling. She then leaned down and gave a long slow lick to the swollen lips. Darcy struggled for a moment but then settled down. Sun'Li again moved her tongue over Darcy's outer lips and again waited for a reaction. Darcy again struggled as if trying to get away from the oral advances of Sun'Li.

"Hold still," Sun'Li commanded the captive Darcy. Sun'Li then leaned down and pushed her tongue out, her mouth inching closer and closer towards Darcy's more than exposed fleshy mound. Her tongue darted downward, licking gently on the over sensitive clit. Darcy immediately let out a long moan and raised her hips upward to meet Sun'Li's mouth. Sun'Li's head shot up, staring at Darcy. Darcy's hips were continuing to move, pushing upward as if wanting more. Darcy's breathing had become erratic and a soft whimper escaped her throat when her pussy could not find Sun'Li's mouth.

"I warned you," Sun'Li yelled out loud. She immediately got up from her hands and knees and crawled over to Ross. She stood him up from his kneeling position and tugged outward on the leash. With one hand, she quickly undid the snap on the chain mail at his hip and let it drop to the floor. There was an immediate audible gasp from the collective guests as his cock bounced from the skimpy covering. Then there was a lot of excited talking and applause. It was apparent that they approved of Sun'Li's actions. Sun'Li tugged on the leash, pulling Ross' cock outward toward Darcy. Darcy's eyes grew big as she saw the massive meat stick only inches from her face.

"You won't be whimpering with this in your mouth," Sun'Li said as she tugged Ross closer to the captured Darcy. With Ross' overly sensitive cock head, it only aggravated the condition and caused the itch inside of his cock to become more extreme. He could feel his cock head swell up even more. Sun'Li quickly reached down and deftly unsnapped the leash from his cock. It bounced several times as she freed it from the metal chain. You could hear collective "ahhh's" from the audience. Sun'Li grabbed Ross' butt cheek and shoved him forward, his cock pushing up against Darcy's gag covered mouth. She turned her head away quickly, resisting hard. Sun'Li reached up and jerked the gag away from Darcy's mouth.

"Oh, no you don't," Sun'Li hissed as she jumped up and moved to Darcy's head. She knelt down on the other side of Darcy and grasped her head in her hands. She then positioned her hands on either side of Darcy's face and pried open her mouth with her fingers. Darcy continued to struggle as Sun'Li held her mouth open and forced her head closer and closer to Ross' massive organ. Ross held still as Darcy's mouth came into contact with his cock head. Instantly, Darcy closed her mouth around the sex organ as Sun'Li pulled her fingers out. Sun'Li held Darcy's head and jerked it back and forth as Ross' cock slid in and out of the warm and wet orifice. After several moments of this, Sun'Li let go of Darcy. The guests watched in astonishment as Darcy's mouth continued to quickly bob up and down on Ross's cock.

"Are you feeling it? Are you gonna cum?" Sun'Li whispered to Ross, as the guests remained mesmerized at what they were seeing.

"No, I'm not gonna cum, but I can definitely feel it. It's good," Ross whispered to her as he began to get into the act. He thrust his head back and groaned loudly. In the kneeling position as he was, he spread his knees apart farther and fed Darcy more of his organ. He began to slowly thrust in sync with her head bobbing. Darcy was actually gulping him down, slurping sounds coming from her for the benefit of the audience.

Sun'Li smiled and quickly crawled in between Darcy's outstretched legs. Her face immediately went back between her thighs as she planted her mouth on Darcy's pussy. Darcy jerked hard as she felt the warm mouth totally engulf her pussy lips, sucking hungrily. As sensitive as she was, she was quickly approaching orgasm. There was enough slack in the ankle restraints that she could pull with her legs, bringing her knees up a few inches. There was just enough movement in her legs that it was obvious that she was trying to clutch at Sun'Li to hold her face there. She was fast approaching a very intense orgasm. She didn't have to act; she was about to be forced into cumming. She was pulling hard enough with her legs that her feet were completely off the floor, arched and her toes pointed.

Ross was gently thrusting in and out of Darcy's sucking mouth. He was feeling very good but nowhere near cumming. He knew it and could afford to act. He thrust his hips out, groaned, moaned, and jerked his body as Darcy continued to suck on him, alternating between deep-throating him and hungrily sucking on just the saliva covered head.

