The New Softballers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camille looked up and whispered: "Do you want me to lick you?"

Mary gasped, "Oh yes, please."

Camille replied: "Touch me in there for another minute or so. I'm so close." Then she went back to kissing Mary's tummy and slid one hand into her own pants to join Mary's. Mary stroked the back of Camille's neck in sensual fashion while her other hand explored Camille's delicate insides.

Camille felt her pussy clamp down on the fingers, and sucked on Mary's tummy enough to leave a mark. Then she slowly extracted herself from Mary's fingers, leaving her own in her pussy. Mary took Camille's head in both her own hands and kept caressing Camille's face as Camille knelt on the floor in front of Mary. Mary leaned her head back as Camille caressed her womanhood with one hand and slowly kissed her way up Mary's inner thighs.

Camille stopped short so she could look deeply at Mary's pussy. She regarded it with a sense of wonderment. As the neighbors suspected, she had never looked at a woman that closely. Touching had been one matter; every woman has touched herself. She had even been licked out by a guy. But licking another woman … that was completely new to her. She just had to do what she liked having done to her.

To that end, she swirled her own fingers around in her pussy and swirled her fingers around in Mary's pussy in a similar motion. Then she used the fingers to open Mary up like a flower. She took a few tentative licks at the lips, planted a peck on the clitoris, and then flattened her tongue and laved from bottom to top.

Mary had to release one hand and clasp it over her mouth to avoid crying out. She pushed Camille's face into her and stroked the neck again as a sign of encouragement. Camille almost smothered, she thought, in the other woman. She moved her mouth so she could breathe through her nose, inhaled, and tried again, a diagonal long lick downward, a few licks at the lower lip, a long slow trailing up the flesh, a flicking of the clit and finally a big kiss on the clit, feathering it while she took it firmly between her lips. She hung on with her upper lip and tongue while her lower lip covered more of the delightful flesh.

By now all four people in the immediate vicinity were sweating, despite the coolness of the bus. Carol was just plain scared. Beth was breathing very shallowly, not trying to make a spectacle of herself, her legs pressed tightly together. Carol patted Beth's hand reassuringly. Beth shot a grateful look Carol's way.

Mary was on the verge of the best climax of her life. She had a substantial portion of her fist thrust into her own mouth to keep from crying out. Camille was on the verge of another orgasm. Carol thought Beth was going to cum without even touching herself.

Then suddenly … WHAM!

Camille climaxed. Mary climaxed.

The bus fishtailed all over the road as the driver slammed on the brakes.

Carol was flung forward into the back of the seat in front of her and took a terrible wallop on the nose. Beth realized an instant too late that she had wedged her foot under the seat in front of her. Her entire body pile-drove into her bad knee.

Beth screamed, and she was far from the only one. Carol, Camille, Mary and at least a half-dozen unsuspecting women screamed. Camille and Mary were flung into the seat in front of them; Camille, flailing helplessly, fell into the aisle and hit her head. Mary, her back wrenched, crawled out a moment later. Beth just kept screaming.

Coach T was up in a moment. She had intended to attend to the young women behind her, but the male driver of the bus drew her attention first.

"Goddamn fucking dykes! Get off this goddamn bus right now, cunts!"

Coach Wilson placed himself between Coach T and the driver, who looked fully prepared to slug anyone in his way and, as Coach Wilson knew, had a tool box full of potentially dangerous objects near him. Coach Wilson went for the tool box, lifted it with one hand like a baseball, swatted at the automatic door opener with his other hand and flung the tool box out the door, far into the night.

Deprived of most of his weapons, the driver resorted to his mouth, uttering a long string of obscenities about the dyke bitches who fucked around on his bus. Coach T stood in the aisle, daring him to come within punching range of her. Coach Wilson saw Sarah come sprinting up the aisle to attend to Beth, along with several others who helped Mary and Camille. Tracy saw the blood on Carol's face and rushed to help her with the only thing she had available, a packet of maxi-pads. Beth was in too much pain even to curse.

Coach Wilson got Coach T turned around and stared at the bus driver, whose vile words continued unabated. Coach T came down the aisle and stared at Beth, and particularly Camille and Mary, who were hopelessly disheveled. Finally she spoke in an even, low-pitched voice.

"Why were you doing that?"

Carol hated Coach T at that moment. Sarah sensed it. Sarah and Tracy looked at Carol in a way that said: "Don't say anything … something is going on here."

Coach T continued. "Were you that curious? Thrill-seeking? Reckless?"

Camille wiped tears of pain and humiliation from her face. "We … we wanted to do it, but this … this was on a dare."

"Who dared you?"

And then Carol saw the reason Sarah and Tracy had told her to keep quiet. The expressions around the bus were trained on Beth, all of them disapproving. Carol realized that almost everyone thought Beth had put the other two women up to it. But she saw one expression more than any other. And she spoke.

"Coach T …"

"What?"

"Angela is burning holes in your back with her eyes."

Angela must have guessed what Carol said. And she said something.

"God damned fucking whistleblower cunt."

Unfortunately, Coach Wilson heard every word of that. He didn't confront Angela directly. Instead, he walked past the driver, sat down in his seat and looked in the rearview mirror. Then he looked at Angela. The he spoke rather clearly.

"There is no way in hell he could see what was going on from here. But the mirror inside your purse could see it just fine. I saw you adjusting it. And I saw your lips moving just before he stomped on the brake."

It was at that moment that a siren wailed and revolving red lights appeared on an automobile behind the bus. Everybody froze. Beth dropped to a whimper.

A man got out of the car and took purposeful strides along the side of the road beside the passenger side of the bus. Carol saw him through her window. A woman followed him, and then went back to the car.

