The New Softballers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on for a while. Sarah did move, to sit cross-legged on the bed so her panties showed. Tracy noticed and got a little flushed.

Sarah thought back to how Tracy had first kissed her in public, after a big game. Tracy had been trembling in excitement after her own spectacular play in the field, followed by Sarah's game-winning home run in the bottom of the inning, had led to the kiss. Sarah had kissed back, like a real lover.

It had been a while before they acted on their impulses. Sarah had found that Tracy needed to relax before she could permit any real lovemaking. At the same time, she had found out that Tracy liked to go to poetry readings in a coffee shop, and to go to a non-alcoholic jazz club. Hearing Tracy's voice going through the poems was a revelation to Sarah, who heard the depth of feeling and range of emotions of a very sophisticated woman. And personally, the jazz beat, intermingled with some slower songs, had been remarkably sensual.

Even now, Sarah thought, Tracy didn't know how sexy she was, nor how much Sarah wanted her. Tracy still dressed like she was trying to turn on guys, and still felt very tentative in private about invading Sarah's personal space. Sarah had found out that the one guy Tracy had slept with had enjoyed intercourse and cunnilingus, but when she had tried to reciprocate by going down on him, he had refused. Tracy thought she was terrible at oral sex. Sarah had an idea that the guy just wanted to be in control of the situation. But Tracy had broken up with the guy and was still pretty torn up about "not being woman enough."

Sarah mused for a half-dozen tracks and a dozen poems. She looked down at her panties and noted a discoloration -- not that she hadn't felt arousal in other ways, but she wondered if it was visible. She looked at Tracy. With the extra layers of clothing, it was hard to tell if the young woman was showing external signs of being turned on, but she was far more relaxed. Tracy finished the poem and returned the look. They smiled at each other.

"Feel like sitting on the bed?" Sarah asked.

Tracy nodded yes. She marked the book and went to change the CD, bending at the waist to bring her bottom into relief. If only she knew, Sarah thought.

Sarah moved to her right, scooting back against the wall. Tracy sat further forward, with Sarah a bit behind her. Sarah was pleased when a particularly soulful song came up, from a local artist who covered some blues music and put a lot of passion into it. Tracy chose one of her favorite poems, a long love ballad.

About a minute into the song, Sarah leaned forward and whispered into Tracy's ear. Tracy giggled, chastised Sarah for breaking the rhythm, and leaned back a little so Sarah could put an arm around Tracy's shoulders. With her other hand, Sarah traced Tracy's upper arm gently. She put her head on Tracy's shoulder.

The song ended and a slow love song began as Tracy reached the most emotional point in the poem. Sarah slipped her arm down to around Tracy's ribs, just below the line of the brassiere. The fingers caressed the length of Tracy's arm to the hand, went back up again, and crossed to Tracy's other arm. This time they went up to the shoulder and neck, and finally touched her cheek. The other hand's fingers played Tracy's ribs like the keys of a piano.

Tracy came to a break, turned around and kissed Sarah deeply, then inclined her head so Sarah could kiss her neck. Then she resumed reading. Sarah gradually shifted her weight to carry Tracy down so she was lying on her side on the front of the bed, with Sarah behind her. As Tracy finished the poem, Sarah wrapped both arms around Tracy and pulled her close.

"Go on," Sarah said, referring to the next poem.

"Go on," Tracy said, reading the title. She held the book high in both hands and read a poem in the vein of the country song "She Let Herself Go" ... which was the next song on the CD.

Sarah knew that Tracy needed more relaxation before she bared any of her flesh below the collarbone or above the thigh. Sarah massaged the sides of Tracy's neck and kissed the back of it. Tracy flinched, and then let her neck muscles loosen. Sarah took Tracy's earlobe between her lips and sucked on it. She continued "playing the piano" as the accompaniment changed to keyboard music. The artist had taken considerable liberties with the arrangements to the songs on the CD, putting more and more sensuality into them as it progressed.

Tracy's voice remained clear as she finished reading, but she need to take more and deeper breaths between verses. At one point, she gripped the book by the spine and reached back with her other arm to caress Sarah. She was still shy about touching Sarah's private parts, but she pressed into Sarah's upper spine and let her fingers run down the way to the pelvis, quite hard. Sarah whispered a thank-you and a "keep going."

Tracy finished that poem and started another, using both hands on the book but settling so her pelvis pushed against Sarah's crotch. Sarah knew that was a sign it was OK to go further. She didn't try to grind, but she made some subtle getting-into-place motions which indicated to Tracy that Sarah loved feeling her firm buttocks. At the same time, Sarah pulled up Tracy's T-shirt about four inches, the width of her hand, and let the hand sit on Tracy's tummy. The other hand went into the neck of Tracy's T-shirt and caressed her throat.

In truth, Sarah would have loved to be the recipient of those caresses, and she half wished they were out in public so she could get just a taste. But at the same time, the enjoyment she got out of melting Tracy down and releasing her sexuality had proven to be a powerful aphrodisiac. She caressed Tracy's breasts through her shirt and bra. Sure enough, the nipples were hard enough to feel.

Tracy stopped in the middle of a stanza, turned all the way over and pressed against Sarah – breast to breast, tummy to tummy, legs to legs. She still held the book in one hand, but she reached around Sarah with the other hand and hugged her quite close. The two young women shared a deep French kiss. Sarah returned the hug, this time pulling Tracy's shirt most of the way up in back and feeling her skin as much as possible. Tracy gently massaged Sarah's neck.

