The New Softballers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ariel," Beth said quietly, "please, please put that into my pussy and lie on top of me. I think you can suck my tits easily. Please let me know if I can finger you. Melissa, I'd love to suck your cock and finger you until you cum. Please let me know if I can do that."

Ariel moved up on Beth's body and lay on her missionary-style, her head, as promised, right at Beth's breasts. "Granted," she whispered, and carefully slid the fake prick into Beth's cunt. Ariel's mouth found Beth's nipples and gently nursed on them as she got used to the sensation of plastic in her body.

Then Beth kissed Melissa's fake prick gently and began performing some oral magic on it. Her other hand trailed behind Melissa's buttocks and found its way to Melissa's female opening just below the strap-on. She gently worked Melissa's pussy from the outside, caressing the perineum and the area around the lips, as she got more and more accustomed to the unusual object at her mouth.

Ariel began humping back and forth, slowly at first, while her mouth found Beth's nipples. Beth, going down on the dildo, at first used one hand to masturbate the organ and tease it, much to Melissa's fascination. Eventually, she concentrated on sucking it and slid her other hand down Ariel's back to her bottom, and then lower still, feeling Ariel's pussy from behind, loving the caresses and the fact that Ariel was quite wet down there. "Am I doing that?" Beth asked Ariel, and got a puppy-dog look back and a nod yes.

Beth looked at Melissa questioningly. Sucking a cock really required at least one hand, perhaps two, but she wanted to feel Melissa's womanhood and she was out of hands. She put her desires into words and added a "Please, can you help me, please?" Melissa smiled and took Beth's hand in her own. She guided Beth's hand back and forth between gripping and stroking the cock and touching the pussy, where Melissa was masturbating with her other hand. She also sometimes took that hand away from her pussy and caressed the two lovers.

Beth said quietly, "It's not the same as being with Joey, getting to know his body, getting his cock to spurt. But it's wonderful. Thank you. I never would have done a threesome with two guys. I would have been worried I wasn't doing it right."

"You are doing it right," Ariel said, looking up from Beth's breasts. "You're being honest about your feelings and you seem to get pleasure out of it. Don't worry about us. We're learning a lot and we'll use that knowledge together." She withdrew for a minute, as did Melissa, and both of them came to kiss Beth's face.

It might seem a mystery, all this conversation during lovemaking. But none of the women to this point were so far gone that they had lost coherency. They could stand to back down and talk about things at intervals, anticipating how to get more pleasure and expressing concern about their partners. It was a little bit new to Beth, who was accustomed to her and Joey getting worked up and only partially coherent during lovemaking. They hadn't talked much after climax either, preferring to look at each other and spend some quiet time thinking. Beth thought she'd still do that with the right person – and now that person might be female. She caressed Ariel with her hands as Ariel moved back into position, leaving one hand to caress Ariel's womanhood as before, and turned her head and her other hand to pleasure Melissa.

Melissa certainly liked it. She was rubbing her clit while seeing Beth nurse on her cock, using some techniques Melissa had heard about but never seen. Beth alternated between holding and massaging the cock and penetrating Melissa's pussy with her fingers. Her other hand ran up and down Ariel's back, occasionally reaching far enough down to feel the small woman's wetness between her legs. She doubted Ariel would come ... but she was wrong. The dildo Ariel was wearing had a special clit stimulator, and her thrusts grew steadily more urgent. At the same time, Melissa was breathing harder and her eyes were closed as she held onto the head of the bed.

Beth's own orgasm took her by surprise. She moaned around the dildo in her mouth and began sucking it frantically, her hand around Melissa's hip and intertwining with Melissa's fingers in her cunt. Ariel felt the trembling in Beth's thighs and Beth's hand frantically massaging her. It only lasted a few seconds, but those were enough. Ariel and Melissa went over almost simultaneously. Melissa and Ariel were famously silent, but Beth cried out and sucked the fake cock like a real one.

Ariel very slowly pulled out of Beth's pussy, unstrapped the dildo, put it aside and lay on top of Beth. Melissa sank to the bed and gave Beth a deep soul kiss.

Ariel smiled. "We may have to rethink this whole exclusivity thing."

Melissa looked sharply at Ariel. "You're not having her without me, that's for damn sure. And Beth," she said, "there is a girl out there who wants you even more than we do. She may be your full-fledged girlfriend if you want her to be."