"Oh my God, it's my mom and dad," Carol said.

The man stopped in front of the still-open bus door and put his hands on his hips.

"ARE YOU ALL RIGHT IN THERE?" Mike Gibson Senior boomed out.

Coach Wilson hurried to the door and answered. "NO! We have injuries and a possibly dangerous confrontation."

Mike got out his radio and called in the location of the bus. Then he called out again. "WHERE IS YOUR DRIVER?"

The driver's blood ran cold. He went to the doorway and saw the Sheriff's Department Officer down below. Mike was in civilian clothes, but his manner and tone of voice clearly identified him.

"You up there," Mike said. "I know I'm out of my jurisdiction, but I have the Georgia State Patrol and the McIntosh County Sheriff's Department on the line, and I WANT your permission to come aboard this bus!"

The McIntosh County Sheriff's Department had a reputation dating back most of a century, and it wasn't a good one. The driver knew that. He beckoned Mike to go ahead and board.

"What happened?" Mike said as he stepped on the bus.

"Those two bitches were fucking in public," the driver answered inelegantly.

Mike walked down to Mary and Camille. They were so dazed that they hadn't tried to cover themselves. They were also terribly afraid. He spoke very softly.

"Public lewdness is a crime, young ladies, punishable by a fine and jail time, up to two grand and a year in a county lockup. I've heard what they do to prisoners in McIntosh County."

Mary said through her tears, "We didn't mean to do it in public. We were dared to. A girl noticed we were interested in each other and told us if we screwed up tonight we had to do it on the bus going back."

That's when Carol spoke up. "It's true. The girl up front there with the driver did it. She didn't say so, but I know."

Mike did a double take. He hadn't recognized Carol through the pad over her face and the twang from her badly bloodied nose.

"Carol? How bad is it, honey?" Then he looked down at Beth. Without waiting for an answer, Mike whipped out his radio again. "Patrol units, please come in. We need an ambulance out here, maybe two of them. We have a female in extreme pain from an apparent knee injury, another female with a back injury, and at least two others with possible whiplash." Then, to Carol, "Here honey, let me take a look."

Beth looked up. "'Honey?' Is he your dad or something?"

Carol looked down, her voice barely audible and not by choice. "Yes. This is Lieutenant Michael Gibson of the Jackson County Sheriff's Department."

That's when the bus driver made a big mistake. He sauntered down to Mike and poked his finger into Mike's back. "So you are out of your jurisdiction. You get your ass off my bus and take your sicko daughter and her perv buddies with her."

Mike turned and looked the bus driver right in the eye. "Deal." He called on his radio again. "Officer needs assistance. All units in the vicinity of Mile Marker 37 between Brunswick and Darien please report in. We have people from a stranded bus who need rides home."

Beth grabbed at the seat handles and somehow managed to stand up. Using the seat backs, she swung herself down the aisle, dragging her useless leg behind and her face set in a snarl. When she got to Coach T, she spoke.

"There is an ‘I' in ‘standing up for your teammates.' I'm getting off this motherfucker and going back home. I don't give a shit if you take away my scholarship."

Coach T looked at Beth. Then she addressed the entire bus.

"If you want a ride home, stay on this bus. If you want to stay on the team, get off this bus. Anyone who's too banged up to walk, raise your hand and we'll get you help." Then she turned to Angela. "And you, young lady, are staying on this bus whether you like it or not."

"Fuck you, dyke bitch."

Beth by this time had reached Angela's seat. She just stared at her new enemy. Finally she found the words. "I hope you're happy with what you've done, Angela."

"I can do a lot more," Angela replied.

"Go … right … ahead," Beth said. She tried to go down the steps -- and fell flat on her face in the pavement. Coach T and Coach Wilson rushed to help her.

Almost everyone on the bus exited. Mike checked on Carol to see if her nose was broken, and then put a gentle hand on her shoulder and told her he'd meet her outside. He then spoke quietly to Mary and Camille.

"Look, young ladies, this is a case of entrapment if there ever was one. I apologize for frightening you, and I promise you won't be charged with anything. Just try to stand up to the hazing and cruel jokes and report any harassment to the coach. Now, please adjust your clothing and let me see if you're badly hurt."

The young ladies weren't well off. Mary dragged herself down the aisle like Quasimodo and Camille looked like she might have a concussion. Mike helped them off the bus, where Coach T and Coach Wilson were on the ground tending to Beth. He called for a second ambulance for Mary and Camille and gave some instructions to the coaches before he got back on the bus.

Sarah and Tracy were the last to come forward. Mike looked hard at Sarah.

"You look like you need an ambulance yourself, young lady. I see some awful abrasions on your face and right arm."

"Do you think I could ride with Beth … the girl who had the knee injury?"

"I don't see why not," Mike said. "Carol, if you don't mind, I'd like you to ride with Mom and me if you don't think you need an ambulance." Then, to Tracy, "We've got room for one more if you need a ride."

"Go ahead," Sarah said to Tracy. "I'll call you from the hospital and you can pick me up when they let me out."

Mike shepherded the girls to the front of the bus and helped them off. He saw with pleasure that as they unloaded their gear some Georgia State Patrol cars drove up and stopped with their lights flashing. Mike led Carol to her mom, who gave Carol a big hug and Tracy a warm handshake. After some instructions on how to fit in the car with a rear-facing infant seat, Pat let the two in the car, closed the doors and guided the other young women to the patrol cars.

Meanwhile, Mike wrote in a notebook. He sauntered past the driver, got out, checked on Beth briefly, then came over to a McIntosh County deputy and gave him notes on how many traffic tickets to write.

The bus still sat there as most of the patrol cars drove away.

(End of Part 3)

12