The New Supervisor

Story Info
Zeke has fun with his new supervisor.
1.2k words
4.38
38.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case you have not read any of my previous stories, let me bring you up to date. I am a white male in my mid 40's living in the largest city in the southeast United States, Hotlanta. I work for the Postal Service as a letter carrier and the majority of my co-workers are African-American. This is great for me because I love African-American women.

The station I am assigned to had a new supervisor assigned and lucky me it was an African-American woman. Her name is Nicole and she is in her mid 30's about 5 and half feet tall, with a nice looking chest and the typical African-American female ass. The first day at my station she was wearing a pair of dress slacks that showed off her ass and a tight blouse unbuttoned enough to show off some great cleavage. I was able to get a few quick glimpses down her blouse and saw that she was wearing a lacy white bra that contrasted with her coca colored skin. I immediately began planning on how I was going to get into those tight blouse and pants.

Nicole continued to show up for work wearing tight clothes, showing off her ass and cleavage. Every chance I got I would look down her blouse and check out those nice sized tits. I especially loved it when she bent over, sticking her big ole ass in the air. I could just imagine me being behind her, banging the shit out of her.

One day as I was looking down her blouse, checking out her lacy purple bra, she looked up and asked me if I liked what I saw. I said it was a nice view, but would to get a closer look at them and then I licked my lips.

Nicole smiled at me and said "you just may."

My cock got rock hard after hearing that, so hard that I had to go to the restroom and jerk off just thinking about sucking on those coco tits and spraying my cum all over them.

For the next week it seemed as though every chance Nicole got, she would give me a shot of her cleavage or her ass. She was driving me crazy. I know several of my co-workers were also enjoying the show.

One Saturday, Nicole came to work wearing a pair of tight ass jeans and a tight shirt with the logo "GUESS" on the front. I was the last letter carrier left in the station; everyone else had left to deliver their mail. I approached Nicole and said "36C."

She gave me a puzzled looked and asked "What?"

I said "36C, I think that is what size your breasts are. Am I right? Your shirt said to guess."

Nicole looked down at her shirt and laughed "Well, I don't think the shirt means that. But to answer your question, no there are 34Cs."

"Nice size for a handful or mouthful." I replied.

Nicole smiled sorta of thrust her chest at me and walked away. I left and delivered my mail. When I returned Nicole had left.

The next week the flashes Nicole gave me became a little bolder and it was driving me crazy. Every day I had to go into the restroom and jerk off. The next Saturday, Nicole showed up at work wearing a pair of tight black gaucho pants, knee high black boots and a tight wrap around dark blue blouse showing off major cleavage. She reminded me a Lt Uhuru from the TV series Star Trek. I walked up to her and gave her the Vulcan salute and said "Live long and prosper."

She laughed and said that she was a Star Trek fan also. I told I would love to be Capt Kirk and her be Lt Uhuru and reply the famous first interracial kiss on TV. She looked at me and smiled and said that might be possible.

I knew I would be back early that day, because the route I was working was a business route and most of the businesses were closed, so I didn't have that much mail to deliver that day. I figured this might be the day I nailed Nicole. So I hurried and got the mail ready for delivery and left so I could get back before any other letter carriers returned.

After delivering all the mail I could I returned to the station and there were no other postal vehicles there, so I knew Nicole was alone in the station. When I entered the station, I saw Nicole bent over the desk looking at the computer screen and wiggling her ass. She did not notice I had entered the station. I quietly walked over to her and stood behind her and saw that she had found a clip on the internet of the kiss between Capt Kirk and Lt Uhuru and was watching it over and over. She still had not noticed me and was still wiggling her ass. I stepped forward and pinned her against the desk and buried my crotch into her moving ass.

She was startled at first, but when she turned around and saw it was me, she smiled and continued to wiggle her ass against my crotch. I began to move my crotch up and down against her ass while at the same time reach down and around and start to rub her tits through her blouse.

Nicole started to moan and move her hips faster against my crotch. I reached down and undid the tie holding her blouse closed and pulled her blouse open to expose her breasts covered in a light blue half bra. Her nipples were already hard, so I began to squeeze and pinch them while grinding my crotch into her ass. She reached back and pulled me closer to her.

My cock was rock hard by now, so I stepped back unzipped my pants and pulled my hard white cock out. Nicole was instantly on her knees in front of me and swallowed my hard white cock into her coco mouth. She began licking and sucking on my cock and balls, while she reached down and stuck her hand down her pants and began to play with herself.

After several minutes of sucking my cock, I pulled Nicole up and turned her around and bent her over the desk. I pulled her pants and panties down and saw that her pussy was wet and ready for my cock. I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and with one long, hard, deep thrust I buried my white cock into her black pussy. She screamed in ecstasy as I continued to pound away at her sweet black pussy. After several minutes I pulled my cock out of her pussy and turned her over and her lay back on the desk. I put her legs over my shoulders and again buried my hard white cock deep into her wet and juicy black pussy. Nicole continued to moan and scream in ecstasy as I pounded away at her black pussy. As I was getting ready to cum, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and began to cum on her tits and stomach. I stroked my cock until all the cum had come out and Nicole licked my cock clean.

Just as we finished cleaning up and getting dressed another Letter Carrier returned to the station. Nicole looked at me and smiled and said we would have to get together again.