The New Slave Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnnnngggggghhhhhhhh," Ross cried out a second time as he felt the rhythmic contractions build and begin to shoot out another long flowing spurt of cum. Sun'Li knew how males functioned and for the sake of the audience, she immediately rammed his cock back into Darcy's gooey entrance. He was just beginning to spurt the second blast as his cock head disappeared inside of Darcy's swollen and red pussy. Doing this, Sun' Li was assured that the audience could see that Ross was actually cumming and that the sperm was actually going deep into Darcy's spasming pussy. They were in awe as he shot more and more deep into her hungry cavity. Darcy's arched back and jerking, along with the obvious cumming of Ross, the audience knew that there was no holding back on either of them. He was actually depositing his sperm inside the captive Darcy. The aroused audience was almost silent as they watched. Ross remained deeply embedded inside of Darcy as he felt himself fully pump out into her. He could feel her pussy sucking on his cock as the last of the contractions emptied him. He finally fell forward, resting on the panting Darcy.

Sun'Li just smiled as she released her grip on the base of his cock. It was easy to see that both Darcy and Ross were spent, his cock still embedded in her. Audience members were now moving around behind the still connected pair, just to see him still in her. They could also see the obvious creamy thickness oozing from her overstuffed pussy. There was a growing puddle on the carpet between her legs where cum was still running down her butt. Within a few moments, Ross' cock slowly slid out of Darcy's gooey entrance, still partially hard but quickly softening. Members of the audience were pointing and talking in hushed tones as they continued to watch the two spent slaves. Sun'Li just sat and smiled, watching the crowd as they slowly began to applaud and cheer. The guests had loved it and were now excited, having viewed the finale. It had been an unbelievable show for the audience.

"I think you've done enough damage here," Sun'Li said to Ross with a grin. She helped Ross up and immediately led him to a hallway and away from the Arena. As he walked out, the guests were watching him and his gooey and wagging cock. A few of them reached out and touched it, grasping it, like some kind of keepsake of the moment. He looked back once to see Darcy, still on her back, her legs lolling to each side, wide open. Some of the female guests were pointing between her legs. A steady stream of cum was leaking out of her still gaping pussy. Darcy was more than spent.