Seeing that Darcy was so close to cumming, Sun'Li continued her attack on the quivering mound between her wide spread legs. Her legs were tensed up and quivering as Sun'Li leaned down and literally devoured Darcy's pussy. Darcy jumped and began to pant, her erratic breathing and whimpering only muffled by Ross' cock. Sun'Li concentrated her tongue and sucking on Darcy's clit. It only took a few seconds before Darcy cried out loudly, opening her mouth and jerking away from Ross' cock as her pussy exploded in orgasm. She shook and jerked hard, pushing up against Sun'Li's devouring mouth. Sun'Li wouldn't relinquish the oral hold on Darcy's pulsing clit. By this point, Darcy had no desire to have anything in her mouth; she was enjoying the orgasmic bliss that was erupting through her lower body. Within a few moments, she slumped back down to the carpet and moaned while her body attempted to settle back.

Without any prompting, Ross took Darcy's orgasm as a signal to begin on her. As soon as he rose up to move around her, Sun'Li saw what he was doing and clamped her mouth down on Darcy's engorged pussy. Still quivering from her orgasm, Darcy's pussy continued to respond as Sun'Li licked furiously at the very swollen clit. Darcy almost immediately began to start a second orgasm, her hands clutching wildly as her back arched hard, grinding against Sun'Li's face. Ross moved up behind Sun'Li as he saw Darcy begin to slump down, this time, nearing exhaustion.

"Can you cum?" Sun'Li whispered to Ross as he moved next to her. She spoke in such a hushed tone that no one except Ross even heard her.

"Easily, probably within seconds," he said, almost in a pant. He eased up toward Darcy as Sun'Li quickly crawled up her body and off of her, making room for Ross. Sun'Li's lips went immediately to Darcy's where she glued her mouth to Darcy and began kissing her hard and passionately. Darcy moaned, trying to catch her breath. Her body was still finishing with her last orgasm as Ross knelt between her outstretched thighs. He eased up to her putting his cock head against her wet and very swollen pussy lips. Nudging into her, she jerked, gasping for air and jerking away from Sun'Li. She looked down at Ross with her eyes open wide in surprise. She cried out and began to struggle hard as she felt him begin to slowly push into her. With both of them being enhanced, they were both swollen. Entering her was actually becoming more than difficult.

Darcy groaned and then cried out, her body thrashing against the restraints as Ross' cock head punched through her over sensitive fleshy opening. He continued to push firmly into her as she jerked hard, her butt coming completely up off of the floor. Even Sun'Li looked surprised as Darcy began to struggle harder, gasping for air and crying out. Her legs were jerking and pulling, trying to free herself as Ross slowly sunk his fully thickened length into her. He settled back, enjoying her tightness and hot wetness as he gently began pumping in and out of her, slowly at first and then quickly gaining speed. It had been less than a minute but Sun'Li could see that both Ross was about to cum and that Darcy was already beginning another orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh, Unnnggghhh, Unnnggghhh, " Darcy cried out, panting as her head jerked back and her bare shoulders arched hard off of the floor. She was jerking hard, her legs shaking and pulling as Ross thrust hard in and out of her. Most of the audience was standing up now, wanting to see every little detail of the two animals fucking. She was actually grunting and panting, grinding herself down on Ross' cock as he pumped in and out of her. She was cumming hard as Ross suddenly felt her pussy muscles clamp down on his cock in a vice like grip. Sun'Li saw that Ross was about to pop inside of her. Sun'Li quickly moved from Darcy and positioned herself behind the kneeling Ross.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," Ross panted as he felt his balls boiling up inside, about to spurt hard. The fact of being so swollen and the ring that encircled his trapped genitals was putting pressure on his organs, making his impending orgasm more intense. He wasn't going to cum, he was going to explode. Sun'Li knew the signs and quickly reached down under him, between his outstretched thighs. Grasping the base of his cock, she could feel his thrusting in and out of Darcy, his muscles flexing and quivering, as he was about to pump out his sperm. She leaned around his side, watching to see what was happening. Several of the audience got up and moved closer to the writhing slaves, wanting a better view of the action.

"Unnnnngggggghhhhhhhh," he groaned loudly one time as he felt his cock erupt violently deep inside of Darcy. He thrust as deep as he could, holding it there as he felt the hot cum blast from his cock. Knowing that he was cumming, Sun'Li grasped his cock hard and squeezed, in essence stopping the massive flood that was pouring from him. She jerked back on him, forcing his cock to jerk out of Darcy. As soon as his cock head cleared her vaginal entrance, she relaxed her grip on him and watched as a strong gush of white milky cream spurt from his cock all the way up to the pillows under Darcy's head. The blast of warm male milk splattered onto Darcy's face and hair and onto the surrounding pillows. The female audience went crazy as they watched the spurting organ erupt with such amount and intensity.