The New Slave Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim smiled as she sat up on her haunches, her legs under her, and then glanced over at the sleeping Terri. Kim rose up on her knees and slipped her thumbs into the waistband of the skimpy thong. Smiling, she slowly slid the thong down her thighs and to her knees. Raising one knee up at a time, she slipped out of the thong and tossed it over to where Ross was laying. He could see the copious amount of juices smeared around the crotch area of the tiny covering. With an exaggerated gesture, she slowly reached down and ran one fingertip between her pussy lips, and then up to her mouth where she sucked on it. All the time she watched Ross closely. Glancing down his stretched out length, she smiled as she saw his cock rising up from his belly, the head already pumped to an enormous size. She quickly reached into her backpack and pulled out a zip locked bag and removed something from it. She then silently crawled over to Ross.

"Hi baby. Can't sleep? What's the matter? Got something on your mind? Maybe I can help you work it out," she whispered as she immediately reached down and began to gently stroke the already hardening cock. Her gentle coaxing had him rock hard within seconds. She dropped about a half dozen packaged condoms onto the ground and immediately tore one open with her free hand and mouth. "Hope you didn't mind me playing with your cum wad. Maybe I can take some more out of you to restock my supply. I don't get many opportunities like this one. I just want to make the best of a good thing, she said whispering and laughing.

"Mmmph, mmmph, mmmph," Ross tried to speak through the gag. She looked at him, cocking her head from side to side as if to hear him better. She grinned at him as her hand continued to rub and squeeze the hard meat. She would occasionally allow her fingers to stop rubbing the shaft long enough to check the head, to see if he was wet. It didn't take but a few moments before she felt a sizable amount of pre cum suddenly boil out of the hardened cock head.

"Ummm, you're such a good boy. Lubrication is always a good thing. It lets me know that you're ready. You know that I'm more than ready. Besides, the last batch is really cold now. I need another warm fresh batch to help me," she said in a mock child like voice. Ross just sat and stared at her as she continued to rub his cock. She immediately slipped the new rubber onto his organ and using her fingers, unrolled its full length onto him. She rubbed the condom around his cock head and foreskin, gathering up his pre cum to lubricate the inside of the rubber.

"Just hold still, let me get comfy here," she said as she stretched one leg over his thighs, straddling him. Holding onto his cock with one hand, she eased her butt up into the air and then settled back, his cock head immediately pushing up into her sopping wet entrance. She grimaced as she felt it nudge into her swollen pussy. With her vaginal opening holding his cock in place, she eased down slowly, a pained expression on her face. She shuffled her hips around, left to right and forward and back, helping his cock gradually ease further into her. She gasped several times as he slipped deeper and deeper into her warmth. She glanced back at Terri and saw that she was sound asleep.

"Shushhhh," she moaned softly as his cock finally reached its full length inside of her. She gently rose up several inches and then slowly eased back down the length of his shaft getting the rigid organ well lubricated. Feeling him fully embedded in her, she pushed down hard onto him, forcing him a little further into her depths. She moaned softly and moved her face up close to his ear, whispering to him. "Damn, you are a perfect fit for me. I'm going to take your gag off, will you be quiet. Don't make a sound," she whispered into his ear. He nodded his head up and down. Smiling, she quickly slipped the gag from his mouth.

"I can. The question is can you be quiet?" he whispered as he worked his jaws up and down. His jaw line on both sides was killing him. His entire mouth felt numb from the ball gag. He flexed his hips, pushing up into her. She jerked slightly and then leaned back, smiling at him.

"Ummm, yes I can be quiet. You feel bigger than before, how is that?" she asked seriously as she continued to remain close to his ear, whispering. Her hips were beginning to move in a continuous up and down motion.

"I'm probably pretty swollen. You're probably swollen also. I don't think that you're use to me or doing this," he said seriously, whispering back into her ear. She groaned softly as she continued her pelvic ballet on him. She felt good, but she also felt mushy inside giving Ross the impression that she wasn't use to exercising her vaginal muscles. She actually felt very good, but she was almost soft inside. There was no tightness. He could tell that she was swollen, just from the earlier tryst. Her movements were becoming more aggressive, her pace picking up. Ross could feel her tighten her thighs up against his lower ribcage.

"I have no problem with swollen," she moaned, her breathing coming in quick soft pants. He could feel her pussy tightening, grasping him as it performed naturally.

"If you undid my handcuffs, our love making could be a lot more intense," he said looking into her eyes. He was now flexing his hips, popping upward into her and then coming down.

"Love making?" she said with a slight laugh. "Babe, in case you didn't know it, we're fucking. This isn't love making," she gasped as she continued humping him.

"I didn't mean ...," he said before she quietly cut him off.

"Look at it this way. You're a captured animal out here in the wild, with a really big dick. I'm a hunter with a really hungry pussy that captured you. I'm going to use your dick till it can't be used anymore. This is sort of like making up for lost time, if you know what I mean. I can guarantee that if the situation was reversed, and I was the one that was tied down, here on the ground... you'd be pounding into my poor little twat right now. Wouldn't you?" she asked him with a big grin on her face.

