The New Slave Ch. 66

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped rubbing him momentarily, her eyes focused on the meaty organ that she now held in her small hand. It was huge and thick, qualities that she enjoyed, whether it was a patient or some much needed personal pleasure of her own. Her fingers couldn't go all the way around it. She gently grasped the base of his cock and began to rub it in soft short strokes. Within seconds she could hear the wet sounds of the pre cum as it collected all around the thick foreskin. With his legs still up in the stirrups and spread wide, he could do nothing but lay back and allow her manual exploration of his body. She continued to rub him gently, her fingers barely holding the thickened shaft.

"You're going to make me cum," he moaned softly, his eyes now closed.

"I know," she said with a big smile. She would occasionally glance down to see the large cock's progress. He was rock hard, the foreskin stretched back as the head protruded outward, thick and flared. "Do you want me to finish you?" she asked softly.

"Yes," he moaned, his hips beginning to push upward softly as much as he could while being restrained.

"I don't think that it would take much, in your case," she said, her eyes locked on his face. She slowed down the soft rubbing, coming to a complete stop within a few moments. She let go of the pulsing cock, knowing that he was close to cumming. He gasped as she completely let go of him. "Sorry hun, but I don't think that I'm properly dressed for what I'm sure is going to be a sizable response. Based on my medical and personal experience, I have a feeling that you're going to get very messy. Just hold on for a moment while I change. This isn't what I would normally wear during a treatment or a procedure," she said as she quickly removed her business jacket and tie. She carefully folded them and put them out of the way on the nearby exam table.

"Just give me a minute and we'll continue with your procedure," she said with a smile. She reached up and began unbuttoning her dress blouse, exposing the black lace push-up bra that barely contained her breasts. She stepped back away from the exam table and unzipped the short skirt. Stepping out of it, Ross could see her long tapered legs, shapely hips and the matching black lace v-string panty that she was wearing. All during this time, she continued to watch Ross closely, a slight smile on her face. She placed the skirt on the table with her suit coat and then opened her medical bag. Reaching inside, she took out a set of folded clean surgical scrubs. She was still wearing panty hose and the tiny almost nothing panties. She turned and looked at Ross as she reached back and undid the bra, her breasts spilling out, and her nipples already hard and erect. Her breasts were indeed gorgeous, creamy colored skin, dark pink nipples that were large and erect. It was obvious to Ross that she was at least as aroused as he was.

"I take it that you like what you see?" she asked softly, glancing between his legs at the rock hard cock that bobbed up above him. She relaxed and sat back against the other exam table, pulling one shapely leg up to her chest, taking her time as she undid the tie straps of her high heels. She could see that his interest was directed toward her legs and hips.

"Yes, very much. You are gorgeous," he said as he continued to watch her undress. She slowly removed the other high heel and placed both of them on the exam table. She then stepped into a pair of surgical scrub bottoms, cinching them up at her waist so that they hung limply from her shapely hips. She made no effort to pull them up, allowing them to hang seductively low off of her hips, the front barely above her pubic bone. She then reached into her bag and took out a pair of tennis shoes, quickly putting them on to avoid the clinic's bare floor. She then smiled at him and unfolded the scrub top, placing it on the exam table for when she was ready for it. She had found many procedures ago, that it was more arousing for both her and the slave, if she remained bare breasted during the procedure. She also found that it was easier to clean up sperm from her bare breasts, rather than all over her scrubs. Her breasts were one part of her that she was more than proud of, and with good reason.

"Does this help you any?" she purred as she stepped back over to Ross' exam table, her eyes glancing down at his cock that was still erect and leaking a steady stream of pre cum. The head was fully coated in the clear thick fluid.

"Very much," he moaned as he watched her take up a position between his outstretched legs. She quickly put on another pair of surgical gloves.

"Now, after the past few days of your sexual escapades, lets see if there's anything left in there for your doctor," she said as her left hand slowly crept up under and around his balls. She gently grasped the soft sack and squeezed, careful to avoid the fresh incision wound. She watched him carefully and noted that he did grimace slightly, but his erection remained hard and rigid. He wasn't feeling the fresh incision enough to slow down his sexual arousal. If he was, he wasn't complaining about it.