"Just a little more, please?" Tracy asked, referring to the poetry book. Sarah nodded and pulled herself partway up. Tracy rolled over onto her back and held the book high. Sarah reached over and adjusted the reading lamp, then surveyed Tracy's body. It seemed to melt into the mattress.

Sarah went back to work massaging Tracy's breasts, which were now covered only by her bra. She wanted to undo the bra, but that could wait. She massaged the exposed flesh and got the bra to slip away from the breasts until the hardened nipples appeared. She slipped her fingers around them and again played the piano with the yielding flesh. Tracy moaned.

Sarah straddled Tracy just above the knees, bent down and kissed Tracy deeply. Tracy returned the kiss, and then kissed Sarah's neck deeply as Sarah inclined her head. Sarah brought her crotch down rather heavily on Tracy's bare leg. Tracy's eyes widened as she felt the dampness through the panties. She moved to what she knew was Sarah's favorite poem, an action ballad, as the music swung again into a dangerously sexy number.

Sarah moved down, with her crotch resting on Tracy's ankles, pinning them together. She'd free them soon enough. She bent her head down and rested it on Tracy's breast, licking and sucking on the nipples, as she put her hand behind Tracy's back. The ostensible purpose was to undo Tracy's bra, but Sarah also ran her hands the length of Tracy's spine right to the waistband of her shorts, and underneath them with one hand while the other caressed the soft buttocks.

Tracy read "The Highwayman," where two lovers sacrifice themselves for the sake of one another, with a quaver in her voice. Part of it was pure sadness; part of it was her growing arousal. She let go of the book with one hand, using it to stroke Sarah's face and neck. Sarah thought Tracy was the best lover in the world from the neck up. As Sarah kissed her way down Tracy's tummy, Tracy put her fingers in Sarah's hair and caressed her scalp soothingly.

Sarah came back up and kissed Tracy deeply on the mouth, while at the same time pulling at her shorts. Tracy's fingers caressed Sarah's breasts through the nightgown. The shorts came down and Sarah rose up in order to pull them off completely. Tracy looked apprehensive, so Sarah left Tracy's panties on for now. But she did ease herself in between Tracy's legs, pushing her bottom into Tracy's lower legs and feet so Tracy could feel her womanhood through the panties.

Tracy read the last stanzas of the poem, carefully placed the book on the end table, and caressed Sarah everywhere she could reach. Sarah went back to kissing down Tracy's tummy as Tracy pulled her shirt and bra the rest of the way off, and then cupped Sarah's breasts. Sarah kissed back up and let Tracy suckle on her nipples. She showed her appreciation by caressing Tracy's inner thighs.

The song changed to a cover of "Morning Has Broken," which featured heavy piano music. Sarah moved down to kissing Tracy's tummy, allowing Tracy to play the piano in her hair, on her head and on her neck. Sarah reciprocated by playing the piano on the crotch of Tracy's panties. Tracy moaned.

Eventually, Sarah allowed her fingers to slip under the crotch of the panties and massage Tracy's inner lips. She panted a big kiss on Tracy's tummy just above the panty line, and used her other hand to massage Tracy's bottom. With her chin, she gradually pushed Tracy's panties down from the front. When the pubis was clear of the panties, she licked there too. Finally she rolled the panties down in back, withdrew her hand for a moment, and pulled them off Tracy's hips.

Then she went to work with her tongue, exploring Tracy's pussy while her hands reached up to grip Tracy's. Sarah openly humped at Tracy's leg, distorting her panties so that her vulva touched Tracy's skin. Tracy stared at the ceiling and saw stars. Sarah's tongue seemed to be everywhere: deep inside Tracy one minute; flicking the clitoris the next; at the base of her pussy licking upwards soon afterwards. Sarah varied her speed and direction with tremendous finesse.

Tracy wasn't a screamer; she had long practiced masturbating in private and could be dead silent. Sarah released one of her hands and trailed it down to her own crotch, her own fingers mimicking her tongue action. Tracy felt something she particularly liked, and pushed Sarah's head on the nape of the neck deep into her recesses. When Sarah slowed, Tracy let her head go and let her hand flop onto the bed. Tracy's orgasm was fast approaching.

So was Sarah's. She desperately wanted Tracy to reciprocate to her, but past experience taught her that Tracy was uncomfortable eating pussy. So she compromised. She pivoted so she was bent over Tracy in a modified 69, with her pussy over Tracy's free hand. Tracy slid the hand into Sarah's panties and tried to touch her all around. As she slid two fingers into Sarah's core, Sarah clamped down on them. That caused Tracy to clamp down as well. Tracy inhaled with a big sound and held her breath for over a minute. Then she let go with a whoosh. Her pussy was still spasming. She gasped for air from the very bottom of her lungs. Sarah kept licking, more and more gently, as Tracy came back to earth. Sarah herself had had a wonderful orgasm, but she knew Tracy didn't realize it.

Sarah finally stopped licking. She knew Tracy didn't like her own taste in Sarah's mouth, so she wiped her face on the pillow and rested beside Tracy's head for a minute. Tracy lay there almost unseeing.

Sarah gathered up her own and Tracy's clothes. She donned her robe and left the room. She went to the laundry room, put the articles in the washer and returned to the room.

Tracy had drifted off to sleep, a peaceful smile on her face. Sarah looked her over for a long time. She finally climbed onto the bed and cradled Tracy like a child. Eventually she left, to put the clothes in the drier, and then returned and spent a few minutes caressing Tracy and feeling her own pussy, which was still eager for Tracy's love. Finally she left for the last time, brought back the clothes, neatly folded them, spooned against Tracy and dropped off to sleep.

(End of Part 1)

12