It took Beth's head a minute to clear. All night she had been getting signals about how much Sarah wanted her. Melissa and Ariel took a blanket and gently laid it over Beth's form as she lay quietly. Melissa was the one to speak.

"Sarah knows how beautiful you are, and she thinks you do too. She sees a lot in you. People have talked about you."

Beth put on her game face. "If I give it to Sarah the way I want to, it'll be a Screw You Bitch message to Tracy, and I'm tired of that kind of shit. What will they think if Sarah gives up Tracy for me and we fall in love?"

"Maybe don't do it, or don't do it all at once," Melissa said. "I know there are some guys in Tracy's poetry-reading circle who like her a lot. Sarah knows it too. She says some of the guys aren't half bad as people and might be good for Tracy. She knows also that Tracy's pretty confused at this point. She also knows that they both want you to be their lover, at least for tonight, and she really wants you to agree."

"Could you give me a few minutes to think about it?" Beth said.

Melissa smiled. "This is your night." She kissed Beth as she and Ariel gathered up the clothing and the toys. "Hang tight. And, by the way, I think Tracy and Sarah's clothes will be in the wash when they come in. They're pretty turned on by now."

"Thanks for the warning," Beth smiled.

It took another minute or two for Sarah and Tracy to come in. Both were in bras and panties only, and they took off the bras as soon as they shut the door. Sarah climbed onto the bed with Beth and gave her a big kiss.

Beth looked over at Tracy, at the front of the bed. A smile formed on her face.

"Tracy, have you ever watched a woman go down on another woman? Not counting the time in the bus, because I don't think you could see everything?"

Tracy blushed and said no.

"Then why don't you watch as I make love to Sarah's lovely pussy and then, in a minute, you take what you've learned and do the same for me. Sarah, will you kneel over me and face my feet so you can lie forward and give directions to Tracy if she needs them?" Beth said that with a wicked grin.

Sarah grinned. "How do you know my pussy's lovely?"

"If it matches your heart, I don't have to ask," Beth replied. "Do you want your panties on or off?"

"On for the time being," Sarah said as she straddled Beth's head. "I heard that Camille and Mary did that, showing themselves inch by inch, and it sounds fun. Please let me know when you're ready to completely open me up."

"Will do," Beth said. She kicked off the comforter and let Tracy look at her womanhood fresh from an orgasm. "Be careful at first. I just came and I'll be sensitive for a while. I want to lick yours too, while you're licking Sarah, and then I want you to read to Sarah and me while we see if we can sixty-nine. You have a beautiful voice, I understand. I bet the rest of you is just as beautiful."

Tracy blushed at the compliment. She stood at the head of the bed, touching herself through the panties, as she watched her lover take a new lover.

Beth started out gently. Sarah's bottom was over Beth's face and Beth let her hands roam over the buttocks, hips and thighs. Once she brushed across the crotch of the panties and was rewarded with a remarkable amount of arousal.

Beth slid her fingers along the insides of Sarah's thigh, a centimeter or two away from the elastic of the leg opening. She marveled at the softness of the skin, and reached her head up to kiss the still-covered bottom. With her teeth, she moved the seat of the panties over a little, exposing all of the buttock and a little bit of what lay beneath the crotch. She let her fingers massage up and down the cleft through the panties for a little bit.

Then she slid her fingers into the elastic itself, touching the lips for the first time. She rubbed up and down the wetness. She left one hand where it was and brought the other to her mouth, tasting the woman-juices that flowed from Sarah. She brought her finger from her mouth back to Sarah's pussy, gently pushing it inside. She used her other hand to pull the crotch of the panties to the side, exposing Sarah's full glory to her.

Then she brought her head up, less than an inch from the opening into Sarah's body. She slipped her tongue out and just touched Sarah. Sarah moaned. She tried to massage her own breasts, but succeeded in using only one hand; the other dropped to the bed to support herself.

Beth withdrew the tongue and brought it back, touching much more with much more. For the first time, she performed a licking motion, drawing her tongue back into her mouth as the flat of it ran along Sarah's cunt. She let her own saliva interact with the woman-flavor for a little bit, swallowed, and brought her tongue back for more. She licked Sarah several times along her length. Both seemed to like it.

Beth withdrew her head. "Would you like to take those off now?"

Sarah got off Beth's face and quickly shed the panties. Beth looked over at Tracy, who had a hand in her own panties. She spoke to Tracy.

"How did I do for the first time?"