"I think that we need to check your functioning," she said with a smile as her right hand gently grasped his cock head and foreskin, immediately becoming coated in the excess of pre cum. She smeared her hand around the swollen head and coated it liberally in the thick clear fluid. Within seconds the sloshy sounds were back again as her hand began to gently rub him. She glanced up at him, seeing that his eyes were trained on her exposed breasts. She just grinned. She had seen this same response in males over and over in her lab. It just confirmed what she already knew, that her breasts were one of her many assets. She also was aware that her bared breasts helped make the patient more responsive to her procedures, and in most cases, more productive.

"I don't think this will take very long," she said as she continued to rub the rock hard organ. He moaned softly and began to move his hips in time with her hand movements. In a few moments, he began to breath hard, immediately followed by short quick pants. She just smiled and watched him, her hand moving slowly as she coaxed his balls to tighten up more and more. She knew that the incision site in his balls would cause some discomfort as the skin tightened up getting closer to orgasm. She wanted to see just how much. So far, he didn't even seem to notice that he had 4 brand new sutures in his already swollen and over stuffed sack.

"Can you cum for me?" she said softly almost innocently, watching his face. Her hand was still moving slowly. She wasn't in any hurry. She had already removed two sizable loads from him, careful to not desensitize his cock. Her previous attention to his sex organs had been to over stimulate his balls, causing him to cum. But it shouldn't have affected the sensitivity to his cock. Obviously she had done it well because he was quickly approaching an orgasm with minimum effort on her part.

"Yes," he gasped as his legs began to strain against the ankle restraints. With his arms and legs being restrained, his hips were pushing up as hard as he could. This gorgeous woman was about to empty his balls. He could do nothing to stop it and he didn't want to either. "Yes," he groaned again, thrusting upward hard one last time.

"Very good, that's very good," she said as she saw the first thick rope-like spurt shoot from his swollen cock head. She slowed down her rubbing even more and continued to watch as several more heavy spurts came out of the pulsing cock. As before, the sperm was thick, white and creamy, indicating a heavy percentage of sperm. She smiled and watched as her hand continued to very gently rub him, her gloves coated in the thick mess. She had been careful to slightly tilt his cock back upward as he was cumming, in order to keep the warm fluids from getting on his balls. She knew that he would probably feel a slight stinging sensation if the sperm was to reach the fresh incision site. The sperm flowed for several moments, forming large puddles on his stomach and chest.

"All finished hun?" she asked softly as her gloved hand came to a stop, still gently grasping the pulsing rigid meat, squeezing it slightly. Besides finding him handsome and definitely endowed, Dr Lynn knew that this patient was possibly going to make her rich. She wanted to be as nice as possible to him. Besides, he was causing her pussy to twitch and her sexual fluids were now starting to accumulate. She could feel a definite warm sticky feeling in her panties. He was going to be a very good slave and take care of her problem very shortly.

"Oh gahhhhh," he moaned as she gently finished him, her hand now gently squeezing his cock in a gentle pulsing motion. Feeling him going soft in her hand, she gently lay the softening cock down on his lower belly. He had orgasmed enough that the thick fluid had run down his sides and was dripping onto the exam table in thick puddles below him.

"That even looked like it felt good," she said with a big smile. She found it odd that she was actually enjoying masturbating this slave. She always found it pleasurable to masturbate slaves, but this time, it was watching his sheer pleasure, that she found enjoyable and more than arousing. Her own pleasure would be coming very quickly. This slave was definitely creating some different feelings in her.

"That was unbelievable," Ross said through a raspy voice. He was trying to catch his breath. His cock had grown soft but the affect of the intense orgasm was still obvious in his body language and the more than obvious physical evidence all over his stomach and chest. Even Dr Lynn, use to seeing heavy amounts from her research subjects, was impressed by the sheer amount that had been taken out of him.

