The New Slave Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," she moaned, her face buried in his neck. His cock was still hard and embedded about half way into her. It felt as if her body was frozen there, not moving, just the hard breathing. He could feel her vaginal muscles relaxing, slowly beginning to relax around his thick invading organ. Slowly but surely, he could tell that she was opening up to accommodate his size. Her legs relaxed, slowly moving down his body till she was completely stretched out and relaxing on top of him.

"I've heard that a woman's vagina can accommodate almost any size of male. Until now, I wouldn't have believed it," she said in between gasps. She was still holding him deep inside of her, not letting go. Her arms had now moved up and encircled his neck, holding onto him tightly.

"I take it that you enjoyed that. Did I hurt you?" he whispered softly into her ear.

"No. Well, only for a few moments at the beginning. Right now I'm feeling sensations that I've never felt before. That was my first time with a man," she said softly as she nestled her face into his neck.

"I'm more than flattered that you wanted to be with me. Am I hurting you right now?" he asked as his mouth moved to her neck and began kissing all along her jaw line and up to the sensitive areas around her ears. He could still feel her vaginal muscles contracting around his hardness.

"No," she panted as she lay on top of him. Her pussy was beginning to relax enough that he could feel it occasionally squeezing him, holding him tightly inside of her.

"Good. Just relax and let me do the work," he whispered into her ear. His mouth then moved back to her neck and he began to kiss and suck on the sensitive skin. At the same time, he slowly pushed upward, gently thrusting into her. She jumped as she felt the sensations start all over again. She wasn't as tight as he eased back downward, letting his cock move a few inches out of her. Immediately he slowly eased back into her and then backed out of her. She tightened her grip around his neck as he continued to move in and out of her, only using about half of his cock. It didn't take but a few moments and she was beginning to move in sync with his hip movements. As he moved upward, her pelvis pushed downward on him.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh," she groaned as her body began to pick up speed. He continued to gently thrust in and out of her. He raised his knees up slightly, forcing her thighs to spread open more. By now he wasn't having any problem with her tightness. She was still tight, but his cock was easily moving in and out of her. She was gasping as she suddenly rose up from his chest leaning forward, her hands resting on his shoulders. She looked down at him, her eyes wide as her second orgasm started. She groaned out loud as her eyes closed and her head tilted back. As her back arched hard, her breasts thrust out, Ross could feel her vaginal muscles contract and clench down hard on him. He still wasn't completely inside of her, making sure to not fully thrust into her. Her body stiffened hard as another orgasm moved through her. He lay still, holding his cock firmly in her as she enjoyed the sensations that were flooding her body. After several moments she collapsed again on his chest, her face nestled into his neck.

"Just relax and enjoy yourself. Let those feelings wash over you," he whispered to her. She lay there catching her breath as he started to very gently and slowly move his cock in and out of her, barely moving. She didn't jump as he eased back into her and out, repeating over and over. She jerked several times as her body felt the last of the orgasm move through her. He continued the gentle thrusting as he felt her pussy relax and release the tight grip that it had on him. Her breathing was still hard as he gently rolled her over and off of him.

"No don't," she moaned as his cock slipped out of her. He just smiled at her as he moved down between her legs.

"Oh, I'm not stopping, I'm just changing positions," he said with a grin. He lay down between her tan legs and began to lightly kiss her inner thighs. Slowly his mouth moved up her thighs till she knew where he was headed. Her legs involuntarily opened wider as his mouth moved up to her more than wet entrance. Slowly, he began to kiss the outer edges of her pussy, teasing her, moving her closer and closer toward another orgasm. She moaned softly as his mouth began to gently lap at the inner folds and then move upward to her engorged clit. By this point, she was beginning to feel the same sensations rushing back into her as his mouth hungrily began to feed on her clit. Gently sucking it into his mouth, her back arched had and her hips rose up from the bed. He sucked harder till he felt her thighs tighten up around him. Almost immediately, he could feel that she was about to cum as he applied more direct suction to the sensitive bud between her legs. She went stiff as another more intense orgasm began to boil up through her body. He continued working the small hard organ till her body collapsed onto the bed, her gasping and panting indicating that she was spent from an even more intense orgasm.

"Stop, let me rest for a minute," she moaned as she reached down and grabbed his head, pushing it away from her throbbing sex organs. Ross knew that she was sensitive and immediately began to softly kiss her inner thighs, working his way slowly back down to her knees. She relaxed more and more as she felt him move away from the overly sensitive area. She lay slumped on the bed, her legs sprawled outward as he finished her. "Now I understand why you're an entertainment slave," she moaned.

"I take it that you're feeling ok," he said with a grin, looking up at her between her spread legs. From where he was laying, the sight was fantastic. A steady stream of vaginal fluid was leaking from her parted and engorged pussy lips. The slight tinge of pink flesh had turned to a darker blood red from the over stimulation.

"That was unbelievable," she moaned, her eyes closed and a dreamy sated look on her face.

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I couldn't have done it without you," he said with a laugh.

"If I had known how good that was, I would have been more involved with the Mistresses' shows. I've had fun by myself, but never anything like that," she said as she lay relaxing on the cool sheets.

"I enjoyed it also," he said, watching her. She did look gorgeous, now more than before.

"Now it's my turn," she said as she suddenly sat up in bed. She reached out and grasped his hard cock by the base. "I've watched this many times, but this is the first time I've really gotten to play with one. That is, not counting the last time I saw you," she said, her eyes on his crotch as her hand began to gently stroke his cock. He didn't move, allowing her the chance to do what she had been wanting.

"I don't mind. I'll just sit here and watch," he said laughing.