"It looked great," Tracy said with awe.

"Would you please try it yourself? I'm sure Sarah will watch you and guide you."

Tracy thought for a long moment. Then she got up, went to the foot of the bed and lay down between Beth's legs. Sarah resumed her position, but leaned far forward. It wasn't a 69 position yet, but Sarah had a worm's-eye view of what Tracy was to do, and her pussy was tilted so Beth could see – and taste – it all.

Tracy let her tongue go out and gently touch Beth's pussy lips. Beth mimicked the motion at first, and then resumed her more vigorous lovemaking to Sarah's body. Sarah cooed encouragement to her lover and to Beth's. At one point she lifted Tracy's face from Beth's pussy and gave her a lingering kiss on the mouth, which Beth took as a signal to become more vigorous with her tongue-lashing.

Tracy was very tentative at first, trying to get accustomed to the taste of pussy. But she loved Beth's arousal. She tried various things that Sarah had used on her: licking the lips all around starting and ending at the clit; stiffening her tongue and probing Beth's recesses; rubbing with her thumbs on the mound to bring it into greater relief.

Beth moaned and tried some of the techniques herself. Sarah showed her appreciation by moving her body so that her breasts brushed Beth's lower tummy and her lower tummy brushed Beth's breasts. Tracy masturbated herself vigorously. At one point Sarah looked over and gave Tracy a stop sign, indicating she wanted to lick Tracy herself soon. She pulled Tracy's fingers out of her pussy and nursed on them. Tracy was curiously aroused and resumed her licking of Beth.

Suddenly, Sarah sat tall and played with her own breasts. Her body went rigid. An astonished Beth realized that Sarah was about to cum onto her unpracticed tongue. She took a deep breath, and then went at Sarah with gusto.

Sarah went rigid and shuddered through an orgasm. Beth went rigid herself from the delight. Tracy thought Beth was orgasming and buried her face in Beth's pussy. It wasn't orgasmic yet, but Beth felt a deep sense of pleasure. She hung on to Sarah as the woman went over the top, only letting go as Sarah relaxed and rolled off. Beth reached over with a hand and cupped Sarah's pussy, and Sarah clamped her legs around the hand. Beth felt the spasms but didn't move her hand in any way, letting Sarah come down. Tracy raised herself from Beth's pussy and kissed Sarah, letting the older woman taste Beth's juices.

"That's what I wanted from you," Sarah breathed to Tracy. "Will you eat me while she eats you and I eat her? Please?"

Tracy gave Sarah another kiss.

Beth not being very mobile, the other two arranged her so they could do an on-their-sides daisy chain with Beth's bad knee propped up on Sarah's side. Sarah didn't seem to mind; nor did Tracy, on the third side of the triangle, both giving and receiving oral ministrations.

Beth thought deeply about how she had been pleasured, and her memories from nights when Joey had gone down on her. She came up with a secret plan.

Tracy was already extremely turned on, and Beth was crafty, knowing well how to excite a man to the brink but not over it, repeating the process until the man was wild-eyed with pleasure. She applied her technique to Tracy and reaped a rich harvest. Sarah realized what was going on from Tracy's fierce tongue-lashing, but she also treated Beth with great delicacy.

Beth came first, with a long drawn-out moan into Tracy's pussy. It was by design that she did so, for Tracy felt the vibrations for longer than she could count. When Beth swiped her tongue over Tracy's clit, Tracy lost it completely, screaming for the first time in years, the scream degenerating into a series of yelps. Tracy lost contact with Sarah's pussy during the process, but Sarah didn't mind. She gave Beth a careful massage to help her come down. Then she climbed up next to Beth and pulled the cover over them both.

It took Tracy a while to find herself. She stood on rubbery knees and made her way to the bathroom, leaving the door open. When Beth and Sarah heard no particular sound, they knew Tracy was still weak and stunned. Sarah nodded to Beth and slid from beneath the covers. She went into the bathroom and talked to Tracy for a minute. Then she came out, dressed in a towel, and went out into the living room. When she returned, she carried Tracy's poetry book.

"When she comes out, she'll be in no shape to fuck, but her reading voice ought to be full of passion. I have a good cum left in me and I want it to be on your tongue," Sarah said. "And I want to nurse your pussy."

Beth, who seldom played music while making love and had never heard poetry in the bedroom, showed interest. She got Sarah into bed and pulled the comforter around them both, just lying together and enjoying the closeness as Tracy came out. Tracy's eyes lit up at the sight of the poetry book.