"Do you always put out this much?" she asked seriously. She was amazed at the thick creamy puddles that were all over his chest and stomach, from her well-aimed masturbation. She casually ran her fingers through the gooey mess, lifting them up to closely examine the creamy reproductive fluid. She pretended to study the fluid on her fingertips, as if it was the first time she had seen his cum. "Thick and creamy, it's definitely a highly potent batch of sperm. You do seem to have excellent reproductive organs," she said with a grin as she looked back at him.

"I've always had heavy orgasms. Most women don't like it, but I definitely do," he said as his breathing began to return to normal.

"Well, now you know a doctor that absolutely loves abundant orgasms. When you cum, it might as well be abundant, for your sake and for mine," she answered. She quickly went over to the cabinet and retrieved fresh towels, running them under hot water in order to clean up the slave. He watched her every move, more than aroused by the way the scrub bottoms hung so low off of her hips. She was definitely a very sexual creature. She not only looked sexy, she exuded sex from every pore of her gorgeous lithe body. He also noticed that her nipples were still painfully erect, engorged and hardened. He wondered if other areas of her body were as responsive as her nipples appeared to be.

"You said that you were an entertainment slave. Has Dr Sherry ever used you for breeding purposes?" she asked straight forward.

"Breeding?" he said with a smirk. "She hasn't but I have heard some talk about it. I don't know if I would make much of a 'breeder'. I am a little older than most of the studs that I've heard about. I don't think that I'd have very many women interested in me, for breeding," he said with a laugh.

"Oh, you're definitely wrong there. I have no doubt as to why the doctor might use you for breeding. I have a long list of women that I'm treating, that would pay high dollar for breeding sperm like this. To say that you're abundant would be an understatement," she said with a smile as she continued to examine the white cream on her gloved fingers. "And it's not just the sperm. I have no doubt that they would more than enjoy your manner of delivery, not to mention your abilities as an entertainment slave. The breeding and the entertainment sort of go hand in hand," she said laughing. He just looked at her, a surprised expression on his face.

"I appreciate the compliment, I think. But what makes me a breeding slave. I know enough about human biology to know that sperm levels decrease as you get older. From what I've heard around here, I'm a rarity compared to all of the young studs that the doctor purchases at auction."

"Oh, don't sell yourself short. Those over productive balls of yours are bigger than most horses' balls, not to mention the sheer volume of your ejaculate. I could make a fortune just selling your sperm."

"Are you personally interested in breeding," he asked with a grin.

"Not the end result for me personally, but I'm definitely interested in the practice and the methods," she quickly answered. She smiled at him. They were both thinking the exact same thing.

"Well, we still have quite a bit of work to do on you, and on me," she added quickly with a grin. "If you're up to it," she added.

"For you? In your case I'm more than up to it. Just tell me what you would like," he said sincerely. He wanted more of this doctor and she definitely wanted more of him. He had been completely out of it only 45 minutes before, but now he felt invigorated. He was already feeling aroused as he watched her walk around the room bare breasted. He couldn't decide if it was just her bare breasts, or the way the scrubs looked on her. Either way, he wanted to continue with her exam on him.

"I'm developing a new method of sperm extraction that will help in women that are trying to get pregnant. In examining you and in what I've seen come out of you, I have a feeling that you could be a perfect candidate for my new research. I also think that you'd find it very exciting work," she said with extra emphasis on the word exciting. He didn't miss her disguised intent.

"Working with you, I'd be more than happy with that arrangement. Where do I sign up?" he said with a laugh.

"Hun, you're already signed up. I just have to get Dr Sherry to go along with it. I might need to borrow you for a day or two, in order to test out my toys. But for right now, there is another exam or two that I need to do. I do hope you're up to it," she said with a grin as her fingers found their way to his soft cock. She gently grasped it and squeezed slightly. He was soft but she knew that he was more than willing to accommodate her needs.

"Oh, with you, I'm up to it. Just tell me what you'd like," he said happily.

"I'm sure that with your experience, you already know exactly what I'd like," she said with a grin. She squeezed the huge fleshy softness in her hand again, this time a little more urgently.

12