"Oh, I'm going to have you doing more than watch," she said laughing. She was rubbing the already hard organ quickly. There was a steady stream of pre cum leaking from the swollen head, evidence of the stimulation that he had received from doing her. She squeezed the shaft in a milking motion, forcing more of the slick fluid from inside of him. Coating her hand in it, she rubbed it all around the head and foreskin, getting it slick and gooey. She then began to rub it fast, her interest fixed on it as she watched her hand work it.

"Ummm, you do that very well," he said to her, coaxing her to enjoy what she was doing. He knew it was her first time and he wanted her to enjoy it as much as he knew he was going to enjoy it.

"Really?" she said seriously as she glanced up at him. Her attention was on what her hand was about to do to him.

"Yes, very really," he said with a laugh. He was leaking enough that her hand stroking was splattering the pre cum all over the sheets. Even surprising to him, he was wetter than he should have been, considering the sexual events of the day.

"I can't believe that something this big actually fit into me. I was afraid that we might have a problem with size, but boy was I surprised. Once we got going, all I wanted was you all the way in," she said as she watched her hand jacking his cock. It was obvious that she was enjoying herself immensely. Her eyes were bright and shiny just watching what her hands were doing.

"I never was all the way inside of you," he said glancing up at her.

"What?" she said with a look of shock. "You weren't? It felt like you were up into my stomach," she said looking at him in surprise.

"No, I was only about half way in," he said, now beginning to feel the sensations that he had been deprived of for parts of the night. Sun'Li's procedure was beginning to wear off from so much use. He was beginning to feel very good. She wasn't even jacking him quickly, but actually gently and softly. It may have been just her and the moment. There was no doubt to Ross that most of it was 'her'. All of the earlier prep work and her enthusiasm were sending him toward a powerful orgasm. He didn't want it to stop.

"Well, we have tonight together. I want to experience everything," she said with a grin as she glanced up at him. "I can't believe that you weren't all the way in. I bet that we can work on that," she said laughing.

"Everything?" he asked with a grin.

"Everything. I want to do all of the things that I have seen on the Internet, heard about and seen during the Mistress' shows. I want to try it all," she said with excitement.

"I don't think we have that many years," he said laughing. She looked disappointed. "I mean, we can do anything that you want, but we can try other things later. I don't think we could do 'everything' in one night," he said, trying to cheer her up. She had actually thought that they might try 'everything'?

"Well, we can try," she said with a big grin. "Get on all fours. I want you to feed me," she said with a serious look. Ross moved to the center of the bed and rested his body weight on his spread knees and hands. She never stopped rubbing his cock as he maneuvered himself to her liking. She immediately lay down on her back, her hand still gently pumping the inflated organ as she scooted up under his hips. Moving into position, she lay flat on her back as she gently pumped his cock, her mouth only inches away from the now pulsing cock head.

"Unngghh, you're getting me close," he moaned as he felt the first sensations of the impending orgasm. After the last couple of hours, it was good to have his cock feeling everything again. The feeling was coming back very quickly too.

With his cock hanging down like that of a stud horse, she lay under him, watching as her hand gently pumped the over inflated organ. By now, his hips were beginning to gently thrust up and down, feeling the slight squeezes that her hand was inflicting on him. His body language only served to arouse her more. She would lap at the bouncing cock hanging down in her face. It aroused her knowing that his actions were all because of what she was doing to him.

"I'm going to cum," he suddenly warned her. His body had gone tense; his back arched hard pushing his hips downward as he felt the impending orgasm. She immediately drew his cock into her warm mouth and sucked hungrily on it. She could feel the head swell up. She had heard somewhere that this signaled a male's orgasm. Knowing this, she sucked hard and squeezed the base of his cock with her hand, pulling the thick foreskin taut. Her other hand quickly went up to the trapped ball sack, feeling them and squeezing one of the meaty orbs that hadn't slipped from her grasp. Immediately he thrust downward into her hungry mouth. Just his body motions had her more aroused and wet.

"Ahhhhhhh," he groaned loudly as he felt the first gush of warm goo shoot from his cock head into her mouth. He could feel her apply more suction with her mouth as he released more of the white cream in pulsing throbs. His hips shot back upward and then drove back downward as she continued sucking hard and squeezing the thick shaft. Tasting the thick cum in her mouth only aroused her more as she tasted male sperm for the first time. She was instantly surprised at how warm and thick it felt in her mouth, almost heavy. She continued sucking till she suddenly realized that Ross was going soft in her mouth. She released her grip and gently began massaging the two quivering balls as he dripped the last remnants of his orgasm onto her lips.

"Was that ok baby," she softly asked him as she listened to his panting and gasping, knowing that she was responsible for all of his pleasure. She was more than pleased with her first time results. "Did I do it ok?" she asked innocently. Feeling her mouth release him, Ross rolled over onto his back, still panting from an incredible orgasm. It had not been abundant but it had been intense. He lay on his back; his legs sprawled outward, his cock lying sticky and wet on his stomach.

"Ok? That was unbelievable," he groaned as he caught his breath. "That was unbelievably good," he said sincerely to her. She was lying on her side, her head propped up by one elbow as she watched him struggling through the after effects of an intense orgasm. She was particularly interested in his cock, now that it was deflating. In the arena, she had never been close enough to watch this, or the male was lead away too quickly. She was amazed at what happened to a cock after it had had its fun. She was also amazed at the flavor that still lingered in her mouth. His male goo had been so thick, so warm and abundant. To her it was abundant. To Ross it had been a lot less than the normal amount. But he wasn't worried about that.

"I hope it was ok. That was the first time I ever got to do that," she said softly with a smile.

"You were incredible," he groaned as he lay on the bed catching his breath. "It was more than ok. It was fabulous," he moaned as she lay there enjoying the scene.

"Ummm, good. I think we should try it again," she said with a smile. She was more than enjoying herself.

12