For a long while Tracy read for the ears only. After their orgasms, neither Beth nor Sarah were ready to become aroused, although the sensations of flesh on flesh inside the cocoon of the blanket were blissful. The most they did was caress one another's face and the back of the neck.

Tracy's excitement grew as the time went on. She was a born narrator – Beth made a mental note to see if Tracy could get a job doing books on tape – and she loved her poems. She looked at Sarah to see if she thought the same way. Sarah nodded and gave Beth a deep soul kiss.

As Tracy got more into the poem, so did Beth and Sarah. Soon they were kissing and embracing, each trying to find some new places they hadn't touched yet. Beth looked over at Tracy and was surprised to see her getting noticeably turned on by the lesbian action in front of her, even though she wasn't a part of it.

The idea occurred to Beth that maybe Tracy was sort of like a guy, enjoying watching lesbians make love and yet craving attention from someone, and that someone was a member of the opposite sex. She wondered if maybe Tracy might like a boyfriend after all? It was no decision to be taken lightly. Still, she had heard the term "L.U.G." (Lesbian Until Graduation) and wondered if there were such people. She resolved to help Tracy find her way in life, if possible.

But Sarah was who really excited Beth. She explored Sarah's body with great care as the comforter gradually came down. She kissed Beth on the neck, concentrating on the earlobe the side. Sarah closed her eyes and parted her lips. She touched Sarah's breasts, which hadn't received a lot of attention so far, and caressed them carefully. She wasn't finding any imperfections, except for the aroused nipples, but she palmed them and let her fingertips run across them.

It wasn't long before Sarah was kissing Beth's breasts as well. She got up to kneel over Beth, exposing her ass to Tracy. Tracy ran one hand up and down Sarah's cleft before returning to her favorite poems. In fact, as Beth noted, Tracy was rather excited at the voyeurism. She was touching her pussy as Sarah gently peeled the comforter away from Beth and caressed her thighs.

Beth rubbed up and down Sarah's spine as Sarah gradually kissed down Beth's tummy. Beth caressed Sarah behind the knees, knowing she had hit a particularly soft and sensitive spot. As Tracy, now actively fingering herself, reached a sweet love ballad, Sarah knelt over Beth's face and lowered her head to Beth's juncture.

This time the mutual tonguing was different. None of the women could stand the excitement of "The Highwayman" and each caressed very gently. Beth did indulge herself in the luxury of wetting a finger in Sarah's juices and probing her rosebud with it, only an half inch or so. Sarah looked back and smiled.

"Not this time," she said, "but my nerves go there too. It might be fun sometime with plenty of lube and a lot of caring, massage each other through the walls."

Beth smiled. "Joey did that to me a few times when I was on top and he was fucking me with his dick. I wondered if anybody else liked that."

Sarah smiled back. "I've never had it and I won't make it into a habit. But it's a nice experiment. I guess you've had a lot of them tonight."

Beth said, "I have, and I hope you and I get to try some." She went silent for a moment, and then very gently teased Sarah's clit with the tip of her tongue.

Tracy, who had caught all of this, was more excited than she thought she could be. She gasped the last lines of the poem and clamped down on her fingers.

It wasn't long after that before Beth came too. Although her tongue remained gentle, it speeded up. After a minute, Sarah let out a long moan and hugged Beth's face with her thighs.

They all "hung" there for a while, slumped down or back. Beth hugged Sarah's back and Sarah hugged Beth's thighs. Tracy got off the chair and lay next to her two lovers. After a while, Sarah rolled off and lay on her elbow, looking at Beth.

"Let's go home," she finally said.

*****

September first, nearly three years later ...

Officer Carol Gibson arrived at the Sheriff's Office a half hour before her shift was to begin. She was to start her first patrol duty that day, and wanted to scan the duty roster to find her partner. She walked down the hallway to the bulletin board, passing some offices on the way. One office was empty. Carol stuck her head in and looked around. She smiled at the memorabilia.

The bulletin board was near the break room. Carol got there and surreptitiously looked at the duty roster. Her heart leaped.

Carol walked into the break room and found her new partner, sitting at a table taking an early 10-7 snack break. Roger Wilson looked up, did a double take, and wiped sandwich crumbs off his mouth. He put down his newspaper, stood and extended a welcoming hand to Carol, both pleased and concerned.