"No, I wouldn't do that to you," he said seriously. She suddenly looked at him with an odd look on her face. Her entire appearance softened, almost into a sad expression. She stopped her pelvic gyrations momentarily as if she were deep in thought about what he had just said. She sat staring into his eyes for a moment and then began to slowly hump him.

"Whatever. You're here and you're fabulously hard," she said as she began to pump up and down faster on him. Her expression changed back to her original attitude in an instant. "I'm here and I'm unbelievably horny. I'd say we make the perfect couple," she said with a smile. She stared at Ross, wondering about things that she'd never know. For a moment, he had stolen her attention. The moment had been too serious for her.

"But I really would like to take you home with me. I could do wonders with this thing in me every day," she said, suddenly gasping and stiffening as she reached the peak of his cock. Only the head was inside of her as she suddenly jerked hard and plunged back down onto him. She stiffened again, her breasts thrust out and her head back. A soft moan escaped her throat as she sat down onto him hard, grinding against his pubic bone. Ross could feel her pussy spasm and quiver hard several times. She was cumming. She sat silently on him, his cock fully embedded deep inside of her as she enjoyed the sensations that erupted between her thighs. Ross held still, pushed up as far as he could into her as her hips continued to make short little forward jerks, finishing herself.

"Oh shit, she groaned quietly into his ear as she sat softly panting on top of him. After several moments, Ross could feel her vaginal muscles loosen on his cock. She sat still for several moments, catching her breath. Her hips twitched a few times, body twitches as her orgasm wound down. She had barely caught her breath when she began to slowly and gently hump his hardness, preparing herself for another orgasm. She was slowly working her way up the arousal ladder, gradually climbing it step by step. She sat back and smiled at him, holding him at arm's length, her hips gently rising and falling.

"Enjoying yourself?" Ross whispered softly to her, he leaned forward as much as he could. She leaned into him and kissed him softly on the lips, her hands resting on his chest.

"Immensely. Obviously you're not having as much fun as I am. But that's a good thing, or maybe I should say, lucky for me," she whispered as she continued to kiss him on the lips, moving down to his neck. Her hips were slowly rising up and down in short strokes, taking only about half of his cock into her. Within a few moments, she was beginning to rise and fall the entire length of his cock, becoming more forceful as she quickly approached another orgasm. Her breathing was heading into a pant; her eyes fixed on him as she rose up and then plunged her full body weight down onto him. It didn't take long before she suddenly stiffened and gasped. Holding her breath, her entire body remained motionless, suspended on the 8-inch spike of slick male meat. Silently she reached out and held onto Ross' shoulders, her fingernails painfully digging into him. Her body jerked several times, her pussy clamping down tightly on his cock as the waves of another orgasm rolled through her body. Ross held still, pushing up into her as far as he could.

"Unnnggghhh," she moaned as she fell forward against Ross. Ross was nearing his own satisfying ending but she stopped thrusting on him. He could feel her pussy shudder and quiver, but not enough to send him over that sexual ledge. He pushed hard into her several times, concentrating on the sensations that his swollen cock could feel. She slowly eased upward, almost as if she were not allowing him to enjoy his own animal pleasure. "No, not yet," she moaned into his ear, her face nestled into his neck. She was almost dreamy as she pressed her lips to his neck and kissed him repeatedly in small feathery kisses. She was breathing hard, her pussy still softly clenching and releasing him. He wanted to cum but she wasn't going to allow it.

"Just a few more moments," he moaned into her ear. He pushed upward hard into her, causing her to jump. She sat up on him, glaring at him.

"No, not yet. I need more of you. I need you deeper in me," she said, almost desperately. She was still breathing hard as she glanced around at Terri. It was obvious that Terri was sound asleep. As Ross began to slowly push up into her again, her head swung back at him, her eyes flashing, the look on her face telling him NO. She almost looked crazed.

"I'm sorry. You'll have your turn, I can promise that," she said, a tone of desperation in her voice. She immediately rose up and lifted one leg over him, in essence uncoupling herself from his throbbing cock. She quickly crawled over to her backpack and removed the taser gun from her pack. She searched in a side pocket for a second and produced a set of keys. She crawled back closer to Ross near his hips. Kneeling down, she reached out and grasped his hard cock. She began to rub it slowly in long strokes, carefully watching him to make sure he wasn't too close to cumming. As his breathing began to become erratic, she stopped and then quickly moved around behind him. Suddenly, he could hear her using the keys to undo his handcuffs. Before releasing him, she leaned back around the tree.

"If you even think about making a move to escape, I'll taze you into next week. You wouldn't believe what one of these will do to a cock and especially your balls. Got it?" she said in a harsh whisper. Before she even finished the question, she had unfastened the cuffs and was pushing Ross' arms back around to his front. She quickly moved around in front of him, holding the taser out in front of her. Ross sat for several moments rubbing his shoulders and moving them around to get the feeling back into them.

"Got it?" she asked again, giving a quick glance back toward the sleeping Terri.

"I won't do anything," he said softly, grateful just to be able to move his arms and shoulders.

"Roll over on your side," she said softly as she watched him. She was also watching to make sure that his cock stayed hard. Still wearing the oval jewelry ring, and after the day's activities with him, his cock and balls looked immense. She marveled at how much sperm must be in the grapefruit sized balls. She was getting ready to take another batch from him.

12